Splish, Splash

Story Info
An evening of clean and soapy fun.
905 words
3.88
12.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a celebratory dinner. Allie had just gotten a new new job. This was a call for celebration on many levels. She had the job she wanted, a nice paycheck, and she truly felt she would be enjoying her new work. Chris had promised her a surprise this evening and she was curious what it would be. Dinner had been nice as had the flowers, but they were hardly a big surprise, at least not one worthy of the grin on Chris’ face.

As they got in the car after dinner, Chris leaned over gave Allie a kiss and said, “I’ll drive”. Once in the car Chris pulled out a long piece of silk and tied it like a blindfold over her eyes. “Now I’ll take you to your surprise,” Chris whispered huskily into her ear. Chris drove for a few minutes, his free hand caressing Allie’s thigh. His fingers sliding under her tan skirt feeling the top of her thigh high stockings, his knuckles grazing the moistness of her pussy. Allie couldn’t suppress a sigh of pleasure, the blindfold adding to the excitement.

All too soon by Allie’s reckoning, she was enjoying the ride, Chris stopped the car and got out. He led her through a few doors, guiding her around some objects. Kissing her neck he started remove her clothes. She sighed as her skirt hit the floor. She had no lingerie on. The stockings were all she had on under her clothing. A cool breeze as her sweater was removed made her nipples stiffen even more than they were from excitement. Sliding his tongue over her breasts and stomach Chris started to roll her stockings down her legs. She could feel his warm breath on her wet pussy. It sent a shiver up her spine. When the stockings were removed. He whispered, “Its time for you to see where you are.”

As the blindfold was removed Allie could see she was in a large bathroom lit by what seemed like a hundred candles. But what took her breath away was the enormous hot tub like bathtub in the center of the room, already filled with bubble bath. “Do you like?” Chris said the smile clearly in his voice.

He helped Allie into the tub, and watched as the warm sudsy water rose over her breasts. Standing in front of her he slowly removed his clothing. He teased her a little, performing a sensuous striptease for her. When he finished he stood naked in front of her. His large cock was too tempting for her to resist. She took it in her mouth. Working her tongue and lips over his rod she was soon able to make it much larger. Chris smiled down at her, “Lets not end this too quickly,” He said with a grin. With some remorse he slid out of her mouth and into the tub. “First we have to get you nice and smooth.” He said as he started to lather her leg with shaving cream. He carefully shaved her legs. His touch was sure and gentle. Her legs quickly became silky smooth. The feelings of Chris’ hands running over her legs to check for stubble was wonderful, Allie sighed in pleasure. She felt wonderful sitting in the warm water with Chris paying rapt attention to her. It was a luxurious pleasure that became greater when Chris started to work the lather onto her pussy. Her pussy was slick with shaving foam and her own juices as Chris worked the razor carefully around her swollen lips and clit, removing all traces of pubic hair. Once his ‘work’ was finished Allie was almost crazy with lust. Now the true benefits of the large tub would come into play.

Almost leaping on top of him, Allie was able to straddle his lap, and slide her pussy up and down on his cock. His thick shaft sliding along her lips and clit, kept on the outside of her pleasure cave for a little while, heightening her pleasures and desire. Chris’ mouth sucked on her breasts. His tongue circling her stiff nipples. His teeth nipping gently at them occasionally. When her clit felt like it was going to burst she took him into her. Shifting her legs she was able to get into a squat and ride rapidly up and down on top of him. On each drop she could feel his cock slam deeply into her. On each lift, she could feel his head pop out of her. The feeling was incredible, for both of them. The water helped support her weight and she was able to concentrate on the pleasure not her balance. With a shudder she felt an orgasm building inside her. Chris’ moans told her that she was not alone in this regard. As her legs gave out to the waves of joy shuddering through her body, she felt Chris’ cock burst forth with its load. His juices mixing with hers deep inside of her.

After holding each other in quite happiness for awhile, Allie was able to look around. Many of the candles had been put out by splashes of water from their passion. But many were still burning bright, and as Chris started to stiffen under her gentle strokes she realized that their passion was still burning strongly. Looking through the bathroom she saw the king-size bed in the suite’s bedroom. The evening had just begun!