Spiral Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim's & Alyson's blind date.
1.5k words
4.37
55.6k
12
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikker
nikker
7 Followers

"Black bitch"

"White prick"

Slap!

Slap!

"Goddamn it, that hurt."

"Well, shit, so did mine."

"For two cents I'd spank the living crap out of you."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Are you daring me?"

"You bet your white ass."

They fought - really fought - on the bed for 2 minutes, until his upper body strength finally pinned her down... even then she still kept struggling while he laid into her... only a bare majority of his blows actually landed on her buttocks.

When it was over, both were lying panting on the bed.

"Next time, I'm going to tie your black ass up."

"Next time?!" she said, then looked at him with a wicked grin, "now that might be interesting. Of course", she said, her grin broadening, "it could always be the other way around too."

Her eyes dropped to his groin as his cock began a slow rise to attention. As she moved towards him she murmured, "Hmmm, even more interesting."

She dropped her mouth over his now rapidly rising cock; it tasted salty and felt a little sticky from their last fuck. Her mouth could feel the vein on the side and she slid up to stop just under the crown, then lifted her mouth off to flick her tongue - lightly - just over his pee hole. She then went down again, bathing his cock in tongue and spit. Up and down... her tempo started increasing... she tightened her lips... repositioned herself so one hand could caress his balls, the other the base of his cock. Up, down, up, down... faster... a bit more pressure... some suction on the up... her hand started moving. She felt his balls start to tighten... his cock growing even more rigid... a slight lift to his buttocks... then a lurch as he lifted his chest off the bed... a gasp... and her mouth filling with his cum. He was shuddering as his chest slowly went down to the bed... she swallowed and kept on licking the dregs until he had to push her head off his cock so intense was the physical feeling of tickling pain.

She smiled as he slowly came down from the high. She realized that this was now the evening after their meeting. She couldn't believe they had been fucking for almost 24 hours. She felt a little stiff, sore - damn tired - but still felt she could keep going forever - maybe their situation was an aphrodisiac, maybe it was just that from the beginning they had known each other's ideas of sexual desires so well. Right now she needed a shower and a meal... oh yeah, that was what the fight had been about... Chinese or pizza. She giggled.

"And what are you laughing about?" he asked.

"I'm not laughing, I'm giggling."

She told him why and he grinned.

They disentangled themselves from the bedclothes, got up, showered, dressed, and went out to eat... sushi.

(The next section is all background - my attempt at being a novelist {g}, so if you want the sex, skip it and go Chapter 2. As a point of interest, this storyline is based on an article I read in a newspaper where a separated brother and sister did meet on a blind date.)

The miracle had all started the week before. Alyson had been going through a dry spell and felt lonely and horny, so her roommate, June, had not found it difficult to talk her into coming out on a blind date that Friday evening. Alyson had liked the look of Jim as soon as he had come into the restaurant with Paul - June's current boy friend. Jim put out his hand as the introductions were made and as they touched - her black hand to his white and KAPOW!! She had read about such things but had always dismissed them as fantasy... but my god!... from just the touch... it was like a mini orgasm, her entire body had spasmed and a light film of perspiration had broken out from her scalp to her toes.

She pulled her hand away as June asked her if she was okay. Alyson blurted out something about her before dinner drink hitting her harder then she had expected. But she looked at Jim and could see from his eyes and the set of his face that he had felt something too.

"Damn", she thought looking at him as they sat down, "all I'm going to think of now is how quickly is dinner going to end and how soon can I get him into bed."

She became mesmerized by his soft southern accent - he had been raised in Atlanta. He had a low key, confident demeanor without any arrogance. As the conversation ensued, they were intrigued to find out how much they had in common; music, movies, food preferences, politics... they were both in law, his business, her entertainment.

The meal went on as Alyson - and she could see Jim as well - got antsier and antsier. A couple of times Alyson caught him in an unguarded glance towards her... hungry? Maybe even a little sinister... or was it just her horny imagination?

Then the miracle had happened.

June remarked at one point how remarkable it was that both of them had such green eyes.

"With you being black Alyson isn't that unusual?" remarked June.

That got the conversation onto genetics. None of them was any sort of expert so it was a conversation drawn from the news periodicals, some TV shows, and half remembered college biology. At one point, Alyson mentioned she was actually a fraternal twin.

"No way, really?" said June, "You never said anything about this before. Where's your twin now?"

Alyson shrugged, "It's not something I really talk about."

She paused and looked round; all eyes were on her.

"Go on", said June, "you started it, now finish it - I don't know about you guys, but I want to hear the story."

So Alyson told how she had been born to a young girl who had given her up at birth for adoption. A wonderful family who didn't keep her adoption a secret had raised her. As was normal however, they had no idea who her birth mother was. When Alyson had turned 18, out of curiosity, she had decided to track her down. Although her attempt had been a failure in that respect, in another it had produced one hell of a surprise. Her mother had actually given birth to twins, her and a boy. Alyson had spent a couple years trying to find her brother, even hiring a private detective, but with no success.

There was silence around the table. June had teared up, Paul looked curious wanting more, but Jim - Jim looked - well - yes, curious like Paul, but more...

"Where exactly were you born?" he asked quietly.

"Savannah, Georgia, although I was raised in Kansas City."

"Do you know when you were born?"

"June 25th, 1979"

"Do you know if your birth mother happened to be black or white?"

Her eyes widened at the unexpected question, but she responded, "White."

"Do you know anything, anything else about her at all?"

"Her first name, it was Ellen."

"And your missing brother, by any chance were you able to find out what race he would be considered - white or black?"

Again, the unexpected question.

"Strange you should ask that", she responded, "I was told he was definitely white."

She stared at him with a growing sense of disbelieving anticipation.

Now the silence seemed to grow as the noise of the restaurant receded to a distant hum.

Jim finally broke the silence.

"I was born in Savannah, Georgia on June 25th, 1979 to an unmarried, teenaged white girl named Ellen Carter. She gave birth at home to twins, me and a decidedly black female baby. She gave both babies up for adoption through a private agency. I went into an arranged adoption with her mother, my grandmother, the girl... well... she went elsewhere. Several years ago I tried to find her, but the only information I uncovered was that she was adopted by someone in the mid-West."

June gave out with a small, "Oh my god."

Alyson really didn't remember too much of the rest... it was like mini pandemonium at their table. Within 10 minutes the entire restaurant knew and were either applauding or staring in disbelief. The restaurant's management even sent out a complimentary bottle of champagne.

Two hours later Alyson and Jim walked into Alyson's and June's condo for a 'catching up' session while Paul and June - she still crying, went on to Paul's place. The condo was in a high rise in a better part of the city with lots of windows and a gorgeous view of the city and surrounding mountains. They sat on the sofa with the lights out; the room lit only by the city lights, a light breeze floating in over the threshold of the balcony's partially open French doors. Alyson and Jim had talked in the dark for another 4 hours. It was about their childhoods'... he had been given a dog at 5 and named it Fred, she had been given hers at 6 and named it Freddy; their teen years... both lost their virginity at 15; their college years, her law degree was from Brown, his from Yale - both interrupting their third year for a semester abroad.

Finally, the talking was done.

nikker
nikker
7 Followers