Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise."

"Put your hands behind your back."

Peter did. And, emboldened, Natasha strutted forward. For all her modelesque height, she was a few inches shorter than him, and she reached up to take his head in her hands, lift his mask over his lips, lean him down to her breasts, and feed her ripe, jutting teats to his mouth. First one, then the other. He kissed her nipples, the slopes of her breasts, the space in-between, whatever his lips could touch.

Natasha pulled him down more roughly, arched herself up more forcefully. He pulled an areola into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue, sucked on it hard, could feel the blood thrumming in it, drumming against his lips...

Natasha quivered and moaned, the upper half of her uniform hanging from her wide hips, its emptiness jostling with her movements, following her like a shadow, a fawning worshipper just as Peter was.

"Yes! Very good, Zvezda. Now the other one! Make it feel as good as the first!"

She pulled her breast from his mouth, leaving him a bare moment to note how swollen, engorged the nipple now looked, and then she stuffed his mouth with her other breast. This time Peter chewed a little on the offered nipple.

"Oh!" He felt Natasha shiver. "Is this what American boys do with tits? Ohh! Gnaw on them like hound dogs? Ah! I like! I like very much, Mr. Zvezda!"

Peter shoved more of her breast into his mouth, grinding his teeth into a larger portion of it, gripping either wrist hard to keep from tearing her clothes off, tearing his own clothes off. He kept his world to mouth, lips, tongue, and teeth, and all they could show her luscious, aching tits. He thought he could smell Natasha under the suit, smell her cunt getting juicy, her juices running down her thighs—he wondered what his mouth, and his lips, and his tongue, and his teeth... could do to her hot, wet pussy.

Then Natasha rammed her knee into his groin.

His world flared red, centered on a bright spot of pain, his body going from its powerful engagement with Natasha to complete heaving disarray, all systems in turmoil, everything sick and painful and throbbing with disorientation.

Natasha jerked away from Peter as he crumbled, quickly covering her thrusting breasts. She had to sit down, fighting to catch her breath, and squeezed her thighs tightly together as she fitted her arms and torso back into her costume.

"Sorry about that," she said, her voice forced back into flat, unaccented American English. "But I couldn't risk you getting in my way—or you giving me a fight. Look at it this way. In the unlikely event I've done any real damage, at least you've already continued the family line."

Peter laid on the floor, fetal position, and choked and wheezed. Somehow, that thought didn't make it any better. There was no air in his lungs, and what air was outside his lungs was tinged with smoke. He saw everything going dark and thought oh, why the fuck not?

***

"What happened to you?" Carol asked, pulling the girder off from where it had fallen across Peter. It had balanced against another girder, neatly shielding Peter from debris as the firemen doused the burning building. Now, shakily, Peter got to his feet, realizing naptime was over and he had Jessica and Carol to deal with.

Oh well, he supposed it was better than Deadpool.

"I got to second base with Black Widow," Peter said, wiping some of the grit from his lenses. Lucky thing his mask had a filtration system—he didn't like the thought of spending time in a burning building without it.

Jessica snorted. "And in what world did that happen?"

Don't say the one where we were in an orgy, don't say the one where we were in an orgy. "Nothing. Forget it."

"I don't know," Carol said, glancing downward. "That's an awful lot to forget."

Peter looked down. Well, so much for 'real damage.' His hard-on was as stubborn as the rest of him. Although after motorboating Black Widow's tits, he supposed he couldn't blame it. Still, there was a lady present. And Jess, too.

"I was thinking about Julia Carpenter," Peter said.

Jess crossed her arms. "Dick."

"That it is," Carol said. "So, need any help with the... heavy lifting?"

Jess kneaded one side of her temple. "Jesus, Danvers."

"What? MJ and Felicia told us all about how he's a free man. And you're so hard-up that everyone believes your sperm bank story..."

"Sperm bank?" Peter asked, still groggy—convinced he was more groggy than he was by the conversation he was overhearing.

"Not you, dear," Carol said. "I'm just saying, Jess, Watson's loss can be our gain..."

"That's fine!" Peter said quickly. "I think I've, uh, had enough excitement for one night."

He tried to get up and found himself whinging. The spirit was willing, the flesh was willing, but some of the flesh could really use some ice also.

"I've got ya," Carol said, stooping to pick him up.

"There's no need for that either—"

"It's just a lift back to your place..."

"Ha!" Jess enunciated dryly.

"Which I will then leave," Carol countered. "With my good friend resting comfortably."

"Oh, I bet he'll be resting comfortably when you're done with him..."

"Jess, I was joking!"

"You were not!"

"And you were invited!"

"To the joke?"

"You're both spiders, after all..."

"Do you know how many species of spiders there are in the world?"

"What's that have to do with—"

"A lot!"

"Ladies?" Peter tried.

"What?" they both demanded.

"Well, Carol," Peter amended. "With you bending over like that... it's kinda exacerbating my condition... maybe you could zip your costume up a little? I'm just a little traumatized at the moment."

"Ha," Jess said, again dryly. "Ha."

"At least I have a costume," Carol replied. "You have a jacket."

"It's a nice jacket!" Jess protested.

"I especially love all those low-cut tops you wear underneath it."

"At least I'm wearing something underneath my costume!"

"Jacket!"

"Costume!"

"Jacket!"

"Does this always happen when one of you gets jealous?" Peter interrupted.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!"

"Come on, Pete." Carol picked him up. "Let's get you back to your two, beautiful, grateful roommates. I wonder what they could be up to..."

Jessica stuck her tongue out as they went by.

"Good guess," Peter said.

12