Spirit of the Glen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I splashed loudly out of courtesy as I approached. There was a stack of large batteries propped on a section of fallen concrete and thick cables ran to expensive looking photographer's lights. Each had white umbrella reflectors to focus beams. It had to take hours to carry all that equipment into the canyon. The bright lights spoiled the girls' night vision. I was able to stand right behind the camera without their notice.

Monica stood under one of the falls and relished the cool water cascading over her shoulders. Youthful breasts presented firm nipples undoubtedly stimulated by the flow drenching them. Her vulva showed no hint of pubic hair, and I found that slightly disturbing for some reason. I suppose I wasn't used to the "smooth" look. I always enjoyed running my fingers through a lover's bush.

Mut lay on her back in the shallow water a few feet in front of Monica. Judging from the camera position, they must have calculated poses to remain in frame. One finger slid up and down Mut's crease while she dreamily watched her lover bathe. Another finger traced invisible designs on her tummy and splashed water onto her perky breasts.

I was half naked myself and sporting a monster erection. I wanted to drop my shorts and join the natural beauties, but I didn't feel invited.

Mut rolled onto her hands and knees and crawled closer to Monica. Then she knelt and pressed her face into Monica's stomach while reaching around to grip ass cheeks in both hands.

Monica then stood higher on a rock under the cascade making her bare cleft level with Mut's nose.

A tongue darted for just a moment and disappeared between feminine folds. Then, Mut made a long slow lick from vagina to clitoris. I took mental notes to improve my own technique. The girls had hardly started to touch and it was obvious Monica wouldn't be able to stand unaided much longer.

All of a sudden, Monica made direct eye contact with me. I rationalized that there was no way she could see me, but her gaze was unwavering. Monica looked at me intently while Mut's entire face burrowed into pussy and attempted to fuck Monica with nose and tongue.

Realizing I was discovered and hoping to minimize the awkwardness, I stepped forward into the light.

Mut must have sensed something because she immediately turned her head away from treasured honey to see me. A host of emotions crossed her face from shock to anger to annoyance to resignation. I was very glad Mut never stays mad for long. She just sighed and looked up to Monica's face which remained frozen staring at me.

"We can edit that out," Mut assured.

I started to worry when Monica didn't reply.

"Are you OK, Monica?" My voice echoed off canyon walls.

There was still no reply, so I splashed over and investigated. Mut now stood as well. I couldn't help being distracted by the proximity of two lovely women standing naked and already sexually aroused. Mut grabbed Monica's shoulders and shook her gently to no effect.

"What's the matter?"

All I could think was, "Why is she asking me?"

Mut and I studied each other for a moment, and then we somehow automatically joined effort to guide the listless girl over to the rocks supporting the camera. Monica turned her head to look at me and then to look at Mut. I thought it was a good sign until she started talking.

I can't actually write what she said because there were inexpressible sounds. A burst of incomprehensible lilting tones were sung and then stopped. A look of confusion crossed Monica's face, and then a new stream of sound emerged. I recognized some of the new sounds as a kind of Ojibwe or Algonquian language sometimes spoken by Miami and Shawnee elders. I'm embarrassed to admit I never learned my own peoples' words.

Mut and I hugged Monica from either side making her into a dripping human sandwich. We were frightened and shaking in spite of the warm night.

A long silence ensued. I wondered if I could carry Monica out of the canyon on my back, or if I should run to the nearest phone and call the ambulance. Monica's mouth opened and closed as if trying out new expressions. Her eyes were unfocused and distant. I'm not trained in medical care, but I vaguely remembered that I should check to see if her eyes were evenly dilated. As I looked closely with our faces almost touching, she finally spoke.

"The Earth, your mother, burns - unforgiven - venom - the water is despoiled."

"What? What did you say?" Mut cried in fear after the halting speech.

Monica turned to Mut and proclaimed, "The child you bear will provide the seed."

"What child? Monica, what are you saying. I can't bear a child. I'm not pregnant."

I don't know what came over me, but I blurted, "You will be after tonight."

"This vessel..." Monica's hands were on her abdomen. "...Shall bear a child who will become mother to me - that I may walk again to soothe the wounds." The confident announcement left no doubt.

Monica embraced me more powerfully than she should have been able and wrestled me until I lay without struggle in a shallow pool of spring water. She caressed my face and kissed me with burning hot lips. Kneeling above me, she humped against my thigh. I could feel her warm moisture in stark contrast to the cool water flowing around. Mut knelt close as well to tug my shorts. Soon, I felt Mut squeeze my throbbing penis and guide it into Monica.

At the first touch between her inner lips, Monica boldly sat and impaled herself deeply. She was tight, and in spite of her natural lubrication, I bent uncomfortably. Mut reached between to adjusted my angle of entry. My unexpected lover rose slightly and then impaled herself again. It felt heavenly, but I worried I might have been chafed because a few pink rivulets of bloody water coated me.

Monica cried silently as she raised and lowered herself almost imperceptibly to produce an exquisite sensation. I usually last as long as necessary to serve my lovers, but the semen was already rising. It passed the point of no return in moments. I struggled to hold back. My body arched. Lightning traveled up my spine and my ears rang as I felt multiple bursts. Orgasm nearly stopped my heart, and in the aftermath, I panted to regain my breath.

Monica lay limp atop my heaving chest. I couldn't tell if she had cum, but she no longer moved along my shaft. It slowly shrank. She was so tight that even as I fell out of her, the squeezing sensation was delectable.

Monica rolled over onto her back. The spring water rushed between her legs with more volume than we previously saw. The current ran up over her stomach to half submerge her. She continued to cry. I wanted to comfort my new lover, but Mut pulled at my arms making me rise. She guided my weak steps over to a cascade and positioned me under it where Monica once stood.

The cool spring water refreshed. Mut knelt as she had before Monica and idly fiddled with my flaccid dick until it began to rise again. She gently pushed it from side to side and gripped it between her fingers as if she was playing with a new toy.

"I've never been more horny in my whole life," she remarked without looking up. "I've waited to feel this way again. I'm afraid that if you don't make love to me now, I'll lose it forever."

"Is that what the spirit is telling you, Mut?" I brushed a wet lock of her hair through my fingers and lightly touched her cheek.

"I don't know."

"I didn't plan this," I pleaded as if that mattered. Our eyes locked, and our hands somehow intertwined of their own accord. She knelt so close to me. Everything about her excited my lust, but I would have been content just to hold her in that moment.

"I never thought I would be a parent. I never thought I would be with a man." Her agitated hands yanked from my grasp and waved in the air as if scolding the invisible spirit.

Again, I blurted from nowhere, "It's all him that's doing this. It's his way."

That was the right thing to say because it visibly comforted Mut. She relaxed slightly. Her body language seemed resigned to the inevitable as she positioned herself on hands and knees directly under the falling water.

"Be gentle."

I couldn't believe my ears. I watched a video of Mut fucking a huge rubber cock just hours ago, and she was asking me to be gentle?

She spread herself open with trembling fingers. The sight got me even harder than I was with Monica if that's possible. I loved Mut for so many years that the reality of her body's invitation caused most thought to end.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Joseph."

I positioned myself carefully as Mut leaned back onto me. I glanced over to Monica where she slept partly submerged, but all of my thoughts (if there were any at all) remained with my love. I entered very slowly and savored the moment. Just as the head of my penis disappeared into bliss, my lover jerked slightly and pulled away. I was still inside her, but only barely.

"Wait a moment. I need a moment. I don't know why."

I waited patiently. I was willing to pull out entirely, but she pushed herself back against me, and I slid deep within. She was not as tight as Monica, and the comparison of two vaginas in one night struck me as surreal. I was no longer in the moment and starting to worry about consequences. Mut breathed heavily and rocked back and forth building delicious friction. I felt her heat spreading through my body from the place where we joined. I needed to be even closer. I leaned in. I embraced with her with my whole being. My forehead rested on her shoulder. My body sheltered her from the falling water. Our contact was electric.

Thunder rolled in the distance, and heavy drops fell around us. Her pace quickened. She pushed herself tight against me to maximize the depth of penetration. Her head turned and her cheek lay in a puddle. Both of her hands worked between her legs. I initiated some thrusts. My beloved moaned. The sounds of her pleasure stimulated me even more than her body.

Water fell harder from both the rain and the falls by the time my lover climaxed. It went on and on. She would pause the thrusting for a second and then resume almost right away. She rubbed her clit fast then slow and hard then soft. She appeared to be in agony. I was scared. A thought popped into my mind, "This cannot end until the seed has been sown."

Out of concern for Mut (I swear), I concentrated on the sensations of her rhythmic clenching and told myself silently over and over, "You are making love to Mut." That did it. I grunted, "I love you," and came inside her. Our love was finally consummated, and the conviction I was fathering a child with Mut overwhelmed me. We joined souls if only for an instant. There were no barriers between us. My release felt like fulfillment of a promise from a benevolent universe. I felt irrational pride. I felt alive! But, relief crossed my face for only a moment. She continued to writhe against me. The noises she made were incoherent. I started to panic while still lodged inside her.

Mut spasmed and pulled herself away. A stumble plunged her into the deeper pool below. You can't imagine the terror that welled inside me. I followed after her amid flashbacks of her almost drowning. Splashing to her with inhuman urgency, I held her in my arms, and I cried. She smiled softly, her eyes glistening, "I love you, too."

----------------

As I write this account, I'm watching Tec and Tawa play on the teeter-totter in the elementary school playground. They'll start kindergarten there in a couple of years, but for now they're content to explore the outside world. I take them to the glen frequently. They already know the hidden trails. On hot days, they splash and soak in spring water. They're my pride and joy.

I don't live with their mothers. In Yellow Springs, a pair of women raising children together is hardly novel. I yearn to share the same bed with the love of my life, but Mut won't have me. I must content myself with stray hugs and an occasional, "I love you." Mut doesn't mind that Monica sometimes sneaks over to my place for nookie. We're playful together in my bed, but she always goes home to sleep with Mut. I'm jealous and probably don't hide it as well as I should. Our unconventional family feels like more than I ever deserved but less than I've always wanted.

Jan doesn't know what to make of the situation. The few times she's inquired, I told her, "That's hardly any of your business." It feels good every time.

Nobody told the tykes they might be half brother and sister. Monica says she had brief sex with a boy the night she met Mut. I have my doubts about Monica's story because I'm fairly sure she gave me her cherry. Maybe I'll get a paternity test. I worry about it a bit. If the spirit's prophesy holds, the children will one day conceive a child together.

I wonder if Tenskwatawa and Francis' mother were brother and sister. Grandmother might know. I admit to very mixed feelings about the spirit and his prophesy, but I can't do anything about it now.

I had to talk Mut out of posting the video of Tec's conception on her site. What could she have been thinking? The camera caught all the action under the falls. I timed it on replay, and Mut's orgasm lasted one minute and 23 seconds.

I was disappointed Monica wasn't in frame for Tawa's conception, but we caught several close-ups of my "deer in headlights" expression. The audio of Monica's spirit voice also recorded. I'm looking for someone to translate it. I'd love to know what the spirit said in his first two attempts.

Seeing my children play without a care in the world reminds me of all the simple pleasures in life. I'm guardedly optimistic that the spirit has a plan to soothe the wounded environment. I believe we have barely begun to understand his power. Already, the glen seems more alive than ever. The spirit will eventually venture out of the spring to accompany my future grandchild. I imagine the beauty and purity of the glen will travel with them on their quest.

12