Spite Fucking for the Judgmental

Story Info
There's more than one way to celebrate being a woman.
870 words
4.22
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not a fan of people who judge others for their sexual proclivities be it orientation, kinks, actions, etc. I'm of the belief that as long as all participants are consenting adults then it's none of my business how other people opt to have sex.

Unless they choose to share and I find it sexy to hear about or watch...then it's still not my business, but it is fun.

I am not out about my personal...unconventional sexual needs...in my very vanilla life. I am, however, openly sex positive and will offer my live and let live opinion when it comes up. There is a segment of the feminist movement that, while decrying male control over what is acceptable for us sexually, want to control what is acceptable for all women sexually.

I've been called pro-rape, a rape apologist, and a traitor to women for expressing the opinion that as a consenting adult I have the right to give someone with whom I chose to share my body as much as access as I desire.

Being profoundly aroused by the dominance of a man doesn't mean I want the 19th amendment repealed.

Conversations like that get me totally on board with spite fucking against judgy people.

Very on board with line crossing dirty talk - we can blow way past any lines they can draw...and I will fantasize about you enjoying my consent waiver in very, very explicit and dirty ways.

And I think as a woman I should make a statement asserting my right to suck your cock not just for my own pleasure - which would be immense and why I come so hard when I rub my clit while thinking about taking you deep in my mouth - but I would enjoy infuriating them with the fact that I want to do it for you.

To be on my knees before you, a man, while you tell me how to suck you. As you grab a fistful of my hair to guide my mouth...and to alternate between gentle stroking and yanking hard enough to pull my head back...knowing that drenches my pussy.

As look up at you with your cock buried deep in my mouth you can see my plea in my eyes...begging you to let me finger my pussy while I suck you.

Even without words you know. "No. Don't you dare touch yourself."

I can't help but obey you, but when I drop my hand to my thigh you aren't sure you can trust me and pull your cock out of my mouth, "put your hands behind your back and don't move." you voice firm but with a thickness which belies your urgent need to get back in my mouth..

My knees starting to ache, my arms behind my back as I feel the cords winding around my wrists tightly. My wet cunt aching all the more now that I know I'm unable to reach it. Completely at your mercy as your cock is inches from my face you make me beg. Beg to suck you. Beg for you to fuck my mouth. I need it so badly I start to cry as you again grab my hair and begin fucking my mouth. No slow entry this time ...you hit the back of my throat with a surge of precum on the first stroke...the sound of my chocking and gagging on your cock makes it swell and you didn't think you could get any harder.

When you get close you pull out and stroke yourself slowly inches from my face. I beg you to come all over me and with that you spray your warm cum all over my breasts...landing across face...in my mouth.

After the final stream lands across my lips you stare at me and survey your handiwork. I'm shaking so hard it's difficult to remain upright. Your voice soft now, "such a good girl." You pull out your phone and start taking pictures. "You need to see how beautiful you look covered in my cum." I'm flooded with shame and arousal...as you knew I would be.

I wonder what would make them more angry. If when I'm covered in your warm cum you release my restraints and finally order me to finger my pussy and come for you it's so intense I can't stop coming or moaning your name?

Or, if when I'm done and shaking so hard you kneel down next to me wrapping me in a blanket, put your arms around me and kiss my forehead while you gently wipe me off...bringing your cum soaked fingers to my mouth watching me lick it off ...telling me I was your good girl...your perfect little slut.

Terms of endearment they would not find endearing but ones that make me instantly wet and cause a longing for your cock deep in my cunt .:..or...that I thanked you for letting me come and clearly loved every thing about this? Collapsed into you, my head on your chest, so spent and cherishing that moment of perfect happiness before life once again intrudes.

I don't think they'd let me join their little man haters club but I'm sure you'd find a way to cushion the blow.