Spoilt for Choice Ch. 1

Story Info
At the bar, he dances with two sexy show-offs.
1.2k words
4.28
33.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers

I had been standing around now for over an hour and was onto my fourth vodka and lime. I'd been scanning the dance floor, the sofas and the bar and she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Plenty of other girls in various states of dress: miniskirts, slinky long gowns, short shorts, plunging cleavage tops, bare midriffs, the lot.

I'd met her last week and she'd played an extraordinary exhibitionistic game, letting her skirt ride up constantly, teasing me with glimpses of her shaved pussy, barely hidden behind a white satin g string. We'd parted, after she'd teased herself to orgasm in front of a small crowd, agreeing to play again tonight. Perhaps I needed to focus my attention on someone else.

A very young girl, dancing with a girlfriend, kept catching my eye. Now that I appraised her seriously, I could see that she was interested, as she'd met my eye several times already. Slim, with small breasts jiggling in a lace top. The loose spaghetti strap top only came down an inch below her breasts, and was held together at the front with just two small buttons. She kept playing with the top button, twisting it as she danced. She was wearing what I thought were black shorts but, looking more closely, I could see it was a slit miniskirt. The slit was against her left thigh, and the skirt, like the top, was held together above the slit with two small buttons. The skirt was low on her waist and flicked left and right as her hips moved to the music.

I moved onto the dance floor and shimmied my way over near them. Closer, I could see her smooth, shapely thigh muscles working and her shoes: very high strappy numbers with chunky heels. Her friend had noticed me sidle up near them, too. She was short, cute, braless with large breasts, the dark nipples visibly stretching the front of her low cut white t shirt. A plump little pierced belly was on view above her very tight satin hipster pants; she, too, was wearing very high strappy shoes. The pants had zips front and rear and the rear zip was pulled down almost two inches, showing the top of her pink g string. Neither of them were models, but looked to be ordinary girls from the suburbs enjoying showing off their charms.

As I approached, they looked me up and down. I'm about six feet tall, slim with dark hair; not too bad looking for thirty five. My best feature, according to my girlfriends, is my butt, so I try to show it off too. Fairly tight, slim-legged black pants, no underwear. As I got nearer, they started to flirt while dancing. The short girl thrust her tits out and wobbled them provocatively - they moved like jellies inside her shirt. Her hands found their way to her hips and, with a wink, she started to slide them down her butt cheeks into her pants.

As she turned right around, I could see her zip had loosened further - now it was down about four or five inches and her pink g string had disappeared between some inviting white flesh. She was wiggling her butt provocatively at me for several seconds so I grabbed her zipper and slowly started to pull further down. She didn't object but glanced around at me and smiled. I pulled further and saw that the zip went right down under her crotch. Dancing the way we were, it was impossible for me to go further, unless she bent right over.

She turned around and faced me, a wicked grin on her face. Her pants were now loose at the front, and she slid one hand inside. Her fingers down between her legs, she started gyrating with her eyes closed. Her tits undulated as she moved, threatening to pop right out of her low cut top. In fact, the upper edges of her large nipples were clearly visible above the neckline of her top - she opened her eyes and giggled as she looked down at them and wriggled them even harder.

Her friend had now moved around behind her and was dancing up close behind. Her hands encircled the short girl's waist and slowly moved upward under her breasts. This had the effect of thrusting the short girl's tits upward towards me, almost entirely free of her tight shirt. I moved closer and danced with my hands on her hips. She rubbed her breasts against my lower chest and the friction worked one breast, and then the other, free of the shirt. I had an enormous hard on in my pants which I hoped she could feel against her belly. The way she smiled seemed to suggest she did.

One or two people had noticed her tits free themselves, but they kept dancing, no doubt imagining that she was my drunk girlfriend. She certainly was acting in a very uninhibited way. Her friend kept dancing closely behind her - her hands released her friend's breasts and moved to her waist, on top of my hands. Our eyes met, over the top of the short girl's head and some little electric shock seemed to pass between us.

With the short girl's eyes shut, we wedged her between us, continuing to stare silently at each other as we danced. I was becoming incredibly horny as I imagined what was under her brief slit skirt. Our hands were still joined on the short girl's hips, but I could feel her hands slowly moving lower, pushing her friend's pants off her hips. The short girl responded by wiggling her hips even more, as if to shake her pants right off, so I freed my right hand and slowly unzipped the front of her pants. My right hand could feel her g string - a very small one indeed and not difficult to get around. Her friend, but this time, was doing the same thing from behind. She'd unzipped and I could feel her slim fingers meet mine in the juicy wetness between her friend's legs.

I began stroking from the front, her friend, perhaps, had her fingers up her cunt or even her ass. Whatever the case, the short girl began bucking and moaning quite loudly. Several people on the dance floor looked at this girl with her big tits out, her pants down around her hips, with a guy's and a girl's hands between her legs. The way she was shuddering, I could tell she was close to orgasm. And she was. With a long wail, she flailed and her friend and I squeezed her tight - both of us with big grins from ear to ear.

As we released her, she stood, tottering, nipples totally erect on the ends of her still firm breasts. Her pants were down below pussy level, allowing everyone nearby to glimpse her wet lips. I expected her to react self-consciously, to immediately pull up her shirt and her pants. But, instead, she smiled at me and her friend, pulled her pants up enough to walk and, holding our hands, left the dance floor. Her tits wobbling attracted the stares of many as we made our way to the bar.

To Be Continued...

Laszlo
Laszlo
48 Followers