Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away from her, not even bothering to come himself. Like she was beneath him. Unworthy of a moment more's time or attention. Sasha felt utterly humiliated, completely beholden to her conqueror. She loved him for it.

"Please... more... again?"

"1305 Benjamin Avenue. I can beat the rush hour if I hurry..."

"I beg you... once more... I'll call off the Grim Hunter, I'll call off Calypso, I'll... I'll leave the Parkers alone, forever, leave New York forever! Anything!"

"Anything?" he asked her.

She nodded frantically.

He circled his finger in the air and, obligingly, Sasha turned around on all fours. She was going to lie down on her belly, but he stopped her, holding her ass in place with the simple, confident gesture of a man used to be obeyed. Like Sasha herself would control a horse or a hound. A well-trained animal.

She felt the familiar immensity of his manhood, not at her portal, but against her most taboo place, the place she had not even permitted her beloved Sergei to enter.

"And please come inside me," she begged, unable to stop the tears from falling as she considered the possibility of him pulling out again without coming. "Please let me be your mare."

"Then keep your mouth shut," he told her, and then thrust inside.

Sasha was hard-pressed to obey, but obey she would.

He was her master now.

12