Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The symbiote was getting excited, she could tell, she could feel it. It spurted tendrils of itself, shockingly heated, up over her chest. She could feel them burning through the webbing and her costume, sticky, clinging. They ripped through the webbing, her costumed chest bursting into open air, never feeling more fragile, more thin and insubstantial.

Janice worked hard to keep to only her hard, heavy breathing—her exhales seemed to wail out of her as the symbiote pulled her costume apart, tearing it open to expose lush, full breasts inside their bra. Even that felt raw, vulnerable, sensitive—like it was more than bare skin, like it was exposed nerves. She'd never felt so naked.

The tendrils withdrew, pulling down her body like fishing hooks and trailing the rent clothing with them. All but two, circuiting under into her bra with that teasing, sadistic ease. Her nipples were enormous, great round circles of muted pink that hardened through tightly clinging nylon. Flat, thin roots scraped at the erect bumps, making them grow alarmingly, puckering out into engorged stubs. The symbiote was playing with her.

A new hardness, thicker and rougher than before, rubbed against her sensitive womanhood. It felt like leather, raw leather, coarse and frayed. Her clit emerged from its hood instantly, throbbing as the sizable heft of the symbiote came into contact with it. It must have been a goodly portion of the symbiote's mass, and now it was undeniably phallic.

Janice whimpered and breathed harshly, feeling completely frustrated, unable to escape the crude caress as it raked against her pussy. Her clit twitched in response to the gross motions, her juices churning inside her, escaping down her thighs.

A new whip of it—thick and girthy—slapped between her breasts, inched up her clavicle, slow, elephantine. It was covering her with a thin coat of itself—she could feel the splotchy syrup of it rolling on her arms and shoulders like a layer of sweat—but there seemed to be more of it, always more. The whip, the tentacle... the cock... approached her mouth like a hissing cobra. It had formed into a mean approximation of Spider-Man's cock, even a spot of white at the tip to insinuate the piss-slit. And it was covered with her glistening juices.

Janice opened her mouth. It plunged into her throat, pausing only to let her taste her own arousal. As Janice obediently sucked, she felt the symbiote shake as if in sadistic laughter. All but the cock, which held still, expecting her to piston her mouth on it. And she did, taking it to the root before pulling her lips back enough to have room to jack on it, feverishly pumping the cock with her hand and milking the length in her mouth.

With just its cockhead in her mouth, she went crazy for it, sucking and whipping her tongue all over it. Spit dribbled from her mouth and down her chin. Her body was on fire; she knew the symbiote was ready too.

It slid between her juicy labia lips, but too much of it, too thick to penetrate her. Frustrated, it pulled away, more of its wire-like tendrils gripping the folds of her lips with a tinge of exasperation. Now it pulled them out, stretching her cunt lips out of the way, and the second cock shoved into her pussy again. It was thick, a tight fit, but Janice managed to take it. The symbiote seemed to beam with joy. Janice could feel its perverse pride in abusing her pussy so.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, Janice heard distantly, and wondered if it was Spider-Man and Arana before realizing it was the symbiote. She liked its thinking. The symbiote rocked itself like a man, fucking its thick shaft past her hands down her throat. She drove her hands into its mass, stretched between cunt and mouth in a white spider-shape—it was herself she was groping more often than not.

But she also felt the symbiote, its being, heavy and engorged like a scrotum filled to bursting with a pent-up load of cum. Only this ball-bag she didn't have to worry about being too rough with. She fervently cupped its heft, rolling the thick slime between her fingers, warming it, making it hot. Thinning it out and spreading it over her flesh, massaging it into her breasts, her buttocks, spreading the blissful heat to her whole body. It was like wearing a Jacuzzi, bathing in a massage...

And the symbiote worked itself deeper and deeper into her cunt, reaming her out as she clenched on it, trying to hold it tight. But she could do nothing to slow her own brutal reaming. She just sucked obediently as it shoved itself into the heated depths of her tortured pussy.

Come for me, she thought desperately, come inside me, fuck me forever...

The symbiote could hear her, could feel what she was doing to herself, how she was teasing it. Every time she pinched her taut breasts, she would let out a low, animal moan into its violation of her mouth, shuddering violently. Her excitement was contagious, or she was feeling its excitement. She could feel it oozing down her body like an erect cock spouting pre-cum, trickling in solid lines where her hands couldn't reach. God, she could feel it probing into her ass...

Be my whore, the symbiote demanded.

Yes!

Bear my spawn!

Yes!

Come!

YES!

It could hold back no longer. All over her nubile body, the symbiote quivered, so hard that Janice's stroking hands felt like they'd been shocked. The first spewing stream shot into her pussy; more rich, thick fluid poured down her mouth. The feel of it sent a series of blissful shocks through Janice. She was surprised to find herself climaxing, overpowered by the sensation. Her pussy exploded, blasting her cream around the pistoning rod of the symbiote—it eagerly devoured this proof of their bond.

Swallow!

Still, the symbiote 'came,' turning liquid, pushing itself into Janice's eager swallowing. She gurgled and choked as she took it all, eagerly, wantonly. Until there was nothing left to take.

A hot glow spread out from her soaked cunt and into every tingling nerve in her body. Janice looked down at her body. She was covered by the symbiote, inside and out, totally naked save for the body paint that itself only partially covered her—moving and writhing to uncover stretches of her skin, as a river would occasionally flow around a stone. Sometimes running over it, sometimes not. She watched her bare breast, felt it tingle as the symbiote ran over it, then gasped as it was freed again, cool air bracingly caressing it in pointed contrast to the symbiote's warm embrace.

It was just as she had asked. The symbiote was fucking her, forever.

She looked down to see a member standing out proudly from her waist—the spider-cock the symbiote had formed before, now at her disposal. It was stiff and hard, the knob twitching with abundant desire. The symbiote wanted to fuck alright. She could feel its wicked lust joining her own. Janice took the prick in her fist, jerking it, making it harden up for a good fucking.

Beside her, Spider-Man and Arana were still going at it. Janice watched his cock delving into her pussy. She wondered if she should indulge herself and watch him come inside her, knowing it would rise again in a minute or two. She wanted to fuck him, of course—didn't want to wait. And Arana—Janice so wanted to see that red pubic hair of hers tangled with the matte black symbiote covering her own pussy. It would be such a satisfying sight.

She'd just have to fuck them both. And why wait? Why wait a minute?

That's it, Arana. Janice's breathing was a hoarse, pleased grunt as she crept up behind the aroused girl. Just relax your little cunt and take him, because I want you too. And I've got a lot of cock that needs some of your precious fucking. That's it, open that sweet pussy up, because there's about to be a lot less room in there...

***

Earth-617

"Go ahead," Felicia said. "This is the breaking point, right? There's swinging, there's swapping, and then there's knowing your husband got another girl pregnant. So—before he gets back—let's just settle up. I'm not gonna stand in your way. Hell, getting Peter to stay with me because I have his kid, even though he loves you, I might as well be a fucking supervillain again—"

"Hardy," Mary Jane said, "shut up."

She stood, walking a few paces on unsteady legs toward Felicia, then she turned back around and paced. Kaine watched her move almost the entire breadth of Felicia's apartment, her face contorted in conflict, then she turned back around and walked back to Felicia, enough of the consternation buzzed away for her to sit down beside her. She took Felicia's hands and pulled them into her lap.

"You're pregnant," she said.

"Yeah," Felicia agreed. "I think Peter came so much in my mouth that some of it just had to end up in my womb. You had the right idea, Red: spit."

"You are pregnant," Mary Jane repeated.

"Don't sound so surprised. Guess one-a-day pills aren't much of a match for radioactive sperm..."

"Felicia." MJ squeezed Felicia's hands hard. A lot more strength than Felicia would've given a Muggle credit for. "You do... want our help, right, you want us to be a family? Mommy and daddy and... Aunt Mary Jane?"

"...I kinda figured you for a half-mom. I'm definitely only going to be half a mom. In fact, is it too late for me to be a vodka aunt?"

"Felicia Hardy," Mary Jane said breathlessly. "How could you think... this doesn't change anything. No, no, this changes everything, but you're still a part of this family, your baby's a part of this family... I mean, if that's what you want to do about it. Go through with it. You don't have to, of course, we could—"

"No," Felicia said, and it was too harsh, too adamant. And they both knew why.

It wasn't that Felicia didn't believe in abortion. It was just that this might be all they had left of him.

Kaine broke the suddenly fraught silence. "So is she going to talk about cum anymore? Because I was really only here for that."

"He's being sarcastic," Mary Jane explained.

"It's like what Peter does, only not funny," Felicia replied.

"Or like what you do, only not pregnant," Kaine retorted.

"You can't even get pregnant, Kaine, shut up!"

"Actually, Peter got pregnant once," Mary Jane said, "so..."

"He doesn't even have anyone to get him pregnant, though."

"I can't be in a relationship," Kaine said. "It's just like with Parker. Too dangerous. If my enemies ever found out about her—if my life ever caught up with us and I couldn't protect her—the pain of that would far outweigh the misery of being alone."

"You know Peter's dating me and Mary Jane, right?" Felicia needled.

"I'm aware."

"Pretty sure he had a threesome with Gwen too."

"If they did, it wasn't with me," Mary Jane said.

"Maybe it was with Norman," Kaine suggested.

Mary Jane threw a cushion at him.

"Obviously, I'm going to look after the kid, make sure nothing happens to him, protect him from... well, having you three as parents."

"I'll make a great mom!" Felicia said defensively. "I almost adopted an African kid like, three times!"

"I'm not changing any diapers, though," Kaine insisted. "So don't even ask."

"No one did."

"Not my damn kid. I didn't have a threesome with anybody. Unless, of course..."

"Kaine," Mary Jane began, "you know you can protect us just as well from an apartment you're paying for, right?"

Kaine held up his hands. "I'm just gonna go pick up What To Expect When You're Expecting. Since there's no baby shit involved there, I'm fine with it."

But that was not what Kaine was planning as he left the apartment.

Peter was gone and the Parkers had a baby on the way. It was more important than ever that he protect them.

Far more important than his soul.

12