Spider-Man: Bone Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quivered as Kaine gushed hot cum. She panted, moaned, and rubbed her cum-smeared face against Ben's swiftly shrinking cock. She wasn't satisfied yet. She suddenly pictured herself the center of an orgy-with Ben, Kaine, and Peter all using her at once! She would be taking a total of twenty-four inches of prick in her cunt, ass, and mouth!

Cindy wriggled back against Kaine's plunging, cum-spurting cock. She loved to make men cry out and pour their cum into her body!

"I'm through seeing you in this ugly costume," Kaine growled, his gaze running over the torn crotch of her uniform. He reached for the top of her uniform, his strong hands gripping the two sides beneath her mask.

"Wait, I don't have a spare!"

But he yanked, tearing the uniform open down to her wide belt. Her lovely tits pushed out, already free of the large bra she wore. He quickly unclipped her belt and almost tore it off. She wailed pitifully, but he just grinned and ripped the front of her uniform right to the hole Ben had made. Buttons flew off in all directions and Cindy screamed, her lovely body revealed as he tore her costume off.

"Now suck me," Kaine grunted as Ben rammed his cock home between the gaping red cunt lips. Juices squished and flew as the hefty prick went into Cindy's twat.

Cindy obediently engulfed Kaine with her lips, groaning around a mouthful of turgid prick as Ben fucked into her. Oh wow! she thought. She could feel him stretching the oily walls of her cunt with sweet insistence.

Breath sucked into Kaine's flat belly. The girl was really getting off on Ben's cock! Kaine had never realized how two cocks could double his own pleasure. The excitement the girl was getting from having her needy snatch fucked full of Ben's cock was transmitted directly to the prick in her mouth!

Kaine's hips began to move of their own accord. He face-fucked the Asian with slow, easy strokes as Ben drove the last inch of cock home in the rolling, sopping cunt and grunted in satisfaction. God, she was tight! Her snatch seemed to be strangling Ben's prick with a noose of silk!

Cindy's mind swam in a delirium of lust. What had started as a desperate attempt to recapture lost love had now become just plain fun for the girl. The sensation of being fucked full of hard, strong, meaty cock at both ends was just too much! It gave her a feeling of fulfillment the likes of which she'd only found before in Peter's arms.

Just the thought of her first love made her cunt spasm with joy. Ben yelped in surprise, caught in the act of pulling his giant prick out of her pussy. "Holy shit," he muttered. This girl was making him feel like a randy adolescent. He hadn't been this hot in years!

Kaine's cock was caught in a constantly-moving erotic trap. Cindy licked his cock with her skillful tongue while her belly went hollow from sucking the lust-inflamed cock. His prick was alternately heated and cooled as Cindy closed her mouth and opened it to let her breath thrill along the entire sensitive length of his prick.

Faster and faster the clone invaded Cindy's sucking face. His hands were tangled in her dark hair. Her small hands were wrapped around the base of his cock.

Kneeling on the bed behind Cindy's rump, Ben was fucking Cindy harder with each stroke. The feeling of the resilient pussy parting for the onslaught of his cock, then closing softly behind it as he fucked out with a nasty sucking noise, was driving him crazy with lust. God, I'm going to blow my wad in seconds, he thought.

"Goddamn!" Kaine yelled, as a lunging thrust of Ben's prick drove Cindy's face down hard on his own cock. The swollen purple glans drove deep into Cindy's throat. Her gag reflex caught it, masturbating it just behind the cockhead.

The feeling of Cindy's throat muscles constricting his prick lit the fuse to the dynamite in his hairy, goose-fleshed scrotum. His hips jerked back and forth with a jack-hammer urgency as he fucked her willing face.

Cindy's hands were together, holding the driving prick steady as it went in and out of her mouth.

Her tongue spiraled constantly around the pistoning prick. Her vision clouded in a red haze of passion as Ben's wild fucking ignited her cunt. She was going to come soon!

Kaine's body tensed. The fuse had burned down and his balls were just about to explode.

In the last instant before coming off Kaine fired his webbing in Cindy's face, giving her a mask of white. Then he buried his prick in her mouth and fired a long blast of jism down her throat.

Cindy choked and tried to struggle away. The icy chemical kiss of the webbing seemed to drag her back to earth. Jizz filled her mouth and spilled into her nostrils. She sneezed and gagged. The motions drove Kaine crazy.

"Yes, yes! Drink it up, baby! Drink it up! Drink up all my cum!"

His cock shuddered as his balls emptied themselves of their full, bubbling charge of sperm. Blinding lights flashed behind his eyes. He staggered back, his already-drooping cock drooling a trail of sperm across the girl's big teats.

Cindy collapsed onto her elbows. Her hips rotated as though mounted on ball-bearing, corkscrewing her slithering cunt on and off of Ben's big cock. The incredible friction on her clit was driving her to climax, oblivious now of the webbing covered her face and the tangy jism leaking out of her nose.

Ben's steel grip was locked on Cindy's tender buttocks. Sweat poured down into his face. He couldn't take his eyes off the carnal spectacle of his giant cock disappearing and reappearing in that brimming twat. The whole length of cock was slimed with clear, slippery honey from the girl's hungry cunt. And she was devouring him with the avid circular motions of her hips.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "Let me feel all your big cock in my pussy! Oh, fuck me blind!"

Ben did his best to oblige. Oh, Cindy! his passion fevered mind thought. "Oh, Cindy-Cindy-Cindy!" he cried out.

Cindy didn't even notice as orgasm exploded in her quim. It started in her pussy, drove up through her belly to shatter her brain in a million fragments. She could hear Ben behind her, a million miles away, grunting as he climaxed violently in her cunt.

Hot cum filled her pussy. Her lithe body drank it down and demanded more, more, till the giant prick had no more to give. Ben pulled his prick out of her with one shaking hand, spilling his jism down her legs and onto the ravel.

Cindy lay on her side, panting with passion well spent. Footsteps padded on the carpet and she looked up to see Kaine standing over her. He was dressed and looked as if nothing had happened.

"Why'd you web me, asshole?"

"You're out a costume, right?" Ben said, taking up position beside his brother. "You need a new one."

"And we've seen what you like to wear."

Smiling, the clones covered Cindy's naked body in hot, sticky webbing.

"And how the fuck do I get this off?" Cindy asked.

Ben shrugged.

"So much for needing a Brazilian wax," Kaine commented.

12