Spies with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vasdenjas
vasdenjas
23 Followers

She lay there panting, and willing her body to move before John would start another onslaught, but when she looked up she saw him coming out of the bathroom, drying his face with a towel. Then she remembered her orgasm and snorted a half-laugh. When she squirted, she must have hit him right in the eyes. That would show him that she was dangerous even in defeat.

The humiliation of being defeated so easily burned inside her like acid, but the fight was not over yet. She sat up on the bed, supporting herself with her trembling arms and looked at him.

"You got lucky once, boy. Now it's my turn and your meat is mine," she said through clenched teeth.

Instead of answering he threw the towel on the floor, and let out a low growl. He came back to the bed and tried to grab her again, but she had time to recover and was ready this time. As soon as he was close, Tara's legs shot out like twin pythons and wrapped around his neck. She was careful that her pussy was resting safely against his throat, and not anywhere in range of his mouth. He had a dangerous tongue, and she would have to be very careful in the future. In the meantime, as John struggled to free himself, she grabbed his cock again and began stroking it. There wasn't enough time for it to have gone flaccid, and she brought it back to the marble-like hardness in a heartbeat. Her legs were firmly wrapped around his neck, so he gave up trying to free himself and instead started playing with her breasts to distract her. Her boobs were not that sensitive yet however, and she easily ignored his efforts, instead bringing him down on the bed with a quick twist of her body. Now she was on top, looking down on his face, already red from the choke hold, and she continued working his shaft. The combination of a handjob and asphyxiation was too much for John, and suddenly she felt his hips bucking, and right after that a thick stream of cum shot from his cock, flew in an arc above them and then fell down covering them both.

She loosened her legs enough that John could breathe again, and that his brain got the blood it needed, but she still kept him under control. She ran her hand through the cum covering her hair and brought it to her mouth, licking some of it off.

"Tastes good. Here, try some," she said with a satisfied grin, and brought the hand down, wiping the cum on his mouth, making him splutter.

"Oh, you'll pay for that," he growled, reaching for her breasts with both his hands again. It didn't work before, so Tara was not worried now either, and decided to enjoy him massaging her nipples. Instead of playing with her boobs however, he pushed, and at the same time lifted his legs and wrapped them around her body. Using the momentum of the move he straightened out, forcing her body down on the bed, and then he rolled them both over so that he was on top now.

In the tumble Tara was forced to loosen her grip on his neck, and he used the opportunity to sit up. Now she was lying face down, and he was sitting on top, his legs wrapped around her, keeping her arms pinned to her sides. She was annoyed with herself over loosing control again, as she knew John would make her pay. She barely thought this when she felt his hand dig into her hair, grip it and pull it, making her bend upwards. At the same time his other hand snaked underneath her and found her pussy, still wet from the earlier stimulation.

Damn it, having her hair pulled always made her horny. If this continued, he'd have her coming in no time. She struggled, but to no avail. His thighs were like a vise, no chance of freeing herself. She let out an annoyed snort at her helplessness, and then she barely prevented herself from moaning, as John's fingers continued to gently massage her sex.

"Enjoying yourself, babe?"

"Ooh, just you wait, I'll be ride your face for ages when I get the upper haaaahhh"

A moan broke free from her lips when his finger penetrated her and found one of her weak spots inside. Fuck, this guy knew his way around a pussy. She'd have to keep him under control, or she would be in trouble. She had to get him back under control first however, but that was easier said than done. She tried bucking, but with him pulling her head up by the hair she had zero leverage, and she couldn't roll sideways either. The only thing preventing orgasm right now was how pissed off she was at herself for underestimating the rookie twice already. Well, third time wouldn't happen, she'd make sure of that.

In the meantime John was making use of her immobilized state, and he was taking his time with her, massaging her slowly and softly. She tried kicking him, but the only thing she achieved was that he let go of her hair and used the hand to grab one of her legs instead. Without stopping his work on her clit and g-spot, he bent one of her legs and started to lick her toes.

"Oh God... You bastaaard...!" she yelled, probably waking up the neighbors.

Between her toes being softly licked and sucked, and her pussy being massaged, her mind was already going blank. What the hell? This was worse than the aphrodisiac incident earlier this month. Did it make her permanently sensitive? Quinn was going to suffer when Tara got her hands on her.

She tried to kick with her free leg, but it was useless. Maybe she could distract him enough so that he would make some mistake? Or maybe she could make him horny?

"When I- aaaah... when I get my hands on your cock, that'll be the end of you," she said between moans. "You know what I can do with maaah... my hands, imagine how my tongue will feel like. I'll run it up and down you shaft. I'll suck you balls- oooh god... You'll beaaahh... shooting load ahhh... after load."

John was working her over without hurry, and she knew she was nearing the end. Her toes were curled, her breath was coming in ragged gasps and she could barely think.

"Then I'll use- aaaahhh... use my feet to get you off, and I'll make you, uuugh... make you lick your own cum from them."

She felt him loose his rhythm for a moment there, and she knew she was on to something. So Johnny boy likes my feet, does he? I'll remember that.

All other thoughts disappeared as her pussy started clenching and unclenching around John's fingers and ecstasy overwhelmed her.

"That's two to one for me," said John and then let her go. Before Tara could do anything, he was already on top of her again. He forced her to remain lying face down, and she felt him rubbing her clit with the tip of his cock. Did he really think she was already done? If so, he was in for a rude surprise, as all her pelvic muscles were trained, and no man until now could withstand the contractions inside her pussy. She was still wet from the previous stimulation, so he didn't wait long before spreading her legs wider and shoving his cock inside her.

First it was only the tip, and then he shoved it deeper and deeper with each stroke, and she faked moan of pleasure to further convince him he was in control. His cock was not only long, but also thicker than average, and normally she would have let herself enjoy it, but now she couldn't allow that. She squirmed and moaned again to make John drop his guard further, and he took the bait, and finally slid the whole thing in, and then started moving his hips back and forth.

Tara waited for that, and now she wrapped her legs around his waist, preventing him from pulling out. Though she couldn't use the full strength of her legs in this position, it was enough to keep him tapped, at least for a while. She didn't waste any time and started contracting her inner muscles, massaging his cock. He tried frantically to free himself, but she held fast.

"Thought you had me already, did you?" she taunted.

"Let me go, you bitch!"

John pulled her hair trying to get her to release him, but the only effect of that was that she got less aroused.

"No way. I got you now, and you're getting milked."

She contracted her muscles again and he gasped. So, he was at the edge, but still tried penetrating her? He had obviously no experience with sexfights, and would pay for it now. She stimulated his cock for a few minutes, and he still tried to free himself from her powerful thighs without success. Soon she felt his cock starting to twitch and then hips started moving, and she knew he was almost there. She debated letting him go and finishing him with her hands, but that was a risk. She was on the pill and all agents were screened for STDs, so she had no worries about having him cum inside her.

She let him go when she felt he first spurt of cum shoot into her pussy, and then she used her legs to push him away. Ropes of cum landed on her ass and back, and a corner of her mind marveled at how much protein he must have eaten beforehand to be able to cum so much. She saw John was surprised at this reversal, and she didn't let him gather his wits, but instead she turned to face him and jumped onto him like a wildcat, knocking him on his back. They started rolling around on the bed, each trying to get into a dominant position. Tara's experience won over his raw strength, and she managed to get behind him and wrap her arm around his neck and her legs around her body. The grappling must have cost him a lot of attention, as his dick was getting soft again, but she would fix it soon enough.

"So John, you got two orgasms out of me, and that's all you're getting. At least for now. When I make you my bitch, I'll satisfy myself on your cock, but until then you'll be the one shooting your loads. I hope you're loaded up."

"I'm not done yet, girl," he said through gritted teeth. He tried prying her arms, and then her legs apart, without effect. He tried bucking and rolling, but she held him firmly on top of her. She choked him a bit to stop his struggling, and then loosened her leg scissors a bit.

"So, you like my legs, do you," she crooned in his ear, and started rubbing his cock with her feet. She know she was right when it sprang to full attention in a single heartbeat, and she could now see it in full. Oh yes, it was a good eight inches long, and it was pointing up like a lone flag pole, glistening with cum and other bodily fluids.

She wanted to suck and lick it, but that would come later, when John was too tired to defend himself. Now, she returned to the footjob she was giving him.

Tara gripped John's shaft with her toes and she slowly moved her feet up and down. John's cock was well lubricated by now, and her feet glided along it effortlessly. John could do nothing to prevent it, and it didn't seem like he wanted to either, or maybe he waited for a good opportunity for a counterattack. Well, Tara was not going to give him any, at least as long as he remained in the choke hold. Two forced orgasms in one night was more than anyone has been able to get out of her in years, and she intended to dominate John completely now, and squeeze him dry for that.

She whispered in his ear, "How do my feet feel? Are they everything you expected?"

"Not really, no".

"I think you're lying, boy. Your cock was hard again in moments. I've only seen that in men who were getting their fetish catered to. What is it for you? Feet rubbing your cock? Strong legs wrapped around you? A woman dominating you in a fight? No matter, I'll be getting buckets of cum out of you tonight."

Her words had their intended effect and his cock was twitching again. What was that, five minutes since he came last time? She continued working him over, already wondering how to get to the other positions she planned for tonight. She still wanted those eight inches in her mouth and in her pussy, but before that John had to be completely pacified.

John's hips were bucking again, and she increased the pressure on his neck to asphyxiate him a bit, while still massaging his cock. She watched with satisfaction as he moaned and exploded again, sending a white string of cum at least three feet into the air. That was actually pretty impressive, considering it was his third time tonight.

"What shall I do with you now, huh?" she asked him, but he managed only a grunt in response.

She decided to take a risk and let go of his neck, and slipped out from under him. She quickly sat on his chest with her ass almost on his face, and wrapped her legs around his neck this time. He didn't make any moves during her maneuver, which confirmed her suspicions that he was either too tired, or he decided his early domination was enough and now was just enjoying himself. Either way, she was about to drive her victory home.

She squirmed a bit as John's stubble tickled her ass, and then she bent down to his softening cock which was lying on his belly pointing towards her.

"Oh, no, no! I'm not done with you yet," she said and gave the cock a lick, starting from the head and ending at his balls. The cum covering his shaft tasted salty and slightly sweet, not unpleasant, and she murmured with satisfaction, "Mmm, tasty."

John's cock started hardening again, but whether from her tongue work, her words, or her butt pressed against his chin, she didn't know. She continued working his cock over, running her tongue along the shaft, running it in circles over the head and sucking his balls, and soon enough it was standing at attention again. She then took it in her mouth, but managed to fit only a third of it, and even that almost dislocated her jaw.

John mounted a feeble defense by grabbing her ass, but couldn't get at her pussy which was safely pressed against his neck. Tara responded by increasing the speed of the blowjob, and soon he was reduced to moaning. Then his back arched, lifting both of them off the bed and semen shot into Tara's throat. She sat up and stretched luxuriously enjoying her domination over him, and she patted him on the cheek.

"Don't worry, it's almost over. I need just one more thing from you. I want that cannon of yours inside me, and I want to ride you into oblivion."

"Fuck you," he said without much strength, but didn't resist otherwise.

She unwrapped her legs from his neck and turned around to face him, and then she started to slide back and forth on his cock, making it hard yet again. By the slow speed of that recovery she knew this would be the last time this night that she would be making use of it, and she meant to make it count.

She grabbed his arms and placed his hands on her boobs. "Don't fall asleep, boy. Here's something for you to play with."

John seemed to have given up on the competition completely and instead was simply enjoying the ride. That was fine with Tara. She has shown she can fuck him into the ground and now she could enjoy herself. That of course didn't mean she wouldn't get at least one more orgasm out of him tonight.

She continued to sliding back and forth on top of John, always keeping his cock under her pussy. She placed her hands on John's chest and dug her fingers in causing him to suck in air. He kept his hands on her boobs, massaging them and occasionally flicking his thumbs across her nipples which sent small shivers down her spine.

Tara kept on moving, feeling John's cock get harder and harder, until she was finally satisfied with it, and then she stopped and guided its tip to her pussy lips. She moved backwards slowly, feeling the tip enter her which sent waves of pleasure radiating from her pussy to all parts of her body. She spent a moment getting used to the size of John's cock and then started moving back and forth again, only an inch or two in either direction, stretching her pussy slowly.

She was taken completely by surprise when John strong hands dug into her buttocks and pulled, impaling her on his cock.

"Ohmygawdyoufuckingaaahhhh!"

He grunted as well, in part from the feeling of his cock being enveloped by her and squeezed, and in part from her scratching his chest deeply in her surprise.

Tara was overwhelmed by the sensation, and needed a moment to come to her senses and to get her body to work again. Even the slightest movement sent shivers through her whole body and made her moan in pleasure. Finally she got herself under some semblance of control, and she hissed through clenched teeth.

"So that's how you want to play? You'll need a chiropractor to fix your cock by the time I'm done with you."

He barked a laugh. "No woman was able to hold out against me once I was inside her."

"We shall see," she hissed again and clenched her inner muscles, and then slowly pulled herself off his cock. He responded with a strangled moan and his fingers gripped her ass even tighter. Tara stopped before pulling out completely and reversed direction. While going down she clenched and unclenched her muscles, feeling shivers run through John's body. His cock filled her completely, stimulating her like nothing before and she knew it was a race against time now. Her orgasm was building, but she'll be damned if she won't bring him over the edge first.

John must have felt he was much closer to a climax than she was, as he changed tactics. While she was riding up and down on his shaft, he reached out, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her down into a kiss or rather a tongue wrestling match. Their tongues intertwined, invading each other's mouths, fighting for supremacy, making Tara's head swim and her mind go blank. She continued working on John's cock and at the same time she placed her right hand on his throat, trying to use asphyxiation again, but it was not enough. Her pussy was winning, but her tongue was loosing, and the contest could still go either way. Pleasure flowing through her whole body was bringing her to the edge of sanity and she tried one last desperate move. She reached back with her free hand, and stuck a finger in John's ass. His body reacted immediately, arching upwards, and she felt a hot stream of cum shoot inside her. John moaned and released her hair, letting her his hands fall on the sheets, his body twitching.

"Yes!" she gasped, "Now it's my turn."

She leaned back and continued to ride his cock and she relaxed letting the climax hit her. It was a powerful one, and she lost consciousness for a moment. She flopped down on top of John and lay with her head on his chest, breathing heavily. His cock was still inside her, but she didn't have strength to do anything right now.

"Well, rookie, you show promise, but you still need some training."

He grabbed her ass again before responding. "Are you volunteering to be the trainer, then?"

"Better me than Matt, don't you think? And you still need to learn respect. My ass on your face will be the perfect tool for that."

"Really? I was thinking more about my cock down your throat-"

She interrupted him by clenching her inner muscles again, squeezing his cock again. "It seems you haven't learned much this evening after all. I think you need another lesson right now."

John's only response was another moan.

vasdenjas
vasdenjas
23 Followers
12