Split Wishes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Plz reply when you get up.'

He decided to settled into bed to wait for Ellena. Her comforter was soft, fluffy, and warm. Her mattress was exceedingly comfortable. He turned on the TV to help pass the time. He woke two hours later, when a message finally came back.

'Up again, sort of. Your friend(?) was very happy to see you ^^;;'

'Oh, shit. Well, I'm sorry about that as well then.'

'Sorry for what? We both agreed to the swap.'

'Yeah but, I was an ass last night :('

'Not so much of an ass you didn't find another hook-up D:'

'Krystal? She's, well, she's more than a hook up. Anyway, if you want to come back home and wait this out, I'll head there.'

'Actually...>.>;;'

'Actually what?'

'<.< Can I be terrible?'

'Depends, you going to get my junk pierced or something?'

'Oh hell no! >.< Though you probably should see this...'

A picture came up a few seconds later of his dick. Only, it was quite bit bigger than he remembered it being. Even soft, his glans was peeking out of his foreskin. He had always been big, but what he was looking at felt like pure fantasy.

'What's up with my dick? Surely that's photoshopped ._.'

'Krystal wished for it o_o I guess something about us being swapped makes us change to meet wishes? Your tongue got longer and, well, I came for a solid minute earlier >.< Both of those were things she vocalized.'

'You had sex with my wife?!'

'Your wife?! Why are you out on dates if you're married?! >:['

'She's not my wife wife, she's my work wife.'

Ellena did not reply or even start typing.

'Look, its a long story but, she and I are really good friends...'

'You know what? I shouldn't judge ._. Wasn't that part of why this happened?'

'Anyway, what was this terrible thing? I imagine it has something to do with my body.'

'Yeah...there's this woman at work I like, but she's straight as a rail. I want to ask her out as you.'

Phil raised an eyebrow. 'Okay...?'

'I mean, I'd tell her it's me -_-'

'So you want to go on a date as me? That's fine. I keep condoms in the top drawer of my dresser.'

'What about you? What are you going to do with my body?'

'Would you kill me if I said have sex with Krystal?'

The chat bubble appeared and disappeared several times but, finally a reply came back. 'That is fine by me. I told her I have someone I want her to meet and I figure you can work things out from there. You know where Dawson's is right?'

'Yeah, I'll be there in an hour.'

'Sounds good. This will make it easy for us to avoid each other until tomorrow and we swap back.'

He was about to put the phone down when another message came in.

'Do feel free to warm up for Krystal. I won't hold it against you. Besides, I think I left a few things out. Don't worry, they're all waterproof.'

What did that...Oh! His mind suddenly racing, he tried to figure out the best place to masturbate would be. Staggering to Ellena's bathroom, he reached past the shower curtain and started to draw a bath. Coming to stand in front of the mirror, he stripped off her shirt and shorts. He ran her hands over her wide hips and her tight stomach. He hefted her boobs, the pair a bit smaller than he expected. Her areolae were surprisingly fat, the dark skin rising up around her nipples.

He moved down to touch Ellena's vagina, but found himself hesitating. Even with her permission, something about doing so felt a little wrong. He had touched a lot of naked women, had even forced some to be naked—completely at their behest—but this felt like some sort of invasion.

It was then he saw the toy on the sink. The device was kind of egg shaped, with a thick silicone opening on one end and buttons on what he assumed was the back. Pushing the power button, the opening made a throbbing noise and air pulsed out of it. With an appraising pout, he turned it off.

"A little fun won't hurt, right? I'm sure Krystal is showing her a good time in my body and she's got that date later. Yeah, it's only fair I take hers for a test drive."

Pushing the curtain pack revealed a few other toys placed in a rack, probably to dry. They were much more normal looking phallic objects. He put the rack on the floor and slipped into the bath with the thing that was on the sink. He could not quite fit all of her under the water, her knees and few inches of leg on either side rose out of the water like a pair of bridges. As the warmth enveloped him, Phil could not help but let out a contented sigh. Why did he not do this more often?

As he relaxed, he turned on the thing. True to his guess, pulses of water shot out from the opening. Unsure what to do with it, he pointed it towards him and between her legs. The sensation of the water crashing into her crotch was interesting but, not arousing. He spread her vulva open in an attempt to let the gushing water reach her more sensitive skin and, while there was more feeling, it was still not exactly making his toes curl. He hit the other button and the pulses got stronger, but not enough to get him going.

Switching it out, he set it on the edge of the tub and grabbed one of the dildos. He dropped it on her chest and scooped up her boobs to wrap around it. The soft globes over flowed his hands, spilling out from between his fingers. Her fat areolae squished under his fingertips and the sensation was more intense than he expected.

"I love when Krystal does this to me, always wondered what it felt like for her."

He could feel the stiff rubber through her plush flesh and he rubbed her tits against it and each other, wiggling one up then the other. The dildo's raised veins felt surprisingly good against her skin and Phil felt her pussy clench deep inside before relaxing.

The image of his new cock popped into his head and, before he knew it, he was fantasizing about what last night could have been. He was on top of Ellena as she did this to him. As his cock inflated to new heights, so did her tits. With blue veins showing they would surge larger until his foot long pole was wrapped in sensitive tit-flesh.

Lost in the fantasy, he did not realize that was happening. As he began to gasp with imagined pleasure, her magically malleable body responded. Her tits pulsed larger, swelling in stages as if they were being pumped with fat. As her bust stretched, so did her areolae. The dark skin spread to cover ever more curve, puffing up more with each new inch of bosom until her nipples were enveloped. As her endowments grew, less of her legs stuck out of the water. Once at mid-thigh and calf, the water now clung to skin a few inches on either side.

About to come in his fantasy, Phil pulled the dildo out of the valley of cleavage and pushed it against her opening. Only, it did not slide in right away. Unsure of what he was doing wrong, he sat forward to look at what was going on and was thwarted by her boobs floating in his way. Which is when he realized what happened.

"Oh man, she is going to kill me. No wait, this is all part of the wish. It'll go back to normal by tomorrow. She doesn't have to know I somehow doubled her measurements."

Thoroughly self-convinced, he went back to trying to fit the dildo into her body. When it still would not budge, he left it to float in the tub and went to using her fingers. Not sure what exactly to do, he brushed her labia from bottom to top and then shuddered as he hit something, a small bump. Circling his fingertips around that point elicited gasps he had no control over. Within, he felt more clenching but, this time there was also a feeling of opening and relaxing.

"Is this her clit? It feels so different from Krystal's. I changed her tits while fantasizing, I wonder if the same thing will happen again?"

He closed his eyes and thought about Krystal. He tried to think of what she looked like laying on her back with her legs spread. What did it look like while she worked herself up. Her's was almost the size of a marble, its shape evident at the top of her pussy. He began to circle Ellena's, thinking of what it felt like against his fingers when he was rubbing her while fucking her doggy style.

There was a little throb and Ellena's clit inflated a little. He kept rubbing and the little bundle of nerves kept swelling. It started to feel less and less keenly pleasurable, so he visualized Krystal using one of her vibes. At once the sensitivity went through the roof and Phil found himself quaking in the tub as the feeling of cumming soon suddenly loomed over him.

Ellena's low voice rose as he began to chant 'yes', rising to that saccharine sweetness of Krystal. His free hand reached out for the dildo and found the other thing. He pressed it to her clit, desperate to climb over a hurdle that felt like it kept growing. He turned it on.

Everything went white.

The water was lukewarm before Phil woke up again. As he blinked awake, he tried to climb out of the tub. Pruned fingertips slipped on the porcelain, legs that were like jello would not stand under him. Her was still panting and buzzing like when he had been playing with her clit. Surely that would pass as he came down. He leaned on the side of the tub, arms crossed over massive mams, waiting for her body to collect itself after that. Another minute passed, the humming arousal had not decreased. If anything, he was hornier than before. It seemed like, in raising Ellena's sensitivity he had also ratcheted up her sex drive.

"I did not ex-" He paused. Her voice was so much brighter, so much bubblier. "Ho...this feels amazing! Like, is this how Krystal feels all the time? How can she stand it?"

Grabbing the other, smaller phallus from the rack, he tried to lift her leg to reach back. Doing so however sent him tumbling backwards into the tub. It did allow him to reach around her more than head-sized tits to her now aching pussy. Shifting his grip on the toy seemed to turn it on as all of a sudden it was throbbing in his hand. Sliding the rounded tip up and down between her labia sent electric shocks up and down. Unable to hold back, he plunged all five inches into her depths and promptly lost his grip on it.

Instead of being debilitating however, the steady vibration was making his mind clearer. As if it was scratching a distracting itch. He was able to get out of the tub at least. Leaning on the counter felt more unlike it had before. In fact, it felt like he, as him, was leaning on the counter. Looking down, her body had changed more than he realized.

The foot of height she once had on him had turned to horizontal inches instead. All around, she was a little rounder and a little wider. Not so much so that she looked unhealthy, but enough that she no longer looked like an swimwear model either. Clapping her butt resulted in a far bigger handful of flesh than earlier.

Just then, her body clenched and her knees went weak as intense pleasure radiated out from between her legs. A moment later, as her vaginal muscles twitched, the vibrator hit the floor.

"Okay...I think that counts and like, being warmed up."

--

What happened next? Well, that's a second date kind of story.

Yeah, that sounds perfect. Steak and story on me next time.

12