Spinning Their Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle turned around, stuck her ass in the air and said, "Fuck my cheating straight-girl ass with your strap-on dick. Oh pleeeease. I'm such a bitch and a need my ass filled with your cockOHHH."

Jen plunged the entirety of the dildo into Michelle's hole. Groans came out of Michelle's vocal chords that she didn't intend to make. Jen started slow but after a while Michelle said, "Enough romance back there. Tear my ass up, baby." Jen responded in kind and picked up speed until she was positively bouncing off of Michelle's fat, beautiful ass.

Jen said, "Do you like that? You like getting fucked?"

"I love getting fucked."

"Do you like getting fucked in the ass?"

"I love getting fucked in the ass."

"Do you like getting fucked in the ass by a girl like a little fucking dyke?"

"Ohhhhh I'm such a bad fucking dyke. Please don't tell my husband. He's so up tight. He's very religious. Don't tell my daddy. Don't tell my daddy that I love getting fucked by girls."

"Stupid fucking straight girl," said Jen, who was positively pounding Michelle's ass now. "Thinks she can resist me. You thought you could keep your clothes on around me, didn't you?"

"I know, I'm so fucking dumb. Fuck my asshole," moaned Michelle. "Fuck my dumbass straight girl asshole and make me your little lesbian slut."

Lewis couldn't keep track of who was supposed to be the good girl and who was supposed to be the slut anymore but it really REALLY didn't matter. His cock was getting hard again. He noticed Cara next to him absentmindedly running a hand across her large, heaving tits and another hand lightly grazing her pussy through her panties. Already, this girl who he had assumed was a sweet, naive little Ms. Perfect was transforming before his eyes into a sexual being... one who was capable of anything.

"There's someone watching us baby," said Michelle from her position on the ground. Lewis turned to see both girls staring at him.

"Do you want me to stop?" asked Jen, showing no signs of doing so. "Are you worried he's going to tell your husband? Tell your daddy?"

Michelle started to back her ass up onto Jen's dick with increasing speed and intensity as she said, "No I don't want to stop. Please sir. Don't tell my husband. Don't tell my daddy. DON'T TELL MY DADDY." Michelle's body started to convulse and her eyes snapped shut. She reached a hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy furiously. "JUST WATCH ME GET FUCKED. WATCH ME GET FUCKED AND DON'T TELL MY DADDY AHHHHHHHHH FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK."

The intensity of Michelle's orgasm felt like a bomb going off inside of her. She opened her mouth in a silent, agonized scream of pleasure. After what seemed like ages, she collapsed on the ground in a sweaty, heaving mess. Jen smirked victoriously as she pulled the dildo out Michelle's now gaping ass.

"She might need a minute," said Jen cockily. Jen strode off toward the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water.

Cara turned to Lewis and said, "You've got one more spin there slugger. Better make it count." Lewis gave her a long hard look. She bit her lip as he got up and drifted over to the wheels.

He spun the first wheel and waited until it fell still: "Suck." He turned and looked at Cara. She just raised an eyebrow at him. He moved to the second wheel and spun it. It came to a stop: "Make a movie." He looked back over at Cara. She smiled, reached over to Lewis's pants and fished out his smart phone. She swiped open the camera and Lewis heard the little "boop" that announced the start of a recording. She recorded him as he moved to the last wheel. He was about to spin it, but hesitated. After a moment, he just moved the wheel so that it landed on "Cara."

Cara smiled but then pretended to pout. "No fair," she said. "You cheated." She stood up and strode over to him. When she reached him, she caressed his cock with one hand, handed him the phone, and kissed him hard on the mouth. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of kissing the girl he'd been crushing on all year. She was so sweet. So nice. So cute. She broke the kiss and said, "That's better."

Lewis didn't know what she meant at first but then he saw it. While they kissed, she must have used her other hand to move the dial so that it was no longer on "Cara."

It was now on "All."

"Come on," she said, taking him by the hand. "Let's get started. The other girls will join us as they collect themselves." She guided Lewis down onto the ground and they kissed again on their knees, him naked, her still in that cute preppy outfit. She pressed her weight against him to get him to move onto his back. She kissed him passionately as he lay there on the ground, his dick aching towards the sky.

"This is the best day of my life," said Lewis, getting the shot of his video framed up

She smiled. "I'm so glad." She kissed him again, on the chest now. "You really are a sweetheart." Another kiss, lower, closer to his hip bone. "I really like you. Such a nice guy." A kiss right next to the base of his cock. "Nice guys deserve a bit of fun now and then." She ran her tongue up the length of him, finishing with a little lollipop flick over the head of his dick. "Nice guys deserve to get the bad bitch treatment every now and then." And with that, she swallowed his thick 8 inch dick entirely down to the base, easy as breathing.

Lewis couldn't believe his eyes. She gave a little gag, and then pulled herself off of it, leaving the dick shining and impressively sloppy. Sinews of saliva clung between the cock and her mouth as she smiled and said, "I'm gonna cover your cock in my spit and rub it all over my face. Is that okay? Is it okay if I use your dick to paint my face with my spit?"

Lewis could only nod and maintain his death grip on the camera. And with that, she was off. She expertly wrapped both of her hands around Lewis's blissed out dick as she swallowed it over and over. Every so often she'd clench her throat while the cock was buried down there and made incredible screaming/choking noises around it. She popped back off of it with a huge gasp and jerked it so good. Lewis almost jumped a foot off the ground. The dick and her hands were so slick with spit, her expert twisting and rubbing felt as good as her sucking.

Cara lowered herself until her belly was all the way on the floor and said, nodding at the camera, "Do you have a good shot?" When Lewis nodded again, she spit on the already wet cock and proceed to slap it on her face. Slapslapslap on the left side, slapslapslap on the right. And then she just rubbed it all over every inch of her face. Lewis just sat there in awe collecting consensual, visual proof that this was happening. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned before slapping his dick hard on her tongue. "Fuck, I'm such a messy whore. I'm a thirsty fucking slut for your dick, Lewis."

"Yeah you are," said another voice. Lewis and Cara both looked up. Michelle, Talia, and Jen stood there, having all gotten their shit together. They were now watching the erotic scene with horny looks in all their eyes. Their hands roamed all over each other. Jen was planting little kisses on Talia's shoulder. "I can't beLIEVE your clothes are still on Cara."

"Let's fix that," said Cara hoisting herself up. "Stay down there and keep recording," said Cara.

Lewis had no intentions to do otherwise. He watched through the screen as Cara walked over to the middle of the three naked women. Red headed and freckled Talia, Middle-Eastern curvy Michelle, and Jen, with her little fitspo instagram model body. They all pulled and groped at blonde, big breasted Cara. Michelle pulled Cara in close to passionately make out with her, while Jen dropped to her knees to pull Cara's skirt down, followed by her bright white panties. Without missing a beat, Jen buried her face in Cara's ass.

"That girl fucking loves eating ass, huh?" said Lewis from his spot.

Jen popped back out for air and said, "You're goddamn right she does." Talia raised Cara's polo up over her head, forcing her and Michelle to break their kiss. Both Talia and Michelle dived to put their mouths on Cara's beautifully round tits wrapped in a pristine white bra while Jen had moved on to licking and fingering Cara's cunt. Cara heaved and moaned from all the attention.

As Lewis recorded the scene, he thought how he couldn't wait to watch this part in particular later. He laughed at that thought. 'Be in the moment now, you dork.'

The three women all pulled their mouths off of Cara. They walked (Jen crawled) back towards Lewis, their eyes fixed on his. Cara reached behind her and unclasped that simple, innocent white bra. She removed it so deliberately and confidently. She was so fucking sexy.

All four of these stunning women crawled in between Lewis's legs. He was shaking in anticipation of the sensations he was in for.

"Aw, look it. He's shaking," said Talia.

"He's so cute," said Jen.

"What a honest, upstanding young man," said Cara.

"My hero," said Michelle and with that, she dove straight for his balls, taking them noisily into her mouth while running a manicured hand lightly over his perneum. Cara and Jen took turns battling it out to put their mouths on his cock. At one point they simply made out with each other with Lewis's cockhead in between their mouths and tongues. Lewis almost lost it right there but he was determined to keep it together for a little while longer. All the slurping and moaning and sucking wasn't making it easy.

Cara suddenly yelped but then laughed and smiled. Lewis looked around and saw that Talia had lowered her face underneath Cara and was helping herself to Cara's dripping wet pussy. Cara looked up at Lewis with her big beautiful eyes and said, "My friends are so good at eating my pussy I can't fucking stand it."

Michelle pulled her mouth off Lewis's balls and said, "You're a sweetheart, Lewis. I'm so glad such a nice guy got to spin the wheels," she said before suddenly jamming her tongue into his asshole, making desperate little whining noises as she did so.

Jen took a break from licking and used her hand to push Cara's whole head down on Lewis dick. Cara's face was pressed helplessly against his pubic mound, the cock buried in her throat until Jen deigned to release her. "God this is so fucking fun. FUCK, that feels good doesn't it Lewis? It's fun seeing little miss type-A here fucking gag on your fucking dick, isn't it? Cara? Is it fun getting your throat filled with sweet Lewis's dick?"

Cara could only gurgle and struggle in response. Jen let go and Cara leapt up gasping for air. She took a few heaving gulps, saliva all over her mouth and chin.

Jen said, "More?"

Cara nodded. "More. Fuck me this time while I'm down there." And Jen pushed her all the way back down onto Lewis's dick.

Jen said, "You heard the lady. Fuck her cute little face." Lewis did as he was told. He started to buck up and down, in and out of his crush's mouth. A thought clanged around somewhere far away in his head: he had never once thought to objectify sweet Cara McNulty before today. He certainly never imagined that she was a depraved little cock lunatic who loved getting messy and giving sloppy head.

But she was asking for it and he didn't want to be rude.

Jen held Cara still while Lewis went full tilt, fucking her mouth as if it were her pussy, not going easy even a little. Behind Cara, Talia and Michelle used two different to dildos to fill up each of the sweet little blonde's over achieving, 4.0 gpa holes. Talia used a ribbed purple one on her pussy, Michelle used a slender, black vibrating one on her asshole. Cara was air tight filled with cocks, real and fake.

Her whole body shook and quaked as she came. Lewis watched in awe. When she was finished, they all slowly took their phallus's out of her. She slumped down and attempted to catch her breath, but Jen wasn't done with her yet. She roughly flipped Cara over. Lewis watched as Talia and Michelle held down each of her arms, and Jen held down both her feet.

Michelle looked at Lewis and said, "Big finish time, lover boy. Stand over your sweetheart here and cover her in your fucking cum."

"I'll take the camera," said Talia. Lewis handed it to her as he stood up, walked over, and loomed above the messy, exhausted Cara. As she caught her breath she slowly opened her eyes. She looked around dazed and then found Lewis's face.

She smiled that million dollar, dentist's daughter smile as she said, "Hey handsome. You gonna give me that big load?"

Lewis was already running his hand up and down his cock. He knew it wasn't going to take long. "Yeah I'm ready. I'm ready to give it to you."

"Ohhhh please give it to me," she cooed. She sounded almost relaxed. "Please honey? I really want that cum. I need it. Everyone thinks I'm such a sweet little innocent. You know better now, huh?"

"Uh huh," Lewis managed. He was reaching critical mass.

Cara went on, "Oh gooooood. I can't STAND it when people treat me like some little daddy's girl. YOU can be my daddy, Lewis. You can jam your cock into any one of my fucking holes whenever you want and I'll fucking TAKE IT." She was suddenly yelling. She had turned aggressive; taunting. "You gonna show this video to all your fucking buddies, huh?! Fucking DO IT, stud. Show them what a maniacal little fuck doll I am. I want them lining up around the block with their prick's in their hands hoping for a chance put it in me and I'll fuck every. SINGLE. ONEOFTHEM. But only after you get what you want from me, daddy. Get it from me. Get it. Take it. Take me. Cum. Uh huh. Cum for me. DO IT. FUCKING CUM YES YES YESSSSS FUUUUUUUCK."

"FUCK OHHHH AHHHHHH." Lewis exploded all over Cara (and Talia and Michelle by proximity). Jen reached out in front her and tugged at Lewis's twitching balls from behind, making his orgasm even more powerful. Ropes of cum covered Cara's tits and face.

"Clean me up, girls." Talia handed a still recovering Lewis the phone as the all three girls descended on Cara to lap up all the cum and lick her clean.

Lewis sat there watching this mass of writhing flesh in front of him. Four of the most beautiful women in his college, all licking and kissing each other, swapping cum— HIS cum— from mouth to mouth. He recorded it all. It was his. No one could take it away from him.

The girls seemed satisfied with the amount of cum they had each eaten. They collapsed in a pile. Cara looked up and asked, "Did you have fun?"

Lewis again, could only nod.

"Still have a crush on me?"

She smiled at him after a bit. He smiled too. They both laughed. No one was exactly sure why, but they all laughed and laughed until it hurt. It felt good, so they did it.

12