Spontaneity Breeds Intimacy And Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Donna's hand moving underneath his as she plunged her fingers into her pussy over and over Lee could feel the excitement rising in his own loins.

"Shit I need to cum so bad" exclaimed Donna

As she moved away from him Lee believed for a minute that he was actually going to get to fuck Donna and just the thought pushed him closer to edge.

However as Donna moved further away from him he started to wonder what her plan was.

Donna grabbed some pillows and scooted herself down to the other end of the bed. Shoving the pillows down she laid out head to toe with Lee who by now was resting up on his elbows watching her intently.

For the first time Lee finally got a chance to look over Donna's body. Sure he had just sent some very enjoyable time enjoying the feel and touch of it, but so far had not seen her in her full naked glory. He could help admire her full and womanly body. OK so she had some curves but they were all most defiantly in the right places. The swell of her breasts looking even bigger than they had felt, a sturdy pair of hips that beat the hell out of a "right skinny bird" his friend had been bragging about the other day. And those legs, well they just made sure he stayed hard as his eyes followed them all the way up to the top.

Watching his eyes roam over her body Donna didn't feel shy or embarrassed as she had been certain she would. She could see the lust in Lee's eyes as he took in the sight of her almost naked body. His excitement also clear from the impressive rock hard length she could see sticking out of his shorts, With her first real look at his stiff cock she was sure it wasn't just her mouth that was watering as she felt a renewed flood of juices seep out between her legs.

Bravely as she saw his eyes settle between her legs she parted them, her knickers no longer really covering her dignity, her pussy feeling like it was hung out already for his greedy eyes. Watching as Lee pulled some pillows behind him to get settled propped up so he could see whatever was going to happen next, she closed her eyes as she lifted her bum up slightly from the bed.

Taking hold of the tops of her panties she slowly peeled them down her legs. The material still clinging to her wet lips and slowly being drawn out from between them where they had creep inside the moist folds. Lifting her legs up straight she scooped her knickers over her toes, then with a giggle threw them towards Lee.

Catching them mid air Lee wasn't at all surprised to find them wringing wet, he couldn't resist the temptation to draw them towards his face as he inhaled the intoxicating aroma of fresh pussy juice all the while unable to take his eyes off Donna's shaved snatch as she absent mindedly stroked it lightly with her fingers.

"OK, we both want, hell both need to cum so badly, here's what we are going to do" Donna breathed deeply. "I am going to masturbate for you and I want you to watch real closely, feel free to touch yourself but don't you dare cum! Once I'm done it's your turn to put a show on for me and I want to watch you spill your load"

Donna giggled feeling dirtier than she had ever done in her life.

"Oh and you can take them off now" she smiled pointing at Lee's boxers.

Unable to say much Lee followed his instructions quickly and pulled his underwear off. Settling back down he smiled whilst leering at Donna who by now was leaning back a little and digging deeper with her hand.

"Shit this isn't going to take long" she groaned

Sliding down further Donna leaned back and closed her eyes. As she moved down the bed her legs came back into contact with Lee's. Lifting them over his she settle with her knees flopped outwards and laid across his legs. Her bum nicely tucked between Lee's knees. Propped up as he was he had a great view of her wide open pussy.

As Donna started to get into it he could see every movement as she first cupped herself squeezing her lips between her fingers, then slowly slid her middle finger in between the puffy slit as she dragged it all the way through her wet puffy folds.

Suddenly she pushed back down, one finger sliding straight inside her as she pushed it deep inside her pussy. Quickly she pulled out then it immediately disappeared back inside her, this time joined by a second finger. Thrusting both fingers in and out of herself Donna could barely lay still as her hips bucked up to meet each thrust.

Glancing up her body Lee watched Donna's face now looking like she was some lust crazed animal, which in fairness is pretty much how she was feeling. Drawing his eyes back down her body Lee smiled as he watched Donna grabbing at her tits with her free hand. Roughly squeezing them both and pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Without even looking Lee knew that Donna's pussy was getting even wetter as every time she bucked and her fingers slid back inside her soggy pussy and loud squelching noise that sounded as sexy as hell to him could be heard. The aroma of sex filled his nostrils and Lee was feeling more turned on than he could remember.

He realised unconsciously he was stroking his cock and would soon cum himself if he wasn't careful. Slowing his strokes down he made sure he controlled himself not wanting to cheat Donna of her reward.

The unmistakable sound of moaning brought him quickly back to the present as he focused back on Donna's pretty little pussy. With both hands now down at her sex she was frantically ramming the fingers of one hand in and out of her pussy as the other hand was a blur on her clit.

Her hips rose high off the bed as she suddenly screamed out.

Jamming her fingers as deep as she could into her cunt Lee watched transfixed seeing that the buried fingers continued to move frantically as she desperately rubbed herself deep inside her hole. Frozen with her arse raised in the air and her other hand still a blur as a rush of wetness flowed out of Donna. Watching a women orgasm closer than he had ever before Lee could see her muscles spasm as her pussy gripped and relaxed on the fingers still inside her. Suddenly Donna just collapsed, her bum hitting the bed as she just laid their breathing deeply.

As her breath returned Donna laughed, "Holy fuck, I have not cum like that for a long long time" a satisfied smile plastered across her face.

Coming back to her senses she pulled the stack of pillows up behind herself and sat more upright as she smiled at Lee.

"Did you enjoy that as much as me?" She questioned with a slight look of concern on her face. A bit unsure of herself now the adrenalin was passing a little.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen" Lee answered seriously but truthfully. His response putting a smile back on Donna's face.

"Good" she responded "Think you're ready to cum now?"

Smiling Lee just nodded.

Donna moved her eyes down towards Lee's cock and smiled as she noticed that he had obviously been playing with himself all the time she had been getting herself off. She watched as Lee slowly held himself with just his fingers and thumb and gently in no rush teased his hard cock. Lee knowing that if he didn't take it slow he would spill his load almost immediately and wanting to put more of a show on for Donna.

Admiring his stiff and decent size cock Donna watched as he placed his other hand down to his shaved balls. Teasing them with light squeezes he cupped them almost as if framing them and presenting them to her, so Donna like to imagine anyway.

Donna could hear his breathing getting heavy and was amazed that with everything that had happened so far that Lee had managed to get this far without cumming already. Unable to resist she slid her hand back down to her own sex, just using one finger to tease her clit.

Knowing that any minute Lee was going to erupt and do it just for her was getting her juices flowing again. Watching his hand as he took a tighter grip with his whole fist, his hand moving faster she watched as his balls seemed to tighten and his cock swell she realised this was the moment she was desperate to watch.

"Oh yes, do it Lee, cum for me, let me watch you shoot your load" she gasped as she unwittingly increased the tempo her own fingers were drumming on her clit.

As he felt his release Lee groaned out loudly. Donna was thrilled as suddenly Lee's cock exploded as he pushed his hips upwards it was almost like he was thrusting his cock towards her as jet after jet spurted powerfully from his dick.

Suddenly a searing hot feeling registered in Donna's mind as she looked down to the area were this new feeling of warmth was coming from she suddenly clicked that what goes up must come down and Lee's hot load had done exactly that.

Looking down at her hand still rubbing at her clit she was initially shocked to realise that Lee's hot cum had covered the back of her hand and was still raining down. She watched as a large scolding string of cum landed directly on her clit followed by more splashing down over her cunt lips. This sight was just too much and she furiously rubbed herself harder as she came again. Smearing Lee's mess all over her pussy even wiping the back of her hand over herself to add as much of him as she could on herself.

It took a few minutes for them both to come down, but soon Donna joined Lee back down his end of the bed. Laid face to face back on their sides just how the whole event started but smiling. This time as they closed the gap there was nothing in between them as again they bathed in the forbidden intimacy of the skin to skin contact. This time however no underwear stopped them from feeling the contact of Lee's cock now a little but not totally deflated pressed against the soggy mess of Donna's sex.

"You came on my pussy!" Donna exclaimed

"Yes, sorry I kinda lost my senses there for a minute, sorry" Lee replied

"Don't be, it was so sexy it made me cum again! Are we going to do this again?" She asked

"Hell Yes! If you are going to let me" was the smiled reply.

"Well next time please don't cum on me" Donna said sternly as Lee looked a little guilty "Next time I want you to cum in me" she giggled.

-------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story and would love to hear your feedback whether good or bad either on comments or by email.

Please don't forget to vote!

12