Spin the Bottle 'Til It's Stuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly she got up and went over to me, until she stood next to me. I already had pulled up my skirt over my waistline, so my red-haired snatch was just as exposed as hers. "Well, are you still hungry for pussy?" I asked and ran my fingers through my pubes. She nodded but didn't dare to satisfy her hunger. "So what're you waiting for?" I encouraged her and patted my clit with my middle finger. "Get down on your knees and start licking!"

She knelt down like being led by an invisible hand and started to caress the insides of my thighs, while her head leaned forward to my muff and began to slowly and pleasurably lick at it. It wasn't the first time by far that her tongue was slurping on my moist hole, but the last opportunity had been a while ago, and so she seemed to want to celebrate the occasion. I gave her time, all the while pulling my top under my breasts to finally be able to play with them. Then I grabbed the bottle and spun, until the tip pointed at us.

"Looks, like we're both up, now," I laughed.

Novella slurped heartily on my labia and had buried her mouth in my bush, so she didn't answer right away. "Ofkhay," she mumbled finally with her mouth full and looked up at me.

I grinned. "No more questions?" I asked.

She paused and licked her lips, which were shiny from my juices. "Well," she answered, "I do have one more."

"What a coincidence," I replied. "Because I'd have some more instructions for you too. So shoot!"

She ran with her fingers across my crotch and looked at me innocently. "What does my friendly author have planned for next year?" she finally asked.

I moaned. "Hmmm. If you give me a few fingers, I'll tell you about it," I baited her, while getting my plans in order myself. She didn't make me ask twice as she curved two fingers inside of me, scraping along the upper side of my pussy, while her lips wrapped around my clit massaging it. With that kind of treatment it became harder to concentrate, but I did give it my best shot.

"Wellllll," I started and dragged out the words a little. "I want to get the English and German stories all on the same level. Annnnddd... because I need more German translations for that, I might have to publish only German stories for a while, instead of one English and one German one per week. We'll see. Perhaps I'll be able to just do more German stories per week, let's say 2 German and 1 English one? That'd be perfect, but rather unlikely. At the end, I do want to publish the latest stories in both languages at the same time, though."

I pressed the last words out in a gasp, as she started to pull my swollen lust button with her teeth while turning her fingers inside me. She knew how to make me breathless, and for a moment I couldn't do anything but claw at the chair. "And that's all?" she finally asked naughtily and licked across my vulva.

"Mmmmh," I purred and thought for a moment. "There'll probably... uhhhh... there will probably be a few more illustrations and... and the Birthday Present might finally get a sequel. I'm working on a few interactive stories and some of them are almost done; I just need to think about how to publish those best..." I paused when she pushed a third finger inside of me and wiggled it until shivering chills ran through my stomach.

"Mooooreover..." I continued. "Uhhhh... my Little Red Riding Hood fairy tale is almost done... There's going to be a sequel of the Martina stories... I'd like to finish the Zombie story..." I frantically kept thinking of things I'd like to do while my wet grotto got stretched further and further. That little slut already had the fourth finger shoved inside me and fucked me now more or less blatantly, while I was wrecking my brain about books, like a moron.

"Nnnnhggg," I gasped finally. "And I am going to definitely take you at the ne-next year's end... so this will stay interesting."

"Mmh, promised?" she asked and smiled up at me.

I ran my whole hand across my clit like crazy and bit my lips as my pussy had already contracted around her fingers. "P-promise," I gasped and looked at her with glistening eyes. "And now open your fucking mouth!"

Obediently, she opened her mouth as wide as she could, right in front of my pussy. She pulled out the fingers and waited for what might come next for her. "Start begging," I ordered and noticed myself getting close to the climax. All I needed was a little nudge, something exciting, something that always turned me on, and nothing was as hot as a slut begging for my cunt juices.

"Please," she said quietly, "give me your juice. Your wonderful, strong pussy juice. Squirt it all over me, use me like I was your lesbian whore, who you can fuck, lick, whose mouth and tongue are all yours. Who swallows everything gladly." She knew exactly which words got me going and so she breathed one after another at my pussy. "Swallows everything," she repeated. "Even your piss. Who you can piss into her mouth, just like you like it..."

That was it. She did it. Like a waterfall it came pouring out of me, covering her face and breasts, until she caught the rest with her mouth and swallowed, her lips pressed tightly against my sex. No drop should get spoiled again, and I didn't hold any back either.

Over and over she swallowed, and it took quite a while until my pussy juices subsided again and I just hung in my chair gasping, where she took me lovingly into her arms and kissed me, until the shivers calmed down.

2017 could come now, I thought. I was ready.

12