Spiral Into Oblivion Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother controls Terry's wife as a sub-slut.
7.4k words
4.15
113.5k
21
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers

Thanks to all of the readers that wrote me about my first Lit story, All My Children. I appreciated the many ideas and suggestions. I could tell from the feedback activity that my story had generated many comments. Readers either loved it or hated it.

As you could tell from that first endeavor, my stories tend to have no winner. As with real life, everyone looses. You might find maybe one character in each of my stories to have any redeeming social values. Chances are all of the characters are unlikable to most readers.

I hope you find this one to be as controversial! Or at least surprising!

Some people provided feedback on my second story, The Water Drop, indicating I failed to develop the characters enough. So, I have tried to give more background on the characters and provide more on their traits.

Some people asked for more sex scenes. Well, this one is loaded with all kinds of sex-related scenes.

Some people said No " to be continued" stories. So, sorry about the length of this story, but I'm just too lazy to break this up into smaller sections. As it is, there are two story segments to be published in order to give the reader a logical break point.

So readers, here is my next effort. I've tried to address everyone's constructive feedback as best I can with this story. There is something for darned near every taste in this work.

Many thanks, Lydia for your professional editing, and suggestions. I couldn't publish without your assistance! I hope I made all of the changes you requested.

And now... on with the story.

Chapter 1 - Celebration

I had just wrapped up a new book deal for a lot of money and was very pleased. Time to celebrate! I spotted a lounge across the street from my hotel and decided to have a victory cocktail.

I entered from the bright sun light into the dimly lit lounge. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the relatively dark watering hole. Only three customers were to be seen.

A man and woman sat at a table and one man was seated at the bar.

The man and woman looked up when I entered and then went back to their private conversation.

The man at the bar sat quietly nursing what looked like bourbon on the rocks. A small pile of stir sticks attested that this was not his first of the day. His clothes looked like he had worn them for a month straight. He looked up as I pulled out a bar stool and made myself comfortable. He nodded at me and then returned to looking intently at the amber fluid in his glass.

The bartender, an attractive woman in her late thirties, rested her elbows on the counter and asked, "What's your pleasure, Mister?"

"Well, good lookin', I'm celebrating. Give me what he is having." I pointed at the man at the bar's drink. "And set up a round for the house."

The bartender laughed and looked around the room at the three other customers. "Hey, big spender, a round for the whole house. Think you can afford it?"

We both laughed. This drew the attention of the man at the bar. He looked at me with the eyes of a dead man. There was no life in them. Just two dull orbs of blue pupil set in the crimson eyeballs of a habitual drinker.

The bartender sat another glass in front of him. He focused on me and said, "Thanks." Then he dropped his head and returned to inspecting the contents of his glass.

I was in high spirits. I hated to see someone so depressed sitting not three seats away from me. I walked down to the man and stuck out my hand.

"Hi. My nickname is Doc. I'm celebrating closing a great business deal. Celebrate with me!"

Slowly, he looked up and after several seconds gripped my hand and said with a sad smile, "Hello, the name is Terrence Sudcliffe. Terry to my friends and family." Then he sobbed, took a drink, and continued, - "My friends and family - that is a laugh. My 'friends and family' who knew what she was doing. My 'friends and family' who cuckolded me. My 'friends and family ' who lied to me. My 'friends and family' who stole everything I valued and left me with nothing."

He dropped his head and said no more.

I was intrigued by what could possibly have broken this man's spirits so completely. Thinking there might be material for a future book idea here, I decided to attempt to strike up a conversation and pull out what events had led to this poor man's current condition.

It took me another hour and two more drinks to get him talking. But once he began, it was like a dam bursting. For the next three hours, he poured out his story to me. I tried to remember as much as I could and wrote it down immediately after he left. His story follows:

Chapter 2 - July 4th, Three Years Ago

"Up until three years ago, I was a happily married man with a beautiful wife and one wonderful daughter. I had a large home in one of the more prestigious areas of Atlanta and belonged the best Country Club that only the best people joined."

"But on July 4th, three years ago, all of that began to fall apart."

"I got up early that July 4th. I would normally sleep in until 9 or 10 on a holiday, but I wanted to spend some extra time with my older brother, Bob, who had flown in a few days earlier to spend the holiday with my family."

"Bob and I had both led miserable childhoods. Bob had suffered from a rare form of leukemia and I was regularly used as an organ warehouse for my brother."

"I had provided a kidney, multiple bone marrow donations, and almost constant weekly whole blood transfusions. I had been sick at my stomach for months on end due to the medications I was given to increase my blood production. The bone marrow transplant procedures had been blindingly painful experiences for me. I still have to be careful about liquid intake due to having only one kidney."

"Bob had eventually gone into remission in his mid-teens, but had severe mental scars from the health problems and invasive medical procedures he had experienced. He had become extremely antisocial and had, over a six-month period, robbed, at gun point, several retail businesses "just for the fun of it" he had boasted. For these offenses he had spent a year in a juvenile detention facility. The mental health professionals assigned to his case at the facility had noticed his tremendous need to control others."

"My mother and father had explained this to me and asked for my support and understanding of Bob's control issues."

Terry, who loved his whole family unconditionally, deferred to his parents requests. From then on, he and his parents gave into Bob's demands and always meekly accepted Bob's verbal attacks, demands, and tirades.

Over the years, Bob had mellowed some. He no longer outwardly attacked Terry or raised his voice to Terry's family. This all seemed to have happened around the time that Bob had dated Kim.

Bob had first met Kim at the local carwash. Bob was drying the cars as they came out of the wash line. Kim had brought her car in for wash and they had struck up a conversation as Bob towel dried her car. The forceful young man's demeanor and his self-assurance had impressed Kim. Bob had asked her out before he had her car dried and she had accepted.

Kim was a virgin when they had met. Within thirty days, Bob had not only achieved full control of her, but also had her acting as any street whore would. She denied Bob nothing. She even agreed to sex with several of Bob's friends when he had suggested she do it.

Bob brought home several couples. Each time Bob would order the visiting woman to suck his cock while he ordered the man to fuck Kim. He always said that he loved to have different women suck him and blow his load in their mouths.

Kim wanted to marry him, but could see no way that Bob would settle down to be with just her. Even though she had become what Bob called, 'a blowjob queen', she knew he would always want more than just her.

She also knew that Bob would never be a good provider for a family nor probably be a decent father. But she still craved his dick and would do anything he told her to do to get it.

One day Kim had approached Terry and told him that she did not like Bob's controlling manner and was going to break up with him.

Two months after the breakup, she saw Terry at the grocery store and asked him if he would like to go out sometime. Terry didn't hesitate. Kim was a fox. She had long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and a true hourglass shape.

Bob became very hurtful to Terry for several months after he had started dating Kim, but as Terry and Kim's relationship seemed to grow, Bob became more friendly and less demanding of Terry. He had even smiled and blessed Terry and Kim when they announced they were to be married.

"So over the years, Bob had seemed to become a loving brother and he would visit us on most long holiday weekends. So it was no big deal that he was at my house on that July 4th. I got up around 7 that morning and headed down stairs."

I thought "Hey I think I will sneak up on Bob the way I used to do as a kid." Bob should get a kick out of that!

"I quietly stole toward the kitchen being careful to make no noise. He thought he heard whispered conversation coming from the kitchen. As he approached the door he distinctly heard his wife, Kim, saying in a very low voice, "Bob. Stop that! I want you too, but we just can't screw on the kitchen table. What if Terry or Angie comes in? After all it is college break and Angie is home!"" Terry said, continuing his story.

"Angie was my nineteen year-old daughter, home from college for the summer." Terry clarified.

"Bob laughed and replied. "I want you right now, right here. If she comes in, we will just chalk it up to sex education for her. If Terry comes in, he was bound to find out some day! I know I had you yesterday all afternoon, but I need you right now. So bend over the table, lift that house robe, and let me at your beautiful ass!"" Terry said in a quivering voice.

He stopped the story and took a sip of the drink in front of him. Then he continued, "I was stunned. My lovely and loving wife, the mother of my child, and my own brother were cheating on me? How long had this been going on? Why? My head was spinning."

Terry stopped again and fought back tears. He gathered is composure and continued the story.

"I heard the sound of fabric rustling. Kim moaned, "OK, lover, there it is, take it. Take me. Now!""

"I waited a moment until he heard the grunting sounds of sex coming from the two people he cared most about in the world. With trembling hands and legs I inched forward until I could peek in the doorway. I almost died at the sight that greeted me." Terry said in a trembling voice.

"There was my brother with his cock imbedded to the hilt in Kim's ass. Something Kim had never allowed me to do. She used to say it was a dirty, filthy, perverted thing to even ask for."

Terry sobbed as he told this part of his story. He then described what followed.

Here was his loving wife with his brother's pecker rammed all the way in. And from the looks of the lust on her face, she loved it. She gripped the sides of the table and was rocking back and forth in perfect counterpoint to Bob's thrusts. Bob's dick was larger than Terry's by several inches. Terry was amazed to see his brother's fat prick disappearing into his wife's anus. Bob was sliding about eight inches in and out on each thrust. Kim was inhaling and exhaling in rhythm to the sliding dick.

Kim moaned, "My God, Bob, I love your dick in my ass. My ass is yours baby. All yours. Only yours. Yours, yours, yours...."

Bob grunted, "It had better be only mine. Just like your mouth is mine. Terry's cock will never touch your lips or ass. Right?"

"Terry is never getting any of this. Only you!" Kim panted.

"I withdrew and stumbled back to the bedroom. I could not believe what I had just seen and heard. I had to have time and space to attempt to process this." Terry continued. "I threw on my sweats and grabbing my keys hurried down the steps and into the kitchen. I made a lot of noise this time to make sure that my wife and brother heard me coming. I swept into the kitchen. Bob was wiping the table off with a dishrag. Kim was standing at the sink washing a pot. Their faces were red and they both seemed out of breath."

Terry stopped talking and took a sip of his drink and seemed to gather his thoughts. He then continued, "I mumbled something to the effect that I had forgotten something at the office and would be back in a couple of hours. The last thing I saw was Kim and Bob sharing a look with small smiles toying at the corners of their mouths."

"I jumped in my pickup and drove toward the office. My mind was a jumble of thoughts, emotions and pain. After an hour I began to calm down and think more rationally. OK, so my wife and my brother are cheating on me. And she is giving him sexual favors she never would grant me. I need evidence that will stand up in court. I need to break Bob's balls legally and maybe physically. I need to make Kim feel the pain I do right now. I need to know why she did this. I need a plan to accomplish all of this."

Terry said to me and the bartender that he began planning his revenge, "First and foremost, neither Bob nor Kim can get a hint that I knew. Second, I needed an ally."

"I made a pact with myself to see this thing through and drove back to the house."

"As I entered the front door, Bob was coming down the stairs. He was humming and smiled at me and said, "That sure is a beautiful woman you are married to.""

"I forced a smile and replied, "Yes, she is. So loving, too." Even as I said it, my heart ached. I continued to smile at my brother and thought, "You son of bitch, you will get yours soon."" Terry said with his face contorting in hatred.

"When I got to the master bedroom, Kim was bundling up the bed sheets. "I thought I would wash these." she volunteered.""

"I thought, "Yeah, I'll bet they were a mess from you and Bob's romp while I was gone.""

"I busied myself the rest of the day dealing with yard work, some long overdue maintenance to the front porch of the house, and getting the groceries for the barbeque at my neighbors, Sam and Betty Weller's, house." Terry stated.

"As I stood watching Sam cook the burgers on the grill, I noted we were alone. Bob and Kim were talking with Betty across the yard. I said, "Sam, I need to bounce something off of you. Please keep this to yourself. I'm sure that Kim is having an affair.""

"Sam stopped turning the burgers and looked directly at me. Sam had a deer-in-the-headlights look on his face. "Are you sure? Do you know with whom? How did you find out?""

"I was taken aback by the look on Sam's face. Sam knew more than he was letting on!" Terry told in a raised voice.

"I no longer felt that I could trust Sam. I replied, "I don't know with who. Yet. And as to how I know, let's just say that things have recently come to light to point that way."

"With that Sam seemed to relax, "Well buddy, if you need help or just need to talk about it, you know where to come.""

"A little later I noted that Sam seemed to be having a somewhat agitated conversation with his wife. And then a few minutes later, Betty was in hushed conversation with Kim. And finally Kim, with a concerned look, mumbled a few sentences to Bob. Bob just smiled and nodded his head as he glanced in my direction."

"I could not figure out why Sam would divulge his conversation. "Unless, unless. Oh my God, they are all in on it!" I had thought. "Sam and Betty know about Kim and Bob. And they were all right with it and keeping it a secret from me? But why?""

Terry stopped his story once again and took a larger swallow of his drink. He motioned for the bartender for another round and then with a sigh commenced his story again, "As darkness grew and the town fireworks display was about to start, I told them I was going to walk over to the next block to get a better view of the fireworks. I asked them if anyone wanted to tag along, but they all declined saying they were going to watch the fireworks on television. I told Kim that I would be home after the fireworks."

As Terry walked around the corner of the house, he looked back to see the four adults beginning a heated conversation.

"I walked toward the corner and then walked back to Sam and Betty's house and peeked into the backyard. Bob had his arms around Betty and they were tongue kissing. Betty had Bob's dick out and was pumping it with her hand. They were eyeing Sam and Kim. Sam was pushing his cock down Kim's throat. He had all of it stuffed in her mouth. Sam was saying through clinched teeth, "Come on, you little slut. Suck this bone. Throat-fuck it, bitch. I'm going to cum and I want you to swallow it all. Every drop!"" Terry reminisced in a sad, quivering voice.

Kim looked up at Sam and gave him a little nod of her head indicating agreement. Sam grunted and holding Kim's head, unloaded his balls into her willing mouth. She could be heard swallowing even where Terry was hidden at the corner of the house. After a short time, Sam pulled his deflated cock from her face and stuck it back in his pants.

Kim walked back to where Bob and Betty stood. She grabbed Betty and gave her a long slow tongue kiss. Bob rubbed both women's butts as they languished over the soulful kiss exchanging Sam's cum.

Bob was smiling at Sam and laughed, "Kim is a real little cocksucker, isn't she? I think I've trained her pretty well. She was a virgin when I first met her. She had not done anything sexual other then to touch one dick belonging to her first boyfriend. I had two girlfriends teach her how to suck cock. They also taught her how to lick pussy!"

Sam smiled and said, "She is that. One sharp little slut you got there. Too bad Terry is in the dark about all of this. Betty would actually like to have him eat our cum out of her pussy after we finish with her."

Bob replied with a slight snarl. "Terry is only good for one thing. That is being a father to my child. Kim only fucks him because I tell her to do it. I guess it is the least I can do for him supporting my kid and my fuck slut. He is such a fool. He doesn't even have a clue that Kim marrying him was a setup she and I and a few other people dreamed up. We all thought Terry would make a good provider and be a good father. Kim always thought Terry would be a lousy fuck so I had to promise to do her on a regular basis."

The four of them roared in laughter at this.

Bob went on. "I also had to promise her to get her screwed by as many men as I could set up. I'm glad we came up with this ever-expanding 'Give Kim A Fucking' group of men here in the neighborhood. She at least gets fucked as much as she wants while Terry is at work! "

"Kim wanted a child, just not Terry's child." Sam laughed. Kim just smiled and nodded her head in agreement as Sam diddled with her tits.

Sam asked Kim, "Did I hear right? You got two abortions because Terry got you pregnant twice?

Kim laughed, "You damn right. I was livid that I had that wimp's seed growing in me. But I have had a beautiful daughter by Bob."

Sam said, "Well, hell, you have had the seed of a least a dozen men here in the neighborhood and never complained once or got pregnant!"

Kim chuckled, "That is because I stay on the pill until Bob tells me it is time to have another baby. I just screwed up twice and let Terry cum in me when I wasn't on the pill.

A couple of trips to the abortion clinic took care of those little bastards."

Sam said, "Well, something has Terry's balls in an uproar. He is sure you are cheating on him. I don't think he has any real proof. Just suspicions right now. If we are all careful, he will never find out and we can all continue to have our little Kim take care of us."

Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers
12