Spin the Bottle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whipping on another condom and not stopping for a break, Alex moved a quivering Ashleigh out of the way, lying on top of Alice.

For the second time in his life, he felt the utmost contentment at this bodily contact, Alice's warmth radiating into his body. She opened her eyes and looked deeply into his.

He pushed his way slowly into her, and she barely batted an eye, but wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

Alex moved inside of her, feeling the friction of the condom on the inside of her pussy. Alex felt the intense pleasure of the feeling of Alice's tight, button nipples rubbing against his chest. He could tell Alice was enjoying it as well -- her legs tightened on his hips at every thrust, getting slowly tighter as the treasured moment drew nearer. Everything else in the world was forgotten. Johanna, Ashleigh, work...none of it mattered except the woman lying beneath him and the way she was making him feel. Nothing else existed, and they cared about nothing else.

Neither of them was making a sound as the moment approached. They didn't need to. They both knew how much this meant to the other, and it was a feeling that could not be expressed in moans or gasps. Both of them were going further than they had ever gone before. Beyond mere pleasure; pleasure seemed a mere trifle compared to what the two bodies locked in a tight embrace were feeling.

When climax and orgasm came, Alex and Alice came together, Alice clutching Alex close to her, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. Alex circled one arm around her back and ran the other through her amazingly soft hair.

And then they both kissed, and what was left of the world around them melted away in the passion.

When they broke apart, Alex realised that Johanna and Ashleigh had been watching enviously. Rather self-consciously and blushing slightly, he ripped off the condom and said: "What?"

"I wish I could have that..." said Johanna ruefully.

"What?" said Alice, who likewise was blushing furiously.

"What you two just had," said Ashleigh. "Pure contentment..."

Alex looked at Alice with a slightly embarrassed smile on his face.

"It was very...nice, wasn't it Alice?" he asked, hesitantly.

She looked at him.

He knew what she was thinking. Both of them had felt something that they had never felt before tonight. It was something special, something that just plain sex couldn't give.

"Yeah," she said. "It was."

12