Spiral Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim's and Alyson's first night
2.2k words
4.48
52.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikker
nikker
7 Followers

(In Chapter 1, Jim and Alyson had discovered on their blind date that they were in fact fraternal twins separated at birth. The story continues from there…)

"Hi, Sis."

"Hi, Bro."

Alyson was at a loss. In spite of the extreme emotionalism of the night and the shock that Jim was actually her twin brother, she still felt an overwhelming physical attraction to him. Her hand traveled along the top of the sofa back to touch his. Her black fingers entwined with his white ones. They looked at each other… Alyson felt her breathing coming shorter.

"Ahh, are you safe? she asked.

"I had my last check two months ago and, well, let's just say there's been a dry spell since then." he responded with a grin.

"Ha!" she exclaimed, "beat you. It's been three months for me."

Jim shifted on the sofa and came closer. Alyson had an impression that Jim was almost breathing fire. She smiled as his lips lightly brushed hers his tongue leaving a wet trail across them, then slipped past them and started sucking at her ear lobe.

"Oh god", she thought, "how did he know how much that turns me on… oh, of course."

His hand went to the back of her blouse undoing its single button at the back of her neck. He pulled back watching it slide from back to front revealing her breasts and gathering at her waist. Her braless breasts were full and taut with a small up turn at their bottoms and no sag. The stiff nipples looked like small brown erasers. He leaned over to kiss them each in turn. His arms went around her back and he pulled her left tit up to his lips and began to suck, after a moment he began to nibble her nipple.

"Harder." she said.

He complied, smiling as he nipped her nip. He turned his attention to her other nipple, remembering as a boy how he'd often chewed the erasers off the end of his pencils in school… he wondered if… and was startled when he heard her voice inside his head say, "You damn well better not."

His hand went to the button and zipper on her mini skirt… she lifted herself off the sofa to assist him as her skirt slid off to the floor. All she had on now was her thong, her perfume and the rising scent of her womanhood. Jim stood up kicking off his shoes and removing his T-shirt and chinos. Alyson could see his cock poking out from his boxers, boxers that soon joined his other clothing on the floor. He stood there so she could see him in the city lights.

From top to bottom - semi-long, brown hair, clean shaven - thank god none of that stupid looking 2-day stubble. His body was obviously that of someone who took care of himself - a well-defined chest, a flat stomach, a 6" - no, be generous, 7" - hard cock, a tight butt and a jogger's legs.

"The socks."

He grinned, bending over to remove them.

"The thong." he prompted.

She grinned, lifting her ass off the sofa and pulling the thong - slowly - down her thighs… legs… and then launched them at him with one foot. He dodged watching them sail past him with the tiniest flutter. She lay back on the sofa, spreading her legs. He saw her black hair was trimmed, but - thankfully in his opinion - not shaved.

There was no foreplay, no licking, no sucking - it was just a straight fuck. He leaned over her, steadying himself with one arm, using the other to aim his cock to her entrance. He ran the pink head of his cock lightly over her pink labia, feeling their wetness. She gasped from the contact. Then slowly, deliciously, pushed into her, pink on pink being replaced by white on brown. He pushed and she gasped, pushed again and she gasped again. After several thrusts he was in to the hilt. He lowered himself on to her and she welcomed his weight. For a moment they just savored each other. Without a word, they began to move together. To him it felt like a warm, wet velvet glove with a living hand inside, to her it felt like a welcome intrusion, part, but yet not part of her body.

The tempo of their movement began to increase.

"Harder." she said

He started to thrust more.

"Harder", she said, "fuck me harder."

He reared off her body and lifted her left leg straight up, licking her inside ankle as it rose past his mouth. He started slamming his hips into hers. Her cunt started squeezing his cock in sync with his thrusts.

"Fuck me… use me…my cunt… your cock… fuck me… fuck me"

Her cries started rising in volume and pitch as he picked up his pace. Sweat was beginning to pour down his body, some to puddle on her lower stomach when he went in, onto the sofa when he came out. For a moment he wondered if he might be hurting her, but then found he didn't care. Jim found the sight of his white groin meshing with her brown amazingly erotic. He could feel his cock start to stiffen and swell.

"I'm going to cum… I'm going to cum…"

"So am I… cum in me bother… shoot your white cum into me… oh god, Jiiim, I'mmmm cummming!!!"

"Here it comes sis, my white cock, and your black cunt… uhnnnnnnn!!!"

She could feel his cock spasm inside of her and squeezed her cunt muscles around him to milk him until he started going soft.

They lay, entwined on the sofa, afterwards. She had had a lot?… a few?… several?… boyfriends in her life - with a couple she'd even enjoyed, hmmm, some might say kinky, but enjoyable sex… even had sex with a couple of girls in college - more of an experimental nature then attempts at true lesbianism. But all the encounters had left her with a hint of dissatisfaction - what was that old song, oh yeah - 'Is that All There Is?' But with Jim… her brother… it was like he had made the sexual and emotional part of her whole, complete… and she wanted more… a lot more.

As if in answer, she could feel his cock beginning to stir. She put her hand on it, feeling a slight stickiness from her and his fluids drying on it. He started to shift, but she pressed him down and slipped off the sofa to her knees were on the floor. She now brought her other hand over to his cock and began using both to masturbate him.

He looked over at her, watching, as her entire being became concentrated on her task. Again the contrast of brown on white – her brown hands on his white cock was so sexual. Her tits moved in rhythm to her hand movement, she had the tip of her tongue just slightly showing between her lips. He took his hand and softly caressed one of her chocolate tits. As her pace and pressure increased on his cock, so did the pressure of his grasp on her tit.

As his cock started to stiffen and his groin started to piston, he heard her say, "Harder."

He took his fingers and began twisting her tit - hard. She grimaced, but kept on stroking his cock with her hands. As he shot streams of cum over his stomach and onto the back of the sofa, he viciously pinched her brown nipple and she cried out, but still kept on stoking until he was done.

"Sorry", he gasped, "I didn't mean to pinch that hard."

"Shit, don't worry about me, I loved it. I cried out because I came", she exclaimed, "I've never done it like that before… you know, with no direct contact to my cunt or ass… it was awesome, incredible… from just the pain."

With that she brought her cum soaked hand to her mouth and began to lick. Jim couldn't believe it when he started getting hard again, just from watching her lick her hand and then suck each brown finger into her mouth with a slurping, then a slight popping sound as she pulled each one out.

She giggled in a semi-unbelieving manner as she also watched his cock beginning to rise again. She then told him that before anything else happened, she wanted a shower and to move the action to the bedroom.

The shower had been messy and highly erotic. It was all water, soap, hands, fingers, lips, teeth, and tongue. He'd yelped when she had put her teeth into his nipple, but then grinned at her approvingly. His fingers were everywhere; her tits, her cunt, her ass - he'd managed to get two fingers into her ass, reaming her with them while his thumb reached up to her clit… she came twice.

Finally, the shower ran out of hot water - abruptly, forcing them both squealing out onto the bathroom floor. They haphazardly dried each other off and then moved into the bedroom. He positioned her on the bed and pushed himself down to begin kissing her knee. His mouth moved down her brown leg, kissing, licking, and nibbling. When he got to her pussy, she raised herself just a little off the bed to give him freer access, but he just gave it a quick lick and then began moving up her other leg.

"You prick", she murmured.

He smiled as he continued up her leg, past her knee then down her shin to her feet. One by one he sucked all ten toes into his mouth. By about the 6th or 7th toe she was giving a little gasp as he released each toe. Then he worked his way up the leg back to her cunt.

He started by blowing softly on her genitals, and then began flicking out his tongue. At first it tasted a little of scented soap and her hair still was a little wet from the shower. But the taste and fluid was soon replaced by what was essentially her. Little flows of her nectar increased in volume as he sucked and nibbled with increased intensity her labia and clit. He worked his hand under her and started probing her anus with a finger. She began moving her hips to her own rhythm as her orgasm began to build. Finally, she gave out with a screech and began to buck her hips up off the bed; he bore down on her clit and shoved his finger deep into her ass to intensify her pleasure.

Slowly her orgasm subsided… she shuddered and lay still.

"Damn, that was good", she said.

"Good, you mean great don't you?" he responded.

"Egotistical bastard", she said.

After a breather, she pulled him up to lay beside her. His cock was hard. She rolled over and reached into the nightstand pulling out a tube of lubricant.

He watched as she undid the cap and liberally applied a coating to one of her fingers. As she did, he asked "And what else do you have in that nightstand?"

She responded, "You'll find out… later. Right now, my loving brother, I want you in my ass."

She then took her finger and began slowly pushing it up her asshole handing him the tube.

He coated his prick liberally with the lubricant as she rolled over onto her stomach and placed a pillow under her hips.

He put his knees on either side of her ass and taking both hands spread her brown buttocks exposing her pink rosebud, glistening with the lubricant. He took his cock in his hand and shuffled forward, bringing his cock head into contact with her anus. He began probing her ass, slowly pushing his way in. She grunted as he probed her nether ring. Slowly he pushed his way through, resting a bit to let her get used to him. Then he pushed forward again. She grunted each time he moved in, but finally his groin could push in no further.

Both of them stopped to catch their breath. His cock felt so firmly embedded, she felt so stuffed. She began first, rotating her ass in small motions encouraging him to move. He withdrew until his head just began to appear outside her hole, then he pushed back in.

After half a dozen slow strokes, he heard her whisper, "Harder."

He began to thrust in harder, faster.

"Harder." she said.

He began to piston his hips into her ass.

They began to feel the approach of their orgasms… a thought crossed Alyson's mind of how strange it was that they were able to time their orgasms so well… must be part of being twins. She then bore down on the moment. Both began to pant in sync, she concentrated on her sphincter muscle, squeezing it around his cock - a little too much as he popped out.

"OH SHIT!" they both said in unison.

He grabbed his slippery cock and probed to push it back in… slooo close. Finally he was back in, after two thrusts and they both went off, he spurting, she with her hips going into spasms.

He flopped down on her back, both were panting, both bathed in sweat. He deflated and when she moved his cock slipped out of her, cum and lubricant sliming the inside of her thighs. He rolled off of her, she pulled the pillow out from under hips, placed an arm across his still heaving chest and slipped slowly into a delicious, satiated sleep.

nikker
nikker
7 Followers