Spontaneous Combustion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to fuck you, rocking my hips hard upwards into you, eager to thrust my cock into you as hard and deeply as I can, fucking you harder and faster as I give you all my strength! As I give you everything! I'm pumping you like an engine piston, with my cock firing in and out of you so fast that you can't believe the amazingly incredible feeling of what is now happening inside you!

You feel my hands grasp your ass and hold it tighter. You respond by rocking your hips and pelvis back and forth in an undulating flowing rhythm with my thrusts, even faster now as our crotches slap together with wet smacking sounds. You are crying out more loudly with each thrust, "Oh! Ohh!! Ohhh!!! Oh My God Chris!!! OHHH!!!" I'm now fucking you like a wildman, drilling you like a man possessed! A man possessed by you!

I begin to totally lose myself in an out of control state of sexual sensory overload! I feel your pussy go into spasmodic contractions around my cock, as you lose all control, and you scream out loud as your orgasmic tidal wave rolls over you! I'm only seconds behind you, as I cum hard deep inside you. You feel the first hot spurt of cum hit the walls inside your pussy. Then another!

I am groaning and grunting with each thrust. I throw my head back and growl like a raging wild animal as I cum again and again! I'm going totally delirious! I grab your breasts, groping and massaging them up and down, around in circles, rolling and twisting your nipples between my fingers!

Another orgasm is building up in you, and you put your hands on my chest to brace yourself. My warm cum is mixed now with your own fluids and it drips down the inside of your thighs. My cock is still hard, entering you repeatedly! Your thighs quiver while your hips and legs shake and shudder, both your feet with toes tightly curled.

OHH YESSSS!!!! You scream out loud and out of control, as your body shakes with multiple rushes of pleasure, as the next orgasm races through you in a raging flood of wild ecstasy!

When your body finally relaxes, you fall down exhausted on my chest and into my arms. Your breasts press against my chest as I hold you. We kiss long and deeply one more time. We lie still together and rest for minutes uncounted, and time passes unnoticed. There is only rest... and peace wrapped within our arms as we hold each other so still...

But then I feel you stir... You raise your head from my chest and a smile plays across your lips as you look at me. I see the expression of impish delight as you speak. "Chris, I think there's still one more cream donut, and I think we missed a spot... A really important spot!" you add as your eyes dance and sparkle with deviltry. I almost start to laugh, until I feel myself starting to get hard again...

12