Spirit, Yet to Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their breathing slowed in unison as he ran his wet fingers up her torso and removed her from the TV. As letters of love poured into the courtroom on the television, he felt love pour from him also for the beauty in his embrace. Even he believed in Santa at this moment with this gift, this moment in time with her.

She turned then in his arms to face him again. Her face was radiant with the perspiration of their act. She reached up and caressed his hooded head. Then she brashly grabbed a fistful of his hood and uncovered his face.

"How can you look so real?" came out on a gasp.

"I am granted my human body each Christmas Eve to go about my mission. It allows me to interact with the living even when I am not of them."

She stood there studying him as his stomach gripped in momentary fear. Then, she pushed the rest of the robe from his body and pulled out of his embrace. He forgot to be concerned when the complete view of her naked form graced his eyes.

"Who were you when you walked this earth as a mortal?" Her arms finally fell to her sides while she waited for an answer from the dark-skinned Adonis before her.

"I am of the Iroquois tribe. My name is Leading Cloud, and I was born over 400 years ago." She walked to him again, placed her hands on his neck and let them trail onto his shoulders.

"I guess that explains your deep brownish skin, dark hair and dark eyes." Her words trailed the sights she was taking in.

For all of these years his cloak alone had identified him. No one had looked upon this form, and he hadn't spoken to any one. No words were needed when you were cloaked in black in a cemetery pointing out a gravestone engraved with the name of the fully alive person beside him.

Feeling guilty, he said, "Will you follow me now to show you your two possible futures?"

Her body shivered against his. "I would rather crawl under a heavy blanket and just have you tell me, if that doesn't go against any hard and fast rules."

"Rules," he scoffed. "Like I have followed any rules so far here tonight."

"Good. Get comfy on my couch." He did as instructed lying on his side on the oversized cushions.

"Wow! Talk about comfort. I have witnessed how things have changed for hundreds of years, all of these amazing inventions, but I have never tried any of them out. It was not part of what I was here for. I observe, and I guess you would say counsel once a year, but I am not to interact."

She spooned in beside him and all of the guilt was forgotten. By the time she pulled the heavy quilt that was draped over the back of the couch onto them, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen were singing about being sisters.

As she snuggled into him, her ass pushed into his groin and he groaned again.

"I am never going to be able to concentrate like this."

"Sorry, go on," she said feeling the Christmas' spirit overtake her for the first time in years. "But, keep it as brief as you can. I want to introduce you to a few new inventions."

"Sure," he said uneasy with excitement. "Well, I would have taken you first to the cemetery..."

She cut him off. "Wait, why is this so like A Christmas Carol?"

"Well it is the same in some ways and different in others. The author of that story was actually visited by the three Christmas spirits like many before him. Once he decided to write of the experience, he passed the work off as fiction lest people would think him crazy. Then, of course, he altered a few things to make what he thought was a better story."

"Are you serious?" she laughed, and he loved the way she vibrated against him. He couldn't help but to think that by breaking the rules tonight he was making her happy. He was showing her she could be loved for who she really was. He just hoped when the wrath came for him it would count for something.

"I am. Anyway," he said in a mock disgusted tone that's only truth came from having to talk instead of taking her again. "You understand what your future will be then if you continue on in the same manner? You will end your life still alone with out the love you truly hunger for in private. You grew up embarrassed of who you were, and therefore you drastically changed yourself only to find out that you were not happy this way either. The true you that I have seen when you are alone is lovable. You just need to risk being her and follow your heart to find your true purpose here, to do some good for mankind." As he stopped speaking, he had noticed how tense her body had become.

"You have seen the true me all this past year, and you still wanted to be with me?" She choked out through the start of tears.

"Yes...Yes! I have longed to the point of having a spirit body physically hurting to be with you. For the first time in centuries, I longed to be human again."

"Thank you."

He held her while she sorted out her thoughts, loving the way she felt naked in his human arms. He craved her flesh. He had no idea what would become of him now or how he would handle being away from her later, but he chose to force it from his mind. He would share with her whatever she chose to share with him until just before the sun rose on Christmas day.

Finally she moved in his arms to come face to face with him again. "Are you just going to disappear at some point?"

"Yes, it is usually at my own command, but this year I don't want to go," he said as he watched her beautiful body emerge from under the blanket. "Where are you going?"

"I don't know." She walked to her window to look out hiding her nakedness from the world with the curtain while the curves of her were revealed to him. He lay there with bated breath. Out of the corner of his eye, the damn television kept reminding him of how his limited time with her was passing. The four from White Christmas were busy conjuring up their big show, and he was worried about when his would end.

Leaving the warmth of the blanket, his body went to the heat of her. She turned when he approached, and he fell on his knees before her. Wrapping his arms around her ass, he pulled her pussy to his face and took in the scent of her. Kissing her radiant skin repeatedly around her stomach and over her mound, her hands grasped at his hair letting the curtain fall aside. Christmas lights from the other homes sparkled around the outer lines of her body and between her thighs. He ran a single finger in circles lightly on the top of her mound as if her were coloring her in. Then teasingly he ran the finger through her wetness just grazing her opening. She inhaled deeply.

He hooked his finger and with a small bit of motion felt his finger move between her lips into warm wetness. Exploring her further, he looked up into her face wishing he could hear her thoughts.

"I love you, Janie, with all that I am." Her eyes opened wide in response to his confession. Her body clenched at his finger, as her eyes blinked back tears.

Looking at her sent almost painful spasms down his shaft. His hands fell down her legs as he heard the cut to credit music. He had only about two hours left to be with her and he planned on making the most of them.

*

Chapter 4

"I love you too." She pushed at his shoulders enough to make him sit back on the floor. His body jumped. "I'm sorry, I didn't think about the wood being cold."

"I don't care," he said as he grasped her hips with both of his hands and directed her down onto his lap.

As she opened her legs to straddle him, she clenched in pleasure at the air across her wetness. She already felt close to orgasm again. Her pussy clenched open and closed several times pulsing in anticipation. When her thighs came to rest upon his, his hardness pushed up against her. Her lips slid around the length of his hardness. Rocking slightly her clit rubbed against a bulging vein at his cock's base as their stomachs met.

He pulled her into another kiss. Time was passing, but she made no note of it as their kiss went on. She moved her tongue over his and briefly sucked on his lip, before opening her mouth to welcome his tongue in. His fingers were gripping at her hips helping to rock her faster over him. He broke away as the actor who played a poor imitation of Marley began to speak to Ebenezer Scrooge.

"It is required of every man," the ghost returned, "that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide; and, if that spirit goes not forth in life, it is condemned to do so after death."

"But, that is all wrong then?" she asked.

"Yes, it is. They come into a different kind of penance altogether."

"Do you hate this movie?"

"Movie? What? I want to take you into your bed and make love to you until I have to go." With that he lifted her up like she weighed nothing. She nuzzled her face into his thick neck as he carried her into the bedroom.

Once he laid her out on the bed, he straightened his back and looked at her as if she were going to disappear. Then, he crawled over her till his breath was on her breasts. He let his tongue circle around one supple nipple and then the other shooting tiny electrodes down through her stomach.

His lead wet kisses trailed the same path. As his mouth kissed just above her pubic bone, she arched up with desire pushing her small patch of hair into his face. Then she grabbed his hair, opened her legs as wide as they would go and slid his mouth into her shuddering pussy.

She felt his broad tongue run over her opening just before he grabbed onto her clit. He suckled the tiny nub until it was swollen and throbbing. Just as her contractions climaxed out of control, he slid two fingers into her. As her clit twitched post-orgasm, the contractions inside of her began. A few times he let his tongue dart at her clit again, which by now was so sensitive she cried out raising her hips again pushing his fingers inside of her so far that she could feel his knuckles at her entrance. He slid in a third finger and continued working her intermittently pulling her clit to his mouth until the room blurred and her entire pussy pulsed in ecstasy.

She was still riding out the waves of pleasure when he laid his entire weight on top of her. With his hand he guided his cock into the dripping wetness. She liked the feel of his hand pushing her lips open as he pumped his erection in and out of her. Finally, he let go to encircle her back with one arm and bring her fully up against him. She felt she couldn't get close enough, that not enough of their bodies were touching each other. She felt she would melt into him if possible.

The jerking of his body and the release of his hot seed into her sent her into another orgasm more profound than the prior ones. She felt the blissful waves of contractions throughout her body, until she lay beneath him limp. He brushed over her face many kisses.

"How much longer do you have?"

"Not long." His voice sounded angry or rushed as he pushed the words out while still frantically touching her skin again and again with his lips.

"You can't leave. I can't let go of you now! I won't allow you to go. I won't let go!" She cried out grabbing him and pulling him even tighter to her.

"Janie..." his voice was muffled by her hair.

"No, I need you to be real. I need you to stay with me," she cried out with the whole of her being.

Then, he was gone.

*

Chapter 5

The Spirit of Christmas Future knew not what had happened to him. She had cried out, and he had been transported to another place. Only, it was too soon. He knew he had broken many unspoken laws of his realm, but he had never had cause before to question the why of it all.

His cloak covered him again and he fell to the hard ground beneath him. He heard the two ghosts he had sent away earlier call to him. He couldn't pick his body up confused as to even why he was still in it. It hurt as if having her ripped out of his arms had taken physical parts of his form. His skin burned.

"We witnessed what you did tonight, once you shooed us away," one of the spirits said as they both floated to him. He couldn't even respond. The way a body felt in shock as it eased into death came back to him despite the centuries since his passing. He felt as if he were dying all over again. In his past life, his body had been brought down by the bullet of a white man. What he couldn't understand was why he felt the same now. He shouldn't even still have this body if his time with her was over.

"I still had an hour left!" His words, tight and angry, he couldn't stop.

"Now, you have the rest of her life left."

"What?"

"Given the unethical relationship you formed with her, your work is now compromised. Without you, she will not fulfill her destiny. You have altered her life path irrevocably. Yet, with consideration to the work you have done over these past centuries and the heroic death of your first life, you have been granted a second one. You became a spirit of Christmas because you lost your life early trying to save another. You have fulfilled many centuries of duty. You lived in death as you lived in life, sacrificing yourself for the good of others. Because of this you have been given a Christmas gift. You will return to earth with the knowledge of where you have been retained. It will be a secret you will have to keep to remain. You have been granted an identity. Live your lives together as best you can keeping the secret you share of this night between you."

Just as quickly as he left, he was back. From the living room where he stood, a man's silly cries to the spirit world mixed with the ominous sound of Janie's weeping. Running to her, he didn't even pause with the thought of frightening her. He pulled her curled form to him. Her cries were as ragged as his breaths as he tried to explain what the Spirits had told him.

As they rejoiced against each other not needing words that would only fall short of their feelings anyway, the voice of Ebenezer Scrooge rang out clearly from the TV.

"Ghost of the Future," he exclaimed, "I fear you more than any specter I have seen. But as I know your purpose is to do me good, and as I hope to live to be another man from what I was, I am prepared to bear you company, and do it with a thankful heart."

To this the Spirit, now a man, quoted "Men's courses will foreshadow certain ends, to which, if persevered in, they must lead...but if the courses be departed from, the ends will change. Say it is thus with what you show me!"

*

Epilogue

It was a Christmas gift neither would ever forget. It was a gift of love given unconditionally and without judgment of any kind once again by the Creator to two souls in need. The spirit of Christmas Future became her present. With that gift she learned to live true to her self, as he lived grateful for each moment he had with her.

12