Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

She was also preggers, and not in the glowing sense. In the 'I've peed fifteen times today and given up my hair as a lost cause' sense. That was enough for Felicia to like her. In addition to the hope that maybe the pair would let Felicia watch them cuddle. They had been the only other 'alternative' couple in the class, aside from those two beardy guys whose story Felicia really didn't want to know.

"Carol! Jess!" Mary Jane sprung up from the bench—show-off—and made herself the meat in a hug sandwich. It was enough to tempt Felicia towards being That Guy and asking what about her hug. "It's been ages! Oh my God! How are you?"

"Full of baby," Jess, the brunette, replied. "Just... full of it."

"She's used to being full of it, though," Carol added. "We've been trying to check up on you since Peter—well, while he's away..."

"I know, you guys are busy... Rhodes stopped by, helped us put together a crib. And bought us a crib..."

"Anything we can to help," Jessica said.

"Forget about me, what's with you?" Mary Jane insisted. "You quit the Justice League, next thing I know, you're ready to drop a bomb—"

"Those were two separate things. I quit the Avengers, then, uh..." Jessica looked down at her belly. "Yeah. Happens to the best of us."

"MJ, who're your friends?" Felicia asked.

"Oh, God, so sorry—Cat, Carol Danvers, Jessica Drew. Guys, this is Felicia. She's my... friend."

"Felicia?" Carol snapped her fingers, suddenly reminding Felicia of a large Golden Retriever. "Black Cat, right? With the tight leather number?"

"I'm having it let out."

"Jess, isn't she part of your spider-family?"

"Don't call it that."

"That's so crazy. Two pregnancies and in the same spider-clan!"

"Don't call it that either," Felicia said.

"We should totally do lunch. I mean, the four of us, we must be the only pregnant superheroes... and, uh, superhero defense squad... members? Yeah, we've gotta be the only people who can really get each other in the whole city!"

"And if we do do lunch, I promise to give Carol a long nap and decaf before we come over," Jess said.

"No fair threatening me with decaf while you're pregnant."

"We'd love to come over, or have you over," Mary Jane said. "Whatever works. Right, Felicia?"

Felicia heavily stood up and put an arm around Mary Jane's waist. "Well, I do like having Red here all to myself, but I think I can share her for one evening."

Jess and Carol smiled widely. "That'd be great!" Carol enthused, Jess patting her on the shoulder to tell her to calm down.

"And not to rush into anything," Jess said, "but it is really cool to have someone going through what we're going through, while in... you know... the same place."

"It's very cool," Carol added.

"So maybe we could... I don't know... shop for baby booties together? I'm new to all this."

"Sounds perfect!" Mary Jane was practically doing a cheer.

"Or," Jess said, "we could have a shared baby shower and get it all over which at once."

"Please move in with us," Felicia said. "We can keep the other two around to remind us how good beer is."

"Beer is so good."

"I remember. Faintly."

"I've made Carol drink German beer."

"It's the most romantic thing she'd ever asked of me," Carol recalled. "We have to go. Nail salon. But we are definitely hunting you down later. Have your ultrasounds ready."

"We'll wear clothes around the apartment, just in case you show up," Felicia promised.

With a few more hugs and promises to look them up, Carol and Jess were gone.

"They think we're lesbians, don't they?" Mary Jane asked.

"I know, isn't it great?"

***

Earth-69

Sue stood over the three, watching Reed's cock sink inside of Jessica's cunt, Tony's disappear into her mouth. It hadn't been the reason she'd expected to discover for Reed's absence, but it was a wonderful surprise.

"Fuck her good, boys!" Sue cheered, watching them stuff her friend from either end. "Fuck her mouth! Fuck that hot pussy!" Her fingers rubbed her itching clit.

"Knew you needed to get laid, eh Reed?" Tony grinned across Jessica's back at Reed as he had her from behind. "Who called it?"

"This is proving—a remarkable—simply remarkable—physical exertion!" Reed grunted between his long strokes. "I find it endlessly fascinating—how simple variety—can add so much to a sexual encounter!"

"So how's her pussy feel?" Tony asked, driving deep into Jessica's suctioning throat.

"Fantastic! I'll let you try it out later. I want to see how good she sucks with that remarkable-seeming mouth. It'll be interesting to compare her performance with Sue's!"

"I'll compare her performance, thank you very much," Sue said. "Just as soon as Tony's done, I think I'll ride that mouth a few miles."

And she stuffed another finger into her throbbing pussy, working up more of her arousal for Jessica to taste. On first walking into the room, she'd wanted simply to join in, but after seeing how excited Pepper had been by her voyeurism, she was quite liking this change of pace. Watching. Fingering her pussy. Playing the part of cheerleader. It made this more than another fuck. It made it an experiment.

"Suck that big cock hard, Jessica! And fuck that cock! Suck that hot cum down with both your holes. You'll love it, baby! It's soo good!" Sue shouted before her climax rendered her speechless, hand working furiously on her burning cunt, her breasts craving attention as well, getting her other hand squeezing the aching teats.

"Let her have it!" she screamed when she once again found her voice. "Give her those big cocks! Hard!"

Sue knew how it felt to be fucked by the scientists' huge cocks, and Bruce Banner's besides. She wanted Jessica to know all the pleasure she had received. Her joy for Jessica was totally unselfish. There would be plenty of other times for her and Reed, and Tony, and whoever else needed a break from super-science. Now was the time to watch her friend literally get filled, and let the exquisite sight push her towards another savage eruption.

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck us both!" Sue cried, feeling the heat inside her vibrating. "Harder! Deeper! I'm getting so close! Just watching, I'm getting so close, I'm going to come again, oh, Reed, darling, I feel my cunt burning, I'm going to come!"

Reed redoubled his efforts inside Jessica, trying to keep pace with his wife. "That's wonderful, Sue! Enjoy it, darling!"

Jessica tried to say something as well, but Tony forced his thick cock even deeper into her hungry mouth, throating her before she could so much as gasp.

The squirting climax was a completely different sensation for Sue, a feeling of ravenous greed swamping her mind, something pure and burning in how she wanted all of them, how she was having all of them by being able to watch this, a spectacle that seemed wholly for her pleasure.

Her gorged clit burned her fingers. She swayed and trembled on her feet, riding out the turbulent explosion, the blasts of liquid pressure from her cunt. Through the daze of her climax, Sue was aware that her juices had landed on her three sucking, fucking friends. It spurred them on like a whiplash.

"Shit! Suck it, bitch! Suck!" Tony groaned, the first bolt of cum shooting from him.

With blurred vision, Sue saw Jessica gulp down his thick jism. She smiled in, remembering the taste.

"My word, Sue!" Reed gasped. "You would not believe the differences in sensation between her vagina and yours! I wonder if it's from environmental factors or... or... genetics!" he shouted as his balls exploded, fat cock jammed into Jessica's tight pussy. Each spurt of hot cum brought grunts of mindless pleasure from the devoted husband and father.

Jessica was too busy sucking Tony's cock clean to express her joy when she came, completely ended by Reed's vibrating ejaculation. But Sue could easily see how much Jess loved it, bucking and rocking to devour Reed's cock with her quivering cunt. She smiled with shared joy as she watched Jessica arch her body with wild, ecstatic movements, thrashing around between the two cocks in complete depravity.

Sue watched the trio gradually collapse into a sweaty, tangled heap. Her own knees were about to buckle. With weary steps, she stumbled to the pile and sat down atop them.

"So... I take it the portal's ready?"

"Just needs the scans from Peter calibrate it."

"I'll do that, darling. You lie back and relax. I'm sure a slut like Jess really took it out of you."

Jess blew Sue a kiss.

"There is one thing," Tony said. "A, uh... time dilation effect, from our universes being so distant? Reed, what'd you call it?"

"The Narnia Effect. Goodness, Sue, I believe Jessica is prompting me to another erection, by sheer virtue of not having had coitus with her prior! I wonder if I would receive similar stimulation from sex with you while temporarily at a loss for memory of you. Perhaps, if we were to get one of the X-Men to induce amnesia in one or both of us... I'm sorry, Tony, we were discussing the Narnia Effect?"

"Forget it," Tony said. Jess was sucking him again. "Can't be that important."

"Yes. Sue, start the portal. I believe our young friend is in a rush to get home."

"And Reed's in a rush to have you back," Tony opined.

"I wonder if I would have a similarly 'novel' reaction if I were deprived of stimuli, then exposed to both Sue and Jessica. Could Sue also strike me as a 'new conquest' if I were unaware it were her? This is a fascinating field of inquiry!"

"You have my full support," Tony said. "We should get Pepper up here too..."

***

"So I just walk through the portal?" Peter asked.

He was boggling a little bit about the maelstrom of swirling energies and un-matter. No matter how many times he saw one of those, they always reminded him of a screensaver.

Sue was less impressed. "That's how you got here, isn't it?"

"Something like that. It's just... I don't know... these things usually seem a bit more complicated than that."

"There is something called the Narnia Effect. Because of how far away our two universes are from each other, the timelines don't exactly sync up. So the few hours you've spent over here should be like only a few seconds have passed over there. Or something like that."

"Cool," Peter said. "Hey, maybe I should stay a while, grow a beard, really freak people out?"

"No. You shouldn't."

"Alright then," Peter said, deferring to veteran superhero wife judgment. He pulled his mask on. "Tally-ho!"

He stepped through the portal and immediately into a battle between the Avengers and the Masters of Evil for the fate of all mankind.

"Oh, for the love of..." Peter dodged a laser. "I come back to you now at the turn of the tide!"

***

Peter slipped away after the battle was over, but before anyone could suggest shawarma again. He didn't want to get dragged into deciding which of the twelve Avengers teams he was on, even if that meant he got stuck on the West Coast Avengers. Instead, he clambered to the door of the apartment, knocked, and hoped like hell that Mary Jane hadn't moved to L.A.

Dimension-hopping was one thing, but flying cross-country?

She answered the door. Immediate embrace. Peter hugged her back. Yeah, he figured it hadn't been a few seconds. More like a few weeks.

"Hey babe. So, uh... why's Captain America black? Why is Thor a woman? Why'd the Incredible Hulk call me 'dude'? And was it just my imagination or was Iceman giving me the eye? I leave for five minutes..."

"Little more than five minutes, tiger." Great, she was crying. Peter petted her hair.

"Okay, so... what's new? You finally get enough things in your shopping cart for Amazon to give you free shipping?"

"I got a haircut," Felicia said. Peter looked at her. And the baby she was holding. "I think it looks nice."

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12