Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 03

Story Info
Madison continues to act like a brat, and a voyeur gets busy
9.9k words
4.09
21.8k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER: Spoiled princess Madison continues to hate her camping vacation, and makes the summer of 1994 miserable for her country relatives. It would be a whole lot worse if she knew what her cousin Dylan gets up to when left to his own devices.

The third installment of this kinky 1990s comedy, like the first two, contains strong ribald humor and coarse language. The opinions of one character with regards to homosexuals do not reflect those of the author.

All characters engaging in sexual activity, who appear naked or semi-naked, or who are described in a sexual way are 18-years-old or older. Any similarity to real persons living or dead is unintentional and coincidental.

Please enjoy Chapter 3, and look out for the conclusion in Chapter 4.

***

MADISON again awoke at the same time as Kate the next morning, and as was the case the day before, the girls both needed to use the toilet and take a shower. Madison and Kate collected their bags and towels, and exited the tent. As the teenagers walked barefoot up the path, they heard a loud voice behind them, "Hey Madison, want to see something cool?"

Kate and Madison turned around to see Dylan on the path, riding his BMX. "I was a BMX champion, do you want to see some great stunts?"

"No, I do not, Dylan," said Madison dismissively.

Dylan rode onto the dirt to get around his sister and cousin, and came to a halt in front them. "I'm really good at BMX, I'll show you."

"Dylan, stop showing off and go away," said Kate. She knew her brother was no BMX champion. Sure, he had done BMX and wasn't exactly bad at it, but while Kate and John had many trophies won at sport, Dylan's mainly consisted of 'tried hardest' awards. The only time he had actually got a placing was when he finished third in an event, but only because the kid who won had been disqualified due to his father making an illegal modification to his BMX. Dylan, who had finished fourth, was therefore promoted to third as the place-getters moved up, causing a huge boost to his ego.

"Just watch one stunt," said Dylan. Without waiting for a response, he raced up the path, pedaling as fast as his short legs would carry him. Dylan then began riding the BMX at great speed, weaving in and out of trees that grew either side of the path. Madison was unimpressed, but Dylan was so intent on showing off he did not notice.

After missing a large pine tree by inches, Dylan attempted a jump, but misjudged his timing. The BMX went flying in one direction, Dylan in another, landing heavily on his back. "Fuck!" yelled Dylan, writhing on the ground, very sore and sorry.

Although a self-absorbed spoiled brat, Madison was still human, and showed the normal reaction to somebody who appeared to be injured, running up the path to assist her cousin, Kate right behind her. Madison squatted down in front of him. "Are you okay, Dylan?" she asked urgently.

Dylan soon forgot the pain. Madison's knees were apart, and Dylan could see up her over-size tee-shirt to her lemon panties. He could see the outline of Madison's pussy through the fabric of her panties, an indentation in the middle of the saddle made by the entrance to her vagina. Both of her beautifully shaped legs were fully visible, from where her panties commenced down to her bare feet.

A few seconds later, Dylan found the view less pleasant, as Kate likewise squatted down beside him. Kate's legs were likewise open at the knees, her white panties with blue elastic visible and the shape of her vagina discernable through the cotton, but Dylan definitely did not want to see his sister's panties, much less the outline of her vulva. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see any more.

Bob and Anna ran over as Dylan slowly climbed back to his feet. He was embarrassed to have stacked it in front of Madison, then elated to have seen her panties, then horrified to have seen more of Kate than he ever wanted to see.

"What happened?" Bob wanted to know.

Kate stood up as she realized her brother was okay, nothing really hurt except for his pride. "Dylan was trying to do a stunt on the bike."

"Idiot," said Bob to his son. "When are you ever going to learn not to show off?"

"And why weren't you wearing a helmet?" demanded Anna.

"Helmets are for losers," said Dylan.

"Yes, and people who go around riding dangerously and showing off aren't losers?" asked his mother. She looked at her son's arm, and saw a graze. "I'm going to have to put something on that."

"Not the disinfectant?" protested Dylan.

"Yes, the disinfectant, and it will sting," Anna promised her son. Dylan pushed the bike as he began to walk back to the tents with his parents, limping slightly.

"Did you hurt your ankle?" asked Bob.

"It's nothing, just sore, I'll walk it off," said Dylan, wanting to appear tough in front of Madison.

"I think hiking is off for you today, Dylan," said Anna.

"Okay Mom, it might be best," Dylan conceded.

"Hiking?" Madison's tone contained horror at the word.

"Yes, we're going hiking Madison," said Bob. "Wear suitable walking shoes."

Bob, Anna and Dylan went back to the tents, while the two girls continued on to the female toilet and shower block. Again like yesterday, they closed and locked the toilet doors, lifted their over-size tee shirts, pulled down their panties to their ankles and sat down on the toilets. Kate read her book, stopping only to get toilet paper as she needed it, and once to lean forward on the toilet and scratch an itch on one of her bare feet.

Madison sat on the toilet in complete silence, like Kate getting toilet paper as she needed it but most of the time she just stared down at her panties and bare feet. This morning, the girls' digestive systems seemed to have synchronized, and both finished after ten minutes. When Kate scrunched up some toilet paper and applied it to her anus to wipe her bottom for the final time, Madison folded up some toilet paper to finish wiping her own bottom, as usual hating the feeling of the rough, non-absorbent tissue against her sensitive anus.

Madison and Kate got up off the toilets at the exact same moment, pulled up their panties in unison and each girl flushed the toilet she had sat on with half a second of each other. Both Madison and Kate opened the doors, exited the toilet cubicles while adjusting their panties, and washed their hands at the same time, before going into the shower block.

The girls closed the curtains to the showers they had chosen, and both took off their shirts and their panties, standing completely naked. Both Madison and Kate had to take care of certain landscaping issues required by all girls before showering, and the teenagers each retrieved shaving foam, a disposable razor and small mirror from their bags.

Kate and Madison wet and applied shaving foam to their armpits, before scraping away the start of any hair growth. Next they turned their attention to their legs, applying the shaving foam before gliding the disposable razors up and down their skin, any hair vanishing and leaving both teenagers with smooth legs. Kate had finished, and turned on her shower, testing the water temperature with her bare feet before stepping under the water, which splashed over her naked body, running down her breasts and bare bottom, soaking her pubic hair and washing away the residual shaving foam from her long legs.

Madison applied some warm water to her pussy, put her towel on the floor and sat down with her legs wide open, so her perfectly symmetrical vagina was completely exposed. Holding the mirror in front of her vagina, Madison slowly and gently shaved the blonde hair that had started to grow around her pussy, then turned her attention to her bikini line. The girl shaved away the newly growing hair to the side and leaving her once again with a neat triangle of curly blonde pubic hair on her mound, under which showed the pristine lips of her pretty pink vagina.

Madison then turned on the shower and jumped under the water, soaping up and washing her skin from her pretty face down to her bare feet, the pubic hair she had shaved washing away when she thoroughly cleansed her vagina.

Kate and Madison dried off and dressed for the day. Kate wore a bright teal-blue tee-shirt that accentuated her enormous breasts, and brown knee-length cargo pants, colors that failed to match. Madison put on a pink tee-shirt, and a pair of knee-length, denim overalls that looked great around her bottom. She gave her cousin's cargo pants a disdainful look, feeling that they made her butt look big. However, she considered Kate such a fashion disaster that her cousin was beyond help.

Returning to the campsite, the girls sat down to breakfast, and the sulky, snobby Madison again looked down upon her cousins as they ate cereal, John, Kate and Dylan flicking their tongues in and out again in unison just like lizards. Then Kate picked up a banana, unpeeled it, and put it into her mouth without showing her teeth, working it with her tongue and taking a bite. Kate then pushed more of the banana into her mouth, repeating the process.

Madison looked away, disgusted. How could Kate not know that she ate like a lizard half the time, and that she was giving a head job the other half of the time? Madison with the greatest reluctance helped clean up after breakfast, then put on white sneakers with white socks that were suitable for hiking. When she climbed into the back of the van with Kate and John, with her aunt in the front and Bob driving, her only consolation was that Dylan was not there to stare at her.

***

Dylan waved the van goodbye, then returned to the tents. However, it was not to his tent that he returned, but to the one Madison and Kate were sharing. He unzipped it and stepped inside, his eyes searching for the pink bag, locating it on the floor. A sly smile filled the diminutive young man's face. It was here, the moment he had waited for. He picked up the bag, his mind delving back into the pleasant memories of the months since he had reached 18, and opportunities to indulge his favorite pastimes had just fallen into his lap, time after time.

For his entire life, five foot Dylan had lived in the shadow, both literally and metaphorically, of his six foot tall twin sister Kate. Kate was more intelligent (Dylan might have been able to do something about this had he studied more), better looking, better at sports and more popular. Dylan was used to jokes such as, 'Are you one of Kate's dolls that came to life?' which annoyed him greatly. He also realized that while petite girls had no problem getting dates, very short guys had next to no chance, and he had found another outlet for his sexual frustration. This outlet was voyeurism.

At the moment, Dylan was on what gamblers termed a lucky streak. No matter when and where he was, an opportunity to up-skirt girls, perve at and even handle and smell their panties seemed to come up. One such time was at a school camp back in March. It had not started well. Kate was having her period and in one of her monthly moods, there were no bathrooms and the weather was wet and cold. However, the presence of a certain blonde named Jessica Adams made the four day wilderness camp worthwhile.

Was Jessica, a tall, slim, beautiful girl with long blonde hair and shapely breasts, buttocks and legs the most popular girl in school? Was she a cheerleader, the homecoming queen and the prom queen? The answers were yes, yes, yes and yes. However, Jessica achieved all this in the class of 1984 rather than the class of 1994. A decade out of high school, and Jessica was now a gym teacher, and Dylan could scarcely keep his eyes off her, although he was hardly the only guy in school who checked her out when she walked by.

Dylan loved looking at Jessica when she wore her standard sports shirt and short pleated skirt. He loved looking at her in her leotard as she taught aerobics. She even looked stunning in sweat pants. Even better was when she was supervising a swimming class, her fit, toned body and breasts encased in a one piece swimming costume, her feet bare. Once Dylan saw the hot teacher squat down at the pool's edge to give advice to a student, and her wet bathing costume showed the shape of her vagina through the fabric between her legs.

At the wilderness camp, Jessica Adams was one of the supervising teachers, and Dylan had been idly walking around between some trees on the wet, cold Saturday afternoon, when Jessica emerged from her tent with an umbrella in one hand, and a roll of toilet paper in the other. Dylan watched Jessica as she collected a spade, then made her way to the woods. Dylan fantasized for a moment about her squatting down in the woods with her jeans and panties around her ankles, then realized he was alone, and Miss Adams' tent was just a few feet away.

Stealing his chance, Dylan snuck into the tent, and a search of less than 30 seconds revealed what he had been looking for; the panties Jessica had been wearing yesterday. Dylan held the light blue, cotton bikini briefs in his hand, examining every part. The front panel that covered her pubes. The elastic that held the panties in place around her tummy and her legs. The back that covered her bottom, and could ride up between her cheeks and touch her anus. And best of all, the double cotton saddle, with a few light cream stains from her vagina. Dylan sniffed the stains, filling his nostrils with Jessica's feminine smell, then found towards the front of her underwear found evidence she was a natural blonde; a single, curly blonde pubic hair just near where her pussy would have rested against the panty fabric.

Aware that time was a factor and given he did not want to get caught, Dylan sniffed the hot young teacher's panties for a minute or so, then returned them and snuck out of the tent. Nobody was in the area, so Dylan casually walked back through the rain to where the other students were. He saw Jessica returning from the woods, Dylan thinking that the panties the teacher was wearing now would smell just the same when she took them off tonight.

Madison would have received little comfort had she known this, but she was not the only relative that Dylan indulged in voyeurism with. There was also his hot young aunt, Kirsty, and his pretty 18-year-old cousin Holly.

Kirsty was the youngest of his mother's six siblings, a very slim, attractive woman aged 34 with long brown hair and glasses. Academically she was brilliant, with a lucrative job in Philadelphia as an agricultural scientist. However, she was highly strung, easily flustered, forgetful, disorganized and perpetually running late. His mother said Kirsty had a typical scientific mind. His father less kindly said Kirsty was a scatterbrain; all book learning and no common sense.

She had stayed with the family for a week in April while attending a seminar in the region, much to Dylan's pleasure. Kirsty would wear short skirts that enabled Dylan plenty of chances to perve at her panties, and tight jeans to accentuate her bottom. Just as good, she would walk around barefoot, Dylan loving the sight of his aunt's beautiful bare feet, thinking how lucky Kirsty's boyfriend was that he could fondle her soles and pretty toes any time he pleased.

One morning during this week, Dylan awoke to see his very flustered Aunt Kirsty rush out of her bedroom, barefoot and wearing long pajamas, her clothes and shoes under her arm as she cursed herself for over-sleeping. Dylan heard Kirsty pay a hasty visit to the toilet, frantically unwinding toilet paper to finish, before flushing and jumping under the shower. Dylan listened to the water running, thinking about his hot aunt's naked body under the shower, her pubic hair covered in soap, water running between the cheeks of her bare bottom and off her tits. The shower shut off, and after a few minutes, Dylan saw Kirsty burst out of the bathroom, wearing a business blouse and skirt, trying to adjust her pantyhose and put on her jacket. Rushing downstairs and hastily applying make-up and perfume and tying back her hair, Kirsty had then jumped into her car and driven off at speed.

Going into the bathroom, Dylan had noticed that his aunt in her haste had dropped her wet bath towel on the floor. Her pajamas remained on the bench next to the shower, and on the floor next to them were her panties. Dylan locked the door, and on the pretense of brushing his teeth, had picked up the soft, white cotton bikini briefs and raised them to his nose. Inhaling deeply, he took in every molecule of Kirsty's feminine smell from the damp stains on the saddle of her pants. Evidently something had excited his aunt for her to get her panties so damp, and now she in turn was exciting him.

The same evening, Dylan took a chance and snuck into Kirsty's bedroom, took the pantyhose she had been wearing during the day and sniffed the garment's oval-shaped, cotton crotch that spent the day covering her vagina, getting harder and harder as he sniffed the wonderful scent of her pussy. Dylan wished she could live with them permanently, but reality prevailed, and Kirsty returned to Philadelphia.

Dylan's cousin, 18-year-old Holly, the daughter of one of his mother's brothers, was a pretty brunette who frequently wore her long hair in loose pigtails, or tied back in a pony-tail with a scrunchie. A cheerleader at school, she had the same large breasts that seemed to run in the family, and a shapely bottom and legs, with which she often accentuated with short skirts. At home, Holly would get overly excited, gushing and speaking at a thousand miles per hour when talking on the phone to her boyfriend, and would unconsciously allow her legs to drift open to show her panties. Dylan was delighted when he happened to be at his aunt and uncle's house, and Holly was on the phone to her boyfriend. Other times, he would discretely position himself so he could watch her walk upstairs in one of her short skirts. On one occasion Holly had been wearing stockings, as opposed to pantyhose, and Dylan got a great view of the soft skin between where her stockings ended and her white panties began.

Another thing Dylan enjoyed about Holly was watching her eating various food items, such as bananas, carrots, ice-creams and hot dogs, as she moved her mouth like she was giving a head job. With Dylan obviously being Kate's brother, he was too close and therefore unable to see that his sister did the same thing, and that he, Kate, John, Holly and Holly's younger brother and sister all had the same lizard-like tongue flicking when they ate.

In May, there had been a party at Holly's parents' house to celebrate the milestone birthday of an elderly relative, and Holly had been looking fine in a pink dress that came down to her knees. The party was downstairs and outside, and seeing that upstairs was unattended, Dylan had taken his chance and snuck up the stairs, with the intended destination Holly's bedroom.

Inside, he quickly found Holly's laundry hamper and opened it searching for her panties, Dylan soon finding two pairs of cotton bikini panties towards the top; one white and one light green. Taking them out, he examined and sniffed the saddles, but there was no scent at all, it was as almost as though they were clean. How disappointing. Dylan dug deeper into the hamper and retrieved three more pairs, another pure white, another white with purple flowers and the final pair pink. These had some creamy colored stains on the crotch, and Dylan eagerly sniffed the double cotton, allowing Holly's female smell to enter his nostrils, but puzzling why Holly's more recent panties did not smell the same.

So absorbed was Dylan in his voyeurism, that he failed to notice footsteps on the stairs until they reached the landing. Responding at almost the speed of sound, Dylan hastily threw Holly's panties back in the hamper and for once grateful for his small stature, hid under Holly's bed.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers