Spicing Things Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Bound wife learns of husband's nipple piercing wish.
4.1k words
4.3
41.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers

Candlelight flickered. It gave the room a warm glow near its center but only shadowy shading in the corners. There were two candelabras- one to her left and one to the right. They combined to make the bed where Nina lay quite bright and effectively shut out the rest of the world.

Nina was on her back- fascinated by the changing light patterns on the ceiling and on her body. Classical music in the background was soothing and romantic. She didn't know what to expect as she'd agreed to do whatever her husband, Steve, wanted for the evening with no questions asked.

They'd been married for 4 years and had a good sex life. She was 28 and he 30; both were fit and attractive. When sex had started to become a bit routine they'd agreed to work to spice things up. Nina's surrendering herself to him for the evening was part of that effort.

He'd started the evening off by giving her a leisurely bath. After drying her he'd applied her best perfume with a heavy hand. She'd almost criticized his wasteful use of the expensive fragrance but caught herself; this was his evening to do as he wished. Leaving her naked he'd then led her into the specially lit bedroom.

Her wrists were tethered to the top corners of the bed with cloth ties attached to leather cuffs. She was helpless and exposed but only to Steve who shared the womb of candlelight with her. They'd experimented with bondage before and both had enjoyed it. Nina loved giving up control to Steve in the bedroom. She could enjoy Steve's kink with no guilt. She knew she had a kinky side but liked to pretend otherwise. It was more enjoyable to simply think of Steve as the kinky one.

He moved about the room but she knew his eyes remained on her. She could sense his enjoying how the light danced on her breasts and emphasized their soft shape. He was quite simply a 'tit man' and never stopped staring at Nina's tits, complimenting them or touching them. Being natural they were flattened somewhat at the moment but they both knew how sexy their 34C cup size on her trim 5 foot four inch body looked and felt when she wasn't prone. She was proud of their shape and placement on her chest.

In Nina's secret thoughts she wished she had bigger tits since Steve would be even more obsessed with them but she knew Cs were more than ample on her small frame. She suspected he'd love her to have bigger nipples too but, again, hers were certainly prominent. Being in women's locker rooms over the years had exposed her to many other topless women; Nina knew her tits and nipples were dramatically better than average.

Steve stopped at the nightstand and picked something up. As he did he said, "You have only one task this evening. It's to relax and enjoy my attentions."

"That sounds nice," she replied. Steve climbed onto the bed and knelt over her waist. She closed her eyes briefly as she surrendered herself to him.

She soon felt warm massage oil on her upper chest and then on her breasts. Her eyes opened so she could watch as Steve spread it with the fingers of both hands over her breasts- initially avoiding her nipples but carefully covering every other inch of each globe. The oil on her tits made the skin sparkle. Her breasts changed shape as Steve caressed them causing the lighted highlights to change. She was immediately aroused by both his touch and the shimmering effect from the oil in the candlelight. After gently massaging the oil into her Steve's fingertips closed in to oil her nipples. Her body tensed with excitement as he toyed with her most sensitive nubs. His hands also fanned out to caress the mass of each breast- pushing the soft flesh up and toward the center of her chest before allowing the breast to slip under his fingers until he was again focusing on each nipple. Her nipples were as erect as she'd ever seen them and reflected their own random points of light as he pushed them and gently rubbed the oil in.

"Your breasts look fantastic," he said. "Obviously, they feel great, too."

"Mmm... they feel good on the inside too. Your hands, the oil and the lighting have all made me hot. I love how your hands are molding my tits. I've never been a fan of how flat they look when I'm lying down. When you mound them up the light makes them look very sexy."

"My cock agrees," he replied. "They look great. Your nipples look particularly good- oiled and erect."

Steve continued his massaging action as both of them stared. Gradually he moved his fingers to her nipples and played with them. He squeezed them and was amused by how they slipped through his fingers. It was impossible to actually grasp the nubs as they were simply too slippery. Nina was well aware of his fingers as he pinched more forcefully only to have his prey slip away. The pinching was almost painful but within a second or two his fingers slipped off and her nubs felt the loss. He went through the same movements several times with the same results- momentary strong pinching followed by the oily nipple slipping free. She loved nipple play almost as much as he did and was both amused and frustrated by the starting and stopping of each attempt. She teased, "Too much oil, I guess."

Steve said, "Yes. I can't grab them." After a brief pause Steve continued, "Have you ever thought about getting these pierced? I was daydreaming about that the other day."

"You've mentioned it before so I guess I've thought about it. Seriously considered, no. I'm not into pain."

"As I understand it the pain is just for a few hours after the procedure. In the longer term the piercings give you pleasure- they're like switches that are connected to your pussy. Right now I could be grabbing your rings and pulling on you which I think we'd both enjoy a lot." As he said that Steve continued to try to pinch each nipple but his efforts continued to be futile.

Nina said, "Well, that's easy for you to say. You wouldn't be the one getting spikes driven through your most tender flesh."

Steve reached to the nightstand and retrieved a small packet. Nina watched as he tore open the package and pulled out a wipe intended for removing make up. He proceeded to carefully clean her left nipple and a small part of her areola near the nipple. Nina could feel the rapidly increasing friction between the wipe and her flesh as the oil was removed. The alcohol in the wipe chilled her nipple and added to the powerful sensations. She squirmed with arousal as his touch became more forceful. It was unclear whether he was scrubbing to get the oil off or seeking to arouse her; in either case she was becoming much more excited.

After perhaps 15 seconds of cleaning Steve dropped the wipe and picked up a new packet. Using a fresh wipe he then repeated his cleaning on her right nipple. Nina's arousal was noticeably increased from his first touch with the alcohol infused cloth as she now knew what to expect and could feel the sensation increasing as the oil was removed.

When he was satisfied with her nipples he then used the wipe to clean the thumb and forefinger of each of his hands. Discarding the second wipe Steve brought each hand back to a nipple and teased her flesh with his thumbs and forefingers. His fingers were able to easily grasp the erect nubs. He twisted them gently and then with added torque. He pulled them out and then relaxed his pull. Nina's whole body writhed with excitement as his fingers toyed with her. "What you're feeling now would be available all of the time and magnified if you were pierced," he said. "I'm envisioning gold rings- about a half inch in diameter in whatever gauge we agree upon with the expert." He told her to think about having rings that he could tug on and twist as he used his fingers to mimic his description.

Nina gasped and uttered an unintelligible shriek as a powerful orgasm swept through her. His cock twitched as he wondered if thoughts of being pierced had driven her to climax. Steve continued his assault for a few seconds as she began to shake her head violently and then begged, "No more. No more." Steve released her nipples and fondled each breast with his whole hand. Cupping her breast without touching her nipple seemed okay with her but he couldn't resist the occasional palming of the nipple area - being torn between respecting her need for recovery and the thrill he got from giving her orgasmic aftershocks.

He then slowly moved his body from its position atop her torso to stand beside the bed. Nina lay still in the afterglow of her orgasm. She was aware of his spreading her legs and assumed he was going to fuck her. She was fine with that. She'd enjoy being the passive recipient of his cock but was too sated to actively move too much.

Gradually Nina became aware that Steve was moving to place his body between her legs. She smiled as she anticipated being taken by him; his cock wasn't huge but it always felt good. Her pussy was more than ready to be fucked.

Feeling his hands under her legs and then his upper body between her thighs Nina realized he wasn't going to fuck her yet. He was apparently going to go down on her. She wasn't sure if she could handle being eaten so soon after her orgasm but she'd agreed that he was in charge. With her arms bound resistance would be futile. She smiled at the thought of being 'forced' to endure oral sex. Steve was a good lover; his mouth never failed to give her great pleasure.

As his head moved to within a few inches of her pussy Steve stopped and said, "I was thinking that if you'd agree to getting your nipples pierced I would promise to service you orally every day or whenever you might wish." Steve kissed first one thigh and then the other- only inches from her pussy. His hands lifted her knees and spread her thighs further as his face moved closer to her gash. "I think you'll love the nipple rings and the pleasure they bring as I toy with them but just in case you want more sex you'll have my mouth on your pussy every day. In other words I'll guarantee more sexual pleasure- whenever and however you want. All I ask is that your nipples endure a little short term pain- just a few hours, I think."

Nina listened but remained silent. She didn't know if he was just teasing her or if he was actually making a serious offer to which she should reply. If he was serious her reply would have very real consequences. She decided to wait him out and try to focus on the pleasure he seemed about to give.

Steve continued, "Everything I've read says you'll enjoy the piercings after they've healed. As I said you can think of them as arousal switches that you can play with when you're alone and that I'll use when I'm with you. I'm not asking for a definite commitment right now. Just think about it."

Steve's tongue reached out and toured the outer lips of her pussy. Since she'd been aroused for some time her pussy was open and receptive. She gasped at his first contact and was enjoying his slow roving touch. His talking about getting her nipples pierced was also arousing but she still wasn't sure he was serious. Even if he was she wasn't ready to agree.

Nina said, "Convince me with your mouth. I'm not agreeing to anything but also not ruling it out. I'm willing to lay here and evaluate your persuasive efforts. What could I expect every day? Let's see how convincing your tongue can be."

Steve's tongue pressed harder as he slowly traced up one lip and down the other. His hands skimmed up her thighs and insinuated themselves under her ass- giving him physical and emotional control over her sexual core. He lifted her hips slightly while burying his tongue deeper. Her inner lips were wet and welcoming. She moaned with excitement.

"Every day- my mouth can be right here pleasing you. You could even have it more often if you want...." He let his words trail off as he tongued her outer lips.

Nina basked in the pleasure he was delivering. As his mouth explored her pussy she tried to relax and passively receive his mouth. In fact though, she was too excited to remain still. Her hips involuntarily ground against his mouth- constantly seeking more friction. She was embarrassed by it but she was essentially masturbating on his tongue. She wanted more pleasure. She wanted another big orgasm.

Steve didn't want her to cum too soon. Keeping her near the edge was the goal. He wanted her to remember this evening for a long time. With that in mind he pulled back an inch or two and said, "I'm not fixated on rings. If you think you'd like barbells I'm certainly open to that. I was just assuming rings would create more subtle bumps in the tight tees I'd love you to wear."

Nina was momentarily distracted from her pleasure and felt compelled to respond. "You're both greedy and forgetful. Not only do you want my nipples pierced for your sexual pleasure you also want them to be on display all of the time in tight shirts. I thought you were going to use your mouth to convince me. Less talk and more persuasion, please."

Steve promptly returned his mouth to her pussy and gradually moved up to the area near her clit. Nina's arousal redoubled as his tongue neared but didn't touch her clit. He sensed the change and repeated his tongue movement several times. He then pulled his right hand from under her ass and slowly fucked her with one finger. She loved that and gave an involuntary grunt in response as her hips moved against his hand. In fact, her hips danced with his hand- seeking to increase the pressure in her pussy. Her hips ground in rough circles as a second finger moved in and massaged the sleeve of her pussy while his tongue continued to play with her lips and tease her clit. She would have moved even more but his upper body and hands controlled her.

Feeling that he'd teased her enough Steve's tongue gently massaged the side of her clit. Her hips came off the bed as her excitement spiked. She could feel his tongue pushing her clit from side to side. She was so wet the touch was incredibly light- frustratingly so. Knowing she was so wet generated its own excitement as the couple often spoke of how they both loved sex more when she was hot and wet.

Steve continued to repeat his tonguing. With a few more seconds of attention to her clit Steve had Nina orgasming violently. The orgasm started as almost an electric shock in her clit and radiated outward. Every muscle in her pussy, ass, and hips seemed to clench at the same moment and then share in uncontrollable spasms. Her body was truly out of her control. If her hands had been free she would have grabbed his head and pushed him away but as it was she could only seek to hold him still with her thighs as she panted, "Stop. Please stop. I'm done".

Steve stopped his assault and retracted his face slightly. He couldn't move more than an inch as he found himself a prisoner between her soft thighs. It took a few seconds for her to realize her thighs were hindering rather than helping and she spread them widely. "Sorry I trapped you," she said. "I needed you to stop and my legs were my only defense."

After Steve pulled back further Nina continued, "Your mouth was very persuasive but I'm not convinced that having holes punched in my nips is a good deal for me. I don't recall you refusing me anytime I wanted oral sex. Even if you're tired or playing hard to get I think I could get all the oral I want with some dirty talk or perhaps some cleavage."

"Well," responded Steve with hesitation, "You might be right but I'm offering even easier pleasure- you won't even have to seduce me. At the slightest hint I'll just drop down between your legs and please you. You could think of it as having a sex slave- a man devoted to your sexual pleasure on demand."

"Interesting but I don't know if getting on demand oral sex is really worth the piercings. Aside from the pain I'm not at all sure I want all of my dresses and tops to show nipple bumps all day every day. In fact, I'm rather pleased with my nipples as they are- nicely hidden by my bras and tops and only appreciated in private by my husband. You do love them as they are, don't you?"

"Of course I do," he replied. "They're great."

Steve could see he wasn't winning the argument for piercing and decided that a strategic delay might be in order. His cock was also very anxious for attention so he said, "Well, we can talk more later. For now my cock would love to explore the intimate area my mouth has readied."

With that Steve moved up over Nina- lifting her bent legs up so that her calves were on his shoulders. It didn't take long for his cock to find her moist opening. With a slow deliberate push he entered her as deeply as possible. She moaned and he let out a sigh as her velvet tunnel expanded around him. His withdrew almost all of the way and then reentered slowly- feeling himself become nicely lubed by her natural juices.

He plunged back into her prompting a passionate moan in response. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she panted as she tugged at the bindings on her wrists. As Steve continued to thrust into his wife she taunted him by saying, "Deeper. I need it deeper and harder." Her body felt great and in his mind images of her tits with heavy gold rings holding her nipples erect added to his excitement. In less than a minute Steve was exploding deep inside her. He was embarrassed at cumming so quickly but couldn't hold off. All of the foreplay and dirty talk about her nipples had been too much.

After Steve recovered he untied Nina's wrists and the couple hugged for a few minutes. Steve made a half-hearted attempt at wiping the massage oil off of her breasts but Nina assured him it wasn't necessary as she needed to shower. Steve's offer to shower together was shot down with the simple response that their shower stall wasn't built for two.

Following their showers Steve thought he should follow up on the earlier nipple discussion but also recognized that suggesting some compromise might be the best path. "I was thinking more about nipple rings," he said. "As far as I know the rings could be removed when you wanted to be more discrete and then re-inserted later. For example, if you didn't want to show them off at work we could take them out in the morning and put them back after work. It might limit the choice of rings but I assume it would be possible. The piercing salon would know."

"Salon?" questioned Nina. "Aren't nipple piercings done by a leather-clad, tattooed biker in a back room somewhere?"

"Well, I'm sure that environment is available if that's what you want but I was thinking of a much nicer place. There's one at the mall. 'Salon' might be a misnomer but it looks clean and professional. If you'd like I'm sure we can insist on a woman to do the piercing. I want to meet any reasonable concerns you have."

"At the mall? Do you think I'd want to drop my top and get my nipples pierced while moms were there with their 10 year old daughters to get their ears pierced?"

"Oh. Well, we could go when the young girls would be in school or we could find a salon that isn't in a mall. Or perhaps we could find a classy biker place- something in between the mall and the back room you were envisioning."

"If I were to consider a piercing it's not just the place that's of concern. I'd want the best jewelry- if that's what they call rings for nipples. I wouldn't want cheap stuff that would turn green if I swan in the ocean or a pool. I might also want different sizes or shapes that could be swapped out for some variety. If they were 18K gold these would be very expensive- perhaps $500 per set or more. You'd need to be agreeable to the cost. I'd need to talk with a credible expert about the healing process; you understand my nipples would be untouchable for weeks or longer.

I'd also want to ask an expert whether the rings could be easily removed. I suspect taking them out and putting them back isn't as simple as you suggest. A barbell or semi-circle with a ball that screws off might be easily removable but basic physics suggest that a ring would be tough to get off. Research is needed."

Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers
12