Spin the Bottle

Story Info
Stacy Emily Anne & Sandra plays it their own way - in public.
1.6k words
3.86
87k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious? that's like half a bottle!"

Oh boy, once again Stacy is going to accelerate the entertainment level, as always a couple of hundred miles beyond what I'm comfortable with. But what the hell; we only live once.

"We'll share it then, but let's make it quick so we can start playing."

"I'll have a sip please."

That's quite a sip, so Emily is serious about this to, but I'm gonna take it slow. Stacy on the other hand seems inclined to speed up the proceedings and probably make this the last time I play any dare game with her.

"yipeee! lets play, I'll start."

Please let it be a moderate first obligation, I don't wanna wake up in a couple of hours with a pizza slice on my cheek and a t-shirt soaked in beer like last time.

"I promise I wont make any drinking challenges today, -well not so many. Alright here we go... the one to whom the bottle points must take off her panties, it shouldn't be a problem since we are all wearing skirts."

"Eeew!"

"Stacy you queer exhibitionistic slut I'll get you for this!"

This is by far the most insane suggestion Stacy has ever come up with, -we are in the middle of a public park for christ's sake! And what's more I get the feeling she hasn't even started. But it looks like I am staying out of harms way for now, the bottle seems to be pointing at Anne. Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind sneaking a peek at her pussy, or Stacy's, or Emily's... I think I'll open another bottle of wine.

"There you go baby!"

"Yeah go Emily, go Emily!"

"Thank you guys, but I think I'll sit like this instead."

Okay maybe this isn't so bad after all, I guess I like the idea as long as we are just teasing. The thought of briefly showing my slit to the girls, -and whoever is around, is a bit of a turn on actually.

"Okay my turn then, it's the same rule that Stacy made, except if you're not wearing panties already, you must spread your thighs and run a dry finger through your slit, and then show it to the rest of us, if it is wet you are not allowed to close your legs again."

"No way that's insane!"

"There are no rules in this game other than the ones we make, remember?"

"I like it, come on what are the odds it hits you twice in a row Emily?"

Emily looks a little uncomfortable with Anne's idea, but I think she is the only one who doesn't like it, I for one must admit that I hope she is wet, -I know I am. I am really feeling rather excited all over right now, I know I will get even more excited if she has to do it, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. On top of that I really wish it was me in that situation, but okay, if it hits me I have to take off my panties and no one says I have to keep my legs closed all the time...

"Stacy you're it."

"My pleasure."

"Well you can't say she's not co-operative."

"Well I try my best."

Oh god! Stacy has the same idea I had, there is no sign she's going to close her legs again, I only wish I could see better from here. So it's my turn, I like this idea very much, so I think I'm gonna stick with it. What makes it increasingly exciting is that now there is a fifty percent chance that either Anne or Stacy has to make the wet test.

But the result is actually even better, it turns out I have to take my panties off now. Fuck this feels good! you are very welcome to sneak all the glances you want. Oh yeah Emily is looking, I think I'll spread them just a little more for her.

"Okay three down one pair to go."

"Unless I make a new rule of course... but I guess that would be unfair seeing as I'm the only one still wearing panties, so here we go."

"That's a girl."

Wow! The bottle is pointing at Emily, so now she has to take the wet test! This is so hot, the distance between her knees is slowly increasing, the soles of her bare feet are touching as her knees almost meet the ground. Now her finger is sliding along her soft thigh on it's way to her slit, which I'm guessing she has waxed since the skin has exactly the same color as the rest of her smooth body -not a sign of hair.

No one says a word as she slowly spreads her lips further, but it is clear to this breathless crowd even before she runs it through her slit and shows the finger -glistening in the sun, that she will not be allowed to close her thighs, -the test was positive.

"Ahem, I guess its my turn again, the one to whom the bottle points must help Anne get her panties off."

"Hmm okay I guess it's only fair."

It turns out Stacy must help Anne with her panties, and now the mood is a bit more easygoing again, but I wouldn't say it's back to what it was, because I have no doubt that Emily and I are not the only ones here who are extremely aroused. I have to move my skirt away from underneath me so that it wont get soaked in my juices. Oh my god felling the soft grass against my naked butt is just awesome. Anne has been so kind as to lift up her skirt and now she is lifting her butt from the grass while Stacy is slowly removing her panties.

"Alright so now were all exposed, ahem Emily maybe a bit more, it's my turn now, but before I spin the bottle I'd like to make a toast, here is to july the 14th -the national nude day!"

"Cheers!"

"I have decided that the one to whom the bottle points must go to the end of the pier, remove her skirt and take a pee in front of the passing ships."

"Wow!"

"Crazy!"

"Here we go."

"Well Sandra it's you."

Oh shit! There is no way around this. The soft grass feels nice on my bare feet, I'm really surprisingly happy about this and I think I feel a drop of my juice sliding down my thigh as I'm now approaching the pier.

Thank god, I'm the only one here, ouch! the wood is really hot under my bare feet, guess I'll have to sit on my skirt 'cos I don't wanna burn my cute little butt.

The view is really beautiful from here; one, two, three... I can see at least ten small ships from here oh, and the girls have moved closer to the peer, it looks like they will make sure that I have my privacy, that makes me feel a little more relaxed. Although 'relaxed' is probably not a way to describe my condition. Butterflies are going crazy in my tummy, my heart is pounding, It's a strange feeling actually, firstly I'm afraid someone will get mad at me and maybe they'll put me in jail. On the other hand, the thought of people watching my almost naked body as I pee with my legs wide open really excites me.

So I'm gonna do it. My skirt is discreetly sliding down revealing my butt, it feels awesome to be almost naked right here in public, so I'll stand like this a few seconds before I sit down. I'll scoot my butt forward so hopefully I'll pee straight into the water and not hit the wood or my skirt. Ah, the feel of the warmth from the wood caressing my naked butt through the soft skirt is just... mmm.

Oh, a boat full of tourists is slowly approaching, and after that a small yacht with two women and a guy that is perfect. Fuck it, I'll just spread my thighs and expose my clean shaven slit to them... there. Oh god please pee, pee now, come on pee... Yes! And they are looking -smiling, ah fuck this is good!

I'm gonna do it, yeah I'm gonna do it right here, watch this! I've never been this wet, they can probably hear the slurping kind of sounds of my hand flicking my clit and lips around. Oh god it really feels great moving my butt back and forth, each time I scoot forward my ass-cheeks spread, stretching them like that feels awesome all over my butt and pussy. And what makes it even better is that my drenched slit is even more exposed when I do that.

The tourist boat has almost passed me, but the small yacht is closing in, they seem to be cheering at me, and yes! The two girls are flashing their tits at me, that just fills my heart with joy and the feeling in my pussy gets sweeter with each stroke, I'm smiling back at them as I get closer and closer to orgasm.

It might look as if I'm about to weep by now, but that's not it; It's because I'm about to cum. Wearing only my t-shirt and with my sweet thighs spread wide, I am masturbating my completely exposed and clean shaven pussy to orgasm while you complete strangers are watching closely, -and that's just a huge turn on. So in a few seconds as your sweet little yacht passes you are gonna watch me cum! Ah, Yeah, mmm, faster, faster, faster! Oh shit, I'm cumming...