Spin-Cycle

Story Info
A couple get caught in the laundromat.
1.8k words
4.23
19.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill's first week of summer break had been a good one. She hiked a coastal trail in British Columbia with a boy she'd met the previous summer. They made love on abandoned beaches, fucked bent over smooth driftwood, and had a quickie on a cliff-top overlooking the sea. Floyd took pictures of her slender, naked body draped over boulders with foamy waves around her. They smoked up around a campfire with friends and then skinny-dipped in a natural pool fed by a waterfall. But, as will happen on a long hike, they eventually became so grimy and smelly that by the last night they could barely stand to peck a quick goodnight kiss before moving their noses as far from each other as the tent would allow.

"Socks!" Floyd yelled.

"Uh, what?" Jill said.

"Your socks. Get them out of the tent!"

Jill sniffed. "Phew, sorry."

It had been a passionate week: their days hot and their nights primal. They got dirty and then spent the cool nights grunting an sweating. Now, though, what really turned them both on was the thought of a hot, long shower and it was almost here. It was a good week, but Both Jill and Floyd were ready to bathe sleep in a clean bed.

They walked, still booted and lugging their big backpacks, into the cool air of a hotel lobby on the outskirts of town. Paperwork: credit, nono-smoking, just us, no thank you. When they walked into the room, Floyd dropped his pack and laid back on the bed in his clothes. Jill stripped. She didn't dance or sway. She peeled layers off fast, holding her breath and throwing each piece into a pile in the corner. She was desperate to wash her hair and to see if this was really a tan or just a layer of dirt.

Floyd watched her, on his back with his hands behind his head. "Damn, I smell like a man," he joked in a silly, deep "man" voice.

"You smell like a muskrat," Jill said, walking into the bathroom. A few minutes later, when she came out of the shower, she saw Floyd asleep on the bed. "Stinky," she called. When he didn't move she tried harder: "Hey stinky wake up!"

Floyd looked up at her groggily, contemplating going back to sleep for the night early in the afternoon. "What happened to your tan?" he asked.

"It washed off. Shower. Hungry." Jill brushed her hair wearing a towel, hoping he would move so that she could eat soon.

While Floyd showered, Jill went over to her bag. She had packed following Floyd's advice. There was one thing that she had thought superfluous, but at this moment made perfect sense. She found the zip-lock bag with a clean, light sundress in it and put it on. It was her one piece of clean clothing.

When Floyd came back from the shower and saw her, he covered his eyes and screamed: "Ahhhhh! It's too bright!" The dress was bright. It was a particular shade of orange that was popular for a period of three months in 1986. She would have looked sexy in the somewhat translucent dress if it didn't look like the warning label on a radioactive chemical.

"C'mon," she said, "I'm not wearing any underwear. See?" She lifted up her dress. A now clean Floyd dropped his towel, staring at her pusy, and walked towards her. "No! Don't make me horny!" She said. When he didn't look like he was listening she added: "I'm hungry, let's go!" He kissed her anyway and squeezed her lean body against his, cupping her in his right hand beneath the dress. "Mmmm, nuh uh, not yet. I already want to come. I need food first." Jill, Floyd realized, was really hungry.

Floyd wore his clean clothes: a plaid, button down t-shirt and running shorts. "You're going to make me go out like this?" he said. Running shorts don't hide erections.

"No clean undies?" Jill teased.

"Nope," Floyd said.

"Well I guess the old Chinese ladies at the laundromat are in for a treat," Jill said.

They packed up their dirty clothes and headed out, trying to keep their privates covered in their skimpy clothes, but mostly enjoying the fresh air on their clean bodies. Jill's body was fairly visible through the sundress. She didn't mind; it felt good.

The pair found an empty laundromat, started their clothes, and went for fast food. They came back still drinking sodas and feeling re-energized and frisky. They had slept next to each other without touching for two nights and their bodies tingled. As they checked their laundry and Floyd pressed her forwards against a washer with his body and slid his hands up her hips and sides.

"Mmmm," Jill moaned and leaned her head back to kiss him. She reached back and stroked him through his filmy shorts.

"You know everyone can see pretty much everything through that dress," Floyd said.

"I know. You said to pack something light." She wrapped her hands back around his neck, bending her own to kiss him as he stood behind her.

His hands roamed, and when he slid his middle finger forward through her folds she whimpered lightly. "God you're so wet!" He slid a finger inside and then back out, starting the slow circles with his fingertips that he knew would bring her off quickly.

"I've been desperate for two days!" Jill said. Then, "are you going to let me come?" Floyd continued wiggling his fingertips. Jill braced herself with the washer, leaning her body forward. "Oh God, I need to come," she whispered. Her hips rocked back and forth on his hand. She squeezed his cock.

"Do you really want to come here?" he asked. "Someone could come in."

"Mmm Hmm. I'm ready. Baby I need to come!" She was determined to enjoy her own wetness and desire. This was going to be a great orgasm. She was bent over the washer now, resting on her elbows, and going up onto her tiptoes when they heard a bell ring. The door!

They both froze in place, very obviously caught, and stared at the girl who had walked into the laundromat. She was cute and small, with dark hair, and a smile that spread all the way across her face when she saw them. She saw Jill, tense and poised to let go. She saw Floyd leaning over Jill, one hand squeezing Jill's body close to his, the other reaching down and up into her. The girl saw the tiny, awful skirt lifting high in the back as Jill bent over. She saw Jill's face, taut with need, her eyes pleading. The girl held her ground, and her laundry basket. Jill was still breathing heavily and clutching Floyd's dick.

"Don't stop on my account," the petite girl said, her face beaming.

Jill almost came from her voice alone, letting out an incomprehensible, high-pitched "Huuh..."

Floyd understood. He flicked Jill's clit, still squeezing her. He didn't tease her or waste time, and as Jill's knees folded he supported her weight. Jill crescendoed in waves that rocked her body and the washing machine she was bent over. Jill panted, letting her head drop onto the washer. As her breathing slowed and her body stilled, she looked over at the girl who now stood behind a washer with a solemn expression that one might reserve for sacred rituals.

"Wow," the girl said.

"I'm sorry if I freaked you out," Jill told her. She felt Floyd still squeezing her, still hard against her body.

"No," the girl replied. "It was hot. You came so hard!"

"Mmm, Yeah," said Floyd proudly, still grinding his body against her.

"Well," sighed the brunette, "I'd better put my laundry in." She bent over and tossed clothes into a washing machine.

Jill and Floyd watched the small girl fill up her washer. Laundry day fashion was in full effect in the thrumming, but otherwise abandoned laundromat. The girl wore a pink tanktop, a tiny tan skirt that pulled up as she worked, and sandals. She had sunglasses stuck to the top of her head. Jill watched her, still palming Floyd, and knew where his attention lay. The girl was bent over, facing away at an angle. As her shirt hung down, the underside of her left breast was bare and clearly visible inside the loose top.

Floyd groaned quietly. When she looked back at him, he realized how awkward they must have appeared, and turned away. "How long could it take to load a washer and leave?" Floyd whispered, suddenly shy.

"Oh no way!" Jill laughed, calling to the girl: "Hey! Do you want to see the rest of the show?"

"Huh?" Floyd panicked. He looked around, moving his head side to side quickly, to look for an excuse. "I....uh..."

"Yes!" The girl called back. She pulled her head out of the washer and came closer. She positioned herself, leaning back on a washer mere feet from them. "What comes next?"

"He comes next," Jill smirked. She stepped out from in front of him, still groping.

"Haha, what's his name?" the girl asked.

"Floyd," Floyd said.

"Jill," Jill said.

"Jana," the girl said. Then, seeing Floyd's hard dick in Jill's hand, "Let's see it."

Floyd stood stark still as Jill snaked her fingers around him. Now he braced himself with his hand on the washer nearest him. His shoulders and chest visibly raised with each breath. "She wasn't always like this," he joked in an effort to calm down.

Jill yanked down the loose running shorts, and Floyd gasped in shock at the cool air around him. When Jill knelt in front of him and slowly took him into her mouth, he groaned aloud. "Oh God, Jill!" Warm and wet, she latched onto him and began to work. "Shit that's good!" His body was still tense, and his breathing heavy.

"It looks good," said Jana.

Floyd looked back up at Jana and smiled. "I think this is the dream."

Jana stroked her trim tummy with her fingertips and said: "well, I guess there's no point wasting an orgasm. She slid a slender hand beneath her waistband and made tiny circles of her own while she watched them. She looked Floyd in the eyes and wondered whether she imagined her self giving the blowjob or having Jill go down on her. She watched Jill work.

Jill knew she had an audience, and showed off a little. She alternated between deep, intense motions and ligther, teasing motions. Floyd hung on for dear life.

Jana came quietly, sighing. Floyd came hard, speaking in tongues: "Guah!" he panted as Jill kept him in her mouth well after he had finished, lightly sucking every drop from him. When she stood, she left his erection waving in the air.

"We'll leave the rest for later," Jill said.

"Can we keep her?" Floyd asked, pleading.

Jill looked at Jana. "Does she want to be kept?" When Jana smiled and nodded her head, Jill said: "good. We've got a hotel room."