Spiral into Depravity

Story Info
Chinese wife learns to love big black cock.
4.3k words
4.35
74.8k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,294 Followers

A story of a Chinese wife and how she came to love big black cock. I know there is no difference in the size of a black man and a white. It's more interesting to say there is. Would you rather I wrote about you forcing your huge four inch penis into a cavernous pussy?

*****

Judy Cho and Samuel Baxter had been married six years. For the first twenty three months, she was in Guangzhou, China, awaiting her Visa approval. She had now been in the U.S.A. for four years. Having learned to speak proper English at school, Judy had a terrible time understanding American English, with all its nuances and slang.

After four years, twenty six year old Judy considered herself Americanized. She figured she could sling slang with the best of them. She laughed at the thought of slinging slang.

Being barely five feet tall, with coal black hair and dark brown eyes, she was a very pretty young lady. Her pert, firm breasts were seldom enclosed in a bra. She would laugh and tell Sam a tight bra might stunt their growth.

Sam had been employed by a computer supply firm for eight years. At first, he thought working for a black owned company would be a problem, but, the owner was a pleasure to work for. Having a good paying job and enjoying it was a rare combination. Life is never perfect though and the owner's nephew was the fly in the ointment. Martin Weaver, called Junior, since he was named for his uncle, was hated by every man he met. He was an obnoxious, smart-ass braggart. He was also the apple of his Uncle's eye.

With other men's wives, Junior was a completely different person. Light skinned, tall and muscular, with his curly black hair, he made a dashing figure. He was always attentive, charming, and polite when making conversation with the opposite sex. If anyone had paid attention, they would have noticed his attention was never drawn toward an older, or, undesirable female.

In the past four years, Judy had on several occasions been the recipient of his charms. She and Sam had attended company picnics and holiday celebrations when they were required. Those times, Junior had always been close enough to touch, even when Sam was present. Sam always fumed silently and they left as soon as possible. Judy thought he was handsome and charming, though a little too free about where he put his hands.

Today, Junior walked into Sam's office, with a sneering smile pasted on his face. "I see you're almost ready to leave. Better hurry. You don't want to miss your flight. Uncle Martin wouldn't be happy."

"Don't worry about it!" Sam snapped.

"Want me to check on the little lady while you're gone?"

"Stay the hell away from my wife. She doesn't need any watching. Besides, I'll be back in forty-eight hours."

Sam's flight had departed and Judy found herself with too much unwanted time on her hands. She knew there was cleaning that she could do this afternoon, but tomorrow was going to a long boring day. One bright thought was that her Sam would arrive home just past noon the day after that.

Thursday evening Judy took an extra long time soaking in a hot bath. She took special care of that spot between her thighs , but stopped before she reached an orgasm. Those were reserved for Sam.

Lounging around the next morning, drinking coffee with too much sugar, Judy wondered what she was going to do all day. Sitting in her own home with the doors and windows locked was unbearable. Going into the kitchen to make a cup of drinkable coffee, Judy heard a light tapping on the front door. Looking out the window, she could see the mail truck pulling away. Thinking the postman had left a package, she innocently unlocked the front door. The door was suddenly pushed inward and Judy was shoved backward.

"Hey, little lady! Have no fear. Junior is here to protect you!" Junior was laughing at his own joke. Closing and locking the door, he towered over the panic stricken wife.

"What are you doing here? GET OUT! You have no right barging into my house. You know Sam's not here!" Judy shouted angrily.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Looking down at those flashing brown eyes and her slightly parted lips, he knew exactly what she needed to shut her up, and decided to give it to her. Without speaking, he swept her into his arms and kissed her. For an instant, she was still, before squirming and pushing herself away.

"How dare you!" Judy hissed.

"If you don't shut up, I'll keep doing it until you do." Junior smiled and reached for her again.

Quickly stepping back, she asked him as calmly as possible. "Why are you here, Junior?"

"Why, I promised ole' Sam to take care of you and make sure you stay safe. That's all."

"If you don't leave this minute, I'll scream my head off! Judy snapped.

"Scream all you want. We both know all your neighbors are at work."

In her heart, Judy knew he was right. If she got out of this situation, she would have to do it herself. "Just maybe, if I'm friendly and polite, he will leave. Being angry and insulting doesn't work," she was thinking. She knew he was much too strong to resist.

"If you have calmed down, let's go have a cup of coffee and discuss what we will do today. Since you opened the door the first time someone knocked, you can't be trusted alone. I'm here to keep you safe." Junior smirked.

Saying nothing, Judy led the way into the kitchen. Reaching for another cup, Judy remembered for the first time what she was wearing. She suddenly realized, Junior could see right through the old cotton house dress, and must know she wasn't wearing any underwear, top or bottom. "Shit! Too late now.!" She thought.

Over coffee, Judy had to admit Junior was a good conversationalist. She was aware he kept looking at her breast area. She didn't dare admit it to herself, but, it was kind of exciting to have another man admire her body.

"Let's go to the sofa and get more comfortable. We have a lot to talk about, don't we?" Junior asked.

Judy led the way to the living room. Sitting down, she never expected Junior to sit as close to her side as he did. Attempting to move away, he placed his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

"Junior! Stop it! You know I'm married. Why do you keep treating me as if I'm one of your cheap girlfriends?" Judy demanded. "Why don't you just leave and we'll forget you even came?"

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll show you why." He promptly undid his belt, raised his hips, and pulled his pants down around his ankles. Kicking off his shoes and pants, his boxers were next.

His actions were so unexpected and happened so quick, Judy was totally unprepared, and shocked speechless for a moment. She gasped at the sight of his naked black body. Then she saw a long, thick, monster sized dick, beginning to rise from his thighs. Taking a deep breath, Judy opened her mouth to scream. Junior's thick tongue and lips immediately covered her mouth, and only a groan escaped. He was so powerful, she couldn't even begin to escape.

When her struggles stopped, Junior released her and set back. "Now dear, it's time to get serious. You want me to leave, and I want you to suck my cock . You can do that little thing for me, can't you?" As he said this, he took her clenched hand and placed it against the shaft. "Open your fingers and play with your breakfast, like a good little wife." He chided.

Her eyes wide and staring, Judy was still amazed that someone could have a dic...cock that large. Her fingers had opened and were encircling the shaft. The tips of her fingers never touched her palm. "If I do that, then will you leave?"

"Of course."

"You promise?"

"Certainly."

Judy was thinking furiously. It's just a one time thing. I'm not fucking him, just a blow job. I've given Sam dozens. This wouldn't be cheating on Sam, and it would get rid of Junior. I'll just pretend it's my husband with a bigger dick...a much bigger dick. With that thought, she ran her fingers up his cock to the knobby head. It was fully erect now and she could see the thick veins running up the sides. Judy could feel it throbbing under her small hand. This isn't so bad after all, Judy told herself. Maybe, I can jack him off without having to suck him at all, she thought.

"Get on your knees where you can worship your master properly. Use that pretty mouth of yours and pay homage to the largest cock you've ever seen."

Meekly, doing as she was told. Judy found it was much easier to jerk him off. Junior's black cock was only inches from her face. The smell of his manliness actually made her horny. Judy sucked the big head into her mouth, her lips feeling a rush of excitement as they touched the black head.

Judy continued jerking the cock as she let her mouth wet Junior's black beast. She was amazed that she could barely fit the head and the next two inches into her mouth. It was at least three times as thick as Sam's, she thought. After a few minutes, her jaws were beginning to hurt. She drew back until just the head was inside her mouth . That was much better, she thought. Using her lips and tongue on the knobby head, her hand still worked furiously on the big shaft.

Being dominated by Junior as he filled her mouth with his huge cock, filled her body with arousal. A consuming desire to submit and satisfy this strong black man, with his glorious giant cock, was her only goal. She wanted to prove she was the best he ever had.

She could feel the powerful cock throbbing in her mouth, and it made her feel more like a woman.

Junior began thrusting his hips, and the feeling intensified. He couldn't hold back any longer. It was too erotic, watching this young innocent suck and worship his cock.He pushed down on her head, and her tongue continued swirling around the large head. Judy could feel the throbbing and swelling of his cock, and knew he was close to cumming.

Junior let out a loud bellow. "I'm cumming! Swallow it! Swallow every drop, bitch!"

At the same time she heard Junior yelling for her to swallow, she felt a large gob of thick liquid strike the back of her throat. She was horrified that he had ordered her to swallow. She had never tasted a man's semen. Sam always pulled out. The first spurt was on its way to her stomach, before she realized she was swallowing spurt after spurt of thick potent cum. With it hitting her throat, there was no taste. Thinking he had finished, she pulled her head back. The next gob landed on her tongue. It was sticky and hot, and she was surprised it didn't taste bad or dirty. She swallowed, and licked around the head and shaft, until Junior finished cumming.. Her hand on his shaft was covered with thick liquid, and she licked her fingers clean. Judy felt a strange sense of satisfaction and accomplishment.

Releasing Junior's now flaccid dick, Judy sat back on the sofa. "Was that good enough?" She asked.

"That was great!"

"Does that mean you will leave now?"

"Not yet, but soon. What kind of man would I be if I let you satisfy me, and I didn't do the same for you?" He asked.

"What! You can't put that big thing inside me!" Judy yelled angrily.

"I said satisfy you. You did me with your mouth. I'll do the same for you. Understand what I'm saying?"

"No! Please, don't. That's too personal. Even Sam doesn't do that." Judy begged Junior.

"Okay! Then, lets fuck! One, or, the other. You choose. You do want me to leave, don't you?" He sneered.

Knowing he could do whatever he wished, Judy leaned back against the sofa, and began undoing the buttons on her old dress.

"Now, it's my turn to kneel and worship before your mound of Venus." Junior gloated. "I've waited four years for this moment. Don't expect me to hurry."

As he kneeled between her shapely legs, he placed them on his shoulders. Pulling her thighs foward, her beautiful pussy was only inches from his face. Junior saw a small patch of thin, black hairs on her pubic mound. The rest of her pubic area was covered in a fine fuzz. He had never see a hairless pussy before, and thought it was absolutely beautiful. Her pussy was small and glistening with wetness. Her lips were closed, with only the hood of her clitoris visible.

Being pulled forward, Judy's head was bent until she was staring directly at Junior's head and her unprotected pussy. Closing her eyes from shame and embarrassment, she couldn't bear to look.

Wanting to prolong the pleasure, Junior sucked and nibbled on her inner thighs, just below her delicious looking love canal. Then, reaching forward with his thumbs, he spread her lips apart, allowing him to see her inner wetness and the hard little nubbin. Junior gasped from the beauty of this small, healthy pink pussy. It looked as if it belonged on a young girl, and not a fully grown woman. Not able to wait any longer, Junior licked the slick passage with his broad tongue. He saw her eyes fly open, as a jolt of pleasure shot through her body. Again and again, doing the same, as he watched the range of emotions visible on her face. He felt her trembling with excitement, and her ankles cross and tighten against his thick neck.

Knowing she was nearing her first climax, Junior paid special attention to her hooded clitoris. Rubbing his rough tongue over the ever sensitive area, caused her body to tremble and her thigh muscles to tighten. Hearing her moan and her body going stiff as a board, Junior knew she had her first orgasm.

Pleasure shot through every inch of Judy's body. Beads of sweat popped out on her forehead, and she thought she would be consumed by the heat coursing through her being. Never in her young life, had she ever had such intense feelings of pleasure. Why hadn't her Sam ever done this? Then again, she doubted he would be able to.

Junior began running his tongue along the inside of her inner thighs, giving her time to come down from her orgiastic high. Once again, His tongue entered the pink folds of her slit. Again, Judy's pussy began to ache with delight, as she felt the familiar heat. This time, she couldn't help the scream, that escaped from her open mouth.

Judy's shame and trepidation, had been replaced by a feeling of contentment and satisfaction. She could now stare into Junior's dark eyes, with a gentle smile, and adoration for his expertise as a lover.

Knowing how much Judy was enjoying his oral fucking, Junior's long cock was hard as a steel rod. He loved the feel of her soft pussy flesh on his mouth and tongue. Her juices were sweet and tasty, making him desire more and more.

Judy could no longer try and control her body. Her hips were twitching and thrusting toward his mouth. Her thighs and ankles were clenched tightly, around his neck and shoulders. It was finally real to her, a black man was pleasuring her pussy, and she no longer cared. Why wasn't Sam here to protect her?

She felt Junior's tongue dance around her pussy opening. Reaching down, she pressed his head deeper, and was rewarded when his wide, thick tongue entered her nether region. His tongue was bigger than Sam's dick and was actually stretching her pussy. Like a piston, Junior continued with his oral fucking. Then, swirling his tongue around her opening, he sucked the erect minature dick into his mouth. With her love bud trapped between his lips, his rough, flat tongue drove Judy into a frenzy. Euphoria from her curled toes, to the top of her head filled her. Nothing mattered, but the amazing feeling coursing through her body. Judy screamed, as a massive orgasm erupted. Like a volcano, the intense pleasure spread through her. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and Judy fainted from an emotional overload.

One moment, Judy was asleep, the next, she was wide awake. At first, she was disoriented, then it all came back. But, why was she covered, and in her own bed? At the same time, Judy was aware she wasn't alone. Turning her head, she was looking directly into Junior's eyes. "Are you still here? Why haven't you left like you promised?" Judy queried.

"That's no way to talk. When you fainted, I had to take care of you. You don't think I would leave you all alone, did you?" Answered Junior.

"You're not going to leave at all, are you? I know why you came. You came here to fuck me, and you won't leave till you do. Will you?" Judy sounded more calm than she felt.

Since you put it that way, you're right. Except, for one thing you didn't mention. I won't fuck you without your permission."

"Never that! You may as well go right now! You're asking me to willingly cheat on my husband. Can't you get it through your thick head that I'm married? Judy snapped.

"What in Hell have you already been doing?" Junior snapped right back. "If you don't want to get fucked, why don't you struggle, or fight? Why aren't you attempting to get away?

"You outweigh me almost a hundred pounds. You know damn well you aren't going to let me out of this bed!" Judy answered. "You never gave me any choice before. Now, you have. I choose not to let you put that oversized thing inside me."

"We shall see, won't we?" Junior almost whispered. Replacing his words with action, he cupped one small breast with a gentle hand, and engulfed the other with his mouth. Tweaking the hard nipple of one, sucking and nibbling on the other, aroused intense sensations in her lower stomach. Judy, her face downcast, struggled with unwanted emotions. His mouth and fingers on her overly sensitive nipples, were already taking their toll on her weakening resistance. Judy was about to have a panic attack! It's not possible! It can't be! How could I be getting horny again?

Leaving her nipple, Junior slowly moved to her neck, kissing and licking. His soft lips covered hers and his tongue gently brushed her lips. Judy thought his tongue was asking permission to enter. Everything Junior did was so damn erotic. Without thinking, Judy parted her lips, their tongues met, and the descent into depravity began.

Kissing Junior was so different...thrilling...so much more exciting than kissing her husband. "Forgive me, Sam. I'm sorry. I can't help myself." Judy silently prayed.

Junior caressed her flat stomach, letting his hand drop further. His fingers caressed her swollen lips and teased her erect clitoris. Judy took a deep breath, softly gasped, as his fingers continued the seduction of her chamber of love. Her chest rose and fell rapidly. She craved relief from a terrible itch deep within her vagina. She realizes she is slick and ready to be fucked. Her yearning body finally succumbs to the gentle teasing...to her seduction.

Pulling her head back and looking Junior in the eyes, Judy whispered. " Please fuck me now. "

Ecstatic at hearing those words, Junior wasted not a second getting into position. With her legs spread wide, Judy could feel the tip of Junior's hard cock sliding up and down her pussy opening. Ashamed of herself, Judy reached down and spread her outer lips with her thumbs.

She could see that the knobby head of Junior's black cock, completely covered her opening. Part of her was terrified at its sheer size. Another part, demanded that she let the yearning void deep inside be filled.

Junior thrust and the head entered, obscenely stretching the walls accommodating his intrusion. He knew he had never fucked a pussy as tight as Judy's. After today, he knew he would never find another. Junior slowly began thrusting in and pulling out, letting her slick canal adjust and lubricate his shaft.

Judy had been tense, expecting pain, instead of pleasure. Now, she relaxed and wanted more. Putting her ankles behind Junior's thighs, she tried to pull more of the big monster inside. Staring down at the slowly disappearing rod, she couldn't believe her tiny pussy could accept anything that size. Just the erotic sight and fullness she felt, brought her to a small intense orgasm.

Junior was aware of what happened and smiled to himself. Their pubic mounds met and he knew his cock head was against the mouth of her cervix. Gazing into her wide eyes, Junior said, "you've taken all nine inches, Mrs Baxter. I never believed you could. I'm very proud of you."

rich0524
rich0524
1,294 Followers
12