Spirited Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, I had figured out where this was going. The sooner she was sated, I figured, the sooner this would end. Workmanlike, I forced my tongue as deep into her soft but firm lips as it would go, then pulled quickly out, flicking my tongue as I did.

All the while, the first spirit continued to pillage me, and I felt another dripping vagina press onto my exposed abdominal muscles, sliding back and forth along their contours.

The rest was a blur of heat, juice and forceful pleasure. By the time I fully came back to my senses, I was standing upright, my cuffs fused to the wall. Manya was bolted to the ground, spreadeagled, bare naked, semen dripping from her vagina into a pool between her legs. Her glistening breasts rose and fell with slow, heavy breaths.

"You were a find, Manya," one of the spirits whispered. "And you too, adventurer. The two of you will make a fine pair of playthings. Rest. We shall return tomorrow."

Manya shuddered and let out a defeated moan. I went limp. This was it. This was what I was wanted for. There were no monsters to fight or artifacts to steal. I was wanted as sex toy. This is my life now.

12