Spooning

Story Info
A letter to my ebony lady.
979 words
4.22
19.9k
22
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss you a lot, being away from you makes me think of you even more and of our great time together. Do you remember my love, not that long ago, we are cuddling nice and close, under a nice warm duvet protected from the chill outside and we were both naked. Our skin feeling the warmth of each other and I spooning seeing my white skin against your dark exotic contrast.

When I look at your my love, I never see your skin I only see the woman I love, yea you are black and for me all I see is you, but the colour of your skin is part of you and something which I have grown to ignore but find exciting,

I can feel your firm round booty snuggling perfectly into my groin and I can feel me semi erect member nice and close. My right arm is under your head and my hand is cupping your left breast and now and then, I squeeze it. Mmmm I love your nipples, they are nice and black and large, I love seeing the imprint of your nipples when you get excited and it shows beneath your top, I know you hate it and at times so self conscious, but girl I love it.

My left arm rests on your waist and now and then it goes exploring, going to your hip and movies down your naked and warm leg.

We rest there for some time, warm, comfortable and still glowing from the long night of pleasure the evening before.

You decide to get up and go to the toilet and you feel my eyes on you, you know I am looking at your wonderful naked body and you walk slow to let me drink your naked skin and perfect curves with my eyes. Your beautiful brown skin still shining from the sweat of our closeness.

You come back and I see that naughty sparkle in your smile and you open one for the bedroom drawers, pick some silky grey stockings and start to put them on, knowing my eyes are following your every move, your hand glides up your legs and all the way up your thighs. You know how much I love the contrast of the stockings against your beautiful brown skin.

One leg is covered leg with the shiny silk, then you start to cover your other bare, beautifully long leg. You make sure I can see your shaven mound as you slowing putting on your silk stockings.

You move to the drawer and take out that black and white tartan mini skirt. (Do you remember when we went out one evening and you were wearing the very same dress, the black stockings were just covered by the skirt when you sat down, but now and then `i would see your stocking tops. Goodness you were so self conscious, but after a few drinks you loved it and loved the attention you got when you danced, when we got home I fucked you so hard, we were so excited, those men lusting after you and you are mine.0

You start to put it on, turning your back to me, fastening the straps at the side and pulling the skirt higher knowing the top just covers the cheeks of your round ass.

You then bend over, seemingly to adjust your stockings and you feel the skirt ride up and exposing your firm round booty and you open your legs showing me your excited swollen wet lips.

You hear me grown and you turn around smiling and see me naked on the bed, the duvet to the side as I am slowly stroking my hard long cock, you can see the white skin move up and down over the hard tight purple head of my long thick excitement.

You move over to the side of the bed and put your legs wide apart and I move, placing my head under your skirt and in-between your legs. I start to play with my cock, as I look at your perfect mound, its shaven and the lips wet and swollen with excitement. You can feel my breath on your pussy and you slowly lower yourself on top of my mouth.

You can feel my lips eagerly lick as I taste your salty juices, the tip of my tongue eagerly lapping you and going deep into your wet hole. I then start to lick you swollen clit, sucking, licking it and I can hear you breath heavily as you bend over and start to play with my very hard cock.

You start to rub yourself against my lips and mouth, your swollen lips open, as your use my mouth to excite you rubbing your wet pussy against my mouth and you can feel yourself start to come. I can sense this and you can see my back start to arch as you can feel me start to climax, my pre-cum starting to leak, you move closer putting your mouth and lips around my large purple head and you can taste me, then your climax starts to build and rush through your body, it comes to a head, rushing through your body.

I can feel your body shake with excitement as your climax runs rampant and at the same time I release my cum into your mouth you feel me fuck your mouth as my climax fills your mouth. You know my taste, and it feels warm and salty. You swallow my climax but have a small bit at the side of your mouth, you lick it off, re tasting it and smelling the strong smell, that smell that smells of sex and excitement.

Afterward our sweaty bodies are together, we kiss, slow, deep, each tasting our climaxes in each other's mouths, close, intimate and so warm.

Miss you my love xxx