Spider King

Story Info
Another adventuress is caught in his trap.
2.3k words
3.97
16.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers

"Farah? Where are you going?"

My mother looked up from the earthen pot she was making while I donned my leather armor. I drew my machete, inspected its blade by the firelight and sheathed it, satisfied. "I'm going into the caves," I told her. "Haundi went in there two days ago, and no one has seen her. I'm going to find her."

"You shouldn't do that," said my mother. "It's dangerous." She shook her head. "You never should have been a warrior. You could have any husband you wanted, you know. You're the prettiest in the village."

I looked down at my toned arms and shrugged. "As long as the man doesn't mind a little muscle on his wife."

"Most men don't anymore."

I pulled on my boots. "Well, I'm going to explore the caves. I'll be back by tomorrow."

"Good luck."

I exited the hut, brushing aside my short brown hair. I held up a hand to block the sun, which came in just over the thorny canopy of alpine trees that surrounded the village. In the forest, I followed the path that Haundi had probably taken, which was little more than a ribbon of gravel and twigs that would be covered in frost in a few short months.

At the end of the path, I found what I sought: the old cave. There were holes bored into the roof of the cave that led all the way to the surface above, admitting cones of sunlight, which diffracted against the crystalline sand, spreading light to every nook and crack. The gods only knew who had made these holes, but thanks to them, I needed no torch. A thrill ran through me as I entered; I loved exploring, all the more when there was danger afoot. Less than a hundred paces in, eased myself down a few rock ledges to a cavern, where three cracks in the wall led away. One of them too small for anything larger than a fox, and another looked like it would be a dead end, but a third promised a pathway ahead. I patted my machete, making sure it was still there, and went in.

Not far in, I heard something. It was a murmur, low and long, but too loud to be the wind. Rounding a corner, I found the source.

Haundi, the woodsman's daughter, knelt on the white sand, as naked as the day she was born. Thin white ropes coiled around her legs, stopping her from getting up, and her wrists were bound together behind her back. A third length of rope wound around her mouth, turning her shouts into moans. She shook weakly in her restraints, but she blushed heavily and even sweated. After a moment, I noticed why; another rope hung around her waist, with a cord running between her legs, pressed tightly to her bare womanhood.

"Haundi!" I said. "What happened?"

She saw me, and her eyes bulged. She began yowling into her mouth-ropes.

"It's okay," I said, drawing my machete. "I'll cut you out of there."

She did not stop her protests. I ran up to her, but before I could reach her, my feet caught on the ground, and I pitched forward onto my hands and knees. Beneath my palms, I felt something like sap sticking my hands to the ground. I tried my legs, but my feet were stuck fast as well. As I began to feel the first pang of fear, I noticed a pattern of thin, glistening white lines crisscrossing the floor. When I pulled, they stretched, but did not let me go.

"Oh, no," I said. I looked at my machete, which had fallen out of my reach. "Oh, no."

Haundi moaned hopelessly, and I contemplated calling for help, then I heard something. A pair of footsteps approached from farther down the cave. Soon, a figure appeared. It was a young man, thin and with hair as black as midnight, swathed in thin strips of equally black cloth that covered him from his shoulders to his knees. He wore a wide but narrow smile on his handsome face and, most strangely, a wooden crown on his head.

"You!" I said. "You there, watch out! This floor is sticky. Please, get help!"

He clicked his tongue as he walked up to me, somehow not getting caught on the ground. He stood over me, and I had to bend my neck back to look up at him.

"You don't understand," he said, in a buttery voice. "There's no help for you down here. I've captured your friend there, and now you belong to me too."

"What?" My eyebrows furrowed. "What are you doing down here? Who are you?"

He took off his wooden crown and twirled it lazily around his finger, pacing in front of me. "I am the Spider King," he said slowly. "But you'll learn to call me 'my lord.'"

"What do you want with me?"

"What do I want?" He knelt, took my chin in his fingers and said, "Why, what does any man want with a beautiful girl like you?"

"I'm not a girl! I'm twenty-five!"

"Oh, but you'll forget that soon enough." Stepping back, he slipped his fingers under his strips of black cloth, peeling them away. One by one, they floated to the ground.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, although I feared I knew the answer.

He knelt in front of me, cradled my head in both hands and kissed me. Bound as I was, I could do nothing but wait until he pulled away. "Delicious," he said, licking his lips. "You're a catch indeed." He undid the last cloth around his waist and revealed a smooth, long cock with a perfectly curved head. His fingers made a ring around it, and he stroked until a drop of thin, clear ooze issued from the tip. He caught it on his finger.

I gasped. "Did you just masturbate?"

He laughed again, louder and harsher this time. "Haven't you ever seen precum before?" Without warning, he grabbed my head, brought up his wet finger and smeared the liquid onto my upper lip. I opened my mouth to protest, but my thoughts were arrested by the scent. It was overpowering-- earthy, but alive. I had never smelled anything so male.

As my mind swam in this new sensation, he circled around behind me, grabbed my tunic and pulled it away, exposing my bottom to the cold, dry air. I looked back to see him stroking his cock again, dripping with more precum.

"No!" I squealed. "Please, I don't want children!"

"Ah, but this won't give you children," he smarmed. "Have you forgotten already? I'm the Spider King. I know a thing or two about magic, and I've tinkered with my seed. This is a little concoction I made to relax you. I've already used it on your friend over there."

I looked up at Haundi, who stared back at me with hopeless eyes. I had completely forgotten about her.

"Now," said the Spider King, "it's your turn."

I felt his fingers run smoothly up the skin of my inner thighs, then, very gently, brush across my womanhood. I became aware of how warm I was. No man had ever seen me vulnerable, and now this stranger had me stuck fast and helpless. I could feel myself moistening at the thought.

"There you go," he said. "You're already warming up to me, and I haven't even given it to you yet. This will be fun. Are you ready?"

To my own embarrassment, I was. But before I could answer, I felt a warm, round head push into me, and my mind melted. His hands clutched my rear, and his length surged into me, forcing my walls irresistibly aside. I howled with every thrust and arched my back, pushing against him, doing everything I could to get more of him. His breathing turned to grunting, then his pumping became slower and harder, his hips slapping loudly against mine. Eventually, he stopped, squeezed my rear and groaned. Hot, viscous liquid flooded into me. He pulled his cock out, giving me one last spasm of pleasure, and I made a long, deep moan of appreciation. He reappeared in front of me, still naked, with his soaked member hanging at eye level.

He stepped back and stroked Haundi's hair. "Want some more?" he asked me. "I was going to have your friend here clean me, but you look more eager."

I nodded heavily, not entirely sure what I was volunteering to do; I didn't know why, I but desperately needed more of him.

He stepped close again, pausing to let me sniff the musk of his manhood. "Suck on it," he said.

I opened my mouth. As soon as he guided his cock in, I pursed my lips around it and pulled with my lungs. My tongue traced the round outline of his head, and I felt one precious drop after another slide into my mouth, down my throat.

Too soon, he pulled away, his cock glistening with my saliva. "Wonderful," he said. "You're a natural. You should start feeling more relaxed soon." He tapped the side of my head. "The magic's even stronger when you take it through the mouth." He snatched up a few of his black cloths, tied them on and strode away down the cave. "I'll be back."

I almost begged him to stay, but already I could feel his magic in me. I felt relaxed, but also excited for what would come next. His seed would not make me pregnant, he had said, so he could do that to me over and over again. Just the thought nearly brought me to orgasm.

Haundi looked worriedly at me, but I just gave her a lazy smile. Clearly, the Spider King hadn't given her enough of his calming magic yet.

Soon, he came back. In his left hand, he held a thin leather leash attached to the collar of a young woman. She walked behind him with her eyes turned down, but she had a contented smile. A cloak and hood concealed most of her dark brown hair, black cloth strips covered her smooth breasts, and an ankle-length skirt ran from her hips down to her sandaled feet. Her stomach and slim, shapely arms were bare.

"I'd like you to meet Saami," said the Spider King, gesturing to her. "A few years ago, she was a sorceress, fresh from some magic academy in the north. I saved her from drowning. And when you rescue a sorceress, she's bound to offer you any wish you want. So I wanted to learn from her. I learned that she was a student in mind-bending, and as it turned out, I was a quicker study than her."

Saami knelt in front of me. "My lord was very clever," she said. "He used his magic to show me how much I loved him."

"Saami," said the Spider King, pointing to me, "that girl cleaned me with her mouth. There might be some left for you."

Giving a little yelp of delight, Saami bent down and kissed me, pressing her tongue as far into my mouth as a tongue could go, exploring my teeth, then the back corners, then under my tongue. I didn't think she would find much of his magic; I had swallowed as much as I could.

As soon as she separated from me, she hummed with satisfaction. "I can taste it," she said.

The Spider King put his hands around Haundi and lifted her up, eliciting another frightened moan. "Saami," he asked, "can I trust you with the new girl?"

"Yes, my lord." Saami produced a slick black collar like the one she wore, and I extended my neck so she could put it on me. Onto the collar, she tied a leash made of the same silken thread that held me to the floor. She pulled it tight, then stood up and said, "Come with us," before walking off.

"What?" I sputtered. "But I can't move!"

The spider king snapped his fingers, and I felt the slime beneath my hands and knees shrivel into nothing. "Try it now," he said.

I lifted up a hand, and it came away with no trouble. My knees, too, were no longer stuck. I stood up gently. The Spider King turned to go deeper into the cave, carrying Haundi draped over his shoulder. Her rear stuck lewdly into the air, and I could see the string pressed deep between her legs. Surely, she would learn to enjoy it soon.

Saami tugged lightly on my leash, and I followed her, eager for more.

* * *

My lord the Spider King sits in the middle of his cavern, two different tomes of magic spread out in front of him. His left hand absently stirs broth in a wooden bowl. In the back of the room, Saami and her new friend Haundi work together to harvest the underground fruits and magical herbs that my lord grows.

I am stuck to a vertical web on the wall behind him. My hands meet above my head, and my lord has tied my ankles to my thighs, keeping my legs in a squatting position. My knees, too, are stuck to the web, leaving my womanhood open in case he wants to use me. I hope he'll do it soon. I've been wet and wanting all day.

Sometimes he says his thoughts aloud. I heard him talking about making me fall in love with Haundi, or bringing in other women just for one night, then letting them go. Saami even told me that he plans to move us to a faraway land one day, where he can learn new spells to try on us.

Whatever he chooses, he's given me the time of my life, and I can't wait to see what he does next.

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers