Spontaneous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to sort this out. Finally I said, "All I can think of is Jell-O."

Trent laughed then, so loud that Gary opened his eyes and peered up at us, smiling sleepily.

"Jell-O, then," said Trent. "If that's what it takes. Jell-O and Tupperware and baby carrots and-- Christ, I almost forgot. Slaveboy, fetch the ones we brought that escaped the damage. I don't want to waste them."

Gary slid from the sofa; a minute later he was back with the box of Ho Ho's in hand. I looked from the box to Trent.

"You fucking hypocrite," I said slowly.

Trent smiled. He opened the box. "Care for one?"

--

Copyright (c) 2005 DuskPeterson. All rights reserved. Please do not reprint, post, or e-mail except with permission

JELL-O® is a registered trademark of KF Holdings. Ho Ho® is a registered trademark of Interstate Bakeries Corporation. Tupperware® is a registered trademark of Tupperware Worldwide. Betty Crocker® is a registered trademark of General Mills, Inc. Publication of these trademarks is not authorized by, associated with, or sponsored by the trademark owners. The author has seventy-five dollars in the bank, so suing won't get you anywhere.

12