Spilled Milk Ch. 01

Story Info
The High School bully undergoes a sexy transformation.
1.6k words
4.21
90.6k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the captain of the cheerleading team, a good student, and a social queen, Kate had the life high school seniors dream of. Born into a rich family, she was accustomed to getting everything she wanted. With her 5'11'' slim figure, long light brown hair, and round, firm ass, she had no problem manipulating her male peers and even some of her pervy teachers.

However, she always wanted more. Throughout her high school career, she was always self conscious about her modest C-cup breasts. Because of this, she wore expensive padded bras that complimented her figure.

Kate's lack of cleavage didn't stop her from having boyfriends. She rarely was single, but her spoiled, narcissistic attitude kept her from keeping companions for long. Men dated her for two reasons: her sex and her parties.

Indeed, every Friday, she would throw massive raves at her family estate, where alcohol, drugs, and condoms were consumed in copious amounts. Kate's use of Molly and Ecstasy was borderline addiction, but only twice did here parties bring her to the E.R. Despite taking a considerable beating each weekend, her ass and vag maintained a pleasant tightness, much to the arousal of her many partners.

Following the stereotype of popular cheerleader, Kate was a bully. Her favorite target was Helen, an overweight daughter of dairy CEO, Jim Bolstein. With the help of Helen, Jim turned his small family farm into one of the largest factory farms in the world. Their entirely automatic facility used the most modern technology commercially available.

However, unlike most factory farms, it was family run and operated, with a staff of 15. Helen was a prodigy, and programmed the computers with help from her twin brother when they were both only freshmen. Though brilliant, at 230 pounds, she was an easy target.

Had she been skinnier, her body may have fit traditional ideals. Her long, blonde hair covered her round, chubby face, and her massive FF boobs stuck out past her protruding belly. She had a large, thick ass that supported her plump thighs.

Kate's reign of terror started in middle school, when Helen spilled milk on her even-then large rack. "Whoa, watch out boys," Kate shouted. "Looks like old Bess here forgot her morning milking!"

Ever since the incident, rumors often surfaced about Helen spending nights with the cows; some of them clearly fake, others believable. Most of the rumors started with Kate, who was credited with planting and "discovering" cowbells in Helen's backpack.

The daily harassment hurt Helen; she attempted suicide only a month after the milk incident. Years into the abuse, though, the embarrassment and depression turned into rage. In her junior year, Helen began preparing for an elaborate revenge. Soon, Kate would be the one forgetting her milking.

Kate was really high. While the party raged on downstairs, she consumed drugs of every kind in her bedroom. These Friday nights had taken their toll; she was building up a tolerance to everything.

"Shit," she slurred, "This fucking weed is so mild, and who the hell snorted all the Goddamn Coke?"

No one offered a confession. There was only the muffled sounds of music from downstairs. Then, Mindy, a petite 5' girl with red hair, scattered freckles and breasts that swelled just above average, spoke up. "I have something," she said, her voice just above a whisper, "that I think you'll like."

With all eyes on her, she drew five long steel syringes out of her purse. "The Fuck is tha-" Kate tried.

"Bovine hormone" Mindy interrupted. "I stole it from the Bolstein farm"

"What the hell is wrong with you? A fucking growth hormone? I bet Helen takes that shit every morning before she gets fucked by one of her bulls! I'm here to fucking get high, not to grow udders and cum every milking session!"

Offended, Mindy shrugged. "Fine, I'll just give it to the Alexandria twins, their parties are MUCH better than these shitholes anyway."

She began to repack her bag when Mike, Kate's latest boyfriend, took control. "Let's not piss each other off," he said. "Have you shot any of the drug yet?"

Kate scowled, but was silent. Mindy stopped packing. "Yeah, I did last Saturday at the Alexandria place."

"FUCK THEM, AND FUCK YOU!" Kate screamed, her patience and temper run out.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET HER SPEAK, DAMMIT" Mike shouted. He took a deep breath and spoke again. "Tell us, how did it feel? How long did it last?"

"It was unlike anything I had ever taken. For us girls, our boobs swelled to like triple size. My nipples became really sensitive, and I climaxed taking my bra off. It was a body-shaking orgasm so strong, I passed out for a few seconds. When I awoke, some guys had already shed their clothes, and were clumsily ripping my panties off. I was so horny, I didn't object. Their cocks, which had also tripled in size, plunged inside everyone of my holes. I felt so full, so satisfied. When I woke the next day, I was actually less sore than usual, and my boobs were still pretty big. They are still like a cup size bigger than they were. Thankfully, though, my horniness died down, but it is still pretty easy for me to cum."

After that, all of them, even Kate, were convinced. The small group began murmuring about what they had heard. "Orgasms just from nipple stimulation?" one person said. "Three times bigger?" said another.

"So, are you in?" Mindy asked playfully. "YES" shouted the crowd.

Mindy started sterilizing the needles, but Kate snatched two from her hand and jabbed them into both of her tits. Mike and the others were more polite, and eagerly waited their turn. For a seemingly endless time, they stared at each other in anticipation. Then, Kate started to transform. It was a foreign feeling, and felt better than anything she had taken. Her heart raced, and her vision blurred. Kate had one emotion, pure unadulterated lust. The burning between her thighs raged like wildfire, and the adrenaline made it difficult to unbutton her skinny jeans.

"Kate," Mike gasped. "your tits!" Kate looked down, and sure enough, her tits were growing, and showed no sign of stopping. Her expanding breasts soon overcame the strength of her flimsy designer bra, and she moaned; partially in relief of the pressure and partially due to the nipple stimulation.

Her ass also swelled, tearing her panties. With them gone, she eagerly dug her fingers into her moist, squirting cunt. She gasped, but was far from satisfaction. To her rescue came Mike, whose throbbing cock had grown to a monstrous thirteen inches. Without hesitation, he grabbed her by the waist and threw her onto a bed. He thrust his meaty member into her pussy. Her juices lubricated his penis just enough for it to penetrate her tight vagina. He pushed deeper, until he hit home. Kate's clit was decimated by his cock, fueling the most powerful orgasm she had ever had.

"Yes Mike!" she moaned. "Fuck yes! Harder!" As if on cue, two more cocks plunged into her. Her now monstrous ass was filled by yet another twelve inch penis, inciting more lusty moans. When she thought she could take no more, a cock was rammed down her throat, almost causing her to gag. With every hole filled, the remaining men moved on to Kate's still expanding boobs. Two cocks were shoved into her cleavage, leaving her at the bottom of a pile of lusty teenagers.

Fueled by the hormone, this lasted another forty five minutes until Mike got jealous. "Fuck you all!" he bellowed, in a voice more bestial than human. "She's mine!" He pulled his juicy cock out of her cunt and began tearing the other boys off her.

They complied, moving over to other girls in the room. Mike grabbed the last syringe; his third that night, and jabbed it into him. His cock elongated even more, reaching an extreme twenty inches long, and three inches in diameter.

"Get on your hands and knees, cunt." he ordered, forcing Kate off the bed. Without question, she obeyed, sticking her plump ass in the air. Her boobs, which had now stopped growing, hung beneath her, only inches off the ground.

Kate's pussy was dripping in anticipation. Mike slapped her ass, causing a mini orgasm. He grabbed her hair, and slowly slid into her asshole. Though her ass had seen action that night, it was no match for Mike's thick cock. He grunted as his penis stretched her tight anus and worked into a rhythm. With each thrust, his dick pushed further into Kate, bringing her closer to climax.

"Deeper Mike! Fuck me deeper, you beast!" she shouted. Mike's enormous cock grew whilst in her ass, adding another inch in length. He increased his speed, pounding faster and harder. "Yes Mike! Faster! Yeah!"

He slapped her ass and pushed harder. With a loud grunt, he came, filling her body with his seed. Kate's blurred vision went black, and she faded in and out of consciousness. Her body rocked with the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. She screamed in bliss than made a noise she had never made in sex; and indeed a noise no human ever should make. "Uhhhh... Uhhh... Uhhh... Uhhh. MOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The noise came from deep in her throat, and with it she began spraying a clear discharge from her perky nipples-not quite milk, but similar. The others, deeply involved in their own sex, didn't notice. Mindy, who was still fully clothed, took careful note, and stopped filming from her phone.

"Helen is going to love this." she said, smiling to herself. Helen and Mindy were best friends, and they had devised the plan after Kate's most recent attack. The sex tape would spread around school, revealing Kate as a slut that mooed during sex. The revenge would be sweet, and well deserved.