Spin the Bottle Blowjob

Story Info
I get my first blowjob from a cholla at a make-out party.
4.3k words
4.33
146.8k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers

I'd heard rumors that Daniela had a thing for me, but I had no way of actually knowing if they were true or not. I was certainly hoping it was the truth. Not only was she beautiful, but she was one of the few girls I knew of that actually put out. Daniela can fairly be described as a cholla type. Her skin was light for a Mexican girl, she had long black hair, penciled in her eyebrows, and wore large hoop earrings. She must've been only a hair above five feet, and thin. Her boobs were average size, and she had a phenomenal ass that was the envy of most every other girl at school.

One day while I was eating my lunch, her friends all came up to me giggling, and asking what I was doing that night. I didn't really have any plans, but not wanting to sound like a loser I said, "I haven't quite made up my mind yet. Have you ladies heard of anything?"

One of the girl's named Trinity, told me she was having a kick back at her house, and that I should come. She made a point of letting me know that Daniela was going to be there, and that she wanted to make sure I was coming. The funny thing was, I'd hardly ever talked to Daniela. We'd had a couple of classes together and what not, but we hung with much different crowds. She gravitated towards the folks that would ditch school to smoke cigarettes in the McDonald's parking lot, and I hung out with the surfer crowd. Sometimes I'd wished I'd spent some time hanging out with her at that McDonald's. I had heard that she'd gone down on several guys right there in the alleyway behind the restaurant.

Considering I was an eighteen year old senior, I was pretty accustomed to going to parties and kick backs, but I'd never had any luck with the ladies. I'd fooled around with a few girls, but had never gotten any further than sucking on a girl's tits. Realistically, I didn't think I'd get any further than that at the gathering Trinity was having. Still, I wanted to be prepared for anything. By my standards I dressed up nice for the party, putting on a button down shirt and jeans, as opposed to my normal t-shirt and boardshorts. I shaved the little stubble that was on my face because I'd remembered an ex-girlfriend complaining that it felt like sandpaper when we kissed. My hair was the only thing I didn't bother touching. It was short and uncombed, but I felt it looked messy in a good way after I'd been in the ocean earlier.

The last thing I did before going to the party was take some swigs from a tequila bottle in my parents' liquor cabinet. I made sure to get a buzz going, but not to get drunk. There was no need to be sloppy. Trinity had said to come by at 8:00, so naturally I showed up at 8:30. Of course, there were still very few people there, and Daniela was not one of them. Trinity offered me a drink, and we sat around shooting the shit while people slowly arrived. As fate would have it, Daniela and her friend Toni were actually the last ones to show up around 9:15. Total there were just nine of us there, five girls and four guys. I was feeling pretty shy because I didn't know anyone there too well. I mostly latched on to this one dude Cole, that I knew from math class. He was very excited about the night. I asked him why he was so excited about the night, and he said he was hoping to get a blowjob. I told him that's what every guy hopes every time they go out, but he responded that the odds were going to be really good. No one had told me, but the plan was to have a make-out party.

I had never been invited to a make-out party before. I'd remembered kids having them in middle school, but I was never popular enough to get invited. It seemed like an odd thing for a bunch of eighteen year old high school seniors to do, but I certainly wasn't opposed to the idea. The girls outnumbered the guys, and they were all pretty hot, so I was downright stoked.

The game of choice was spin the bottle. Trinity explained that you had to kiss whoever the bottle landed on, even if it was a person of the same sex, and after sharing three kisses with a person, the couple would go into the hallway closet for seven minutes in heaven. The first person to spin was this busty Mexican girl named Isabella. The bottle landed right on Daniela, and the two of them shared a quick peck. A couple more people went before I got my first turn. As luck would have it, I also got Isabella with my first spin. Before I could get up, she seductively started crawling across the circle towards me. She looked damn sexy that night. She was wearing a blue spaghetti strap top, and judging by her hard nipples, she had nothing on underneath. Her tits weren't that large, but she still had ample cleavage. Her pants were really something else, though. They were skin-tight yoga pants that had circles of fabric cut out all the way down the sides, exposing her milky brown skin. But more than anything else it was her eyes and lips that turned me on as she slowly crawled over towards me. Her pretty brown eyes were heavily accented with eye-liner, and her lips were painted a deep red color. Seeing her crawl across the room, I couldn't help but think about those lips planted firmly around my penis, with those salacious eyes looking up at me.

As it were, as she sauntered over, her eyes were directed right at my crotch. When she got over to me, she place her hands on both my thighs, and let her long black hair fall down right in my lap. While staying down on all fours, she then moved her head and went for my neck, playfully biting and sucking on it. I kissed the top of her head as she did this. A few seconds later, she moved to my month and we frenched. She knew exactly what she was doing, and would have kept going but Trinity told her that was enough. The whole time I was mortified that her hand would move off my thigh, and accidentally graze my hardening penis, but in never happened.

A few other people went without the bottle landing on me or Daniela, and then it was her turn. Her spin landed on this kid named Kenny that I didn't really know. This time she motioned for Kenny to come to her, and he took the orders. He leaned in for the kiss, but she denied him. Instead she took his hand, and put it up to her mouth. She began to suck on his finger, and then said, "Just wanted to give you a little preview. Now it's time for your kiss."

She made-out with Kenny even longer than she'd made out with me. It made me nervous that maybe I wasn't the only guy there she desired. I kept my fingers crossed that Kenny or any other dude wouldn't get her in a spin.

Before I got to go again, Trinity had a spin that landed on me. She was a very hot pale brunette girl, with enormous cans. She walked over to me, sat in my lap, and pressed her impressive melons up against my chest. She put her hand on the back of my head, pulled me in, and started passionately kissing me. Just when I thought she was going to pull away, she'd bite my lip, and gently tug on it before sliding her tongue back in her mouth. When she was done, she backed away, but not without casually letting the back of her hand graze my crotch.

My spin came up again, and I totally blew it. I had to kiss Cole, which wasn't pleasant at all. Daniela also had a same-sex spin, with her spin landing on Trinity. When she saw where the bottle had landed, Daniela said, "I want to kiss those big old boobies."

Trinity lifted up her shirt to reveal a pink lace bra. I could just barely make out her large, hard nipples through the sheer material. Daniela planted her face right in the middle of them, giving each one some love before planting a trail of kisses up Trinity's neck until both girls' lips were locked. I got aroused just watching, and wished I wasn't wearing such tight jeans. Not that I want to complain about having a large penis, but one of the drawbacks is the difficulty of hiding a boner. Anyone that was looking at my crotch could very see the outline of my semi-hard cock running down my pant leg. However, if anyone noticed, no one said a thing.

Then came Kenny's spin. The tip of the bottle was panted right at Daniela's hoochie. The lucky bastard! She crawled over to him just like she'd done to me. The worst part was Kenny was sitting right next to me, so I had to endure the whole thing. Once again she took a seat on his lap, and they started to make-out. Kenny was running his hands up and down Daniela's back, and she began to lick and nibble his ears. Then I heard her whisper, "Move your hands lower."

Kenny's hands moved to her waist. "Don't be so shy," I heard her whisper again. "Put them where you really want them."

Taking the cue, Kenny started rubbing his hands over her voluptuous ass. "That's it baby," she said as she kissed his ear. "Smack it a little bit."

Kenny obliged, smacking that fat ass, and grabbing her fleshy handles while everyone else watched in awe. Every single guy at the party was hoping she was the one they'd get to spend seven minutes in heaven with. Once again it was Trinity that had to break it up.

On my spin I somehow managed to land on Cole again. I was getting dangerously close to spending seven minutes with a fucking dude. Thankfully, Daniela's spin found me. This time she stood up and walked over. "I'm glad I got you again, sexy," she said.

She turned around and put her sensuous ass within inches of my face, and hypnotically slid it from side to side before picking up the pace and really shaking it. Her fleshy cheeks were bouncing up and down, making it impossible for me not to think about them bouncing up and down on my cock. While she was shaking what her mama gave her she said, "Take off your shirt."

I was more than happy to do so. Back in those days I kept pretty fit by surfing and swimming all the time, and I can honestly say that was the only time in my life I actually had a six pack. I noticed the other girls checking out my body, which only turned me on more. When Daniela was done moving her spicy ass, she reached blindly behind her body to grab my head, and thrust it right into her butt crack. Then she shook her money maker for a quick second before turning around laughing. She then lowered herself onto my lap, letting her hard nipples graze my chest as she sat down. The only thing separating them from my bare body was her thin shirt. She kissed each of my nipples as she rubbed up on my penis. Getting in the spirit of things, I dry humped her in rhythm. When my nipples were thoroughly wet with her saliva, she moved her lips up to mine. Our tongues danced together for a minute, while she continued grinding that provocative ass on my rock hard dick. I could feel her pussy lips rubbing up against it through her skin tight yoga pants. They were already starting to feel damp. I didn't need any prompting to put my mittens on her bottom, and it clearly turned her on, as she moaned ever so slightly. If this had gone on for much longer, there's a very real possibility I would've cum in my pants, but Daniela knew when to stop. She kissed my abdomen right above my stiff johnson before returning to her spot.

When she walked away, there was absolutely no hiding my wood. I turned beat red, and some of the girls giggled. A few of the guys were even looking, too, with Kenny looking particularly envious. Trinity joked with me saying, "You're welcome to take a cold shower, if you'd like."

That caused me to turn a color of red that wasn't far off from a tomato. "It's okay," I said very sheepishly. "I'll be okay."

Trinity wound up making out with Daniela again. While they were trading kisses, I made eye-contact with Daniela, and she winked at me. Just one more spin was all it would take, and I was coming up. Since Trinity and Kenny had both had two turns with Daniela also, it was imperative that I get the job done. I said a prayer, spun the bottle, and my prayers were answered because it landed right on her. She jumped to her feet. "Come on Papi," she said as she walked towards the closet.

I stood up, thankful that my wood had subsided. Then Daniela said, "I won't be needing this," as she took off her shirt and threw it over a chair.

Instantly my boner came back. Daniela's back was to everybody, but I could still she the sides of her boobs as she walked. She let herself into the walk-in closet, and covered her body with the door, motioning me with her finger to join her. I went on in, and Trinity yelled, "Seven minutes! The timer starts now!"

I shut the door and went to work, immediately lowering my head to Daniela's tits. I planted numerous kisses on the flesh as I zeroed in on the nipples themselves. I began by licking them around the outside. They were dark, small, and very sensitive to the touch. Liking the reaction I was getting as Daniela squirmed around, I took her nipples between my teeth, and lightly bit them. Daniela's legs damn near gave out beneath her. "Slow down, Papi. Relax. Let me take care of you."

She returned the favor, sucking on my nipples. She preceded to plant kisses down my torso until her mouth was right above my waist. She put both hands on my belt and began to undo it. "This is it," I thought. "After all these years of waiting, I'm finally going to get my dick sucked."

While I was lost in my fantasy she also undid my zipper. "I looks like you're hiding something big in there," she said with her cute cholla accent as she looked at my bulge.

She put her hand on top of it, but unfortunately started making her way back up instead of further down, licking my muscular body as she went. She got to my neck and sucked on it while I played with her ass. Her hand remained on my crouch, underneath my jeans, but still over my briefs. She wasn't quite stroking my cock, but she was moving her hand up and down to create a wonderful sensation. Pressing my luck, I put my hands underneath her pants and onto her bare ass. To my surprise, she didn't object at all, and even greeted my sensual rubbing with deep breathing and light moans. Sensing things were heating up, she put her hand underneath my briefs, and began to stroke me. It was the first time a girl had ever put her hand on my dick, and it felt so good in her cupped, warm palm. She whispered in my ear, "I want you."

"I want you, too," I said.

With her left hand, she grabbed my right and guided it to the front of her pants, right on top of her panties. She then pressed her mouth up against mine as we french kissed. I pushed her panties to the side to discover a warm, wet pussy. I man my fingers up and down it. This caused her to moan louder, and stroke me faster. Feeling bold, I inserted my middle finger. "I like that, baby," she said. "You touch me so well."

In her passion she tried to take down my pants and underwear but was struggling. She whispered, "Take them off for me baby. It'll make it easier for me to touch you."

We stopped what we were doing for a brief second, and I stripped down naked. She peeled off her pants as well, to reveal a skimpy black thong. She laughed and gave me a hug, saying, "I'm so glad I get to touch you. I've wanted you for a long time. Give me your hand."

I held my hand out in front of my body, and she grabbed it and put it up to her desirable lips. She took two of my fingers and sucked them for a second before taking them out of her mouth, and lowering them down inside her panties. Taking the cue, I played with her snatch some more. Her hand immediately shot to my cock, and we began to passionately make-out some more. She stroked me as we kissed. She was a very playful kisser, biting my lip and tongue, and never leaving her tongue in my mouth for very long. I would've been fine with spending all my time in the closet just making out and getting stroked off, but Daniela had different plans. As our time was winding down, she whispered, "I want to suck you. Can I give you a blowjob?"

I nervously replied, "Right now? In here?"

She kissed me on the lips. "I don't see why not. I want you in my mouth, baby."

"I...um...," I began.

She put her finger on my mouth in a shush sign. "Just relax, baby. I'll take good care of you."

She dropped to her knees and put her hands on my thighs. My hard cock stood at full attention, just waiting for her devoted mouth. She began with a kiss on the head, and then licked my pee slit. Already there was pre-cum in it. "Umm...I like how you taste," she said.

She wrapped her lips back around my cock, and started sucking, taking in just the first couple inches. Having never had a blowjob, I couldn't believe how good it felt, but even more exciting than the feel was the visual. Seeing my dick getting swallowed between Daniela's nice, full lips while her flirtatious eyes made contact with mine was just so exciting. Her red lipstick was getting smeared all over my cock. I kept watching as she gobbled up more and more of my cock, but she wasn't able to go more than a little over halfway down. My cock is eight inches long, and very girthy, and I've met very few women that could take it further down their throat than Daniela could. She felt guilty about it. "Sorry I can't deepthroat," she said. "But does it feel good?"

"Amazing," was all I could mutter.

She then lifted my cock up, pressing it against my belly. Started from my scrotum, she took out her tongue and licked a trail all the way to my mushroom tip, before serenading with kisses. "Are you getting close, baby?" she asked.

"Getting there," I responded.

"Do you like your balls licked?" she asked.

I'd never had that done either, but I wanted to try it out, so I told her I did. She licked and kissed them a bit while juggling them with her hand. She giggled. "I just can't believe how big this thing is," she exclaimed as she put it back in her mouth.

I truly was in heaven as she treated my dick like a popsicle on a hot summer's day, tenderly kissing and lustfully sucking it, while fondling my balls with her slender fingers. She even let me play with her tits as she wolfed down my meat stick. I was so caught up in the pleasure, that I was completely oblivious to my surroundings. I'd barely registered all the giggles that had come from outside the closest at what I had assumed was the others' hearing the slurping sounds of Daniela fervently sucking my big dick, and I'd completely lost track of how much time we'd been in there. Neither one of us heard the footsteps as Trinity made her way to the closet. "Time's up," she said as she put her hand on the doorknob.

Before either of us could react, the door came swinging open, treating the whole party to a view of Daniela on her knees with my dick between her lips. Ignoring the hooting and hollering, Daniela sucked me for a few seconds longer while all eyes were on us. "Holy shit," I heard some dude say. "I didn't actually think she was giving him head!"

Even Trinity was shocked. "What the fuck Daniela! Don't be such a fucking slut!," she said before addressing me. "Take that fucking dick of yours out of her mouth."

I did as I was told. When the other girls at the party saw my fully erect penis, they giggled and whispered to each other. I grinned sheepishly. "You need to get the fuck out of here!" Trinity yelled at me.

Choosing not to argue, Daniela and I grabbed all our clothes out of the closet. "We're just gonna get dressed real quick and then we'll be gone," Daniela said.

"You don't have to leave. I just don't want to see him," she said pointing at me.

"Relax, girl. It was my idea. But I don't want to upset you. We'll get going."

"Whatever," Trinity said, and she returned to the game of spin the bottle.

Daniela and I slipped into a bathroom in the front hallway. My dick was still hard, shooting up towards the ceiling. I was about to put my briefs back on, but Daniela stopped me. "Don't worry," she said. "Everything's fine. Take a seat."

I sat on the toilet, and Daniela dropped to her knees. It was like she way praying to my cock, even worshipping the thing. Earlier she'd blown me tenderly, but in the bathroom it was like she was fucking me with her mouth. It was loud, sloppy, and wet. Her saliva was dripping all over my thick member. She stroked the bottom of my shaft as she lowered her lips up and down the top half. "Umm," she kept moaning.

iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers
12