Spider-Man: Future Tension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia started to lick his balls, sucking on his left ball first, and then sucking on his right. As she sucked his balls, Kat began to lick on his cockhead. Her tongue flicked out and tasted his cum slit at the tip.

"Uh-uh, baby," said Felicia. "No, you gotta suck on the whole fucking thing! A Hardy doesn't settle for just the tip of what she wants!"

Kat opened her mouth and took in Peter's entire shaft in one gulp. She felt the tip of his big prick pressed up against the back of her throat, and she went crazy, sucking and slurping as hard as she could.

Kitty tried to join Felicia in sucking on Peter's huge and swollen balls, but Felicia was gargling both of them, gagging on them worryingly even as she continued to suckle. Kitty then started to slide her tongue around the base of Peter's cock and began to lick his pubic hairs.

Peter felt the three girls on his crotch, and he gasped for breath. "You're so good at this. You're all so good at this!" he cried. "Ohhhh, suck that fucking prick! Ohhh! Eat it, baby! Suck that cock! Ohhh! Suck my balls! Ohhh! Faster! Faster! Suck it! Ohhhh!"

His cock slid in and out of Kat's hot mouth faster and faster. She was going wild, slurping all over his juicy prick. Her cunt was dripping with hot need, and she finger-fucked herself as soon as she'd unzipped the opening at her crotch, exposing herself in total obscenity.

Suddenly, Peter pulled his member out of Kat's mouth. She was startled when he did it, but he quickly pushed it between Felicia's lips. "Now you suck it, Cat!" he cried. "You gotta suck that meat fucking hard! Suck it all down!"

She went wild, feeling Peter's erection throbbing at the back of her throat. She wanted to swallow it. It tasted good to her, and she cupped his balls with her hands, and tried to force them into her mouth at the same time as his swollen shaft.

Peter began to sway wildly. His cock was almost ready to shoot, and yet he didn't want to come just yet. He knew he could come several times with the girls, but he wanted to wait.

He quickly pulled his hard shaft out of Felicia's mouth. She tried to grab it and stuff it back in, but he went over to Kitty and pressed his dick against her lips.

"Now you suck it!" he cried. "Don't be afraid, Kitty. It won't bite you. Just suck on it, and make my fucking dick feel good!"

Kitty had never sucked cock before. She had been fucked, but she never had taken a guy's meat and sucked on it.

Peter's penis slid between her lips, and she gently tasted it. "Not like that," Felicia said. "You'll taste plenty when his precum is leaking down your throat. Suck on it. Suck on it real hard!"

Peter pulled his prick out of Kitty's mouth. She was upset, but he just told her to watch what he was going to do with Kat. He quickly rammed his dick into Kat's mouth. "Kitty's gotta learn how to suck cock," he said. "You gotta teach her."

Kat took his prick into her mouth in one gulp, and Kitty watched intently. She felt her cunt ready to boil over, and she began to finger-fuck herself just as Kat had done, her open zipper as neatly precise in its exposure as a surgical cut. She was ready to come. She wanted to come while she was sucking off Peter.

Peter's prick slid in and out of Kat's mouth, but Kitty couldn't wait until Peter wanted to put his manhood in her mouth again, and she pushed Kat away, leaving Peter's sopping wet prick dangling in front of her.

"I want that!" she cried, opening her mouth wide, and taking all of Peter's member into her face.

"That's it, baby!" he cried, as he felt his meat plunging all the way into Kitty's face. "Suck it! Ohhh! Suck that cock! Baby, eat it! Eat me! Eat my fucking meat!"

Felicia started to lick Peter's balls again, and she managed to get them both back into her mouth at the same time. She covered his hairy balls with her hot saliva just as Peter was about to rock his prick all the way down Kitty's craving throat.

"Suck that cock!" he screamed. "Ohhhh! Suck it! Ohhh! Suck my fucking prick! Eat it! Ohhh! OHHH! AGGGGHH! I'm gonna come, baby! Suck it! Suck it! Ohhh! I'm coming! Ohhh! Eat that cock! Suck it! OHHH! OHHHH!"

His prick went wild, sending huge doses of cum streaming down Kitty's throat. He let loose so much cream that Kitty couldn't swallow it all, and it began to pour out of her mouth.

Kat saw the semen dripping out of Kitty's mouth, and she pressed her face next to hers, and started to slurp up the jism. Peter's member was still spurting when he pulled it out of Kitty's mouth, and the last of his hot cream poured out all over Kat's and Felicia's faces. The three girls were covered with his hot and sticky semen.

"Guess now we know how your girls got white costumes," Peter joked.

His cum dripped onto his balls, and Kat flicked out her tongue to soak up as much of his jism as she could. She wanted his juices, and she wouldn't let go of his spent cock.

His manhood was covered with his own cum. It was all over his pubic hair and some of it landed on his pants, which he had not gotten around to taking off.

Peter sat back down, letting his penis go limp. The girls all watched his cock getting soft as they started to rub their hands against their pussies.

He watched Kat as she touched herself. Her cunt was sopping wet and full of need. He wanted her pussy, and the thought of going as deep as he knew Felicia could take him started his cock moving in the opposite direction.

His dick got harder and harder now as he watched Kat press her fingertips against her hot cunt. She leaned back and started to fuck herself.

Kat realized that Peter was getting a second hard-on as he watched her masturbate, and she fucked herself faster and faster. Her moans and groans became louder, and she began to go wild with ecstasy as she rammed her fingers all the way up her sex.

Felicia and Kitty felt jealous. They went over to Peter and pulled his pants down.

His muscular ass cheeks gave their tongues lots to do, and they rolled him over onto his stomach and began to lick his ass. Their tongues were hot and worked quickly as they pushed their tongues across his cheeks and into a shared kiss.

His prick was now pressing into the cushions of the loveseat, and Kat reached underneath to fondle it. She wanted that prick pounding up her cunt, and she tried to turn him over again so she could straddle his body and ride his cock.

Peter slid down to the floor, allowing Felicia and Kitty to continue literally kissing his ass, and letting Kat pull his prick and balls towards her cunt.

Kat screamed as she felt the tip of Peter's cock pressing against the folds of her pussy. She used her fingers to widen the opening for his cock and then pushed her body closer to his, feeling his thick fat prick slipping into her most sensitive part.

His prick slid deeper and deeper into her. She felt her inner walls pressing hard around his shaft, and she squeezed her legs together to increase the pressure on his tool.

"Fuck me!" she whispered to him. "Fuck me, Spider! Fuck me really fucking hard!"

He felt his manhood pushing all the way up her pussy. It was so hot inside her tender canal that he felt his prick combusting. His balls still contained a fuck of a lot of jism, and he was aching to shoot out his hot load again, this time pouring his seed into a cunt, rather than into one of the girl's mouths.

Felicia watched Peter fuck Kat, and she instantly began to beg for him to fuck her, too. "I want that cock!" she pouted. "Please fuck me! You've got to fuck me!"

Her fingers flew in and out of her sex, as if to pretend to herself that she was actually being fucked by the his giant dick. She felt her fingers pumping in and out of her hole, and she knew that she would go crazy if she wasn't rammed by Peter's enormous manhood.

"Fuck me!" screamed Kat, as Peter's cock rammed her hot cunt again and again. "Fuck me harder! Ohhh! Ohhh! Your prick is so hard and hot! Fuck me harder, Spider! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhh!"

His manhood went wild, thrashing about inside her pussy, driving the tip of his prick to the very ends of her passage. His balls slapped wildly against her hot pink cunt, and he rubbed his fingers against her tits.

Her teats were hot and juicy, and she pushed them against his hands, begging him to really grab her tits and make her even hotter.

Kitty too wanted to be fucked, and she was going crazy without a cock. She wanted a hard prick up her slit, and she ripped her catsuit to shreds and pushed her cunt in Peter's face.

"Lick my fucking cunt!" screamed Kitty. "Ohhh! I want it too! I want it too! Please fuck me too!" she begged. "Ohhh, please fuck me! It's not fair! I want my cunt filled too!"

She pulsated her body back and forth against his face. Peter sat there with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, and every time that Kitty pumped her body forward, her sex wrapped itself around his tongue, and he was able to lick up her flowing juices. Every time she pulled her body back, his tongue slipped out of her.

She moved close to him and pulled away, and she was getting the tonguing of her life. Her whole body was ready to explode in a gigantic orgasm.

Felicia was finger-fucking herself so rapidly that she was losing control. She pretended that her fingers were Peter's cock and as she smashed herself full of her own hand, she went wild, sucking on Peter's balls, and stretching the walls inside her.

Peter's cock was ready to boil over again. His balls dancing about wildly and banged against Kat's quivering pussy before Felicia could catch them in her smacking lips again. He gasped for breath.

"Ohhh!" he cried. "Get fucked, Kat Get really fucked! Ohh! Ohhh! I'm gonna come! Get fucked, bitch! Ohhh! I'm gonna come!"

His prick slid in and out of her at a truly impossible speed, and he felt his jism ready to rise and shoot out into her grateful acceptance. He was pumping her harder and harder now, and he continued to massage and manipulate her tits.

Kitty started to scream and shout. Her sex felt like it was overflowing with hot lava, and she couldn't contain her ecstasy any longer. She was wild, and she was going to blow her hot cunt all over Peter's face.

"Suck out my cunt!" she cried. "Suck it out! Eat me! Ohhh! Lick my pussy! Ohhhh! Suck me! Eat me! Ohhh! Ohhh! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Her body seemed to explode in his face, pouring her hot arousal all over his lips and tongue. She went wild, pouring her love out of her pussy and into his mouth.

"Come on, come on!" Felicia moaned, pulling Kitty down with her so they were both on their hands and knees, kneeling on either side of Kat's body as Peter pumped into her, their asses wagging in his face. Felicia reached back and, as if spreading herself for Peter, pulled the cut-out in back of her catsuit down until her curvaceous ass bulged out of the opening, totally exposed, buoyantly seeming to float to the surface of the liquid latex she wore. Kitty did the same, using the claws of her gloves to rip through the bottom of her costume and letting her ass peek out.

"Come on us, Peter," Felicia urged. "Come all over us like you used to do for just me! I want your cum for every year I had to go without the taste on your seed in my fucking throat!"

Peter went berserk as his prick erupted inside of Kat's hole. She felt his prick explode and started to climax herself.

"Get fucked!" screamed Peter. "Ohhh! GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING CUNT! GET FUCKED! OHHHH! I'M COMING! I'M COMING! OHHHH! YES! YES! YES!"

Peter smashed his prick all the way into Kat's sex. He spurted out his hot jism faster and faster, and she felt her pussy becoming flooded with his seed. Her whole body was filling up with semen. She couldn't get enough of his hot cream as she squeezed her legs together, forcing every drop of hot jism into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried as her clit drove her wild, "Ohhh! Ohhh! Fuck me again! Fuck me again!"

Peter's cock and balls were still thrashing about inside Kat's pussy, when she pulled back suddenly and his dick slipped out of her. It was still spurting and Kat immediately took hold of his cock and pressed her tits against it. She wanted to feel his hot semen pouring over her tits.

And still Peter came, even after his cum had covered Kat's breasts, frothing over them like a helping of whipped cream. He aimed at Felicia and came all over her bare ass, painting the tanned skin with wondrous splash after splash of white fluid, one splatter, then another, until each buttocks was running white with scalding liquid pearls. The crevice between was barely spared—his first ejaculation had overshot and landed on the small of Felicia's back, actually extending from the base of her spine to her hair, and in such quantities that it trickled back down through the center of her asscheeks, slowly enclosing her anus.

Peter came again, aiming at Kitty, flicking his cock back and forth like his webshooter as it fired. His ejaculations lashed against Kitty's ass, hitting her bare flesh so hard that it felt like she was being struck by a riding crop. Kitty moaned as lash after lash of his cum speckled her skin and rent costume, hot, as hot as melting wax, making her skin flush and burn when it hit like she was being scrounged by a whip, like those burning lines inscribed in semen on her bare bottom were whiplashes on her sensitive flesh.

She came, just as Felicia had, feeling Peter's thick, hearty cum sluggishly trickle inside her asshole.

Kat was still in between them, lifting her cum-coated breasts in either hand, then lowering her face to literally motorboat herself, smearing her jaw in Peter's cum as best she could. It was at length that Felicia and Kitty rose, turning their backs on Kat, then pushing their asses together with Kat's face in the middle, grinding Peter's cum directly onto Kat's face in a provocative, autoerotic performance that was as much for their benefit as for Peter's. Because as soon as Kat had almost been smothered by the two women's sperm-ridden asses, they knelt down to begin licking her face clean of Peter's cum. Kat eagerly joined in, kissing back the cum she had just shared with her lovers. It was a feast and an orgy all at once.

Peter sat back, propped up against the sofa. These three girls were hot. They were so hot, he didn't think his cock could ever get soft. He wondered how many more times he could come before he was exhausted. At this rate, he figured he could go on all night.

And the nice thing about time travel was, he could take as long as he needed.

12