Spite Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
He shouldn't have made her so mad.
3.6k words
4.25
19.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, I was interrupted so here is the last part. Naturally there is a part one, so if you get confused you should go back and read it.

Pete took Paula by her arm and led her over to the backside of the restrooms by the overlook. He was searching for a way to say what he was feeling without actually accusing her of something.

"Are you drunk?" It just blurted out.

"Hell no!" She had that defiant drunken attitude, but even she wasn't really sure.

"Well what the hell was that back there?" He knew he sounded mad, but she sounded defensive and she was loud too.

"Honestly, I think I've got a little buzz going, but I thought that was why we came out here to party a little have some fun." She was calming down some.

"Well you looked like you were jerking that one guy off, then Mr. Big Stuff gets his dick between your legs, so what the fuck is that?"

"You were right there, I didn't do anything wrong. You could have come to help me. I came up the steps lost my balance and that's all there was to it."

"You didn't seem to mind that big cock touching you."

"It was just an accident, I couldn't exactly slap him for bumping into me when I'm the one who lost her balance."

"Next thing you know you'll be looking for it." Pete was getting some righteous indignation going.

She didn't say anything, she stewed a little, but she could understand all considered-besides there was something fun or exciting about Pete being a little jealous.

"Come on over here, I need to pee you can bitch at me afterwards."

They went back down to their stuff together, not saying anything. Her "audience" was still there, but not as close to the path. Jim was not around. He must be looking for others to impress. Pete looked for another beer, but there was only one. He offered it to Paula halfway wishing she'd say she'd had enough, but no such luck. She took it.

"Looks like we'll need a beer run if we stay."

"The sunset will be pretty, we could wait for that-unless you're too jealous or pissed off and want to go now. Really there wasn't anything to that stuff up there it was just an accident, so what do you want to do?"

"Maybe someone will sell us a couple." He stood up and looked left and right for a likely person to ask.

"I'm going to see before I have to go all the way back to the store? You want to wait or come with me?"

"I'm good I guess-you check and let me know"

He took off to the right since there were more people that direction. As he approached he'd check to see if they had a cooler. No luck, so he kept going. He got to an area that didn't allow him to easily get by, so he cut back up to the paved road and kept looking down. Paula was out of sight now. He finally found a couple of guys with some brew, but they were expecting friends. He went back to the road and started back to their spot, looked like he'd have to make a run.

As he was walking the road a nude woman came up a path from below. She was by herself as she turned toward the bathroom near where Paula was. She was probably older than he, maybe getting close to forty, but she was still very nice. As he watched her ass his cock started to come to life. He moved a little to his right to get a better look at her boobs. He could see them bouncing as she walked, they were larger than Paula's, but they sagged a little. She was completely brown, so she must come here a lot. His cock was coming to full attention. So this is what happened to the other guys seeing his girlfriend. The woman was moving slowly as they approached the restroom, and she turned as he caught up with her. She had a nice face, great blue eyes and beach blonde shoulder length hair.

"Hi." He said trying to sound friendly.

"Hi you look happy to see me." She was looking down at his dick.

"Sorry, it just happened-I guess I was checking your ass a little too closely." Amazingly he was turning a little red. He decided to go to the bathroom before going down to Paula. He went to the men's as she went to the women's, he took his cock in his hand and started to relieve himself as he thought about what had just happened. Suddenly the naked woman was standing right next to him in the men's.

"Hmmm are we having fun yet?" She was watching him stroke his prick.

"I was thinking about your ass again, guess I got carried away. Are you just visiting over here?"

"Yes and no, we're out of tp over there usually there's plenty in the men's."

With that she poked into a stall, grabbed some paper and as she turned to go out gave his butt a little pat.

"A man should be careful with his tools." She said as she went out.

The situation had made his cock go down a little, he waited and finally took a pee. It was still hanging heavy as he made his way out. His new friend came out at the same time. She went to get a drink from the water fountain.

"Is it your first time here?"

"Yea, is there a sign on my back?"

"No, but you're a little pink, and there are white lines." She found him attractive and was flirting a little.

As he watched her, his dick began to jerk back to life. With no warning she reached down and gently took it in her hand and began to squeeze him a little. He was caught by surprise, but before he could do anything Paula came around the corner from the other side of the restrooms. As she saw them her mouth dropped open, but nothing came out.

"Oh, hi honey." Pete was trying to sound nonchalant

The lady wasn't letting go of him very quickly, but she did finally release his now hard cock.

"I didn't know your wife was with you. You're lucky honey, he's cute." With that she started back down the paved road the way she'd come.

Paula still hadn't said anything, and she had this shell-shocked look on her face.

"Okay I know this looks bad, but it's just like what happened to you."

She finally found her voice, "I don't remember anyone fingering my pussy for me."

"No but you were playing with that one guy's dick."

"I was doing no such thing, he must have moved it as I went by him, you saw it I wasn't stroking him the way she was stroking you."

"I know it looks bad, but it was just the same weird circumstance like with you. I was shocked she did that, you came around the corner just as she did it and I was about to tell her to stop, I just didn't get the chance. You heard what she said she didn't even know about you."

"Oh like that is some shock, a strange woman begins playing with your prick and the first thing you're supposed to say is 'Stop my girlfriend won't approve', yea right. I'm supposed to believe that?"

"Okay, okay just cool off a little here. You're jumping to conclusions."

"Like you didn't earlier? It's not okay for me, but its okay for you?" Paula was getting louder.

"All right, I'm sorry about earlier-but it was certainly uh, well . . .. Hell I don't know, but is easier to understand after this accident with her." Pete was scrambling for soothing words.

"Accident my ass!! Some gal has you by your wiener and that is an accident!!? You saw me, I slipped and fell back, and you saw the whole thing. How can this be the same?" Paula was pissed, but trying to calm down just a little too. They were drawing a few onlookers who walked by and some of the people down below had turned to look. Maybe they were a little too loud---but she couldn't help it this made her mad.

Pete was looking down and shuffling his feet, he didn't like making a scene, but he really hadn't expected that woman to do anything so forward, he really was innocent-well kind of innocent. He decided to try to make it right and give her a chance to cool off.

"Okay, look I said I was sorry-how about if I make a quick beer run? That will give you time to settle down a little, and then we can watch the sunset. Unless you want to come with me?"

Paula thought about it for a second, maybe it was for the best. She was craving some more beer. She didn't really want to get dressed to go, but she was still unhappy.

"All right, you go. Won't you need money and pants or are you hoping to pay with your wiener?"

"I'll just grab them." He let the little remark at the end go. He went quickly to their things and retrieved his shorts with his wallet. He passed Paula on her way back down to their stuff.

He paused to give a "see ya" kiss, but she pulled back. He pulled her closer and gave her a quick one.

"See you in just a little while, and stop acting like a child." Then he ran off to the car.

"Acting like a child, who the hell does he think he is?" She was talking out loud to herself as she returned to her towel, and that last comment did not sit well with her. Anger was welling up again as she got back to her towel.

They had been loud and some people had noticed. One of the locals who came out at least once or twice a week had walked by as they had argued. His name was Bo and he was stationed at an Army base about an hour away. He had a reputation among the regulars, and it wasn't all good. He'd been in confrontations with some of them, he was a little aggressive, and he felt like the regulars gave him a hard time because he was black.

He was over six feet and had a really long dick 10 inches when hanging limp. But the reason some didn't get along with him is that he seemed to think his oversized cock gave him the right to push it on any woman out there. He didn't easily take no for an answer and if any lady was going to just give him time to go away he would take it as approval and become more "obnoxious" as some put it. It didn't have anything to do with race---truth is any guy of any color who was too aggressive was treated the same way by the regulars who were more often than not swingers who wanted to be with couples or single females.

In fact it is a little hard to understand how some people who come out to strut their stuff can get so upset when they get a reaction that says "you're hot and you turn me on". Some really are "naturists" and with them I understand, but what about the swingers looking for excitement. On rare occasion a single woman will come out wanting to show off, or look for some action. It is not easy to figure out which ones want what, and if a single guy doesn't make the right move at the right time they miss their chance with either the single gal or the swinger couple that wants to be watched or more.

Bo made a point to stop at his things and pick up a cold beer. He then decided to see what had become of the arguing couple. Sometimes a woman would get left there, not often, but sometimes. He checked where he saw them last, but they were gone---probably took the argument home. He walked to the overlook and then he saw her. She was there by herself and he was nowhere to be seen.

"Probably in the restroom he thought to himself." So he walked slowly around and looked in, no one there. All right, now he made his way down to where he'd seen the pissed off chick sitting. She still looked mad, since he hadn't opened his beer he saw an opening.

"Hey you need a brew?"

Paula was sitting and stewing about Pete's last remark when she heard a voice, so she looked up and oh my God there was a black man lean as a racehorse and hung like one too. At first she didn't catch what he said, but as it registered she answered.

"Sure, thanks."

"Mind if I hang for little while?" Bo was looking for an opening.

Paula really didn't care what Pete would say anymore, she knew she could send this guy on his way with a quick no, but she didn't.

"I guess that's okay, is this your only beer?"

"Oh, no I've got more, but you just looked thirsty. You here by yourself?" Bo had already noticed her nice bod. Instead of sitting immediately he stood close by her arm out leaning against a large rock. This left his cock hanging right in her line of sight.

Paula had opened the beer and taken a long swig. She wasn't sure how she wanted to answer this question. She'd love to give Pete a taste of his own medicine.

"Well, my guy left me here-he's gone to make a beer run." As she spoke she couldn't take her eyes off that huge dick right in front of her. Unconsciously she licked her lips and then took another sip. Why hadn't he sat down, maybe because she hadn't asked.

"You want to sit and wait with me, we can repay your beer?"

"Naw, in fact why don't you take a little walk with me over to my cooler and I'll get another one?" He was hoping to get her into the woods.

"Sure, why not?" Paula was looking for a way to repay Pete, to get him back.

Bo reached out his hand and helped pull her to her feet. Holding the beer in one hand and having had quite a few beers already, Paula fell into him just a little as she rose. Her breasts were up against him. She used him to steady herself after lingering a little too long and then stood alone.

"Okay, let's go." Paula hadn't meant to put her breasts on his torso, but WOW he was hard and cut. Her nipples were tingling from the contact. The tingling moved downward and she wondered if she was getting excited down there too. He kept hold of her hand as he led her up toward the path. They got to the base of the cement stairs and paused. She took another long pull on the beer it was almost gone. They went up a few stairs when she felt the alcohol flush to her cheeks and her head began to spin just a little.

"Hey can we wait just a second?" Paula wanted to have everything slow down just a little and not have any spinning feeling. She managed that and then finished the beer. Bo still had her other hand that was now very close to his prick.

Bo did not believe this, he couldn't have asked for a better situation. He had her on the steps through the woods, and she was acting more than a little drunk. He saw his opportunity and decided to see where it went. He moved her hand over to his dick and started to move up and down his length. She wasn't resisting. He moved her off the steps just a little to a small clearing below the restrooms. He looked up and saw a couple of guys watching them, he knew she wasn't aware of them. He continued to use her hand to stroke his dick and as he did so he let go of her hand; she kept stroking on her own. He moved his hand over to her pussy. No kissing, no talking, he just began to move up and down her slit with his fingers and as he had hoped she was wet. He dipped in got his finger wet and then moved to her clit.

Her knees went a little weak so he steadied her by pulling her body and tits up against him. He continued to rub her clit in slow circles teasing her. He saw the intake of her breath move sharply. He brought his other hand up and managed to get between them and onto her breast. He went for her nipple pinching, squeezing, pulling all the while moving in a circle and then over her clit. She was panting. Which way should he go push her down for the blow job or try to turn her and stick his dick in that wet wanton waiting pussy? If she was afraid to fuck, she might come out of this sexual trance and stop everything. But if she was ready to fuck, he could blow his chance and his load on the blow job and miss what he was really after. Time may be growing short, what if boyfriend came back?

Paula was awash in sexual bliss. She couldn't stop him. She wanted to get back at Pete but this was more than she had planned, because now she wasn't sure she could stop him or herself. Worse, she didn't want to, in fact she had returned to the feelings she had earlier. Play with me, show me off, FUCK ME. She couldn't stop herself anymore and she didn't want to. Her clit was about to give her an orgasm, he kept circling and teasing and now he was rubbing back and forth on her most sensitive spot, rhythmically, and now her nipples were on fire. OH MY GOD here it comes.

Bo wasn't sure if she was going to come, but he thought so. He was worried what if this is all she wanted and now she was done; nothing for him. Too late!

"Oh-h-h-h-h God that feels so good, oh-h-h-h-h don't stop, please don't stop. OH-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h please don't stop." She was whimpering, felt she might faint, and then she washed over the top. She just stopped saying anything and orgasmed, what a release, oh she felt so warm all over, but she felt it begin to build again almost immeditately, she wasn't done yet. He was still rubbing her clit and she wanted more than that now. She turned around and bent over and reached for the black snake through her legs. She wasn't disappointed, there it was and it was very hard and very erect, she couldn't believe how big and how good it felt in her hand. She lined it up at the entrance to her pussy and moved the head along her slit lubing maybe the biggest cock head she'd ever had. Then she moved it back to the entrance and leaned back on him while holding it in place.

Bo took the hint and began to move his dick into her waiting slit. He was feeling in command. He knew how bad she wanted it. He began to move into her slowly. Putting the head in then coming back out, then a little deeper, and back out, and a little deeper and back out, and then he stopped. He didn't want to come too quick, but more than that he wanted to see if he could make her beg. She pushed back trying to re-enter, but he wouldn't allow it. She grunted something, he couldn't make it out. He wanted her to beg.

"Go ahead." Paula grunted what was he waiting for? Then she heard him.

"Ask me nice!" it wasn't a request. He said it as a command.

"Okay, please get on with it."

"NO that's not good enough"

"FUCK ME!" She said it louder than she meant to.

"Not good enough."

His voice was calm and his dick was right at the entrance to her love tunnel, nudging but not entering. Paula wanted it bad, she was lost in lust she didn't care she was fucking in public, she didn't care who watched. So, he wanted to hear it? Okay!

"PLEASE FUCK ME, PLEASE, I NEED THAT BIG BLACK DICK IN MY PUSSY NOW!"

"OK, now look up and look around." Bo had seen the six or seven guys gather around, some watching from the restroom overlook where the water fountain was. As she looked up and looked around he shoved his dick all the way in. Out, and all the way back in, she was pushing back into him and she was tight, but so wet it was a great grip. He was getting rhythm and she was into it. Back and forth they moved faster and faster.

Paula had finally opened her eyes when he told her too. There were men within arm's length stoking and watching her. One guy moved a little closer, she licked her lips in a sex crazed stare and opened her mouth. She took Pete in her mouth and began to suck as she was being long dicked from behind. They were going faster, she was sucking harder, and then they all came together. Bo pulled out and squirted on her back.

"Take that slut!"

Pete pulled out and shot on her face and tits. "Bitch!"

"Oh FUCK YES." As she had a long, warm orgasm. She didn't feel angry anymore.