Spider-Man: Tess Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, she was superstitious—or spiritual, if you preferred, which MJ did—so Peter swung out to get his birthday cake and give the universe a fair shot at dropping a horny hottie in his lap, as if she wouldn't just bounce off him and land with Johnny or even Matt. He was not a chick magnet.

Then his spider-sense went off, almost painfully intense, but unspecific and almost inaudible, like a hum instead of a blaring klaxon. He looked around for the source and saw an open window on a nearby apartment building, which his spider-sense was pulling him toward like he was an iron filing and it was a junkyard magnet.

He landed on the windowsill, crouching to see inside.

The woman was tanned like an athlete, wearing brief white tennis shorts under a cool organdy paisley print blouse. The swirls in it were like ivory horns on a pale purple background and the see-through material gave a strawberry sundae effect to her eager young breasts. She wore her dark hair in a pixie cut while light blue eyes sparkled innocently in a face of classic Alpine beauty.

"Tess Black?" Peter asked.

It'd been a while. Weeks, at least, which was a lifetime in his world. She was an illegitimate child of Loki. When a fight with Dormammu cracked open the bottle on an ancient evil, Morwen, Tess's demi-god body had been seized as a host. Peter had been part of that fight, so Morwen was on him. He and Loki had teamed up to exorcise the thing, and since then he'd been looking in on her from time to time, making sure her Asgardian genes weren't getting her into trouble.

That blast of spider-sense hadn't felt like the five percent of his life that wasn't trouble.

"I remember everything," Tess said, her voice slightly high-pitched and breathy, not the sonorous husk that Morwen'd had when she possessed her. "I've been traveling. Learning about my heritage, and the Nine Worlds, and my power."

"Okay... just for the record, you didn't happen to just raise the dead or anything just now?"

"I had to get your attention," she said. "Now that I know the truth about who I am, I must preserve Asgard's honor. I must thank you for your role in rescuing me."

"Money would be fine," Peter said, in no hurry to have another supernatural being owing him a favor. Loki was enough.

Tess smiled at him. Then suddenly she was in front of Peter, opening his fly, drawing the zipper down slowly and teasingly.

"Whoa, hey now!" Peter said.

"I get it from my father's side of the family," Tess said. She unbuckled Peter's belt and the front of his pants spread open.

Peter was wearing white cotton shorts and they were molded to the outline of Peter's stiff prick, stretched around the huge, mushroom-shaped knob and drawn away from Peter's belly by Peter's jutting erection.

"I really don't want to think about your father right now," Peter said. Maybe MJ was right. Maybe he did have women slobbering after him everywhere he went. Not that he cared or anything, but still. Nice.

Tess began to caress Peter's cock through his shorts. A dark, damp patch spread out on the white cotton where Peter's cockhead flared.

"Oooooh..." she murmured, seeing the moisture. She rubbed her thumb against the slippery patch, then traced up and down Peter's shaft with her fingers. Peter groaned and twitched and the fat vein that seamed the underside of Peter's cock pulsated against her hand.

She rubbed Peter's cock and fondled Peter's balls. Peter's shorts were drawn out so far now that the elastic band was threatening to break. Tess slipped her fingers inside and slowly drew Peter's shorts out over his throbbing prick, then drew them down. She tucked the elastic under Peter's swollen balls, so that all of Peter's formidable manhood was exposed.

"We can use my bed," Tess said with a big bright smile.

Tess grabbed Peter's hand and taking him down the hall to her bedroom. When they got there, Peter started fumbling out of his clothes as fast as he could, but Tess maddeningly took her time, sitting down to remove her shoes and stockings.

Peter, already naked except for his mask, flopped onto the bed and watched her with hot hungry eyes. She grinned naughtily at him as she reached around and unhooked her pink lacy bra. She drew it away slowly, and her pert tits wobbled out. She dropped the bra on the floor and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her matching lacy panties. She began inching them down.

"Ah, not to rush," Peter panted, "but there's this party I'm going to..."

"We've got plenty of time, darling," Tess said calmly. "it's no fun when you hurry."

Her panties were halfway down, the first light curls of her pussy popping into view. She turned a little and Peter next saw the firm little globes of her ass. Around she came, now showing her whole bush. It seemed to take forever, but finally the panties slithered down her legs and she stepped out of them.

She walked over to the bed, and Peter grabbed her and pulled her down beside him, pawing her hungrily. After a brief moment of kissing and caressing, he wiled her onto her back and started to push her legs apart.

Then to his annoyance she clamped her legs shut. "Okay, I'm picking up some mixed messages..."

"I want you," she purred, "but getting you is more than just fucking. There are so many nice things we can do to each other first. For instance, I could suck your cock."

That suggestion made his frustration go away, replaced by hot wicked lust. Peter rolled over on his back and motioned for Tess to take his cock. "If you insist," he told her as he drove forward to her mouth.

Tess gripped his prick at its base. Then he felt him slipping his slick cock in her mouth. He jabbed his thick rod into her throat mercilessly. She felt him driving deeper and she wondered how much of this she could take. The force of his thrust hurt her as he shoved against her throat. Yet it got him so excited that he seemed to be going out of his mind. Reaching down he gripped her head as he began pumping in earnest.

"You've got to suck my prick," he told her excitedly. "Suck it off. Come on, suck it."

Tess found it difficult to satisfy him, but she built up a rhythm as she went up and down on his slippery, long shaft.

"Now you're doing it," he exclaimed excitedly. "Suck, suck!"

She kept her mouth moving up and down his slick, hard shaft as he reached out to grip her head and guide her. It was painful as he rammed it down her throat and she could hardly breathe. Reaching out he gripped her tits. He pinched the nipples obscenely, enjoying the sight of her bobbing breasts as she sucked harder on his prick. The obscene words of "suck" and "eat my prick" got her excited as she closed her eyes and let him frantically fuck into her willing mouth.

"I'm real close to the edge," he said. "Damn close. Oooooh, that suckin' mouth of yours is driving me crazy!"

His hips shot forward, stuffing his prick into her face. He was out of control now. He couldn't stop himself from face-fucking her.

She didn't care. She loved it. The feel of his prick sailing into her mouth, past her soft lips, across her tongue, all of it was super for her. She kept up a steady, intense suction on the tip of his prick so that he would not slip free from her mouth.

Her tongue was pressed into the end of his cock when she felt the pin-prick hole expanding. His climax wasn't far behind. He jerked his cock from her mouth before the first tide of fiery jism erupted, but Tess didn't even notice.

Morwen had been tricky before she left Tess's body. She'd had no idea to be imprisoned beyond the reaches of time again. So she'd cast a spell on her host body. One that would surely go undetected by Loki and his paternal concern. The spell was tied to Tess's sexual desire, something no father would want to learn of his daughter. As soon as it was triggered by the mystical energy of an orgasm, the spell summoned Morwen back from wherever she had been exiled.

Tess had spent a long time learning of her new powers. She hadn't had much time for dating. Spider-Man was the first man she'd been with since she was possessed.

And just like that, Morwen, First Sorcerer of Chaos, once more had a body.

Peter came in her face. The white cum began dribbling across her forehead and down her cheeks.

"God, MJ had a point. She's my girl, but I'm not cheating, she wanted me to... she's great, but there's something to be said for novelty. I bet if you ate caviar all the time, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich... not that you're a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you're great, it's just you're also so... brunette."

"This is... your seed," Morwen breathed. "I have not had a physical body in centuries... not known the taste of love in eons untold..."

"Hey, you think that's bad, I'm married."

12