Spiderman Rescues Paris

Story Info
The heiress gets herself into a little trouble.
2.1k words
4.32
66k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the request of many of you I have decided to add a few more chapters to the Spiderman Saga. I hope you enjoy and remember to vote and send feedback, thank you. MV.

*****

There she was, not long after her home movie had hit the internet Paris Hilton had managed to sneak off and hide from most reporters and also to manage to land a good television show. She seemed a bit vapid and not quite the smartest cookie but Peter didn’t care. He still thought she was hot.

Tonight was the finale of her show and she was in New York to do a few photos and play nice with the press. Interestingly enough Peter had been asked by the Daily Bugle to cover this and get some good pictures of the woman everyone in America right now loved and hated at the same time.

“MS. Hilton, over here,” were the screams Peter heard as he snapped a few pictures of the blonde debutante. She had been a model and never failed to look sexy in his opinion, what he wouldn’t do for a few hours alone with her.

Paris paused and twisted and turned for all the photographers and answered a few questions as she headed into the theater to help present the final show for “The Simple Life”. Her counterpart on the show was on the other coast in LA doing the same thing hoping to get some rave reviews.

The night went off without a hitch, well almost until suddenly the speakers in the theater came on and announced that there was a bomb threat in the building and that all patrons must evacuate. Peter darted outside and looked around noticing that Paris’ limo was gone and that there wasn’t too much security on the outside. His Spidey senses went off at once and he slipped into the alley and discarded his clothes revealing his tights and mask. Quickly he pulled the mask down over his face and ran through the alley to the back of the building.

Just as he suspected their was about five guys standing back there and on the ground near the wall was Paris’ bodyguards tied up and gagged. They were heading into the back entrance when Spiderman slid over them through the air and then clung to the wall above the guards. He quickly dropped down as the last man of the group went through the door and untied each guard and told them to head around front in case Paris came out there.

Then Spiderman rushed through the back door and followed the assailants until he was close enough to hear Paris scream. “No get your fucking hands off me they’re filthy you bastard.”

He shook his head and laughed in spite of the seriousness of the situation the girl was acting like her normal self right now, high and mighty and above everyone else. She shrieked when the man slapped her and then passed out. Spiderman watched all this and then spun a web and climbed up it so he would be above them when they tried to backtrack and head out to their vehicle. As the first two passed beneath Spiderman dropped down and caught them both in the head knocking them out could.

Turning he quickly caught the next guy with a swift kick to the solar plexus and then tackled the last two that had a gun on Ms. Hilton.

“Now come on guys, you don’t really want to do this do you...Paris’ parents will have you killed if you try to ransom her.”

The men just laughed and they both aimed their guns at Spiderman as he spun a web and flew up into the rafters above. He watched as the larger of the two grabbed Paris and slung her over his shoulder and headed out the door. In the next few seconds he decided to go after them and just what he was going to do. Swinging through the building he exited the doorway just as the car pulled off. He swung through the alley over it and dropped down on top. Breaking through the top moon roof he slid inside and grabbed Paris as the guy driving jammed on the breaks and the other man started to climb over the seat and join them in the back.

Spiderman had prepared for this and as he wrapped his arms around Paris he shot his web out the moon roof and quickly went out and swung through the opening. The men fired shots and Spiderman felt one rip through his free arm that wasn’t holding Paris but he managed to get to the rooftop he was aiming for. Once there he tried to awaken a groggy Paris and as she came too she mumbled something about liking the color scheme of his tights.

“Paris listen I need you to hold onto my neck while I get you to safety,” he told her.

“Uh huh, I guess so,” was all she replied as she held him tight and was lifted off the rooftop. It took a little longer but Spiderman managed to get her back to one of their Hilton hotels and it’s penthouse suite which he knew she was staying in. Once he got her onto the terrace he scooped her up and carried her to the bed and lay her down there. Her little short skirt rode up exposing more flesh than he should have been able to see but she didn’t seem to mind him looking when she faced him and smiled.

“Damn, he said pulling off his top,” his sculpted chest coming into view and the blood that trickled down his arm. It didn’t look like the bullet had gone in merely grazed him but he still knew it hurt like hell.

“Let me get you something to clean that up Spiderman it is I presume.”

Spiderman stood there shocked Paris do something for some one else and not benefit from it that had to be a first. The girl went into the bathroom and came back with a little first aid kit. She cleaned him off and washed the wound out with peroxide. As she fanned it she leaned forward to blow on it drying it off. Or so he thought as he looked at those full pursed lips, his mind begin to imagine what many other males in the united states had been fantasizing about since the “Simple Life” had started. He wanted to get her lips elsewhere on his body.

“Paris, you really don’t have to do this I can do it when I get back home,” he told her.

“No silly, I’m not the stupid bitch everyone thinks I am, I know that everyone just thinks I’m an uncaring air head that doesn’t want anything except things that please her.”

“Well yeah, I suppose that’s true honey,” Spiderman told her, “but you’re doing a good job here and I’m not paying you or taking your picture.”

“Well you know Spiderman you could...and maybe a little more,” she whispered with a smile as she leaned forward a little to suck on one of his nipples and ran a hand over his cock encased in the tights.

“I could what Paris?” Spiderman asked, a little astonished.

“Take pictures silly, and well mmm, that’s a big cock you’ve got hiding in here,” she teased giving him a good squeeze.

“But what about all that stuff on the internet and you fighting the release of that video?”

“A well calculated move right before the show started to get some publicity and hell I’m a bit of an exhibitionist if you’ve never noticed. Why else do you think I model?”

Spiderman chuckled, “You’re not nearly as clueless as most people think Paris.”

She smiled at him and then bandaged his arm, as soon as she was finished the long legged blonde model and heiress to billions slid over him and lifted his mask to expose his mouth. She leaned down and drove her crotch over his as she kissed him. Her hands were running up and down his chest as they kissed and then they disappeared. He found out that she was untying the strings to her top and skirt as she kissed and rode him.

“I’ll turn on both camera’s one for you and one for me Spiderman. I want to be able to remember this night.”

Paris slid off and flicked a switch on her bedside table and quickly two cameras came down from a panel that slid away in the ceiling. “See I told you I am an exhibitionist.”

Then as she slid back over him she worked her way down his body pulling away the tights and exposing his rigid cock. Her full lips descended and she swallowed a mouthful of his cock as she hummed the tune to “Simple Life”. No hesitation nothing from her only pleasure giving as her blonde head and full lips bobbed up and down on his cock.

But he wanted to see her naked, had since the day he had seen the video on the net the first time. He pulled her up and tugged the last of the strings she had left tied and watched as her blouse fell to the floor and her skirt slipped to her ankles. Paris turned on the tv and he could see that she was going to position herself for the best view to be fucked in. She flipped over and around watching herself on the screen and then sure that they could see everything pulled him to her by his cock.

“Fuck me Spiderman,” she cooed, “that’s your reward for saving me tonight.”

Spiderman slid over her and slipped down her body, he wanted to taste this girls pussy and she was more than willing to let him. He flipped her over himself as he started to lick and tongue fuck her watching her slide her lips back down his pole on screen. How erotic he thought, watching her suck my cock as I eat her wet pussy. He licked and fingered and kissed every inch of flesh near him. He slid his tongue up the crack of her ass and teased her asshole to her squealing delight. Finally he could take no more and he pushed her off and prepared to enter her.

“Spiderman I like to be tied up honey, can you help a girl out,” she teased.

“I think that can be arranged you blonde little fucktoy heiress.”

He spun a web and locked her hands against the handrail of the bed as he pushed his meaty rod into her tight little opening. He couldn’t believe she was this tight but damn her pussy felt almost virginal. He wrapped his hands around her and grabbed her ass as he fucked her and slipped a finger into her tight asshole as they fucked for pleasure and nothing more.

“Jesus you’re filling me up you big superhero you,” she cooed.

“Paris you’re pussy is so tight, god it’s good to fuck you and know so many other guys want you.”

Their pace was frantic as he pounded in and out of her tight pussy. He paused only once to rip away the webbing and flip her over. He slid back into her doggiestyle She pounded her hips back and he quickly fashioned a little whip in his hand and snaked it over her ass before cracking it hard.

“Mmm yes, lover I like it rough like that.”

Paris felt Spiderman’s huge cock filling her up and then he started to swell. She wanted him to cum in her on her everywhere he would before he left her that night. She pushed back with her hips and wiggled her ass as he fucked her harder. When he started to cum it triggered her own orgasm and she squealed and giggled as she came harder than she had before.

“Yes, fuck me Spiderman, cum inside me deep don’t pull out unless you’re going to shoot it all over me.”

With a statement like that his balls churned and he started to shoot his immense load inside Paris’ wet pussy. In the next second she pulled away from him and spun around stroking him with her hand and licking him as he shot into her mouth and all over her tits.

“Now I have one more request before you leave Spidey, I want you to fuck my ass so that everyone can see it this time, fucking Rick screwed it up and you couldn’t tell if he was in my ass or pussy let’s leave no doubts.”

Spiderman just smiled beneath his mask and knew that this evening wasn’t nearly over yet.