Spider-Man: Cautionary Tail

Story Info
The Black Cat sees what she's been missing.
6.7k words
4.73
22.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

Why was she doing this?

Felicia Hardy had been a cat burglar, it was true, but those days were long over with. She had people to steal for her now. She could order gunmen to do a smash and grab to take anything she wanted. She could outright buy any loot she craved. Why was she bothering to sneak into a penthouse after dark to knock over one piddling safe?

Maybe it was that it was the Eye of Aragon in that safe. Maybe she was just nostalgic. It was exciting her a little, being in her costume—even updated, there wasn't much point to putting her new one on when she just gave orders and signed checks. At least this gave her an excuse.

She overcame the lock on the window—it wasn't like they could expect anyone to pick it thirty stories up—and slipped silently inside. The room was divided by an alcove. Felicia was standing in the part with the kitchenette and the television set. The bed was in the other section, barely visible in the darkness.

At first, Felicia thought she was alone. Then she heard springs squeaking.

"Your cunt is so tight," a man groaned.

It was Peter.

"Fuck me with your big cock, Daddy," a woman urged him. "It gets harder every time you put it in my pussy."

Stunned, Felicia's immediate reaction was to flee. But her feet would only move in one direction. Forward, toward the bed. As Felicia silently drew closer, the figures on the bed seemed to jump out in the darkness. It was as if her eyes were casting a light on them that only she could see. And suddenly, Felicia could see everything.

Peter was sprawled on top of her own protégé, Cindy Moon. His bare ass was bobbing up and down between her spread thighs. The squishing of his pumping cock in her damp pussy sounded like waves lapping against the shore.

"Ready for my cum?" Peter asked.

"Give it to me, Daddy," Cindy moaned, her young voice squeaking and straining immaturely. "Fill me full of hot jizz."

"Hang on."

Felicia could see the cheeks of Peter's ass clenching as his cock lurched in Cindy's cunt. In her mind, she pictured the white cum spurting, thought she could hear it hissing. Peter had always come so much when he was with her—did Cindy even have room for all of it?

Felicia looked away, trying to free herself from the obscene spectacle. But she found herself staring into an all revealing mirror that covered the wall like the side of a dance studio. Not only was she confronted with the reflection of her ex and her would-be conquest fucking, she was forced to stare into her own ashen face.

The effect was hypnotic. Felicia braced herself against the mirror, breaking her hands of what they wanted to do, to touch, by plunging them against the cool surface of the glass, but still watching herself watch Peter fuck Cindy. She'd intended much the same for herself: strap on a cock, mount the little witch, fuck her brains out and watch those surprisingly well-appointed breasts fly as she tried to take it. Felicia had been working on Cindy for ages, plying her, seducing her, earning her trust, and now Peter had just whipped out his big cock and Cindy was his bitch, as stupid as Felicia had been.

Peter's manhood withdrew from Cindy's pussy, glistening even in the half-light. Cindy grabbed for it, giggling when it slipped from her hands. She was playing with it, rubbing her own juices into it, delighting in how long it took her small hands to travel over its immense length. And still she didn't appreciate that cock half as much as Felicia would have. If only Peter weren't such a bastard, such a goody-two-shoes, if only he'd whip it out for her instead of some know-nothing newbie.

Finally, Cindy jumped to her knees. Peter's prick couldn't escape now. She was stuffing it into her mouth, keeping it hard with a blow-job. Felicia watched, disbelieving, as its equally immense imprint traveled Cindy's bulging cheek and slid to the back of her throat. Cindy gagged, she sputtered, but Peter's member kept going in, until Felicia could see the swan-like delicacy of Cindy's throat distended by the monster entering it.

"You can't stand to see my prick soft, can you?" Peter laughed.

Cindy responded with sucking noises. Her lips wriggled down the shaft of Peter's cum-slicked cock. Her nostrils were flaring as she tried to breathe, and Felicia could only imagine how Peter's crotch smelled to her, filled with cum and covered with it too, his and hers.

Peter flopped back on the bed, moaning. "Oh, eat me, baby, eat me!"

Felicia's view in the mirror was unblocked. Cindy's mouth stroked Peter's hard-on. Her hand squeezed Peter's balls, while the fingers of the other massaged his asshole. Felicia didn't know if she wanted to be fucking Cindy's face or on the receiving end of the same fuck.

Peter got hotter and hotter. He could no longer be passive. "Let me fuck you in the mouth," he said to Cindy.

The bodies moved on the bed, firm, perfectly, glistening with sweat and red with pleasure. Peter crawled on top of Cindy again. Only this time his crotch was flush against her face.

Peter ground his hips in the classic motion of fucking. He was using Cindy's mouth as a pussy. Cindy moaned into his thrusting, gagging on him and enjoying it, eyes closed as she took him, just delighting in being allowed to receive him however he chose to give himself to her.

As Felicia watched, she recalled the taste of Peter's cock. She found herself licking her lips, half-wishing it was she on the bed blowing him.

But her desire did not stop there. For the reflection in the mirror also gave her a perfect view of Cindy's wide-open cunt.

Felicia blacked out for a moment. When she caught up with herself, her lips were shivering from cold glass. She was kissing the mirror right on the spot where she had seen that wet pussy.

She pulled back, shocked by her behavior. But the lewd images in the mirror would not go away. Nor would the burning between Felicia's legs. Her cunt was on fire. As though they belonged to a stranger, she felt her fingers clawing between her legs, touching her cunt through her costume, and it was so sensitive that it was like the leather wasn't even there.

Felicia's mind made a desperate adjustment. She closed her eyes and imagined it was Cindy's pussy she was fingering. Somehow it seemed more natural than lurking in the shadows and doing it to herself.

Moans of passion bubbled to Felicia's lips. She was on the verge of tipping off her presence when something completely unforeseen saved her.

Something turned the blackness behind Felicia's closed eyelids to a dull orange. When she blinked, a growing shaft of light from the bathroom door was bathing her face.

Somebody was coming out. They'd trip right over her if she didn't move.

Felicia scooted out of the way just in time. From behind a chair, she saw a beautiful naked woman emerge from the bathroom.

Gwen was medium-height, and slim, her body modestly proportioned, but actually about as curvaceous as Cindy, who was surprisingly stacked for such a petite woman. The two nude women could almost have been sisters, at least in body... a thought that was all the more alluring to Felicia.

"Did I miss anything?" she asked Cindy and Peter.

"Ah, you know me better than that, Gwen," Peter said. "Just as soon as I'm finished fucking Cindy in the mouth, I'll give you your share."

Gwen waved him off, saying, "It's all right, lover. The truth is I get a charge out of watching you two get it on. "

"Then you ought to appreciate this," Peter grunted.

As he pushed his hips against Cindy's face, his cock went off in her mouth. The room filled with her gulping sounds as she sucked down Peter's squirting jizz. Then Peter's long, satisfied exhale as Cindy kept sucking, desperate for one last drop from his exhausted manhood.

"God, that makes me hot," Gwen panted, rubbing her blonde cunt to show her arousal.

"Come on, get on the bed," Peter suggested. "You can help me fuck Cindy in the ass. That's where she likes it the most."

Cindy took Peter's prick put of her mouth. Cum spilled down her chin.

"You two really have everything figured out, don't you?" she gurgled, her throat thick with Peter's jizz. "But I guess I knew what I was getting into."

"Oh, honey, you have no idea," Gwen gushed.

Gwen reached out and stroked Cindy's tits. Surprising the older woman, Cindy bolted upright and suddenly kissed her.

Gwen shivered in Cindy's embrace as she tasted Peter's fresh cum on the teenager's lips and tongue. Her knee went into Cindy's crotch, while Peter moved to one side as a temporary spectator.

Peter was stroking his cock, getting off on the sight of the two women passing his cum from mouth to mouth with a French kiss. It was the perfect tonic for a prick that had just come twice within minutes but was being counted on to fuck again. His overworked dick stayed as hard as a rock.

"Roll over on your stomach, Chun Li," Gwen purred to Cindy when they broke their sloppy kiss. "I'll get your ass ready for spider-daddy's cock."

Cindy flopped over, sticking her round butt up in the air. As if she were revealing a treasure, she parted her plump ass-cheeks. Her asshole shone—a puckering circle of scarlet brilliance.

"Use your tongue, you racist bitch," Cindy urged.

"With pleasure!" Gwen smacked her lips.

The older woman brought her face to the crack of Cindy's ass. Her long, flicking tongue tickled the tender target she'd chosen.

"Don't tease me," Cindy panted impatiently. "Stick your tongue in my ass. Ream me out."

Grabbing Cindy's hips, Gwen plunged her mouth against the teenager's succulent asshole. The slurping sound of her tongue squirming up the tight opening was loud and wet.

"Hurry up," Peter said from the end of the bed. "It you chicks don't stop turning me on, I'm gonna come in my hand."

Felicia already was doing that very thing. Her playful fingers were wet with her juices. She had taken off enough of her costume to feel her dampness firsthand. Secondhand as well, counting what she was doing to her clit.

Unnoticed in a corner, she was giving her cunt a workout. Her constant moaning was stifled by a sweet pair of women's panties she found on the floor and stuffed in her mouth to avoid advertising her presence.

Felicia was in a dream-like state. Her constant coming added that, of course, but the main cause was the curse of reality. It was far better for her mind to float than to touch down on the bitter truth of what all this meant.

So Felicia focused on the action through the soft lens of her senses rather than with the harsh glare of reason. Riding the peaks of her climax, she told herself that the excitement would never end.

On the bed, things had progressed into a feverish state. Her asshole greased with Gwen's spit, Cindy was sitting on top of Peter, her back to him. Peter's stiff prick was engulfed in her wriggling ass.

Gwen was leaning in from the side, her face inches from the junction of cock and ass. She licked Cindy's cunt and stroked her tits.

Gradually, Cindy eased back until her back was resting on Peter's chest. Now Gwen's oral attention wandered back and forth from female to male. One moment she was tongue-fucking Cindy's pussy, the next she was taking Peter's balls in her mouth. She couldn't tell which tasted better. She wanted both of them to come in her mouth.

Staring up at the ceiling Peter was puffing raggedly. For the third time within minutes, he was ready to come inside Cindy's naked body.

"Can't hold it anymore!" he gasped as his crotch bucked. "Gonna come in Cindy's ass!"

"Mmmmm, a fresh load of jizz," Gwen murmured. "I'd better get my share."

"Shoot it, Daddy, shoot it!" Cindy cried.

Peter's body went rigid. He was coming.

"God, it's so hot!" Cindy reacted with a squeal.

"Gimme some," Gwen slurped. "Don't hog it all, Cindy."

Reclining on Peter's chest, Cindy grunted. Cum foamed around the circle of her prick-stuffed asshole. Then it was trickling down Peter's cock and balls.

Gwen showed her appreciation with greedy sucking. Her mouth was like a sponge as she lapped up the leaking jism.

However, hidden in her secret corner, Felicia didn't see it. She had passed the point of no return by now, and was completely turned-on to herself. The plunging fist that she fucked her cunt with made her come again and again.

The panties Felicia had stuffed into her mouth to stifle her cries were drenched with spit and chewed to rags. Finally, they could do their job no longer. The trio on the bed suddenly froze.

"What the hell is that?" Peter said in a hush.

"It's right out there in the room," Cindy whispered.

"Mmmmm, it feels sooo gooood," Felicia mindlessly moaned. She didn't know where she was.

Peter jumped off the bed and switched on the light. He was the first to see Felicia.

She was flat on her back, her costume knotted around her waist. Between her spread legs, her forearm pistoned back and forth. Her fist was buried in her squishing cunt to the wrist.

"I see someone got our invitation," Peter said.

"She's here?" Gwen gasped. She jumped off the bed, joining her lover.

When Felicia opened her eyes, she was looking up into the faces of all three of the spiders. Hate filled the air.

"You freak!" Felicia screamed. "I hate you! Hate you!"

"Is that what I'm smelling?" Peter asked, his eyes down at Felicia's sex. "Hatred?"

Felicia clamped her lips shut, furiously staring at him. He shrugged, then reached down to haul her up to her feet. Gwen ripped away the rest of her costume, Gwen holding her legs when she tried to kick. Together, they manhandled her over to a chair and sat her down in it, Peter locking her in place with strategically applied webbing to her wrists and ankles.

"I thought you might enjoy the show," he said, backing away as she struggled to free herself. "I had no idea you'd give yourself away so quickly. From what I remember, even you didn't use to come that fast. Maybe you've just gotten a bit of a hair trigger. Running a crime syndicate isn't as much of an aphrodisiac as a good leather catsuit."

"Fuck you!" Felicia roared.

Gwen and Cindy had collapsed into a single armchair, exhausted and giggingly happy just to cuddle. Peter wandered past them, running a hand over their joined bodies, before sitting down on the bed.

"Kitty?" he called. "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty."

A feminine silhouette filled the doorway to the room, casting a long feline shadow into the room. Felicia stared fixedly as she walked forward. It was impossible. It couldn't be!

But no. It was her, Felicia Hardy. Back in her old costume, every double-D of her. Her breasts heaved as pridefully as Felicia's ever had, her stomach was just as resistant to the most unmerciful tightness of her catsuit, and her legs were, if anything, even longer and more smooth, with not one wrinkle all the way to her boots.

"Oh my God," 'Kitty' said, standing over Felicia's discarded costume. "Is that seriously what you wear in this universe? Is your... are your boobs the nose? Christ, just show the girls off, they can't possibly be worse than some avant-garde statement."

"Kitty here's from an alternate dimension," Peter began.

"She gets it," Kitty said. "Heard you'd become a major bitch, thought seeing yourself get fucked six ways from Sunday... or at least four... might convince you to be a little less see you next Tuesday. I don't care either way. I'm having a fivesome. And honestly, the alternate universe bondage thing? Is helping. C'mon, Peter. Let's show her the O-face she could be wearing."

"You... you lied to me about the Eye being here? There's no loot?"

"If she doesn't shut up, web her mouth shut," Kitty suggested. "Talking's on the bottom of a short list of what you can do with your mouth at the moment, babe."

Felicia couldn't bear to watch, but she couldn't help it either. She whimpered helplessly when she wasn't trying to pull her hands free. What she would do if she got loose wasn't clear in her mind, but she was trying.

Kitty and Peter wrapped their arms around one another and kissed soulfully. Peter swept his hands down onto the creamy smooth healthiness of Kitty's asscheeks and kneaded the packed flesh with a lewd appreciation.

Felicia grew furious. What a cruel trick they had played on her. What an unfair punishment.

"Let me loose!" she gasped.

Kitty and Peter both looked at her, and Peter said, "Not yet."

"What do you want from me? You want me to say I'm sorry?"

"That would be nice," Kitty said. "If you could make yourself mean it. Mostly, we just want you to lie there and suffer. Like I said, it's kinda doing it for me?"

Felicia looked to Peter, but he didn't have sympathy to offer. In fact, he appeared to be enjoying the sight of her all trussed up and powerless.

Kitty and Peter resumed kissing, ignoring Felicia, but not for one minute forgetting that she was there. Everything they did was for her benefit, or suffering. They were going to enjoy themselves and rub Felicia's face in it, in not being able to participate, in not even being able to enjoy herself.

"I wanna suck Cindy's lipstick off your prick," Kitty said to Peter.

"Mmmmm, and I want your pussy! It's been too long since I've had something as... Hardy as you."

Kitty pulled her zipper down low until not only was her belly button exposed, but the soft folds of her labia, sprouting from the tightness of her catsuit like a flower in blossom. "Just lie back. I'll give you a refresher course."

Peter lowered onto his ass and stretched his legs out to either side of Kitty. He lay back, away from Felicia's view. Kitty turned around and positioned herself astride him. She dropped onto both elbows and lowered her ass and crotch to his face.

Felicia watched, no more than two feet away from her doppelganger's flushing face. She was trying to figure out something to do, something to say.

Peter's heavy prick was lying back over his lower stomach, looking like it was taking a short rest. As if not to disturb it, Kitty bowed her head between his legs and slid her tongue out onto his swollen balls.

Peter had been waiting for it, and he groaned his pleasure. "Nnnnn, you haven't lost a thing!"

She wriggled her lower body, partly in enjoyment and partly in invitation. Peter accepted, sweeping the flat of his tongue up over the dangling folds of her cunt.

Kitty gave a soft, girlish laugh of delight and busily flicked her tongue against his balls. She showed her skills and her caring and affection, and the thick log of Peter's prick rose toward her throat.

Felicia burned with jealousy at seeing Kitty have such an effect on Peter. She'd wanted to be the only one for him. Had thought she could be. Now she knew otherwise.

Kitty's whisking tongue moved back over the top of Peter's scrotum. It swept over the base of his cock as she pulled her head completely from between his legs.

Her own crotch pressed lower, ultimately pressing onto Peter's mouth. It made it easier for him to gobble into her, removing the neck strain as it did, and he took full advantage.

"Mmmm, mmm, mmmmm!" he moaned into her cunt, his jaws and lips and tongue all working in raunchy unison and drawing groans of response from Kitty's mouth.

At first, Felicia thought they were only doing it to torment her, but that notion passed. It sounded too sincere to be simple play-acting.

Kitty thumbed Peter's cock at the base and stood the throbbing prick upright. She paused a moment, just looking at it, taking in the rich, virile beauty of the reddened cock from her point of view directly above.

Then, as if she simply had to have it in her mouth, Kitty spread her lips and bobbed her head onto the powerful hard-on. The oval of her lips swept down all the way to the base with one smooth motion.

Smoother than me, Felicia thought. Could it be she had more practice? How long had she and Peter been going at it? Could it even be that in her universe, she and Peter were a couple?

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12