Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 01

Story Info
Spoiled rich city girl goes camping with country cousins.
11.1k words
3.94
61.8k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
669 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER: In this kinky comedy set in the summer of 1994, Madison, a spoiled rich city girl, is horrified at spending two weeks camping with her country relatives.

Her Uncle Bob and Aunt Anna won't take any of Madison's nonsense, and of her three cousins John is boring, Dylan is a pervert and Kate a country girl with no fashion sense.

The first chapter sees spoiled brat Madison hating every minute of the camping trip upon arrival, and poor Kate gets the worst of it. Will meeting two guys from Downunder, Davo and Travis, improve Princess Madison's camping vacation? Maybe or maybe not. Perhaps Kate can have some fun?

Please note that this story contains frequent very coarse language and ribald humor, both sexual and non-sexual. The expression 'fanny', used here by Australian and New Zealand characters, refers to vagina, not the North American usage meaning bottom.

The jokes the Australian character Davo makes to the New Zealand character Travis are meant in good humor, typical of the laid back Australian humor and the friendly rivalry between the two countries. They should not be taken as mean-spirited.

All characters who engage in sexual activity, appear naked or partially naked, or who are described retrospectively in a sexual way are 18-years-old or older. All characters and situations are fictional with any similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental.

I hope you enjoy reading the first chapter of 'Spoiled Princess Hates Camping', and look out for more chapters as they appear soon.

****

FOR many years, only children have often been labeled as spoiled. This generalization often proves insulting and hurtful for those without brothers and sisters, and parents who have raised their only son or daughter well. Indeed, sometimes the opposite applies, and an only child can be the result of an unwanted, unplanned pregnancy, and under-indulged and ignored. The stereotype of only children as being spoiled brats was not helped by the publication of papers by psychiatrists in the early 20th century, which appeared to conclude that growing up without siblings was as dangerous to children as smallpox, polio or diphtheria, and that such children had miserable prospects for adulthood due to indulgence and material excess.

Unfortunately for people without siblings who despise the spoiled stereotype that dogs them throughout life, there are those who fit it only too well. One such person was Madison Forsyth of New York City. Born to a wealthy couple who were told by doctors that they had next to no chance of becoming parents, the arrival of Madison in late 1975 was heralded as a miracle, and her parents doted upon and indulged her for years. By her 18th birthday in the fall of 1993, Madison was a spoiled, stuck-up, vain, high-maintenance and materialistic brat, living the pampered life of a princess in her parents' luxury Manhattan apartment, and attending one of New York's most exclusive private girls' schools.

With both parents wrapped around her little finger, whatever Madison wanted Madison got. Her mother was a little harder to manipulate at times, but Daddy could never say no to his princess, especially when she put a pouting expression on her exceptionally pretty face framed by silky, long blonde hair; or fluttered the eyelashes that encircled her sapphire-blue eyes.

Madison's girlfriends were all from wealthy families (her parents had long discouraged her from associating with kids from lower socio-economic backgrounds) and they were also spoiled to some degree, so Madison rarely got a chance to see well-balanced parenting and family dynamics. Therefore she was not able to see that there might be a problem. She was Daddy's girl, with everything money could buy and a huge allowance funded by her parents, allowing her to indulge her rich lifestyle with her pampered friends.

Then one day, in the summer of 1994 after Madison had graduated from school, something extraordinary happened. Her parents told her she had to do something she didn't want to do, and stood firm and united. No amount of the usual tactics Madison used to get her own way - pleading, tears, petulance, foot-stomping or acting nice - served to move her parents so much as an inch. They sternly reminded her that they gave her a most generous allowance and would be paying her college tuition fees for the next three years. She had to do what they said, be grateful for it and that was the end of the matter. That something was a camping trip to the New Jersey Pine Barrens for two weeks with her Aunt Anna, her mother's younger sister; her Uncle Bob and her three cousins, John, Kate and Dylan, while her parents went on a Caribbean cruise.

As well as her fury at being forced to do something against her will, the unfamiliarity of her parents saying no to her, and her fear at spending two weeks in a tent in rural New Jersey, Madison was absolutely confused. In her 18 years on Earth to date, Madison had never been camping. Vacations for her included first-class flights and luxury hotels, and for shorter breaks trips to the Hamptons. Just why her parents insisted she go camping now was perplexing. Madison's mother had grown up in rural Pennsylvania as one of six kids, and was the black sheep of her family, despising everything about the country, marrying a wealthy young man from New York and putting her country origins behind her as soon as possible. So why was she now forcing her teenage daughter to spend two weeks camping?

Madison often saw her aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents from her father's side of the family, and she liked them. They were cultured, sophisticated and wealthy, and Madison enjoyed spending time in their company. The stuck-up teenager, however, considered her maternal relatives the 'other relatives'. They were ordinary, honest, hard-working everyday people from a town in Pennsylvania, but in Madison's critical eyes, the equivalent of trailer park trash. She recalled a vacation several years earlier with Aunt Anna, Uncle Bob and their three kids, where she and her parents had met them in Philadelphia for a few days, then both families had gone up to the Jersey Shore for a week.

The entire vacation had seen Madison rolling her eyes at the way her cousins thought Philadelphia was so great, then looking down her nose at her relatives and the many people who had flocked to the Jersey Shore for their vacation. She despised the beach-front attractions, and worst of all was her cousin Kate. The big-boned, bubbly brunette had set a goal of getting Madison to enjoy herself at an amusement park, but failed dismally. Madison hated every minute of it, wore a sulky expression and counted the days until she returned to her familiar life of luxury back in Manhattan.

Memories of this vacation were one of the reasons Madison was dreading this camping trip, especially sharing a tent with Kate. Rather unkindly, she thought that her relatives would at least be in their element in a dirty, outdoor environment full of working-class people, animals and devoid of any culture and sophistication, but the problem was that she wasn't. Madison felt she was better than this, and it was unacceptable for her to have to put up with it. She should be at home or in the Hamptons having fun with her friends, staying with her city cousins or on the cruise with her parents. Madison was not put on this world to go camping with her country cousins.

Like people who dreaded a future event that was pending, or at the other end of the scale didn't want a great time in their life to come to an end, Madison delved into fantasy, telling herself that the day of the camping trip would never arrive, that time would somehow rewind and she wouldn't have to go. She also tried to tell herself this was all a bad dream, and soon she would wake up. None of this of course, due to the laws of physics, were possible and the day of the camping trip arrived, bright and sunny.

Wearing a pink tee-shirt (her favorite color) that fit well on her slim figure and accentuated her C-cup breasts; denim shorts that looked good with her long legs; white sandals on her pedicured feet with her toenails painted pink like the nails on her fingers; and expensive sunglasses that only marginally covered her sulky expression, Madison accompanied her parents into the car with Henry, one of her Daddy's employees, a middle-aged man with glasses. They arrived at Newark airport, and saw Madison's parents off on their flight, then it was a matter of waiting for Madison to be collected.

Madison and Henry sat waiting for Anna and Bob to arrive, Madison's pink case and same-colored sleeping bag next to the table. Madison had no interest in talking to Henry, and instead spoke to her friends on her cell-phone, pointedly ignoring the older man.

The van owned by her aunt and uncle, pulling a trailer filled with camping equipment drove into the car park. Deciding it was best to get it over with, Madison stood up and continued talking to her friend Tiffany, stopping only briefly to address Henry for the first time this morning. "Bring my case and sleeping bag," ordered Madison, turning and walking towards the entrance.

Henry sighed and with the greatest reluctance, followed the teenager's orders, dragging the heavy pink case behind him, the sleeping bag over his shoulder. Madison walked in front of him, her gait a flouncing one to emphasize her total anger and resentment at this forced camping vacation. Madison opened the external glass door, but rather than hold it open for Henry, allowed it to slam closed back in his face. The girl continued talking to Tiffany, ending the call when her aunt, uncle and cousins exited the van.

Madison regarded her relatives with a steely, unwelcoming glare. Her Uncle Bob was a tall, middle-aged man, with thinning hair, a beard and glasses. Aunt Anna was average height, slightly taller than Madison's mother but had dark hair, while Madison's mother was slim and blonde, far shorter in stature than her daughter.

Behind them stood their three kids. Eldest was John, aged 20, a tall, good-looking dark haired young man with a nice physique. Some of Madison's friends had said how handsome he was, with Madison quick to say that this was more than counter-balanced by the fact that he was boring as dishwater, contented with working in the warehouse of an agricultural supply company and living in the country.

To John's left were the fraternal twins, Kate and Dylan, like Madison both aged 18. About the only thing the brother and sister had in common was dark brown hair. Something strange must have happened during the twins' fetal development, because Kate, even when barefoot, stood six feet tall, towering over Madison who herself was reasonably tall for a girl, while Dylan, definitely the runt of the litter, just scraped in at five foot when wearing shoes.

Kate, a pretty girl with wavy-brown hair that grew below her shoulder and wore slim-framed prescription glasses that covered her unusual, pure green eyes had a big-boned structure, although she was not really overweight, and in fact was very sports-minded. The only parts of Kate's body that might be an exception were her breasts and her buttocks. Today, Kate wore a green tee-shirt, her enormous boobs held in place with an E-cup bra straining the fabric. Madison cast a distasteful eye over Kate's jeans, the fabric at the back stretched around the plump cheeks of Kate's bottom. Kate's jeans had novelty patches on various parts, such as a smiling sun on her left knee, and a full moon, also with a smiling face on the right. A rainbow patch was on the right thigh, a star on the left calf, with other patches of cartoon animals - a cat, a dog, a dinosaur and a horse - and fruit such as an apple, an orange, a watermelon and a bunch of grapes adorning the rest of her jeans. On her feet, the girl wore blue and white sneakers, which failed to match with her other clothes.

"Blue and green should never be seen, wear something to keep your tits in check, and patched jeans never looked good, even when they were in fashion. Oh, and Kate, they do make your butt look big," thought Madison. She couldn't believe that she would have to spend the next two weeks with her fashion disaster country cousin. How utterly embarrassing.

However unappealing Kate was to her, Dylan, who wore a black tee-shirt, shorts, sneakers and a baseball cap, was far worse. Dylan was always hyperactive, and Madison found him creepy too. He always seemed to be staring at her when they were together, usually at her breasts, between her legs and at her bottom. Dylan never stopped trying to impress her, usually with stupid, immature and outlandish behavior, and would also try to chat her up. This disturbed Madison somewhat, given that they were cousins, but even if they weren't Madison would have no interest in somebody as far below her as Dylan.

"Good morning, Madison," said Anna, smiling welcomingly, although this was forced. "We're so glad you're joining us on our summer vacation."

"That makes one of you," said Madison rudely, regarding her aunt with a sneering expression.

Seeing a look of anger growing on her husband's face, Anna tapped him lightly on the stomach to keep Bob in check, Anna again addressed her niece. "How about you put your things in the trailer, Madison? Then we can get on our way and let this gentleman go back to the city." Anna indicated Henry.

Madison pointed at the trailer. "Henry, put my case and sleeping bag in there, will you?"

Henry went to move, but Anna and Bob stopped him. "No, we'll get Madison to do it," Anna assured him. "I don't believe that we've met before. I'm Anna Wilson, and this is my husband Bob. Those are our kids, John, Kate and Dylan."

"Hi," said John, Kate and Dylan in unison, waving in greeting.

"I'm Henry Jones, pleased to meet you," said Henry, wondering how Madison could possibly be related to this family.

"Thanks for bringing Madison down this morning," said Bob. "If you wanted to go back to New York now, we can take it from here."

"Thank you," said Henry, glad to get away from this stuck-up, spoiled, sulky brat his employer had raised. He turned to Madison. "Have a great vacation, Madison."

"You haven't put my things on the trailer yet," said Madison, fuming that somebody her Daddy employed was listening to her aunt and uncle and returning to his car, rather than doing what she wanted. Normally she would go straight to Daddy to report this, but Daddy was thousands of feet in the air, and seemed to be part of this conspiracy to make his daughter's summer a misery.

Dylan jumped at the chance to step in and impress Madison. "I'll do it!" he shouted, preparing to run over, but his mother's voice stopped him.

"No Dylan, its Madison's responsibility," said Anna. She looked sternly at her niece. "Well, Madison, we're all waiting for you."

Madison shrugged her shoulders, glared at her aunt and replied, "You can wait all you want." She folded her arms and stood rigid in a display of resistance to her aunt and uncle's authority.

John, Kate and Dylan moved behind the van to discuss their opinions on the subject. "She's awful," said John in a low voice. "What a spoiled little brat. She always has been, always will be. Why did she have to come along?"

"Yeah, tell me about it," said Kate. "I'm the one who has to share a tent with her. But, I'll make an effort to be nice."

"She's not that bad," Dylan volunteered. "She's really hot, especially her tits and her ass."

John and Kate's eyes widened at their brother. "Ew Dylan, that's sick, she's our cousin," said Kate.

"Yes our hot cousin," Dylan affirmed. "I'll swap with you. You can share a tent with John, and I'll share a tent with Madison."

"You really are a little pervert, Dylan," said John. "Get help from a therapist."

At the front of the van, Anna and Bob continued their battle of wills with their niece over who was to load her case into the trailer. Anna and Bob pondered if they would reach New Jersey by nightfall, if at all if this persisted.

Bob looked directly at his niece. "Madison, you will put that case and sleeping bag in the trailer right now," he ordered. "Your parents gave me their contact details for the next two weeks. Would you like me to call them?"

Madison glowered, then conceded defeat, but not without a display of petulance and temper. "Fine!" The teenager grabbed the case by the handle, and dragged it to the trailer, stomping her feet, muttering under her breath and glaring.

"You can do it in good humor, Madison," her aunt warned her. Madison threw her case onto the trailer next to Dylan's BMX bike, did the same with the sleeping bag, then flounced around to the back of the van, storming past her cousins without so much as a haughty glare. She climbed in and took a window seat, glowering out across the airport car park.

Anna and Bob sighed. "I thought I might have grown to like her by now," said Bob, dreading the prospect of two weeks of this.

"You can blame my sister and brother-in-law for that," said Anna. "Carole and Charles could never have kids, and then somehow Carole gets pregnant with Madison. They spoiled her so badly I don't know what will turn her around. Carole and Charles thought camping - poor us."

John and Kate got into the back seats alongside Madison. Madison, who had long enjoyed the luxury of having the back of her parents' expensive car to herself, was horrified at being squashed up by Kate, her big bottom against Madison's thigh, her right breast brushing against Madison's arm.

Dylan sat facing the back in a single seat, directly opposite Madison, something that pissed her off even more. She could feel his eyes already upon her, staring at her breasts and her crotch. As Madison shifted herself in her seat, Dylan got the first glance of what he wanted to see - the pink elastic leg-band of Madison's panties, achieved by looking up her shorts when her legs were open for a moment. It was just for a second, but Madison's panties were something he wanted to see more than anything else in the world. On Madison's right shoulder, her bra strap - also pink - was marginally visible, to his added delight. His eyes drifted to the floor, admiring Madison's feet.

Bob and Anna got in, and Bob drove to the camping ground in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. The journey was a nightmare for Madison. Dylan staring at her was only the start of her problems. Everybody talked to her, tried to get her excited about camping like they were. Madison couldn't believe these people actually looked forward to their pathetic camping vacation so much. It was like they were going to a luxury resort.

Even more boring than the camping was the conversations about the kids and their jobs. John's promotion at the warehouse. How good it was that Kate was allowed to have two weeks off from her summer job, and would be covering in the office as a data processor operator for a lady who was having an operation in the weeks before Kate started college in the fall. How Dylan - who was not academic and not going on to college - had got a job in the fresh produce section of the local supermarket.

Worst of all was how they were so proud of Kate getting into college - some crappy no-name college in Philadelphia on a partial field hockey scholarship - to train as a teacher, majoring in English and Physical Education. Out came the photographs, one showing Kate in her school hockey uniform, her enormous breasts stretching the shirt, her fat ass and sports briefs barely covered with a pleated sports skirt, holding her hockey stick in front of her. Again feeling Kate's breast brush her arm, Madison thought, "Let your tits touch me again Kate, and I can think of a place I'll shove your hockey-stick, curved-end first."

Then Kate brought out a photograph of her and her friends - as though she thought Madison actually cared about these lower-class friends of hers. She ran Madison through a biography on each - there was Sonia, a tall African-American girl with breasts almost as big as Kate's. Next to her was a small statured, glasses-wearing Asian girl named Penny, and beside her an Italian-American girl called Katrina. On the other side was a red-haired Irish-American girl, Bridget, and finally there was Andrea, a blonde girl who had emigrated with her parents from Poland seven years earlier. Andrea actually lived next door to them with her parents and younger brother. Kate seemed very excited about she and her five friends all attending the same college in the fall, something in which Madison was not the slightest bit interested.

RetroFan
RetroFan
669 Followers