Splitsville

Story Info
No work, now no wife, do I tell her about the money? No way.
5.4k words
4.49
100.8k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
173 Followers

(There are some aspects about US divorce proceedings that I probably haven't got right but, hey, it's fiction so ride with it.)

Three months since I was laid off, out every day trying to find work. Life seems a bummer. Wife is getting scratchy, giving me a hard time – hell I'm not the rich-arsed President who's led this fair country down the gurgler. Or one of those poncy economists who uses lots of big words to justify HIS high salary. I'm just a blue collar worker trying to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads. Jim Newmans my handle, wife is Shirley, twins are Beth and Donna. I got a sister Julie, living nearby who's husband Ron is the Chief of Police so we all keep out noses pretty clean. He's actually a good guy who runs a straight department.

Dropped in on Julie on my way home after three days helping a builder set out concreting forms. A bit of under the table dollars is welcome. Had dropped into the grocery and stocked up on some stuff I knew we needed and picked up a lottery ticket at the counter. Ron had a serious look on his face.

"Howdy Jim, glad to see you got a bit of work. Wish you had a bit of college behind you so I could put you on my payroll. I need straight guys like you."

"Oh shit Ron, you got a rogue cop on your hands or something?"

"Just the Captain that transferred in six months ago, somethings not straight with him. And I think it involves you somehow."

"How do you mean?"

"Saw him downtown with Shirley today, coming out of one of the lawyers offices. They were both grinning fit to bust."

Shit, I knew Shirley was getting shitty but what is she planning. We sat around not saying the obvious, having a beer or two, then my life went from shit to shine. The lottery draw came on and blow me down I took out the big prize, 250 million. I knew with taxes etc I'd be lucky to see 150 mil but it was still a pile of money. Ron and Julie cracked up.

"What are you going to do if you get home and you get served?"

"Pack up my stuff, get the girls and split. And spend the next twenty years laughing."

"That's the attitude. Now if she makes any fuss about allowing you in just give me a call and I'll supervise getting your stuff. It'll take a few days to collect the money so if you need somewhere to lay low you can use my fishing cabin up on the lake. Actually it might pay to stay up there for a few weeks so she doesn't get the idea she has any claim on the money. I'll even lend you some grocery money at, oh I don't know, 5000% interest."

"Jackass Ron, a loan to my brother who's in trouble at that rate of interest will see your sex life cut back , oh , I don't know, maybe 5000%."

It felt good to laugh after the stress of the last months. Now to see what was happening at home. Ron was spot on, I pulled up the driveway and walked to the door to be met by a guy handing me an envelope "You have been served."

The locks had been changed so I phoned Ron and he came over.

"Open up Shirley, I'll supervise Jim getting his stuff and make sure there's no trouble."

Well the Captain was inside with a sneer on his face that was wiped off when he saw his boss.

"Why are you here Captain Mannering?"

"Ah, um , oh, Shirley asked me to stay with her."

Ron snorted and escorted me in. I packed all my stuff, thinking it didn't really matter because I would be buying all new stuff shortly. I knocked on the girls bedroom door and Shirley jumped in.

"They're staying here, leave them alone."

"I'm going to talk to them first, they can make up their own mind at 18."

"You leave them alone....."

The door flung open and Donna dragged me in and slammed the door behind me.

"Dad, we're coming with you, our bags are ready, we're not staying with that sleazeball a moment longer."

They hitched their backpacks on their backs and looked at me. I opened the door to find Ron standing guard with Shirley and Captain Mannering looking daggers at us. We marched outside and put all our gear in the back of my truck. Ron told us to follow him so we cruised downtown to an ATM where he pulled out a thousand to give to us. He had some bedding in his car that he transferred to the truck.

"You know where the cabin is, you'll need these sleeping bags and you'll have to buy food. Go, get out of town for a week or two, then give me a call and I'll provide security when you collect."

"Uncle Ron, I need , no, we need to tell you about your Captain. Mum told us she's been seeing him for about a month and that she plans to stay with him. But the sleaze has only been around tonight and in three hours he pinched my bum three times and Julies twice. He kept trying to look down our tops and we had to lock our door because he kept coming in. I don't think he is the kind of officer that you want in this town."

"Thank you girls, this constitutes an official complaint that I'll type up tomorrow. It can wait for your signatures until you come back into town. Now go and have some fun."

The girls looked at me strangely but we climbed in the truck and took off to the store and bought a lot more food. We headed north and two hours later arrived at Lake Horsefoot. A bit of a rough last couple of miles to the cabin. We left the truck lights on while we unlocked and moved everything in. Shut down the truck and got the cabin lights on, Ron had fitted a couple of solar panels with a 12V battery system. Lit the fire for some comfort, made a coffee then the girls broke down and needed a big hug.

"We're sorry Daddy, we didn't know until tonight. Now you don't have a house or a job or a wife. But you still have us, between us we must be able to earn enough to live on, especially if we can live here for a while."

"Sweethearts, I don't blame you for anything, quite frankly your mother hasn't been very supportive through this hard time and it's only been your hugs and kisses that have kept me going at times. NOW, can you keep a secret, a BIG secret?"

"No problem dad. Let me guess, Captain Mannering won't be working for much longer?"

"Probably not, but that's not the secret."

"Um, mums not really our mother... oh.. hang on, thats a silly one, you're not really our father?"

"No, No. we're your parents all right. A hint – it's something good."

"um,,, nope, no idea."

"Tonights lottery draw.."

"OH MY GOD, YOU WON THE LOTTERY!!!!!!!" "Oh Dad, our troubles are over."

"But won't mum......?"

"That's why we have to stay secret for a couple of weeks. Then we'll make the claim and disappear?"

"Can we change our names? Can we move to Australia?"

"We could do all those things, but do you really want to lose your favorite aunt, and your friends?"

"NO, definitely not. Okay, so we have to do some talking about plans. I think the important thing is to be patient."

"That's right Donna. And the first plan is to get some sleep. What have we got here."

This cabin was a fairly typical fishing cabin, although Ron had added and enhanced it quite a bit. One biggish room with a couple of old sofas, a dining table and chairs, with a kitchenette in one corner with gas cooker and gas fridge. A back door to a porch that had a door into the toilet as well as a big stack of firewood. One bedroom with a good king size bed in it. Now I knew why Julie and Ron went 'fishing' so often.

"Right girls, you two have the bed and I'll sleep on the sofa." Eruption!!

"NO WAY DADDY, AFTER WHAT WE"VE GONE THROUGH TODAY!! You're in the middle. No arguments, keep your shorts on but get into bed."

Frankly I was too tired to argue so dropped my jeans, stripped off my shirt and fell into bed. The girls quickly stripped down to a t-shirt and panties and hopped in beside me. The sleeping bags had been unzipped and were spread over us. Sleep came quickly and it didn't seem long before the new day saw us stretching after the best nights sleep I'd had for ages. The girls had curled up with their heads on my shoulders and one arm draped across my stomach, dangerously close to a normal morning experience for me, a woody. I slipped out of bed and relieved the pressure then put the kettle on for my morning coffee. The girls came out and went to the toilet then joined me on the front porch bench seat with a coffee of their own. We looked out across the lake and together went,

"Ahh."

We looked at each other and laughed. I realized the chilly morning had caused both girls to have very prominent protrusions on their t-shirts. Quite hard nipples, and the girls realized where I was looking. They looked down, then at each other, and laughed.

"We don't mind YOU looking dad. In fact."

And they both took off their t-shirts. They were twins and both around 34B with erect nipples. They leaned in so their breasts were against my sides with their heads resting on my shoulders.

"That gate we had to unlock last night tells me that this place is very private?"

"That's right Donna, Ron owns about 45 acres on this side of the lake with a state forest around the rest of it. Before the gate there are only a few other cabins on the lake but they are only used at holiday times, so we are unlikely to see anyone."

The girls looked at each other and smiled. I didn't think anything about the implications of our seclusion at this time. I was feeling laid back with my darling daughters by my side.

"How about we get some breakfast together then go through everything and see what we will need for an extended stay. There is a town about half an hour further up the main road"

Bacon and eggs on toast was a very acceptable breakfast then we packed all the shopping away. Thinking about being here for two weeks created a bit of a shopping list. We cleaned up and headed out to do our shopping. Cell phone reception! So the girls got busy and phoned their friends telling them not to phone home, that they were away on holiday and couldn't be reached for two weeks. There was a branch of my bank so I was able to close all my joint accounts and was able to withdraw another $350. I contacted my sister and organized a lawyer. Ron usually towed his boat up to the lake so we invested in three cheap surf skis as well as some extra fishing gear. The girls also felt the need to look at swim-wear then suddenly said it wasn't necessary. We headed back to the cabin and packed everything away.

It was nice and secluded, we found the shower, an outside one with no surrounding walls. Connected to a solar panel that needed someone to manually pump the water through for the person showering. The girls smiled at each other then looked at me.

"You'll pump for us, won't you, daddy."

"Sure, sweetheart, then you can pump me."

They looked shocked for a moment then burst out laughing. I reviewed what I had said and laughed with them.

"You naughty girls, you know what I mean."

"Daddy, I think that was what is known as a Freudian slip. Where you say what you REALLY want. Thats OK dad, anytime you need 'pumping' one of us will be happy to oblige."

Oh my God, what were these two thinking. We put swimsuits on and tried out the surf-skis. A lot of fun and then we worked out how to fish from them. A lazy hour with no bites then we went back in for lunch. After we'd cleaned up from lunch the girls decided to do some sun bathing so spread towels out in front of the porch where I was enjoying my coffee. They both looked straight at me then removed their bikinis, tops and bottoms, and lay down. I was at a loss for words but, fortunately, none were needed for a while. After ten minutes my mouth felt like it would work again then.

"Daddy, we need sunscreen on, come and be our man."

Fortunately they were both face down so I was able to do their backs OK. Problems arose however when I got south of their waistlines. Both girls had their legs parted and, although not doing the splits, they were definitely displaying their goodies. After a moment or two, or maybe three or four Beth looked back at me.

"Daddy, look as much as you want. Touch as much as you want. We're here for a while and we don't plan on wearing clothes unless we absolutely have to. You will be seeing us, and touching us, get used to it. We're a bit nervous but we love you too much not to do this."

"But.... but... this is going to have an effect on me that ... that..."

"That WE will deal with. That's a promise Dad."

My mind was churning as I absent-mindedly finished applying the sunscreen. I suddenly realized that I had been running my hands all over their bottoms and had even touched their pussy's. Their butts were raised with their cheeks parted to allow me easier access. I could see both little puckers easily as well as their open lips. There was a definite aroma of arousal from them and my body responded. Donna rolled over and spread her knees giving me a full frontal view. She reached down and held her lips apart showing her innermost secret.

"When you are ready Daddy, We're ready for you. You've always been there for us, now we're here for you"

I was shocked. I needed time to work through this so I went for a swim. The girls gave me the space I needed but were both face up when I came out of the water. I stood for a few minutes just looking at them. Their legs were well open so their patches of pubic hair hid nothing. What became visible was their arousal as moisture appeared between their lower lips. Beth raised herself on her elbows to look at me.

"Come on Dad, lie down here between us. We've been talking and can see no reason why we can't continue just being together. This lake is really lovely, maybe Uncle Ron would sell you part of this land so we could build our own place."

I gingerly lay down between them.

"Interesting idea. What would we do for the next forty or so years? Just lay around getting an all-over tan. I'm used to working with my hands and ..."

"You can 'handle' us as much as you like dad."

"Yeah right.....No, I think we need something that will be productive but allow us to work when we want to work. No hurry, but think about different ideas, write them down. Don't worry about how crazy they are. Here's a couple; we could buy and run a nudist resort, we could plant a couple of acres of blueberries, we could buy a lake and run hire boats."

"oh oh..... how about we buy a lake and run a nudist resort where the nudists can pick the blueberries and hire boats as well. Put all your ideas together."

"mmmm....you're starting to think. Remember, no hurry. How about we go out on the skis and see if the fishing is better now?"

We paddled along the shore this time and managed to catch a decent bass for dinner. Back to the cabin and cooked it in the outdoor fire-pit. Laid back enjoying a beer while the girls had a coke, enjoying the stars coming out. Peaceful, then the girls cuddled in to me. I couldn't help it, I tensed up.

"Dad, just relax. We're not going to rape you......yet."

I froze and then looked at Donna.

"Dad, we both love you. A natural expression of love is in the physical joining. When it happens, and it will, it will be because it happens naturally. We'll keep talking about sex and showing our bodies openly until you understand that. We know you have the old hangups about incest but I read that it's actually a Christian reaction from the Roman times when the Caesars married their siblings. The risk of deformed children is nonsense, look at animal breeding programs, they get very incestuous without problems."

Shit, I was starting to maybe, accept their viewpoint then they hit me with the idea of children.

"Ch...Chil...children!"

"It's OK Dad, we're both on the pill, so there's little risk of that happening. But in the future, who knows."

They took me by the hands and off to bed. I was still a bit dazed but let them take my shorts off and climbed into the middle again. This time no t-shirts, no panties, no shorts. Also no sex, just laying there together. I woke in the morning and realized that the girls were holding my woody. Not doing anything with it, just holding it. Naturally what was normally a sapling woody was now a mighty oak. I disengaged their hands and slipped out of bed. I looked at the toilet and thought I'll never be able to aim it with this, so stepped out the back and aimed at the trees. A hand came round my waist and took hold and gently aimed it for me. It felt,...natural. A gentle shake to finish, then Beth stepped forward.

"My turn Dad, can you aim me please?"

I've never tried aiming a girl peeing before and it took me a moment or three before I worked out how to hold her lips apart. Needless to say, we got pee all down her legs, over my hands and some on the trees.

"OK Dad, my turn. I hope you've had enough practice with Beth to work out how to aim me properly."

I had, and managed to water the trees without any problems. It was probably a good idea to have a shower so Donna pumped for Beth and I. Bloody hell that water was cold. Must remember to have a shower in the afternoon. A similar day to yesterday, just lazing around.

The night was different. We showered and went to bed but this time our bodies contacted each other with intent. I could smell their arousal as we got into bed and I responded without conscious thought. Their nipples peaked and brushed across my chest as they took turns giving me a goodnight kiss. I realized the different meanings, not a 'good night-sleep tight' but a 'we're going to have a GOOD NIGHT' tonight.

Our hands gently stroked each other, caressing, and promising things to come. Both girls smiled as my woody responded and peeled the covers back to turn and have a good look. This presented their tender bottoms to me. My hands caressed their cheeks and slipped between their legs. They both gasped but spread their legs to allow me better access. They kissed my cock and I heard a murmured discussion before Donna opened her mouth and slipped me inside. I gasped at her innocent touch and returned the favor. I turned her on her side and spread her legs wider. When I licked her from clit to ass, she moaned then sucked my cock more urgently. She needed lessons but just the warmth and love she showed made me feel aroused. I licked her again and again until she was bucking and she told her sister to take over. Beth went from avid watcher to enthusiastic participant. My tongue stiffened and slid inside Donna's lips, forcing its way into her depths, one hand was caressing her and circling her back pucker while my other hand was more direct with two fingers directly into Beth's pussy. They were both moaning and humping away, begging for more.

Donna was responding very quickly, the teasing of the last few days coming to a head. She arched her back and screamed. I gentled my caresses and licking, continuing the stimulation but allowing her a moment to catch her breath.

She turned around and brought her face to mine.

"Thanks Dad, that's the first of many."

Donna sat astride my stomach and lifted herself. She slid back a little while Beth aimed my cock into her opening. In the right position she wiggled and looked at me.

"Breaking a virgin Dad, what's best, Fast or slow?"

"Oh. ...oh... my god. If you're sure then usually a fast entry then hold while you adjust. Don't drop all the way, just get inside. It will hurt so wait until it stops hurting."

"Silly dad, my hymen went to exercise, tampons, and hairbrush handles, but this is the first penis inside."

"Oh... OK,, shouldn't be the big hurt then, just take it slowly as you adjust."

She slid me inside, adjusted, slid further and further until our mounds met. A look of triumph lit up her face.

"Er... now what dad?"

"Intercourse is called 'screwing' for a reason. Up and down, and rotate, especially while down. This will stimulate inside your vagina, hopefully finding your G spot, and also stimulate your clitoris."

Beth was cupping my balls while Donna started the dance of love. Her breasts gently bouncing as she tested her positions until she gasped and hunched forward. Her eyes opened wide, and she tried that position again, ....and again. Her mouth hung open as she whimpered and humped away. She tried different speeds, managing to stay in control until I started to thrust hard, up into her. A few strokes then she screamed as we both climaxed. She sat there, gasping for air as she looked at me.

JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
173 Followers
12