Spoils of Victory

Story Info
Older woman enjoys a younger lover - again.
2k words
4.51
142.6k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,354 Followers

"Hello?" Just one word, but I recognised her cool, calm tone instantly.

I took a deep breath. "Eleanor, It's Bob Allison."

"Bob Allison?" Her tone was puzzled and my heart sank, but then, "Bob! Room two-eighteen at Lake Erin Lodge, that Bob Allison?"

"The same. How are you?"

"Much better for hearing your voice." I heard a soft chuckle. "Are you, I hope, ringing me because of what I wrote on the photograph?"

"Um, yes," I said and held my breath, thinking of the words she'd written.

"Good." There was deep satisfaction in her tone. "Where and when?"

My prick jumped in my shorts. "Can you - will you - stay overnight?"

"Yes."

"Tonight, then. I've rented one of the Lodge cabins at Lake Erin for the weekend."

"Wonderful. I'll pack for the weekend. That's two nights, three if we stay Sunday."

"Are you sure?" I said, stunned, having only dared to hope for one night.

I heard her chuckle. "Absolutely positive. Which cabin?"

"Number three."

"I'll be there within the hour."

She was as good as her word, arriving in a silver Mercedes coupe driven by a dark-haired young woman. I went out to meet her as she retrieved her bag from the trunk and she moved easily into my arms for a kiss, leaning back and smiling at me as we broke apart again. She turned to wave to the driver of the Mercedes, who blew her a kiss before driving off. Eleanor was casually dressed in tight blue jeans and a loose sweater, battered sneakers on her feet, her hair tied back in a loose ponytail, looking nothing like the elegant lady - no other word fitted - that I had bedded at the Lodge. Bedded because of a bet I'd had with her husband, that I could get one of the women in the room, all strangers to me, into bed within the hour and prove the matter to his satisfaction.

That it was his own wife who had been my willing companion rather added to my pleasure, for I had only taken the bet, in cold anger, because I found him easily the most obnoxious man I had ever encountered. Eleanor had her own reasons, but when I took her photograph, with her naked except for stockings, for the proof that Sheldon had demanded, she'd written on a second copy of the photo, 'I want to do this again - slowly.'

"Did you get your ten thousand dollars?" she said, a laugh in her voice.

I hesitated. After all, I had won the money from her husband by making love to her, but I nodded sheepishly. "Yes, I did. He was reluctant but there were too many witnesses to the bet."

"Good! The bastard can afford it. I'm divorcing him."

"Because of me?"

"No, Bob, because he's a slimy toad who can't keep his hands off young girls." She made a face and indicated the departing Mercedes. "Including my niece." She regarded me gravely. "Is he a friend of yours?"

"No. I met him once before that evening at the Lodge. Barely even a business acquaintance. Probably an enemy now, after - "

"After you fucked his wife," Eleanor said with a wicked grin.

I smiled at her. "I only took the bet because he really pissed me off. I'm glad I did."

She laughed. "Me, too! Best fuck I've had since high school. I want more."

"Our sleeping together won't affect your divorce, will it?"

"No. I have too much on the bastard. I just want him out of my life."

"Okay. Enough on that subject."

"Amen to that. Now where's that cabin?"

"Just along here," I said, picking up her bag.

Eleanor took my hand and we strolled along to the cabin together. "In case we might actually want to do something besides fuck, inconceivable as that may sound, do you have any plans?" she asked.

"We have the use of a boat."

"Oh, I love boats!"

"That's good. Me, too."

"Yours?"

I shook my head. "Borrowed. An old twenty-foot gaff cutter belonging to a friend of mine, Charlie Jordan."

"Would I know him?"

I grinned at her. "Depends whether you're into bikes or not. He runs Charlie's Harleys on the coast."

"In that case, no. I've never been on a motorcycle in my life."

"Like to try it sometime?"

"Yes, I think I would. There are so many things I haven't tried."

"Okay then, but that's for another time. Tonight it's cabin three at Lake Erin Lodge."

Eleanor squeezed my fingers. "It is, isn't it? I'm not in a hurry to finish, Bob, but I certainly am to get started."

"Tomorrow - " I hesitated.

"Yes?"

"I have visitors' day passes for the nudist camp on Teal Island."

She clapped her hands in delight. "Something I've always wondered about. We must go!" She grinned. "But for now, Bob dear, can we fuck?"

I grinned. "But of course, my sweet. Here we are, Cabin three." I opened the door and ushered her in. The cabins at Lake Erin are simple, but functional. Two bedrooms, one with twin beds, untouched this time, the other with a king-size double. The main room had a kitchen and diner annexe at one end and a comfortable lounge area. Eleanor headed straight for the double room.

The drapes were drawn against the late afternoon light and a cooler with a bottle of champagne stood next to the bed. Eleanor stopped and turned to me, laughing. "Is that for before, or after?"

I shrugged. "Your choice."

"After, then," she declared positively, and began to undress. I watched her, leaning against the door. Beneath the jeans and sweater she was wearing simple, functional cotton bra and panties and she grinned as she removed them. Her nipples were erect and she cupped her breasts and offered them to me, before turning back the bedcovers and slipping, naked, into the bed.

"Aren't you undressing?" she said.

I smiled and began to strip, glad to ease the constriction over my now hard erection and in a few moments I had joined her in the bed. She reached out and her fingertips stroked lightly over my face.

"This first time?"

"Yes?" I said.

"Hard and fast, Bob, to scratch the itch. Then we can take our time for the rest of the weekend."

"Sure?"

"Positive. You can probably smell me, Bob, I'm so hot and ready for you."

And I could, that rich, complicated aroma of sexually super-heated woman. Eleanor moved her legs apart and I knelt between them, my prick hard and ready and again her cool fingers guided me into her heated depths. I eased in, then out to spread her juices, then in again, my balls against her ass. Eleanor sighed deeply and squeezed down on me with her internal muscles. She stretched up and kissed me lightly.

"I worried, Bob. Were my memories of last week true, could your prick really have felt so good in my pussy? They were and it does. Welcome back, lover. Now, let's fuck!"

That first time was hot and hard, just as Eleanor had asked, and as fiercely as my prick pounded her pussy, her hips were pushing her pussy back at me. It had been a week since our first lovemaking and despite masturbating every night at the delicious memory of it, it seemed no time at all before that familiar tension began to come over me, the slow climb to the crescendo and almost-agony of climax building in me. Building in Eleanor, too, for her fingers were moving aimlessly on my back and her legs were clamped tightly on me, holding me to her, urging me into her.

I was close, very close, and opened my mouth to say something, anything, to warn her, but just as I was about to speak, to tell her that I was close, she suddenly stiffened and then her pussy clamped down on me and a hissing gasp came from her as she climaxed. I couldn't have held back then to save my life, and my own violent tremors only mirrored hers as the climax lifted us both, carried us, tumbling heedless over that mental precipice, the two of us in wordless harmony as my seed poured into her heated depths and I died the miniature death that is climax.

Slowly, slowly, we came down from our high and Eleanor's vice-like four-limbed grasp on me eased, my own fingers unclenching from their grip on the sheet beneath us. She kissed me lightly, smiling, sweat beading on her clear brow.

"Even better," she whispered.

I grinned at her. "Yep," I said, "and it's only, um, six twenty-five on a Friday evening and we're here for the weekend!"

She smiled up at me, stretched and kissed my nose. "Do we eat sometime over this weekend?"

I growled. "I'll eat you later.".

She closed her eyes for a moment and groaned, shuddering. "Yes, Bob, please eat me." Her eyes came open again and she grinned. "I'll do the same for you, Bob, honey, but I was thinking more in terms of nourishment to give us the strength to do this as often as possible."

"We have a reservation for nine, at the Lodge."

"That's only two and a half hours!" she wailed, "I need time to dress!"

"Huh?" I said, alarmed.

She grinned. "Fooled you! I'll need about five minutes to get some clothes on, that's all."

I laughed. "If you can dress for dinner in five minutes, you're a woman apart, that's for sure."

Eleanor frowned. "It's not formal, is it? I didn't bring anything."

"No, casual as you like. I would have said something, honest."

"Thought so. You're not the type to take a casually-dressed woman into a formal occasion." There was a quality to her tone that told me somebody, and I thought I knew who, had done exactly that.

Eleanor wriggled a little, and said, "Ease out, Bob, I need to pee."

I laughed, and eased my softened prick from her. She giggled. "What?" I said.

"You're running out!" She wriggled off the bed and dashed into the bathroom. She was back in five minutes and leaned against the door frame, lithe, naked, lovely, just looking at me, her hair, loose now, cascading about her shoulders. She smiled and blew me a kiss.

"If we go to Teal Island tomorrow, Eleanor, you'll be the loveliest creature there," I said.

"When, Bob, not if. I really want to see that place."

"Fancy yourself as a nudist, then?" I teased.

"Not so much that," Eleanor said thoughtfully, "so much as to see if I can be naked in public amongst not only strangers, but also people I might know." She shrugged, straightened up and came over to sit on the bed beside me. She leaned across and kissed me. "I think one or two of my acquaintances go there."

"Good looking?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

Eleanor laughed. "Better looking than me."

"Impossible! You're the loveliest creature I know."

"Bob, I'm forty-one, almost over the hill."

"Ah! An older woman for me!"

Eleanor frowned, looking doubtful and unsure of herself suddenly, her nudity making her look doubly vulnerable. "Bob, I never asked before, but how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-eight next birthday, and I like older women, especially so one particular older woman called Eleanor Sheldon." I took her hand, cupped her chin with my other hand and turned her to face me. "That Eleanor Sheldon who just shared herself with me is without a shadow of a doubt the most attractive and sensual woman I have ever encountered," I said softly.

Eleanor smiled, her face rueful. "They say an older woman should take a younger lover."

I nodded. "They, whoever they are, are dead right. Champagne, my sweet?"

Eleanor straightened, laughing, eyes bright. "Yes!"

* * * * *

Thank you for reading this far, and I hope you enjoyed my tale. Feedback is welcome, and as the only reward I get for this is your approval, please vote!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,354 Followers