Spoils of Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Underneath her mask Victory's beautiful face turned scarlet. Even if she held the winning hand, she only had one garment left!

"I see your bet with my p-panties," she breathed. With an arrogant smirk, she smugly flipped over her hold card, revealing a seven of hearts. "And I believe the expression is Read Them And Weep!" She had the Flush!

Her opponent slumped back in his chair. The Centurion slowly shook his head as he reached forward for his own hold card. "You're perfectly right, Victory." His last card was a third ace, the ace of hearts, giving him a Full House!

Victory's smug look of triumph abruptly vanished as it dawned on her that she had lost!

"Now let us see what you're REALLY holding," the Centurion gloated. "If you take my meaning..."

She could literally FEEL the weight of six pairs of eyes on her... those of the Centurion, the four henchmen, and Sasha Cortez. Her entire body seemed to be hot, turning a delicate shade of red as she carefully unfastened her halter top and put it on the table. The men whistled as they finally got a good look at her spectacular boobs. True to the Centurion's prediction, they hardly noticed as she took off her mask.

Her pussy lips suddenly felt slippery and wet with anticipation. Hands trembling, the stunning superheroine reached under the table, where she awkwardly tugged her teeny tiny thong panties over her narrow hips, down her long, alluring legs and over her slim ankles. With a shudder of embarrassment, she straightened up again and added them to the pot, now as naked as the day she was born!

The Centurion immediately picked up her thong, caressing the skimpy scrap of damp nylon as he held it to his nose, savoring the musky aroma of her intimate places. Victory blushed even more deeply.

The four henchmen were cheering like maniacs as the young heroine sat there feeling small and utterly helpless, too stunned to even cover herself. Sasha struggled desperately against her ropes, squirming with embarrassment at the thought of Victory's humiliatingly thorough defeat and wondering what the Centurion and his men had in mind for the two of them now that they were both completely powerless!

"Hey!" the superheroine suddenly cried. "Since when does a deck of cards have TWO aces of hearts?"

Realizing that she had been royally rooked, Victory made a grab for her power belt, but the Centurion was too fast for her. He seized her wrists, quickly lashing them together with some cord and pulling her slender naked frame irresistibly into his arms.

"I thought you were a man of your word!" Victory fumed, struggling uselessly.

"Jordin, my minx... with the prospect of your sweet pussy dangling in front of me, what did you expect me to do, play fair?" Abruptly his right hand swept under her knees as he scooped her into his arms.

"Put me down!" Victory squeaked, feeling like a helpless little girl as her legs kicked and her fists thumped impotently against his chest in ineffectual feminine protest. "You can't treat me like this! I'm a superheroine!"

"Uh... commander," said one of the henchmen hesitantly. "What shall we do with Detective Cortez?"

The Centurion paused in the doorway with Victory in his grasp, looking back at Sasha's frightened, pleading face. "Enjoy her," he said simply, "as I plan to enjoy the spoils of Victory!"

Sasha Cortez felt a lump in her throat as she watched Victory being carried away, helpless in the arms of the Centurion. Then her entire body seemed to ripple with goosebumps as she looked up at the villain's henchmen, an unmistakable gleam in their eyes. Being a beautiful woman, Sasha was no stranger to lustful glances, sometimes they could even be flattering... but this time it made her blood run cold.

Chapter SIX

"Now w-w-wait just a minute," she said, trying to keep her voice from quivering. "I'm a police detective!"

"Why don't you read us our rights?" said one of the men, grinning.

Then four pairs of male hands were all over her, touching and grabbing, her legs, her arms, her torso, her nice round booty, lifting her off the packing crate and to her surprise untying her wrists and ankles. The men set her on her feet, forming a tight circle around her. Sasha blushed a little as she caught them staring at her tiny pleated miniskirt. She felt no excitement at being freed, realizing instantly that even with her training this fight would likely not end in her favor. She could tell from the looks on their faces, these men had come to the same conclusion. Sasha shied away from the three in front of her, inadvertently backing right into the fourth. She immediately felt his hands reaching towards her breasts, grabbing her shirt and ripping it the rest of the way open in a spray of buttons! As the pretty detective looked down at the exposed lace of her bra, her assailant hooked both her arms pulling them behind her back. As he did she could feel his massive hard on growing against her round butt cheek. The others began to undo their belts, eagerly dropping their trousers.

"Oh no! No... please..." She whimpered, struggling against his restraining arms. "You'll regret this!"

Then they were on her like a pack of wolves. One in front savagely tore open her bra and peeled it back from her plump D-cup breasts. Then he reached out, massaging her sweet melons and leaning down to suck at her nipples. Sasha closed her eyes, holding back a dismayed moan as unpleasant tingles danced over her torso. Suddenly weak in the knees, she sagged into the grasp of the man behind her. Another of the thugs lifted her skirt and grabbed the soft "v" between her shapely thighs.

"Ohhhhmama...don't!" Sasha hissed, trying to resist the sensation as he began to massage her pussy. "Madre a Dios..."

"Hold on, hold on...look out!" said the one holding her arms.

Suddenly Sasha felt herself spun around and shoved face first over the card table. Quickly the rest of the thugs fell on top of her, holding her in place. Kicking her shapely legs, feeling the revealing flutter of her short skirt, Sasha realized what situation she was in. A shudder of fear rolled up her spine feeling hands squeezing and fondling her firm, Latin booty making her squirm.

"Take a look at that!" one of them whistled softly.

"Reminds you of J-lo don't it," another laughed. "Dat ass is just made for fuckin'!"

Fear suddenly clutched at detective Cortez, she had never let any man do THAT before...now how would she stop these thugs?

"Damn I love these Latin sluts!"

At least two different sets of hands were under her skirt by then, tugging at her panties, ripping them off in a near frenzy to get at her virgin rear end. She could feel rough fingers wiggling into the soft folds of her labia, and Sasha shook her head, trying to deny the arousal that rolled up her abdomen. Feeling her body begin to betray her, the detective bit back a moan.

"Let me go!" she squealed helplessly.

"I love her accent, don't you?" The one behind her said as he spread her ass cheeks and plunged his cock into the tight hole between!

"Hijo de Puta!" Sasha groaned feeling the thug slip in her backdoor. Her body shuddered in pain, and she involuntarily bucked against his insistent push. Slowly the thug pulled back and began a second thrust, slow, gradual, he obviously knew what he was doing. Sasha felt herself stretching and giving way to his thick member.

"Oh this is a tight one," the man hummed. "Probably never taken it in the ass before!"

"With an ass like that?" another balked. "Damn shame!"

By the third thrust, Sasha's body seemed to adjust, relaxing to accept the penetration. Her pride on the other hand, had not. Hot tears rimmed her exotic eyes, as her ass-fucking grew in intensity. Suddenly, unexpectedly, a wave of pleasure rolled over the Latina. As the man violating her cherry ass began pumping more rhythmically she felt a pleasant (if unwanted) tingling warmth spread through her. Sasha was amazed at how quickly her body loosened up, and even more so at how good it began to feel to have a thick rigid cock sliding in and out of her ass!

"Caramba!" she gasped, as an orgasm rocked blissfully through her quivering loins.

"AGH!" the man grunted, feeling her cum, and as her body tensed, squeezing tightly around his cock he couldn't hold back, filling her with his white hot load! "I knew you were a whore!"

She felt the penis slide out of her, whimpering as it did. Her head spinning, weakened by her orgasm Sasha offered no resistance as the men jockeyed around her. Another man positioned himself behind her, she felt his big hands grip the curves of her sexy latin hips. He pulled and thrust all at once, not nearly so gentle as the first, going to work quickly on the helpless detective. Hardly aware of what she was doing, Sasha opened her mouth accepting the long, stiff man sausage that one of the others offered her; apparently not all of them were patient enough to wait for their turn at her luscious ass. Even while her plump lips were sliding up and down that hot, salty rod, and a rock hard dick slammed deep inside her ass sending waves of pleasure rushing through her...Sasha burned with shame, wondering how this could be happening to her...and how, oh HOW could she be enjoying it??

Sasha sort of lost track of things as another orgasm shook her vivacious curves. Her body felt like jelly, lying weak and helpless as the four men took turns humping her, grunting and sweating as they pounded away at her perfect round booty. Feeling the splatters of their hot sticky cum Capital City Detective Sasha Cortez burned with degradation.

***

The next room over was a maintenance shop. Against one wall were work tables with tools and engine parts, a few dusty barrels parked along the other. Victory's nose twitched with the smell of a garage, masculine smells of grease and oil.

"Put me down!" the helpless superheroine blustered, struggling in her adversary's powerful arms. "I mean it, Centurion! Release me at once!"

"If you don't stop squirming," he said dangerously, "I'm going to put you over my knee and spank you!"

"OH! You wouldn't dare!" Victory gasped. "You let me go right now before I..."

"I warned you..." The Centurion set her down on a work bench. Seizing hold of her bound wrists, he pulled her slender body face-down across his lap. With her legs flailing impotently, he drew back his arm and brought the flat of his palm down HARD on the soft flesh of her vulnerable, naked bottom!

"OUCH!" Victory squeaked, shocked by the exquisite sting of his hand. "Don't you dare! I'm a grown woman! You can't do this to..." SLAP! Again his hand smacked her tender, pink tail!

"OW! Stop it!" she cried, tears of feminine helplessness welling up in her green eyes. Her high boned cheeks turned bright red as the humiliation of being treated like an impertinent child swept through the proud heroine. The pert cheeks of her heart shaped ass were also turning rosy as another sharp spank landed! SLAP! "Please stop it!" SLAP! "Please... no more..." the denigrated heroine mewled helplessly, then to her own surprise she uttered; "I'll be a good little girl!"

The supervillain paused, perhaps as surprised as Victory herself, his hand was poised for another swat. "Do you promise?"

"I p-p-promise!" Victory whimpered, lying defenseless across his lap with her cute little booty in a perfect position for more punishment if she refused.

"Now behave yourself," he smirked, taking his hands away and allowing her to sit up.

"What are you going to do with me?" she asked timidly, unable to rub her stinging posterior. "You can't just keep MMMMMM!!"

His mouth had closed over her glossed lips in a rough kiss, sucking hungrily at her. Victory closed her eyes, her heart hammering between her soft breasts as a surge of lust seemed to gush through her body like a tidal wave, leaving her trembling with weakness. The Centurion set her down on a table draped with a canvas dropcloth, his warm tongue thrust between her lips as he pushed her flat and swarmed on top of her. She raised her hands in a vain attempt to fend him off, feeling the knotted muscles of his broad bare chest rippling, holding her immobile with his body while his hand caressed the smooth naked skin of her thigh.

"Unnnnnnn," Victory groaned as his mouth moved to her earlobe, sucking gently.

A wave of heat swept through the young heroine, her face and chest flushing hotly. She tried to fight back the arousal but she began to wonder if a part of her, deep inside, wanted this...wanted him? She felt his hand moving in between her legs, fingers finding and gently stroking the vulnerable shaven lips of her pussy. Despite herself, Victory's smooth thighs parted willingly, her naked little tail rubbing against the canvas as she arched her back, hips pushing against those strong exploring fingers.

"Uhn-no... don't... don't touch my...nnNgh, you can't..."

"You say no, Jordin," he pointedly used her real name, planting a string of hot kisses along her swanlike neck, "but your body says yes."

"Please... please don't..." the girl moaned, squirming underneath him as his mouth reached her breasts, engulfing one aureole as his tongue rubbed back and forth across her hard pink nipple. "Nnnnghhh... please... I can't fight you... I'm h-h-h..." She bit off the word in shame, before she could say it.

The Centurion raised his head. "What were you going to say?" he asked sardonically. "I can't get over how easily you fell for it, Jordin. How willing you were to take off your clothes. One might almost think you actually WANTED to lose, wanted to be captured... wanted to be..."

"H-h-h-helpless..." Victory hissed, quivering with lust as she rubbed against him in abject surrender. "Please... please don't hurt me... I'm helpless... p-powerless..."

He climbed off of her for a moment, just long enough to fumble his shorts off. Then he was back, his strong hands firmly pushing her knees apart, spreading her legs, displaying her prim pussy. Victory lay helpless underneath him, legs parted, sliding smoothly along his torso as he mounted her. Then he was bracing himself on the table with his arms, body tensing as his hard, rigid tool eased inside her musky, dripping wetness...parting the petals of her moist flower.

"Ffffff! Oh fuck!" Victory gasped, as his nine inches plowed through her pussy lips without the least resistance! "P-p-please!"

She closed her eyes and lay back, legs out straight, hooking her bound wrists around his neck, the sweat of their bodies mingling as he coupled with her... thrusting deep into her!

"Please... fuck... please..."

Starting with gentle rhythm, Victory could not keep her slim hips from rolling in time with Centurion's lead... regular, increasing, he pressed the tempo, grinding her steadily against the canvas as he kept up the unrelenting pressure. The heroine trembled, panting as he impaled her with his magnificent rod. Feeling her utter submission, the villain reached back seizing her ankles and folding her flexible legs alongside her slender torso. This positioned her with literally no way to resist, and gave him access to plunge his long hard shaft even more deeply into the helpless heroine. She gasped, crying out as he filled her nearly completely. Her breasts heaved with every gasped breath, her heart pounded between her ears, almost in time with Centurion's pounding between her legs. Her climax began to gather within her like a volcano about to explode, at the same time she could feel him grunting with effort, his manly chest heaving like a steam engine, then with a sudden RRRRUSHHHHH he came, filling her with his thick warm semen!

Victory cried out! The superheroine whimpering as her body trembled with the orgasm...pulling him in tightly, abandoning any pretense of resistance and savoring the powerful orgasm that only this man, this supervillain seemed able to give her. "OHGAWDYESS!"

Fireworks seemed to be going off in her head, quivering with post coital energy as he collapsed on top of her, panting and sweating.

Chapter SEVEN

"Get up!" the Centurion snapped about twenty minutes later. "Get your clothes on!"

The supervillain was already fully dressed and armed, his tone of voice 100% business. Victory felt more than a little bewildered as he threw her uniform at her... purple halter top, hot pants, thong and boots, even her mask but NO powerbelt nor bracelets.

"Wha... What's going on?" she asked, somewhat groggy. "Are we going someplace?"

"Silence, woman!" he ordered, turning on his heel. "Do as I tell you!"

The proud heroine's head sagged, to allow a man, her captor no less to speak to her that way...of course that wasn't the worst she'd allowed him to do. He left her alone in the workshop while she got dressed. Five minutes later, two of the henchmen came in leering at Victory. They grabbed her without a word and rebound her hands in front of her. The other two brought in Sasha, whose hands were likewise tied. The pretty detective made no eye contact with Victory, leaving the heroine only able to speculate what those crude henchmen might have done with her.

"Are you all right, Sasha?" Victory whispered as the girls were hustled down a corridor. "They didn't hurt you, did they?" It was still the middle of the night, pitch dark outside.

"I'm ok," the Latina whispered back, although her clothing looked disheveled, her shirt seemed to be missing some buttons, the velvet miniskirt now stained and rumpled. There was something about the way she was walking, her hands repeatedly tugging down the back of her short skirt. Cortez noticed Victory's curious glances and blushed. "The Centurion's goons kept my panties as a souvenir. Do you have any idea what's going on?"

"Not a..." Victory never finished the sentence.

Without warning one of the goons behind her looped a strip of black around her face! The unsuspecting heroine gasped as the cloth was pulled tightly between her teeth and knotted at the nape of her neck. Glancing over she could see Sasha receiving the same treatment.

"No talking!" one of the henchmen hissed.

The two helpless girls exchanged a nervous glance over their cleavegags. Without their weapons or powers, they were just helpless girls, no sense in putting up any resistance against four grown men. A moment later they were taken outside and the back of an old black van was opened before them. Both captives instantly recoiled but they were easily manhandled inside and forced to sit on the floor.

Quickly taking in her surroundings Victory noticed there was a kind of mesh that separated the cargo bed from the driver's compartment. Once the rear doors were shut and locked, they would be effectively caged!

A third henchman set a small strongbox next to the rear door.

The man who had gagged the women looked at it and said, "Are you crazy? You can't put that..."

"Just shut up and get them tied!" the other interrupted. "If you wanna question the Centurion's orders...don't do it while I'm around." He looked down sheepishly. "I still have the welts from the last time."

"Is there a problem, Marcus?" the Centurion asked, appearing suddenly in the doorway.

"No, sir!" the henchmen said, as all three of them snapped to attention.

"Then why aren't the captives secured? We're running late." His eyes met Victory's for a moment and he seemed to flash her a wry grin.

The henchmen wasted no time, as a group they pounced on the two helpless women. Victory thrashed and kicked but without her powers she was just a skinny young woman, and the hardened thugs easily held her down. The ineffectual heroine felt rope being coiled about her thighs, just over the knee. No amount of squirming availed her and once her legs were tied, they moved to her slim ankles, lashing them tightly together. With a frustrated groan Victory tested her bonds, proving fruitless effort. She glanced at Sasha who was similarly bound.