Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 07

Story Info
Kaine vs. Green Goblin.
6.2k words
4.88
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Earth-69

Twenty minutes later, Anya lifted her drenched face from between Jessica's thighs. The taste was heavenly. "Was that alright?"

"That was fantastic," Jessica moaned. "Have you ever considered joining the Avengers? They would just love your mouth..."

"They'd probably love it more if I put bad guys in jail." Anya checked her phone. "Code: Blue is here. Time to give the penal system another chance."

"Can you take care of it?" Jessica asked. "I want to check in on the Spider-Men. Make sure everyone's home safe."

"Sure. A bunch of men in uniform—I can handle that."

"I'll bet."

Earth-617

Kaine generally had a rule on sticking his dick in crazy. It went: don't. But he needed some back-up and Zoe Walsh could handle a gun. Besides, since the last time he'd checked, Peter had ended up shacking up with his ex-girlfriend, his other ex-girlfriend, and Little Miss Kraven for good measure. Clearly, the straight and narrow had room for bisexuality and Felicia's child-bearing hips (literally, at this point).

Breaking into Ravencroft was easy—she wasn't even in the maximum security ward—and he found Zoe asleep in her cell behind a lock that was easily picked. He stepped inside, careful not to wake her.

She was a beautiful woman; Kaine felt pretty confident in his past decision to fuck her pretty much just because she'd said "Wanna fuck?" She was tall with a good figure, long dark hair, almond-shaped eyes. Her skin was unblemished, soft and creamy, not dampened at all by the stay in the institution. She was as sexy as the day they'd met.

She'd also been pretty crazy, but Kaine supposed being the daughter of the former head of Roxxon would do that to you. Then, having been a superhero at the time, he'd gotten mixed up with some business that left daddy dearest, deadest, and Zoe had blamed him.

Still claimed to be in love with him, though. Chicks.

He kicked her bed. "Hey. Zoe?"

She looked at him, seemingly unsurprised. "You."

"You got a minute? I could use some help with a thing. You might get to shoot a rocket launcher."

"You killed my father!"

Kaine groaned. "Not that I actually did, but you wanted him dead!"

"I should kill you," Zoe growled. "Kill you right here, right now!" She was staring at his junk.

Kaine thought of Felicia getting out of the shower and made himself stiffen a little. Zoe's eyes got wide.

"Kill... you..."

"Zoe," he said, unzipping himself. "It's not gonna suck itself."

She sat there sullenly on her mattress, trying to look away, but her eyes would always dart back. He put his hands on her head and made her look. Now she stared; he could feel her hot gaze tracing up and down his dick, making it harden just with her sheer lust for it. He lowered his thumbs to her mouth and pried it open. Stubbornly, she tried to keep her jaws shut, but he dug his fingers into her face, the pressure mounting, overwhelming her until she opened her mouth.

At the same time she lunged forward, trying to catch his cock, but he restrained her. This time it was he that was frustrating her, holding her hatefully apart from his cock as it grew harder and harder. Zoe opened her mouth wide, acquiescing, and Kaine finally let her have it. His long, thick cock bolted inside her mouth, nearly gagging her, and she lovingly locked her lips around his swollen cockhead.

Her tongue rolled over and around his collar, feeling his cock's throb as he flexed in pleasure, tensing and releasing. She sucked more of his prick into her mouth, her tongue never stopping its motion, but lashing again and again over the hot flesh headed down her throat.

Zoe felt his tangling fingers in her hair, pulling her until her lips withdrew from his nearly bursting cock with an obscene sucking. Relinquishing it, she fell down onto the cot she'd been sleeping it, flung away from him by giving into his pulling at her hair.

He kneeled onto the bed with her and she threw herself at his cock, gagging herself with it, rolling over and pulling him on top of her. Kaine instinctively went along, burying himself in her mouth, his stiff cock actually pressing her head down to the mattress with its presence in her throat.

Kaine thought better of it, lifting himself so she could breathe, but she moved upward with it, refusing to let go of his cock. She managed to open her mouth even wider, getting a helping of air around the sides of his manhood. She then exhaled and gulped back upward, taking his entire weapon in her throat.

"Well, good to know you haven't lost your taste for sucking," Kaine said, watching her lap around the base of his cock like a starving animal. "Let's see how you like fucking."

He slammed his hips back down, crushing her beneath him.

***

Aracely got to the front door with Kaine's name. She knew he had wanted her to go off and be safe while he dealt with his New York stuff, but she'd started having visions of him, stronger than ever! And always of him with a woman. Women. It had to mean something, that she kept seeing him have sex with people, and she needed to figure it out.

At the door, Felicia Hardy greeted her. "I know you," Felicia said, standing in the doorway of her apartment. "You're that little sidekick Kaine had a little while back."

"How did you...?"

"I run a detective agency, sweetie. What is it, what's the problem?"

"It's kinda hard to ex—"

Aracely stopped suddenly. Suddenly, she was Kaine, and Kaine was reaching orgasm—body control slipping away, muscles locking, glands paralyzed, everything in sudden lockstep, sublime. Aracely grunted happily and hung for a long moment in delicious delirium, her whole body tensed for the rush of pleasure. Her... his... cock was buried to the hilt in a girl's sex, new girl, Zoe Walsh. All Aracely could feel was the softness and hotness and wetness of the clutching around her cock.

She spurted, with a single smiling laugh of relieved tension, her cock shooting darts of flesh-warm cream high inside Zoe. She moaned and jerked as Zoe took each gush, her body throbbing around the ejaculation, drawing out all the potency Kaine had in his body.

"Oh! Ah!" Aracely heard someone cry. "I finally got it! I finally got it!"

It felt to Aracely like she had a gallon of cum to be got. She pumped it all out, hugging the fucked Zoe, tapering, finishing, then sinking weakly onto her soft body. Feeling her still stiff cock in Zoe's sex, bathed generously with its own spent semen.

Aracely came back to herself abruptly. She'd swooned. Felicia had caught her. And, held in Felicia's arms, she had come.

"I have that effect on people," Felicia said.

***

"What're you doing here?" Kaine asked, the moment he entered the apartment and found Aracely waiting for him.

He'd called ahead, telling Felicia to take Mary Jane and go, hide somewhere the two of them could watch each other's backs, Ana as well. Of course, Hardy had a bolthole for just such an occasion. Then he'd heard Aracely was there...

"What's she doing her?" Aracely demanded, looking past him to Zoe.

"Enjoying the afterglow," Zoe replied dreamily.

"She tried to kill you!" Aracely yelled at Kaine.

"Admittedly, I can be pretty annoying..."

"No, darling, not at all," Zoe said, embracing Kaine from behind.

"Careful letting her near your neck..."

"Can you give us a minute?" Kaine asked, untangling himself from Zoe.

Zoe blew him a kiss and retreated. Kaine was left alone with Aracely, her arms crossed, her expression dire.

"Well?"

"It's Annabelle," Kaine said. "Or, no, it's Green Goblin." He was out of practice with this hero stuff—didn't even know how to describe a hostage situation. "Norman's got her, he's going to kill her if I don't give him Peter's ladies."

"Oh, Kaine, you wouldn't—"

"Of course not! What do you think I am? But I've got to go on the offensive, and to do that I need back-up, and the only vouchers I can call in are with Zoe. And Sasha."

"Sasha Kravinoff?"

"Yeah."

"Was she the one you..." Aracely suddenly turned bashful. "Ya know, with the three blondes?"

Kaine blinked. It'd finally happened. He'd finally corrupted the little lady. "How would you know about that?"

She scoffed her shoes on the floor. "I've been having these visions, like I do, but they're always of you, Kaine. When you're... with someone. It's kinda nice. It feels really good. So I knew I couldn't stay with the New Warriors, I had to come find you—you need my help, right?"

Kaine sighed. "I suppose, as far as people I can call upon who aren't totally useless, you're... well, you don't suck."

"No, I know you like me."

Kaine grunted. Being around psychics made it really hard to maintain a stoic exterior.

"And I don't even mind that you were with Zoe. She's really... tight."

"Okay, that's enough of that—"

"What's wrong? I'm a big girl now, Kaine. I know about sex."

"Uh-huh." Kaine needed a beer for this conversation. He pointed himself at the kitchen and marched straight ahead. "Who's the lucky fella?"

Aracely colored. "No one! I just mean, you know, in theory—and from feeling what you feel, when you're—"

Kaine opened a beer, grabbing a second one from the fridge for reinforcements. "Yeah, can I block this shit out? Tinfoil hat or something?"

"But she likes it, right?" Aracely asked. "When you're rough with her?"

"Never heard any complaints."

"Sasha seemed to like it too. How was it no one heard you?"

"Kid, we just didn't care—" Kaine noticed her eying his second beer. "What, is that how old you are?"

"I'm not a child anymore!"

"Yeah. You call yourself a big girl. Very mature." But Kaine stamped the second bottle down on the kitchen island. "Help yourself."

"Thanks! How do I open it?"

Kaine sighed and popped the bottlecap for her, sticking his finger to the cap and just whisking it off.

"So, psychic girl, any idea where Norman's keeping Annabelle?"

"I'll work on it," Aracely said. "It's hard, though. I keep getting... interference."

"Interference? Like what?"

"Just interference."

"Like? What?" Kaine persisted.

Aracely took a deep breath. It struck Kaine how much she'd changed since the last time he'd seen her. Her jet black hair was longer, falling in gentle waves below her shoulder. There was a deeper tan on her olive skin, a new flash in her green eyes. Her body was fuller, more pleasing plump, with full, rounded hips and sizable breasts.

"I can feel the way you look at me," she said quietly. "I like it."

She stepped closer to him. She set the beer down.

"I know what you want to do to me. I like that too."

"If you think I'm the goodie-two-shoes sort who's gonna turn you down just because you can't buy beer..."

"You're not going to turn me down, Kaine. You're going to fuck me."

Kaine felt a sweet rush of desire from his cock, and saw Aracely shudder as she felt it too. She reached out, unzipping his fly, and Kaine was strangely passive as she wrestled him out of the confines of his pants. She rubbed and stroked his swollen cockhead, pumping the skin on the shaft, and he gave a gurgle of pleasure as her hand became comfortable with his heft.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" Aracely said, unnecessarily. "It's just a length of muscle, though. There's a rush of blood and that's what makes it hard, making the muscle swell and tightening the skin. But the skin can move a little..." She pumped him vigorously.

Kaine fucked into her fist, smelling the musk of his own arousal, thrilling, crazed for sex. He cried out. "Shit! You're gonna make me explode! Make me blow your hands off..."

"Don't blow my hands off!" Aracely said in mock-fright. "Blow my pussy off..."

Kaine shoved her against the wall, hiked her skirt around her waist, pulled down her panties. She stepped out of them obediently, spreading her legs for his hand to get at her cunt. He penetrated her with a pair of fingers, finding her open, warm, and as wet as he could ask for. With his other hand cinching on her waist, he picked her up and planted her on the island.

"I'm fucking you right here," he told her. "Wrap your legs around me. Hold my neck. Don't let go until I'm done with you."

She spread immediately, locking her arms around his neck, and he thrust himself right into her. She was wet, wet, wet, pubic hairs soaked, messily nestling against his groin. Still, she gasped, trying to grow used to the intrusion as he slowly skewered her. Kaine unbuttoned her blouse, reached around her and unhooked her bra, then went at her tits.

He bent low, pulling away her bra so her breasts were all his, and he sucked them juicily. She had big puffy nipples that she shoved into his mouth, one followed by the other, and Kaine sucked them harshly, distracting her from the pain as he invaded her.

"Stop!" Aracely cried suddenly. "I can't stand it!"

Kaine paused. He was halfway defeated by the thrills of burying himself in her tightness, five inches so far—she was deflowered, but she wasn't fucked, and that was what he was interested in.

Aracely looked at the meeting of their groins, then looked up at him. She seemed dazed. "We can't go on. It won't fit!"

Kaine rammed himself into her, Aracely putting all her strength into the legs she had around his waist, what little was left into her voice as she squealed and squirmed and moaned and cried. "It just did," Kaine told her.

Then he fucked her, Aracely whimpering from his savage thrusts. She was gripping the countertop, fucking against him, both of them unleashing everything, going at each other as hard as they could. Kaine loved every minute of it. And Aracely loved enough of it.

"Something's going to happen!" she cried, sooner than he would've thought. It surprised Kaine; he hadn't thought that many girls had orgasms their first time at bat. But he supposed that was just how hot Aracely was for him.

Gritting his teeth, he heaved against of the girl. Giving her shuddering thrusts that took her breath away, his cockhead jabbing into the furthest depths of her cunt. Aracely's tight sex contracted with a series of tugging tugs at Kaine's prick. She gasped brokenly: "Am I coming? I think I'm coming! My cunt's clenching... feels so tight... slam it inside me, fuck me, it's so good! Oh! Uhh! I'm coming so much!"

Kaine hoisted himself onto the counter, on top of her, and the two of them ground together, thighs rubbing against thighs, belly against belly. Sweating, squirming, panting aloud, they shuddered through their shared climax until neither of them could move.

"I think I'm dying..." Aracely said weakly, her damp thighs falling away from Kaine's hips. "That was the best fuck I've ever had! That I've felt you have, I mean..."

Slowly, Kaine got off her, his cock sloshing from her tight pussy with drops of seed falling from it. He rolled over and sat atop the island, breathing heavily.

With flagging energy, Aracely reached up and drew her hand down his back, loving the rippling feel of the muscles that had just driven him into her. "I want to fuck you the rest of my life... starting tonight. I'll fuck you anywhere. I'll quit the New Warriors if you want me to. I just want to fuck you. Please..."

"We have to get Osborn," Kaine said. "Think about that."

Aracely closed her eyes. "I think... I know where he is."

***

Goblin's hide-out was in a convention center, listed as an international bridge tournament. Some people...

They were in guns blazing—literally, in Zoe's case. Sasha stuck to a bow and arrow, Hummingbird used her powers, and Kaine just beat people up. Which was good, because there were robots. Kaine didn't know how it was he couldn't buy a robot servant at Sharper Image, but every supervillain from the Shocker on down could buy a plethora of robots that understood "RIP HIS HEAD OFF AND SCOURGE THE BONES!"

The man himself was tactical, showing up midway through the fight, just as they were mopping up, with a second wave of robots and, of course, more murder. For a crazy few seconds, everyone was dodging pumpkin bombs—after that, the convention center definitely wouldn't be giving back the deposit.

Like they actually had a plan, Zoe and Sasha returned fire while Kaine and Hummingbird covered them, beating back the robots so they could get a clear shot as Goblin came around for a second pass. Sasha aimed for the man, her arrow snatching that stupid cap off his head, while Zoe's machine-gun fire splashed off his glider. Something vital got dinted, as the turbine vomited black smoke and Goblin's flight path wobbled erratically.

Kaine broke from the pack then, using one of the robots as a stepping stone to launch himself at Goblin. Norman tried to juke to the side, but his glider responded only sluggishly, and Kaine was able to snag him as he passed. The two flew through the air, Norman able to get a shot in, and then they crashed to the ground. With his reflexes, Kaine was up fast. No witty banter was coming to mind. He wondered if Parker thought of it ahead of time.

They traded blows. Now Zoe and Sasha were covering them, blowing away all the robots that were trying to protect their master, with Hummingbird helping him—scoring blows on Goblin whenever she could, while Kaine kept him desperately occupied.

Goblin wasn't like anyone else he'd ever fought. The man was crazy, concentrated crazy, crazy layered over evil layered over more evil. On a fundamental level, the man did not want to be good, not decent, not even left alone or safe or content. He wanted to hurt people. He wanted suffering. Kaine had fought evil before, but your typical bad guy wanted something. Goblin was in service of nothing but more pain, more violence, and it showed in everything he did and everything he was.

Man was hard to put down.

He didn't have all that many robots, though. He wasn't Ultron, after all.

Zoe shot him, Sasha arrowed him, Hummingbird darted in to give him a kick that buckled his knees, and when he backhanded her, Kaine came in and walloped him. His armor could take a bullet, take an arrow, but it didn't have the proportional strength of an animal that couldn't get its ass kicked by a spider.

Osborn went down. Kaine unmasked him—same ol' haircut—ripped away his bag and his belt, all the tricks up his sleeve.

"Zoe, Sasha, you're on a damsel duty," Kaine told them, and they spread out to search the place for Annabelle. "Hummingbird, if he moves, kick first, ask questions later."

He webbed Norman into place. Probably redundant at this point—probably something psychological in hosing a defeated foe down with white fluid—but fuck, that's what you were supposed to do, right?

"So, how's the other shoe drop?" Kaine asked. "Go ahead, finish spitting your teeth on the floor, I'll wait."

Norman smiled. Blood, teeth, yadda yadda. "You must feel like quite the hero now. You've really redeemed yourself! Saving the girl, beating the bad guy—it's all so damn inspiring."

"Yeah-huh." Kaine spun his fingers in the air. "Move it along. Did someone hire you to be Secretary of the Interior? Do you have a bomb planted up Lady Liberty's ass? What's the catch, Norman—always a catch with you people, you're always so smart."

"Oh, nothing much. I really wanted to save the good stuff for a proper arch-nemesis. But your little girlfriend is rigged to explode."

Kaine looked to Aracely. She nodded fitfully.

"And I let you go, you disarm the bomb, or not, or yes, or I don't care. God, how does your mind think of all this bullshit without just quitting to watch cartoons? You know, normal people have a hard time just painting a landscape..."

"No. Oh no. No disarming the bomb. See, it's wired to my heart. If my heart stops beating... then the bomb deactivates."

Again, Kaine looked at Aracely. Couldn't kid a psychic.

Again, she nodded.

"How heroic are you really, Diet Spider-Man? How far have you come? Can you let a woman die to avoid taking a life? Is that just how noble you are?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12