Splintered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarCatsm
SarCatsm
107 Followers

Kate didn't say anything for a minute, picking up her fork and poking the remains of her coleslaw. "Well, what would you have done?" she asked with a sniff. "Studied, I mean."

It was something I hadn't considered in a while. When I was about to graduate-- damn, that was long ago-- I was thinking something in business. Something I could use somewhere in the city or back at the farm if I ever decided to go back, but all of that had kind of gotten thrown out the window. It wasn't like it was my passion or anything, though. It wasn't something I would've missed out on.

I chewed on the corner of my mouth for a second and then chuckled. "Well, I was... I was thinkin' maybe veterinarian sciences?"

Her smile came back, lighting up her face as it spread across her cheeks. "I could see you doing that," she agreed. "The animals like you. You're good with them."

Nodding, I looked down at my empty plate and laughed. "Yeah. Yeah, I guess."

It was a good night, probably one of the best I'd had in a while. We drove home with our favorite station blasting through the speakers, the windows of my truck rolled down as Kate stuck her head out and let the wind tousle her hair. When we got back to the house, she pulled out the drawing pad and we worked on one of the last drawings for her final. We were talking and laughing so much I managed not to pop a stiffy, and we actually made it through the whole session without any interruptions. Afterwards we curled up on the couch, Kate pressing herself into my side, and watched TV until our eyes got heavy.

She dozed off next to me, and I carefully eased off the couch and covered her with an afghan before heading upstairs. Yawning so wide my jaw cracked, I stripped and set my alarm, rubbing my eyes as I buried myself beneath the quilt. It'd been such a long day that I didn't recall tossing or turning at all before falling asleep.

Hours later, I was roused by a "Knock, knock-knock," at the door. I'd left it open, and I didn't even bother opening my eyes to see who it was.

"Yeah?" I croaked, rolling onto my back.

"I woke up and you weren't there," Kate whispered, and I heard her footsteps as she came around the side of the bed. The bed dipped as she crawled in, and I thought she'd get under the covers like the night before to try and sleep, but she put her hands on my bare chest and straddled me. My eyes flew open as she rested her weight on top of me.

"Kate?"

She used her fingertips to trace shapes on my abdomen, exposed by the sheets. "I was going to ask you something. But I fell asleep."

I rested my arms above me and shook my head, as if trying to shake my brain awake. "What did you want to ask me?"

In response, she shifted above me, leaning over and rubbing her core against my groin. Beneath the covers, I felt my cock stirring to life. "Danny, I want you to be my first."

I sat up on my elbows, suddenly wide awake. Our faces were inches apart, and she'd lost her headband, so locks of dark hair were falling in front of her eyes. "Kate, what are you saying?"

"I'm serious," she insisted quietly. "I want my first time to be with you."

I was at a loss for words, trying to look anywhere but her face. "You're my sister. We shouldn't... That's something I can't do. Christ."

"I don't get it." Pressing herself against my quickly hardening dick, she pushed her hair out of her face. "Look, I'm attracted to you. Very much. And you admitted yourself that you're attracted to me."

"Yes, but--"

"And I don't want to throw my virginity away on some drunk fuck at college with someone who doesn't matter." Reaching between us, she began to slowly stroke my erection. "I want to give it to someone that will treat me right, someone I trust."

Her hand gave me a firm squeeze, and I had to pause for a moment before I could reorganize my thoughts. "What we've already done, I mean, I shouldn't have even let it get that far, but taking your virginity? Kate, that's serious."

"I'm being serious, Danny. I want..." Unable to put her feelings into words, she sighed, leaning forward and molding her lips to mine. They were warm, alcohol-free, and fit perfectly against mine. Our first kiss made my head spin, made my hand reach out and pull her closer, made the sound of crickets and sheep and the television downstairs fade away. It was like the farm and all of my responsibilities were dissolving around us.

I groaned, but didn't break the kiss. She was just as delicious in my bed as she was in the barn, but this time she tasted of cream soda and hay. Her tongue licked at my upper lip, and I accepted it into my mouth, unable to get enough of her. My body was screaming with frustration, throbbing against the warmth of her forbidden entrance, and she was clumsily trying to reach beneath the sheets for me. My resolve was weakening faster than I could control it.

"Katie," I whispered, almost a plea. "It's so wrong."

Her cool, tiny hand found my cock and freed it from my pajama pants. I nearly came right then. "It is wrong," she agreed. "It's wrong, and dirty, and nasty, and I want it so bad. I want my big brother's dick in my virgin pussy. I want him to sink his thick cock into my tight little hole and fuck me until I come."

Such dirty words coming from my innocent little sister splintered any self control I had left. I silenced her mouth with my own, thrusting into her hand and against her core. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I crushed her to me, feeling the fabric of her dress scraping against my bare skin. I'd go to hell for this later, but her young, perfect body was writhing above me, her smooth fingers jerking me just inches from her taboo opening. It was more than any young man could resist.

I fumbled for the zipper of her dress, feeling like it was my first time instead of hers. After some blind groping, I found it and yanked it down. She pushed away and reached for the hem, pulling it up and over her head. I swallowed. There was nothing underneath. My baby sister had gone without a bra or panties all night, and I never noticed. Her tattoo looked almost magical in the dark, swirling and curling into the very place where her sex began. And where this morning there had been a soft layer of downy hair, her skin was now as clean shaven as her silky smooth legs.

"Do you like it?" she asked quietly, watching my face with shy uncertainty.

I nodded, gaping at the sight of her perfect pussy in the moonlight. My hand reached out of its own volition, parting her soft lips and finding her most sensitive spot. Her breath hitched, and I watched her expression contort with pleasure as my fingers explored her dewy center.

"Come here," I murmured, sitting up and rolling her beneath me. As I settled between her thighs, she tugged at my pajama pants, freeing my cock from its restrictive confines. Resting my weight on my forearm, I slid my hand between us and eased a single finger into her slick hole. She arched against me, knotting her fingers in my hair and pulling my face for another earth-shattering kiss. I could taste her desire as she panted into my mouth, twisting and rocking against my hand.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked her, brushing my lips against her cheek, her neck, her collarbone. With every sloppy kiss, she whimpered, lifting her hips to meet every thrust of my hand.

"No," she breathed. "I don't want one. I'll get something in the morning."

Her answer made me a little apprehensive, but the thought of my baby sister's pussy milking me as I came was enough to ease the uncertainty. "Okay," I replied, easing a second finger inside of her. She could have anything she wanted from me. I'd give her the world.

"Put it in me." She dug her nails into my shoulder. "I want you inside me."

I groaned, stealing some of the slickness from her drooling hole to coat my cock. At the feeling of her slick juices, I nearly lost control. Before I lost all sense of sanity, I nudged her thighs further apart and placed my head at her entrance. It took more than one thrust to fit all of me inside her tight virgin hole, but once I was buried balls-deep inside her, I hissed with delirious satisfaction.

I was so caught up in the sensation of her wet heat clamped around my cock that I hadn't noticed her freezing beneath me. When I looked up at her face, her eyes were slammed shut, her bottom teeth biting her lip so hard I thought she'd break the skin.

"Katie? Kate, are you okay?" I cupped her cheek in my palm, guilt flooding my system.

"Just.. so big," she bit out through gritted teeth. She squirmed, trying to adjust to my size, but then she shook her head and retreated. "Stop, stop, stop."

"Shh, shh," I whispered, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "I'm not gonna move. We'll take it slow. You've got to relax, though, Katie. Take a deep breath."

She did as I instructed, and I could feel her relaxing around me as she exhaled. Making sure to stay as still as possible, I brushed my thumb across her cheekbone until her face relaxed and the hand she'd put on my chest fell away. With every breath, I felt her opening up to me more and more, and though it near drove me insane not to respond to her shifting hips, I stayed exactly where I was.

"It's better," she murmured, opening her eyes to look into mine. "Definitely bigger than your fingers."

I breathed a short laugh of relief. "Yeah, just a little." It took every shred of will I had not to fill her as she eased herself up me experimentally, so I distracted myself by sliding my hand over the smooth skin of her soft tits and flat stomach.

After a few moments, she tapped her fingertips on my shoulder. "It's feeling good," she whispered to me. "I'm good."

Even so, when I began pumping in and out of her slick channel, I did so with great care, making sure I didn't make any sudden movements. Slowly but surely, her shaky breaths turned heated, her grip on me turning tight. She began meeting my hips with every thrust, even murmuring for me to go faster. Feeling her hot pleas on my neck, I groaned, feeling my climax approaching much too quickly. Having my cock stuffed inside my little sister's no longer virgin pussy was so dirty and wrong, so downright nasty.

"Sis, I'm not going to last long," I confessed, my lips buried in her hair. From waking up to her firm little ass pressed against me to nearly getting caught by Tina in the barn, my dick had already been waiting for a release for far too long. "Mm-- fuck, you feel so amazing."

For a moment, I thought I was gaining control, but then I felt her mouth sucking and nibbling at the skin of my throat, and I came fast and hard. My orgasm rushed over me with a roar, and I swore hoarsely as my cock spat my seed deep into my baby sister's clutching channel.

"Sorry," I swallowed. "It's been a while, and you just... It feels so good inside you."

"Don't worry about it," she breathed. "Your fingers are enough for me."

"No." I shook my head and pressed a kiss to her temple. "No, just give me a second." It was too easy to harden again with her soft, young curves beneath me. Not even minutes later, I was slowly easing in and out of her sweet pussy. She squirmed and gasped under me, begging me to move faster, harder. Her muscles sucked me in, tightening with every thrust.

Kate drew her knees in close, and I reached beneath her to squeeze the smooth flesh of her ass as the new angle allowed me to plow her even deeper. Her panting was becoming more desperate with every stroke, her breaths shallow and hot in my ear. I could feel my cum mixing with her juices as I forced my cock in and out of her dripping pussy. It dripped down to her asshole, making wet slapping sounds whenever my balls smacked against her.

"Oh my god, big brother," she whimpered, "yes, take my virgin hole. I want every drop of your cum inside me." Our sweaty bodies grasped and pulled at each other in hazy ecstasy. I bore down on her, making her sweet little tits bounce and fall in time with our fucking. Unable to resist, I took one of her nipples between my fingers and rolled the puckered skin between my fingertips.

"I love your tits," I growled. "I've been watching them for years, in your tight little tops and those low cut dresses." I thought about the bikini she'd tortured me with at the river, giving her nipple an extra tug as punishment.

"They were always for you," she whispered, and I felt the pressure building in the pit of my stomach.

Her body trembled beneath me, and I leaned down to steal her mouth in one of the best kisses of my life. It was full of forbidden passion and sweet affection, with taboo feelings of lust and gentler ones of love and care. Her tongue danced hotly with mine, tasting like sin and perfection. I swore as I shoved my cock in and out of her twisting, writhing body that I'd give my little sister anything she wanted for the rest of her life, as long as I could have kisses like that one.

"Danny," she moaned against my lips. "I think I'm gonna come."

I increased my pace, digging my fingers into the soft flesh of her ass. "Take as long as you need, sis, I'll go all night for you," I promised between clenched teeth. "I won't stop. I'll take you as many times as you want."

My oath was all she needed. She imploded on herself like a dying star, her nails leaving marks in my skin as her tight muscles clamped rhythmically around my cock. I rode her through the peak of her orgasm and then tumbled into my own climax, hissing her name as her heated walls milked my spurting cock. We gasped for breath together as we came down, my thoughts a dizzy flurry of my beautiful sister and my semen deep in her belly.

I collapsed on top of her, brushing her damp hair away from her face. In the moonlight streaming in through my bedroom window, her hooded eyes were glittering with exhaustion and satisfaction. "I hope that was what you wanted," I told her, easing out of her warmth and sliding my hand up her hip. "For your first time."

She traced her fingertips down my spine, giving me shivers, and smiled up at me. "It was with you." Shaking her head, she held my shaking body to hers. "It was exactly what I wanted."

Closing my eyes, I rested my head in the crook of her neck. The scent of her mixed with sweat and sex was something I wanted to remember forever, the sweet aroma of my love for my sister. In that moment, I had everything at my fingertips.

We'd make new plans. I'd tell my dad to hire a new farmhand, move up to Pennsylvania. I'd get a job and work my way through veterinarian school. I could see it all unfolding in front of me, my new life. One I wanted, one I chose. And I could see it with her. My first love.

Maybe we'd come back to the farm one day after, for good. Maybe we'd make love in this bed for the rest of our lives. Maybe I was crazy, but she'd gotten under my skin. While I was holding her, she was anything and everything. And I could name at least seven ways to remove a splinter, but this was one I planned to keep.

SarCatsm
SarCatsm
107 Followers