Spiel Mit Mir?

Story Info
Play with me and lose.
4.7k words
4.4
29.8k
23
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear all the time of people discovering the partners cheating, I never thought it would happen to me, but it seems I was wrong. Did I come home early, did I, or someone see them together? No. I found out because my mates brother in law is a priest. Confession was it, again no. It was because he got arrested, you already know what for, he is a priest after all.

My mate John, his father in law had sadly just died and so his brother in law had stayed with John and his wife for a few days for the funeral and such. It was shortly after he returned to his diocese that he was arrested. Once John found out why he was arrested he panicked and phoned me.

"Greg mate Julies brother is getting done for fucking choirboys." he complained.

"I thought it was part of his job." I joked.

"That may be but the perverted bastard has been using my computer, who knows what's on it."

"So why did you call me?"

"Well I know fuck all about computers, but I know enough that it needs wiping and I have lots of shit I don't want to lose, and you know a lot more about that shit and you have the same machine can you sort it out for me."

"It'll take me hours and hours, maybe even days." I complained.

"Please mate, I will pay you. If I take it to the filth they will confiscate it."

So an hour later I am wiring his hard drive unit into my monitor and keyboard. The first thing I did was install a scrubber program and wiped his browser history with it so I wouldn't find out any of his guilty secrets. I know I wouldn't want anyone checking mine. Then I spent a couple of hours saving some of his work to a plug in hard drive after examining each file for hidden files that shouldn't be there.

He phoned me the next day and asked if I had finished it yet.

"Fuck off, I said it would take a while, I'll let you know when I'm done."

"Nah only joking mate, I just wanted you to know there is a secret keylogger on it, I put it on when the kids lived at home, it might help you find shit, cut down how much work you have to do."

"Good thinking." I replied.

He told me how to make it visible and after dinner I checked it. His was a similar system to mine and as it was fitted where my system should be, I guess Jane hadn't noticed any difference other than the wallpaper. I found she had logged into a seedymail account I didn't know she had. Everything I needed was right there in the keylogger, call it curiosity or being just plain nosey, I logged into it. That was when my world ended.

"Chucky baby I can't wait until you are back in England," I read "I have booked that Tues and Wed off work so we can have both days together, I am on the 2-10 shift and will tell Dan I will shop after work, that should give us till well after eleven to make whoopee."

It was dated today so it was probably in three weeks time. She did three alternating shifts, days nights and lates, today was Wednesday. It seems my wife has been playing with me. Her and Chooky had played with me. A one sided game, and it was a game I had lost. Now it was time for me to play with her and her partner. I would use the same rules, she would not know, neither would he.

Chuck, Chucky turd. I knew who he was, but I must admit I thought I had seen the last of him years ago.

He had moved from America with his family, years ago when I was in my last year at school. We had met at a disco, I say met, we had an argument. I was with a girl called Diane and he had started to chat her up whist I was getting us a drink. When I got back with the drinks I could see I had already lost in the game of love.

"Hi I'm Chuck, I'm from the US of A" he announced in that over confident drawl they speak, as if he expected me to be impressed.

"Chook?" I said. "Chook chook chook, here chook chook chookyee" sounding like I was calling chickens like my Grandad did when he fed them. I mean how do you turn Charles into chuck? That still confuses me.

"Why are you saying that?" he drawled

"Well over here in the civilised world the word chuck means to throw, or it can be said chook which is a pet name for chickens, so are you a throw away or a chicken?"

Well that was when he punched me or tried to, I blocked his wild swing and gave him the proverbial Glasgow kiss, a headbutt in more universal terms, and he dropped like a stone. Well that was it, Diane officially chucked me, and I got chucked out of the dance and went home early, sans girlfriend.

Diane only stayed with Chooky boy for a few weeks before she got replaced, he went through a few women at regular intervals, his last one lasted six months, or so I thought. He moved with his family back to the states and a few months later I was going with his most recent ex you guessed it, Janie.

I scrolled through the emails, all thought of dealing with John's computer gone from my mind. His punctuation was still abysmal, no capital letters, the occasional full stop. I was still reading them when she got home. I shut down the computer wondering what to do. Suddenly an idea jumped into my head. I moved to another chair. When she came in, I didn't speak, didn't welcome her home with a drink and a kiss as I normally do.

"Somethin' wrong darlin'" she asked.

It took a few seconds before I answered. "Should there be?"

"No darlin', I 'aven't done anything wrong 'ave I?

"Don't know, have you?"

"Don't think so, but you seem to be off."

"It's just that today at work, Bert mentioned that dickhead yank, and it's brought back bad memories." I lied. "Bad memories, but as far as I am concerned good news and funny too,

"Dick head yank, I don't know who you mean."

"Yeah you do Charles Winestein the the third, or Chooky Whiney turd as most called him, you went with him for a while didn't you."

Her face flushed and she gave a furtive glance at the computer.

"Yes but nothing serious, I was mostly just keeping him company while he was preparing to go back home."

"What did Bert say about him anyway?"

I ignored her question and asked. "You ever hear anything from him after he fucked off back over there."

"No, no, nothing."

"You okay Jane, are you hot.?"

"No I'm fine why?"

"You look hot."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

I did not reply or smile at her joke.

"He's got aids apparently, well HIV."

What? Who?"

"You asked what Bert said, apparently Chucky turd has spent some time in Africa and has been getting a lot of black cock." As I spoke her colour changed from red to white faster than a traffic light.

"But he wasn't gay."

"Oh you know that just means he was hiding it, you know Alabama isn't exactly gay friendly. We had a fight because he made a pass at me."

"I thought that was over Diane."

"No it was because he wanted to bet me he could give a better blow job than her."

"I don't, be..." she caught herself, she was about to say she didn't believe me, I'm really sure she was. She then asked "How does Bert know this?"

"He has a cousin that's gay, and HIV positive, apparently there's a website for the unlucky ones, it started off as a counselling and support thing. Now it has also become a dating site for those with the infection, apparently Bert's cousin said he has been chatting with him, they're arranging a big gay black cock orgy in two or three weeks time. Or is that a gay big black cock orgy?" I smiled at the discomfort in her face.

"I think I'll turn in, I haven't the luxury of laying in bed half the day." I announced.

"Oh yeah, goodnight." she replied. For some reason I got the idea she was a little bit preoccupied.

I slept surprisingly well, the joy of what I had just done, almost made up for the betrayal and now inevitable divorce. I awoke before the alarm, a good half hour early. I got up and headed downstairs, turning on John's PC before I made my morning coffee.

The keylogger told me that she had logged into her seedymail account and sent an E-mail.

You fucking cocksucking sack of shit. How were you going to do that to me. No wonder you always were so into fucking my arse you fucking queer. Did you have it the last time we were together you bastard. Don't ever contact me ever again just fucking hurry up and die you bent bastard and then rot in hell.

And his reply

What do you mean Janie Jane? Xxxx

her reply back

Fuck off you aids ridden bastard

His reply

Janie love are you saying you think I have aids or are you on about something else.

And again hers.

I know all about your love of big black cock and you arranging an orgy when you are over here. I know all about it. The man you have been arranging it with is a cousin of a bloke that Greg works with.

His reply

Greg must know something lover, it's not true really.

Her.

If he knew he would have said something, and either way I will not be meeting you ever again. I will get tested tomorrow.

Him

It's not true honest lover.

Him

Janie, really Jane I am not telling you a lie.

I smiled, happy at the result but a little bit pissed off that he had sussed me.

I then found she had been checking up how and where to get herself checked. I chuckled to myself. I cleared the history and shut it down. As I was up early I had time for another coffee before I left for work.

I got home and checked her seedymail again

No more from either, I set about doing the work on John's PC.

By the time Jane was home I had got about halfway through the work he wanted saving, as yet I had found nothing.

"What you doin' darlin'." she asked.

I looked at her, she still looked worried.

"Just some things for John." I replied.

"Oh er did Bert say any more about Chu, Charles?"

"Oooh yes, apparently some tramp he has been fucking when he's over here has found out about him and he is none too happy cos she's told him to fuck off." I paused for dramatic effect. Trying to look suddenly horrified. "It's not you is it, do I need to get checked?"

I must admit I hoped she would deny it, I wanted to continue the wind up. If she admitted it we would start talking divorce, but before I did that I wanted to deplete our bank accounts first. But she caught me by surprise, she fainted.

I thought to myself. "Fuck her." and left her lying on the floor.

When she hadn't moved after five minutes I called for an ambulance.

They arrived just as she was coming round, they took her away to get checked out, I told the ambulance men that I would follow. Once they had gone, I logged in again to her account. I looked back again through the mails and noted that he came over about every two months, the last time was about six weeks ago, so even if she got a negative test she still couldn't be sure.

She would have probably had a quick urine test today if she had gone for a test, which I assume as expected was negative, but she would also have had blood taken which apparently will take two weeks. Oh dear, the suspense, when will it end.

Another thought entered my head at that point. Her seedy address was sick, it was chuckylover1@seedymail.com I opened a new one as mychuck1@seedymail.com I sent the new address to him; telling him I(she) thought he was right and that Greg(me) was suspicious. I then deleted it from the sent items. His seedymail was luckychucky3lover@seedymail.com I opened one as iuckychucky3iover@seedymail.com and changed the spelling to suit in her contacts; hoping she wouldn't notice the difference. So now I should get mails from both, and any they received should be from me. I cleared the history and got ready to drive to the hospital.

When I got there she had been admitted for observation and was laying on a bed in a hallway, waiting to be taken to a ward. She didn't speak to me, she just lay there staring at the ceiling. It worked well enough for me, I hung around for half an hour and headed home, I went to bed and slept the sleep of the righteous.

In the morning I checked all three accounts he had answered to the new account.

Janie love See you soon, I am clean honest xxx

I(she) didn't reply, after all she is in hospital.

When I got home from work Friday night she was home.

"Hello," I said as I walked into the lounge. "what's for tea."

"You could ask why I fainted?"

"Yes I could, but do I want to, by the way my piss test was negative how about yours.?"

"I haven't had a test. I don't need one."

"Bert was on the phone to his cousin today at lunch apparently chucky turd is not a happy chappy, because his tramp wouldn't reply to his e mails last night, you know, while you were in hospital unable to get to a computer." I looked at her for her reaction.

That was weird, she looked both red and white at the same time, I think she nearly passed out again.

When I was able to check the mails again, he was asking why she hadn't replied, he had mailed both accounts of hers. I deleted the one on her account and replied to him from my (her) account. I told him I(she) had been doing some deep thinking about what she wanted and wanted him to give her a few days, and please stop using the other account. He replied almost immediately, perhaps the bastard is in love? I was once, but I now think its overrated, it can only lead to pain.

Him to her from me

ok if thats the way you feel then fuck you put up with your low class pencil dicked husband and your fucking low class life I can get any whore to suck my dick and no doubt do a better job.

I think that is the correct vernacular. Hopefully it will be good enough for her to read through her tears.

I walked down the pub in the afternoon on Saturday and watched the six nations and sank a couple of beers. England won their match so a couple of beers became a few, yes I think the gods were smiling on me today. By the time I got home Jane was in bed. I decided I was too drunk to do anything on the computer, so I turned the telly on and got myself a bottle of beer.

I fell asleep watching some Stephen Seagal film, I woke up about five with a a dry tongue and a need to pee. I sorted the tongue out first and necked an almost full carton of orange juice. The noise I made while having a piss must have awoken her, she joined me as I was making coffee.

"Where were you last night." she spat

"Down the pub." I replied pleasantly.

"I thought you would want to talk about this stupid Idea you have got into your head." she said angrily.

"It seems we have both been disappointed then." I replied, trying to sound nice, unable to keep a hint of sarcasm from my voice.

"What have you got to be disappointed about?" she screamed.

"A couple of things, y'know, like being fairly sure I would not catch AIDs, and having a faithful wife."

"You are talking out of your arse, I have not been fucking Chuck." she screamed again. "And I have not got fuckin' AIDS."

"So it's just a coincidence then, it's some other poor bastard that I work with that has an AIDS ridden tramp in his bed." I said, still unable to keep the sarcasm out of my voice. "Poor bastard, he has my sympathy. After all not only is his missis a scrubber, but he's lumbered with her now, he can't exactly go out and get a new bird. I mean who goes around spreading a disease like that around. I supposed you would have to be a sick malicious cunt, I mean to do that to someone and not tell them or at least say sorry. Give 'em buncha' chrysanthemums perhaps? The bitch deserves it though going round spreading for someone with or without a condom, no it's the poor bastard she's married to that gets my sympathy."

I had heard a commotion behind me as I said chrysanthemums, but paid no heed. When I turned she was on the floor passed out, must have been something I said. I shrugged and finished my coffee first before calling the ambulance again.

They came and took her away again. Once they had gone I checked the mails again.

Chucky turd had been good and not hassled her. She however had not been pleased when she had read her mail. No wonder she had been crying. But she had not sent it, it was in the drafts folder.

From her to him

You really are one sick piece of shit, Greg calls you Whiney Chucky Turd. When You come here you will pay for what you have done to me. When I have got through with you, you will never be able to do that to anyone else.

No love Janie, no x's

I grinned, seems like things maybe better than I thought, time to stir the pot I think.

I typed one from her to him.

Chucky babe I think you might be right, I think he has made up the aids story to scare me to try and teach me a lesson, but because he has not directly accused me I think he is more worried about losing me than stopping me have fun with you. Lets face it, he worships me and couldn't live without me. I will meet you as we arranged see you soon, can't wait till I have you inside me again.

J xxx

I grinned as I pressed send, then set about writing one from him to her.

janie i was pissed when i sent you that last mail, i am really sorry i didn't mean any of it. none of it is true can we still meet up if only to talk I really do care about you.

Chuckxxxx

I went out and bought myself a new laptop and called in at a couple of estate agents looking for possible flats. Then I went to see the bitch, she was in a ward when I found her.

I looked down at her in her bed and putting on my best game face I said. "You're right babe, I have been unfair, jumping to conclusions like that. It, it's just that I love you so much, and the thought of you being with anyone else, especially him. Well it got to me, I couldn't bear losing you and if he had given you that disease, I don't know what I would do." I had reached down and taken her hand in mine as I spoke, I just hoped I had not laid it on too thick.

"Do you really believe me darlin'?" she said softly.

"Yes, love. Of course I do." I lied.

They kept her in hospital, for a couple of days, doing numerous tests. They found nothing wrong as far as they could tell. I got a call while I was at work to fetch her. I had told my boss that she was ill and I might need a few days off to look after her. So after telling him I had to go, I left and went and picked her up.

I was given a long list of things she wasn't to do, which could be summarised by two sentences, don't let her over exert herself, and don't let her get stressed.

I took her home and made her feel loved, waited on her hand and foot. I played the ever loving and attentive husband, very difficult at first, but I soon learned.

The emails from Jane to the turd went back and forth, it seems they were patching things up to an extent, with my help, later in the week I was sometimes just copying text and transferring it to the correct addresses. To be honest it became a bit of a chore, the fun had pretty much gone out of it.

Since my discovery I had been taking the random amounts of cash out of our joint accounts,and everything I bought, I paid for on the debit card. Now while she was basically under house arrest for a few days, I took the cash maximum out, using her card, £500 a day. I used her card at the cash machines and mine whenever I bought something with a card. I viewed a couple of flats as well on my outings. Come the day of reckoning, there would be little in it.

By the next Sunday she was encouraging me to return to work, insisting she would be alright and promising me she would not do too much. I told her it was already booked off and it would be too much hassle to reverse it. Plus she was signed off sick so could not return to work until she was fit for work, I suggested we went away somewhere for a week, after all I was taking my holiday, I may as well have one, shame I had to drag her along as well.

We had a week in Brighton, to enjoy long walks on the beach or gravel as it's called in the rest of the country. Somehow we managed to leave her purse at home, so she had no bank card, by the time we got home the following Saturday our bank had less than a thousand in it and she had no idea. I eventually "found" her purse, it had slipped down the arm of a chair, it took me hours to find it, I am sure that was one of the first places I looked. Guess what? Her card was missing from it. We reported it stolen, I smiled, If she were lucky the new one would arrive Tuesday. As the great Hannibal Smith says, "I love it when a plan comes together."

12