Spin the Bottle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was quite a compromising position for Alex, but luckily Alice and Ashleigh took his mind off of it by sitting on his stomach and chest, providing a stimulating distraction.

Ashleigh, being the one closest to Alex's face, lent over and encased his head in her arms, sandwiching her breasts either side of his face.

He didn't see it, but just then Johanna reappeared clutching a strap-on dildo. Alice eyed its eleven-inch length with interest, and moments later Johanna was pounding her from behind.

Buried in the midst of two of the most sumptuous breasts Alex had ever had the fortune to see, one thought occurred to him.

Out of all the girls here tonight, Ashleigh was the only one who hadn't had an orgasm yet.

Well, he thought before he collapsed once again into his breast-induced stupor, I'll have to fix that won't I...

He suddenly felt a burst of satisfaction from his crotch area.

Erin had been slowly working her hips in a circular motion on Alex's dick, stimulating herself from all angles. This prolonged method had paid off in full, sending shivers of orgasm down Erin's spine.

Alice was being brought closer and closer to an orgasm of her own, the dildo penetrating deep within her. Her hair was falling out of her tight ponytail and sticking to her sweaty face.

Alex decided that now was the right time.

He rolled over onto Ashleigh, wincing as a panting Erin fell off his erect dick. Alex kissed her deeply, moving into position on her body.

Ashleigh suddenly broke the kiss.

"Wait!" she gasped. "We need a condom!"

Alex realized with a shock that they hadn't used a single condom yet.

Getting up off Ashleigh, he rummaged through the draws by the couch and pull out four condoms. One for each of them.

He went back to Ashleigh and ripped the condom open with his teeth, rolling it on.

He then grabbed her by the arms and pushed her down, running his tongue all the way up the centre of her body from her groin, between her breasts to her neck. He pressed himself into her in one movement. Ashleigh, who wasn't ready for this, groaned, but never-the-less pushed her hips down to take in as much of him as she could.

She had almost forgotten just how good Alex was.

It all came flooding back to her as he began to move inside her, gently putting pressure on all the right spots, making her writhe and moan in the way that only Alex could inspire. He had a method that she had never felt before -- an almost magic combination of movement and touch. He drew love-making out, making it last longer -- much longer -- than it should. He also had a way of extending the build-up to orgasms that always drove Ashleigh absolutely crazy. It was like an itch deep within her belly that was slowly being scratched, but the satisfaction she got from the scratching built up so much over time that it felt like it was cascading all over her body. And she still had the orgasm to go.

By the time she had reached her plateau, it was like nothing else existed in the world except the man lying on top of her and inside her. She was squeezing him so tight she was sure his head was going to pop off.

She could feel her buttocks burning against the carpeted floor but she didn't care.

They would be a lasting reminder to her of this man.

This perfect man.

When he had finished, he lay curled up around her for a few moments, and Ashleigh found herself imagining what her life would have been like if Alex had ended up with her instead of Alice.

They were only fleeting thoughts, as Alex pulled himself away from her and got up, leaving her lying quietly on the ground exhausted but very pleased.

Alex, his job done, whipped off the sperm-filled condom and rolled a fresh one onto his dick, closing in on Johanna.

Johanna had finished off Alice, and was now kneeling and licking the juices she had made from Alice's legs and pussy. She didn't notice Alex kneel behind her, but sure as hell felt it when he pounded his way into her.

Kneeling on all fours, Alice forgotten, she rocked back and forth as more and more of Alex entered her.

All men were useless bastards. That was what she had told herself three months ago when she converted to homosexuality and met Erin. No matter what they did, they were always more interested in their own selfish selves than Johanna, and therefore always left her unsatisfied.

Except this man.

A minute into their love-making Johanna was having very real trouble remembering why it was that she now hated all men. How could any man be evil if they made her feel like this?

Like Ashleigh, she too was marveling at his seemingly miraculous technique of drawing it out. Wave after wave of the intense pressure that was building up in her abdomen was beginning to sap the energy and feeling out of her legs.

Alex had certainly come a long way since she had first met him. It was actually quite inconceivable that one man could be making her feel this way.

She closed her eyes and heard her moans and squeaks becoming louder and louder as she neared what she would later regard as her one, perfect moment. The moment that nothing else mattered in the world except what she was experiencing.

When it happened, her mind entered levels of bliss that she never thought existed. It was like nothing she had had with any other man, or woman, before. The only other time she had come even slightly close to this moment, was the last time she had had sex with Alex.

She was numb at the end, so didn't feel Alex pull slippery out of her.

She was deaf at the end, so didn't hear Alex snapping off the used condom.

She was blind at the end, so did see Alex take Erin by the hands and lead her to the couch.

Sitting down, Alex rolled the penultimate condom onto his fit to bursting cock. Erin sat squarely on his lap, having no problems with its size or length.

She was the only person that night that had had sex with Alex before he had gotten the condoms. She had had to bring herself to orgasm then, and it really wasn't anything incredibly special. When that had happened, Alex's attention was distracted by the two gorgeous breasts pressed on either side of his face to give Erin's sexual explorations much attention, and therefore hadn't given her anything incredibly special.

His focus was sharp and determined this time around, and when Erin took him in her, she couldn't help but gasp involuntarily.

It was like making love to a completely different person. Even as he entered her, his subtle movements made sure that he caressed all the right spots. When she had taken all of him in, there was something about the way his penis was resting inside her that pleasured her -- without her having to do anything.

This stunned Erin. Having been a lesbian all her life, she had never even dreamed the possibilities of what being with a man would involve. Granted, the first time had been more or less what she had expected -- just like being with a woman -- but this time was exceeding even her wildest pussy-pounding fantasies.

Alex put pressure under her ass, bringing her back to reality, and encouraging her to begin moving.

She did, tentatively at first, rightly guessing that this was going to be a lot different than last time and not knowing quite what to expect.

Even if she had been with a thousand women, she would never have guessed it would be so excruciatingly exquisite. As she rode him, she could literally feel all the friction that his dick was creating against her pussy walls. She bucked backwards and forwards, side to side, up and down -- no matter where she went Alex always seemed to find a part of her to exploit. It was maddening. There was no escape from the pleasure.

Erin didn't care however, but it was exciting to think that she could have maximum amounts of ecstasy whatever she did.

So she tried some things. Unlike Ashleigh or Johanna, Erin was in control of their love-making.

She lay back, supporting herself on Alex's knees, his dick pressing hard against her inside.

Alex however, who was more than willing to let the girls satisfy themselves on him, had had sex a few too many times that night to allow that sort of flexible position, so placed his hands along her back and pulling her quickly up against his chest. Her breasts pressed hard against his upper body, and he could feel Erin trembling.

She continued humping, soaking in the effects. Alex was incredible. He was unlike any woman Erin had ever been with before. As a result, the orgasm that took a hold of her was unlike any she had had with a woman before.

She ground her hips deeply against Alex's groin, thanking God for putting this man underneath her.

When she left the next morning, she would go back to her lesbian life with Johanna, but would always remember that night.

With a strength that belied his figure, Alex lifted Erin gracefully off of him, setting her gently next to him on the couch.

Wincing again, he rolled off the third condom, the juices spilling everywhere.

He cast his eyes around the room.

Ashleigh appeared to have fallen asleep, curled up on the floor. Johanna had snuggled up behind her, one arm draped around Ashleigh's slender figure. Erin seemed to be drifting off to, her head lolling to one side.

Only one figure remained standing.

Alice picked her way quietly over the clothes that were strewn around the floor, stepped over Ashleigh and Johanna, and sat next to Alex, holding his hand tightly.

"I love you," she said quietly, her eyes cast down.

Alex looked at her for a long time. "I love you too Alice," he said.

He fingered the fourth and final condom.

"You know, this was supposed to be for you," he smiled, putting an arm over Alice's shoulders.

"Oh boy do I feel special," she said sarcastically. "I don't think you're up to using it. You've done it too much."

Alex stroked Alice's cheek and kissed her. It wasn't like any of the kisses he had given the other girls.

This kiss belonged to Alice.

It was Their Kiss.

He came back as strongly as he ever had. Smiling, Alice lay back and parted her legs.

12