Spinning the Wheel

Story Info
A public attempt to get over discomfort on Ferris wheels.
1.3k words
4.1
25.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a kiss. Actually, it started before the kiss, as they stood staring up at the lighted wheel above them moving on its rotation. Around them, carnies barked invitations to throw darts and balls, and the smell of fried dough was pervasive.

"I don't think I can go up", he said hesitantly. "I don't really do heights."

"If you go for a ride with me", she said, with an angular look and a twinkle in her eye, "I'll make it worth your while. You won't even think about the height."

Still he stood there looking up. He hadn't decided yet. The wheel turned. The lights flashed on the Ferris wheel, and the line grew longer. It was Friday night, and the fair was in full swing. She faced him, and gently taking his hand in hers, raised it to her mouth. She kissed the back of his hand, turned it over to kiss his palm, and slid his forefinger into her mouth. She swirled it around with her tongue, feeling the texture of his fingertip. He caved in. In two minutes, they had tickets and were standing in line.

The line was long, and the crowd crushed forward as the cars were emptied and refilled. He was standing behind her, and she could feel his hips rock against her back as the people behind him moved up. He had his arms around her shoulders and was standing close enough to brush his groin against her. She leaned back into him, and swayed her hips slightly. He chuckled into her ear. She brushed her cheek against his.

When they reached the front of the line, he paused. Smiling, she took his hand and led him into the car. Sitting down facing each other, she took his hand into her own. As the wheel moved and they began to rise, she slowly raised his hand to her lips. One by one, she placed each of his fingers into her mouth, loving it with her tongue. Transfixed, he watched the fingers disappear into her mouth. Her eyes caught his, and he felt a rush of excitement rise up the back of his neck.

The car rose higher. They were nearly at the top, and the lights of the fair were spread below them. The adult rides were in a different section of the fairgrounds, and she could see the whirling machines working at full tilt, and hundreds of people walking around the adjacent midway. Now was the time to act, before he started thinking about the height. Smoothly, she moved over to his side of the car. The weight adjustment caused the car to lean back. His face paled slightly, but she held his eyes with her own. She looked into them, just looked, but he saw a promise behind her eyes.

He stared into them, dark green and deep. There was a lot to discover in those eyes.

"I told you that I would make it worth your while", she said seriously.

"Yes, you did", he noted, as his head moved toward hers.

"Well, I will", she said. She felt herself drawn to him, and made gentle contact with his lips. His lips were warm. The kiss was not forceful, but inviting, and she felt herself pressing forward to open his lips with her tongue. He tasted salty and sweet; of sausage and fried dough. She leaned into him as his arms went around her. They paused as the Ferris wheel came back around the bottom again to repeat its ascent.

As the car rose, their lips met once more in a passionate tangle. The lights and sounds slipped into the background as he weaved his hands into her hair, and she rested her hands upon his chest. The car lurched, and he barely noticed. The car stopped at the top of the circle, and she pulled away, lungs heaving. Her cheeks were flushed. Her eyes glowing in the flashing lights.

"The car stopped", she observed.

"It did", he said, not caring any more about heights or falling or nausea. He just wanted to smell her hair again and feel her lips and body against him.

"I know why the car stopped", she said, with a mischievous glint.

"Why?"

"Because I slipped the operator a $50 when we got on."

A slow smile overtook his face as he realized what she was saying. She leaned in again to kiss him gently. Her hand fell from his chest to his groin, and stroked it softly. The erection he had felt in line began to grow again, tight against his jeans. She continued to stroke and kiss him, the pressure increasing. He let out a small groan. She smiled.

"Well, I only bought about 10 minutes, so I'd better get moving."

She slipped down onto her knees in the dimly lit car. Running her hands over his jean clad thighs, she stroked his bulge and unzipped his fly with impatient fingers. He lifted his ass quickly, as she freed his penis and pushed his pants down to his ankles. He gasped as his hard on hit the cool night air, and leaned his head against the seat back. He gasped again as he felt her take him in her hand.

Her hands were warm and soft, alternating pressure with release. She surrounded the head and used both hands in a swirling pattern around his shaft. His nerves were jumpy, he didn't know where her hands would be next, and the anticipation was killing him. His breathing came more quickly. At last, she leaned forward, and kissed his cock. She opened her mouth to invite him inside, and circled his cock head with her tongue, warm and sweet. She felt around the head, found the magic nerve, and began stroking it forcefully, while continuing to squeeze the base of his shaft with her hand. She heard his breathing quicken. He was close.

She turned her attention to his length, and devoured him. No more teasing. No more playing. In and out, up and down, faster and faster she sucked him. She buried her face against his balls and sucked harder with each stroke, like a vacuum cleaner with multiple settings. Her hands encircled his bare ass and she pulled him closer to her mouth. His arms, which had rested on the back of the car seat, fell beside him, and he felt his fingers entangle in her hair, as they had done only a few minutes ago. Except this time, his hands pulled her head toward his hips, falling into rhythm with her ministrations. The car rocked back and forth as he fucked her face.

Pumping harder, faster, his head came up and he watched his cock disappear and reappear in her mouth. He groaned, not caring if any of the other passengers in nearby cars could hear him. He groaned again. She could hear his breathing, felt his balls tighten, and he exploded in her mouth. She stopped her motion to focus on sucking him down. Every last drop of cum she swallowed and she licked his head for good measure.

Smiling, she sat back, resting her head on his knee. She giggled. He caressed her cheek and hair with the palm of his hand. Closing her eyes, she leaned into his touch.

"Bet that's not quite what you expected, huh?", she asked.

"A little more than I expected", he said, dryly.

They reassembled clothes and returned to their positions as the Ferris wheel began to turn again, with a lurch. Smiling conspiratorially at the operator, they waved a goodbye and jumped off the platform holding hands. As they walked, arms around each other, toward Gate 7 and the car, he asked, very seriously;

"So, do you have any fears you need getting over? I know a good oral therapist."

She laughed, and kissed him, and said, "I'll get back to you on that. Maybe next Saturday night."

The End