Spit Roast On Swing

Story Info
Kidnapped and cooked for the main assault on her body.
1.8k words
3.41
31.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stana
stana
1 Followers

In the furthest of jungles that await to be conquered a Group of explorers are in the middle of a dense rainforest, foraging their way with Machetes they find a spot to camp for the night.

There were 3 men and Jane in the party and well experienced in exploration. The damp jungle was humid and breathing the thick air made one sweat profusely.

As they made camp they all gathered around and talked about the next day's itinery and the things they should be aware of.

There were numerous reports of Natives to the area and not much was known about them only that some venturers have never returned. Having only enough supplies for a week it was going to be a quick in-out expedition.

As they all lay down for the night the nocturnal creatures came out and made their voices heard. It was hard to get to sleep so the woman took a sleeping pill to quieten the calls.

An hour had passed and she was still awake but started to feel the tablet kick in as her body began to relax as she lay bare bodied with sweat still dripping from her pores. Just as her eyelids began to falter a shadow emerged amidst the campsite and proceeded to her position.

She heard a rustle but thought nothing of it. Unbeknown to her the cover to her tent slowly peeled back and then she heard a sharp blowing noise and a prick on her thigh, she thought it was a mosquito bite so she ignored it and rolled over.

A few minutes in she tried to roll over again but her body did not respond, to lift her hand was futile, the more she willed the less the result.

Opening her mouth she filled her lungs to cry for help but no words came out. She could hear, feel, smell and see, but her body was encrusted in this cacoon of unfamiliarity.

It was then she felt a hand upon her leg and another on her other leg.

Frozen in thought her body was dragged clear from her tent, she could not see as the night had no moon. Next thing she was flung over a shoulder and carried off into the scrub unable to offer any resistance. At the edge of the campsite these two men appeared before her and she made out their appearance.

They spoke in a soft voice and it seemed they were trying to reassure her. They lay her down again and then attached her still naked body to a trunk of a tree and bound her over it as they then carried her off to an unknown location many miles away.

The sleeping pill was taking effect but she kept her eyes open as she was not sure what would become of her. They entered the clearing where a fire was raging and two poles on either side stood tall.

The dark shadows then untied her and fastened her arms and legs to a certain rope and proceeded to lift her into position above the flames. Still unable to free herself or move a muscle she still had her senses intact. They doused her naked body in an oily mixture and covered her from head to toe.

Then with one push she was flung into the flames and out again, a brief burning sensation accompanied by the cool blow of the air as she swung by. Time after time she was engulfed in the fire that wrapped itself around her moist yet highly flammable body.

As the flame took hold of the oil it seered into her flesh and although she felt she was being cooked alive she felt no pain. A feeling of overwhelming fragility against the brute energy of the burning flames that danced over her body.

This went on for a while and it was then she realised she started to enjoy this. A very peculiar feeling, being offered as a spit roast to whom ever should have their way with her. Her nipples enlarged as the air brushed by, in anticipation she wished for it to travel further down as her knees began to bend at the thought.

The oil had in a way made her fireproof and with her glistening body she writhered in anticipation for the flames to get higher and stronger.

It was then that the swinging stopped. Here she was dead centre above the red hot fire and she did not feel pain.

The caresses of the flame ran all over her body, parting her legs she made room for it to go closer to explore a wet and now tingling opening she had created for it to be taken seriously and begged for some attention.

Instead of the heat that felt like it scorched her dry, she felt a cold presence brush her parted lips and as she looked over she saw a fountain of water held solid to form in the shape of a pulsating cock.

Varying in size and dripping water everywhere it manifested itself between her thighs and the sense of the rest of her body burning sweet flesh, a well-endowed member began to tease its way past the legs bound and entered her moist now boiling juices.

Her body rolled over the flames as they began to continue cooking her, as this was happening she was being fucked by an entity of water as if to add some seasoning to the main course. The difference between hot and cold was extreme, her mind was being torn apart as her senses were over ridden.

More oil was lashed upon her and rubbed in, more flames raised the temperature, and the intrusion of her body continued as she was seasoned continuously by this icy hard cock that was coming closer to a climax. Her body now being paralyzed and unable to offer resistance began to tremble and the fucking got more intense.

The in and out was so long and fast that with each stroke she felt she had a mini orgasm. With the arch of her back and the icy balls slapping hard against her arse she let loose and trembled in ecstasy as her clit exploded into orgasm. The body arched, grappled and felt the intensity of the fire and water come into unison of her convulsions.

The driving cock that was still fucking her filled up in volume as it's balls began to swell quite quickly and with a tremendous shudder gushed a full load of seasoning mixed with cum deep inside her. She began to choke as the amount ejaculated into her was of at least a bucketful. Her belly filled up twice the size as the semen mixed concoction overflowed.

With each stroke the Cock began to go back into a fountain then disappear altogether. Exhausted she now steps from the swing that bounded her she feels her arms and legs being untied.

Falling into a heap on the floor they lay her on her back. With arms and legs outstretched, she feels a number of tongues gently nipping at her breasts, tongues parting her flaps and using the full length licking her inside out to get to the juices and seasoning that she bestowed upon them. Tongues darted in and out to the depths of her baked Vagina as they sucked her passage dry.

A half cooked body to perfection, she lay there as they feasted on her well done flesh. Not biting or tearing of flesh just nibbles and plenty of tongues sucking up the juices that they had so carefully prepared for. A spit roast on a swing with a twist of lemon.

As she began to feel her body respond to her thoughts to move, a wave of water engulfed her face as she opened her eyes and sees her friends standing over her.

"What's this?" she replied.

Bill her companion looked startled and responded.

"Oh! You were having a dream, we couldn't wake you as you were moaning and carrying on, so we gave you a cold shower so to speak, by the way did you know you talk in your sleep?," Said her companion with a wry smile on his face.

"No, I had no idea, although I feel very lightheaded as if I had hot and cold flushes," she replied.

"Well next time be careful what you dream about because we couldn't shut you up for half the night carrying on!"

"Ok, but what are these underpants doing in my tent?" was the question she asked with hesitation from her companions.

"Maybe you just had a wet dream," was the response.

Confused Jane rolled her eyes and felt embarrassed, but somehow relieved that her fantasy was safe from intimate details.

Later on in the conversation Bill came over to her and explained that himself and the other two gents had heard her dreaming through the previous night and thought why not in making her fantasy a reality.

"What did you do to me?" Jane said with a look of surprise.

"Not as much as we are going to do with you now that your awake," as Bill grabbed Jane's arm and proceeded to tie her hands and feet.

Jane then realised that her dream had spurred these men into taking action to take advantage of a situation, and milking their sexuality to another level.

She felt a prick on her thigh as she was injected with a needle and then her body went limp. Her hallucinations took over and her fantasy became a reality, only this time it was the three men taking advantage of her in the guise of a fantasy. But Jane did not mind one bit.

Whilst the men filled every orifice fucking her, Jane was in fantasy land thinking this was just a dream. And this is what she believed it to be.

Bill and the other two men with smiles on their faces confront Jane when she comes around again with wet patches of semen all over her body.

"Wow Jane!, let's get this goanna mucus off you, not long to go now till we get to base camp," said Bill.

"Sure guys, by the way I had another weird dream," Jane said as she was interrupted by Bill who changed the subject.

"These dreams of yours sure are something, maybe you could tell us what they were about another time, but for now we got two more weeks here in this Jungle. But save it till the end as I feel you will get a better picture of it then."

They all laughed but somehow there was a tinge of jealousy there. Shame they dont have dreams like that. And they continued on the journey but found nothing. Only she found what she had come to find.

And it's now a secret no more.

Jane's fantasies were never to be the same again, but for those moments she could swear they were real. Only Bill and his companions know the real story. Some parts hold truth in the experiences of sexual gratification. Thing was Jane has a hard time deciphering what really happened on that trek. Did not matter though, it was just a fantasy. Yes but for whom did it turn to be real after all.

stana
stana
1 Followers