Spoons

Story Info
Couple enjoys the day together.
1.4k words
4.29
18.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers

This was always the best part of the day. The winding down. Moving slowly, languidly around the living room and kitchen, picking up the last remains of the day's living. He sat on the couch watching as she circled the large dining room table, returning each of the place mats to its appointed spot on the table. He, being tall, would have stood in one place and been able to reach all four places without moving. But she, being shorter, had to walk around. He watched her every step, admiring her body. She had a casual grace about her that he could watch for hours. Her eyes met his as she reached the far side of the table. They smiled affectionately at each other, and the familiarity of it warmed his heart.

She moved to the kitchen to finish up the dishes and to do what remained. As the water stopped running, he lazily stretched his arms over his head, then stood up and walked towards the kitchen. They met at the doorway. "You're a little late. Everything's done already," she said, smiling up at him.

"Oh, man," he replied in mock chagrin. It wasn't the first time he had been just a bit too late to help out with the household chores.

"Please let me make it up to you," he implored teasingly, reaching out and taking her in his arms. The look in his eyes had informed her of what he had in mind to make it up. He enveloped her completely and squeezed her tight to his body as she lay her head against his chest and circled her arms around his back. The heat of their bodies flowed between them. They held each other in that way for a few moments, gently rocking back and forth, lit only by the night-light left on over the oven.

She disengaged herself and walked towards the bedroom. He followed closely behind. She stopped at the foot of the bed, and he playfully bumped into her. She giggled and reached a hand behind her and placed it on his thigh. He circled one hand around her waist to pull her back to him. The other hand went to stroke her throat, then up to her cheek. He placed his index finger to her lips and she kissed it. She leaned her head back against his chest. "Oy," she said, in a rush of breath. He lowered his lips to her ear.

"I love you" he whispered, then breathed heavily into her ear. She moaned again.

The kitchen play had become a pleasant habit, but now the true nightly ritual was about to begin. For some secret reason to which he had never been made privy, she kept several non-essential pillows on the bed that nightly had to be removed. Each of them took one of the pillows, ranging in size from small throw pillows to the large goose-down pillows for sleeping, and tossed them to the floor. They laughed about their 'ritual', but it had developed into an unusual but loving form of foreplay between them. With this, the true anticipation of what was to come began. Soon they would be lying together, touching each other's bodies, and sharing long, passionate kisses.

He moved back towards the end of the bed, pealing his shirt off over his head as he went. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear as he sat down on the bed. He finished removing his pants, and then his socks. She approached him then in her T-shirt and shorts. He moved his legs apart and she stepped between them, curling her arms around his neck. They engaged in a long kiss, starting tentatively just brushing their lips lightly together, but soon kissing passionately intertwining their tongues.

At long length the kiss ended, and they pulled back and looked into each other's eyes. He lifted her T-shirt up over her body, allowing his fingertips to graze her sides and back as he went up. He lifted it away from her body and tossed it away. He stroked and kneaded her back, then pulled her close to plant butterfly-soft kisses across her stomach. She reached behind her to unclasp her bra, and his fingertips traced up her stomach to cup her breasts as the bra fell away. They shared another kiss as she removed her shorts and panties, then they fell into each other's arms. He fell back onto the bed and pulled her over on top of him.

They stayed there, kissing, pressed against each other, for several minutes. They stopped to look at each other and to laugh at their disheveled hair. He then reached forward and tenderly stroked her cheek before bending to kiss and nibble at her throat and neck. She threw her head back in total surrender to the attack. Next he suggested that they get under the blankets, and they moved up and pulled the blankets over them. They moved close and embraced once again, feeling the welcome warmth of their shared body heat. They kissed once again and she laid her head on his chest, curling her fingers in his chest hair.

"I love you," she whispered. With the arm he held loosely about her shoulder he clutched her tighter, pressed his lips to her ear, and whispered "I know you do."

"Oh," she said, and playfully pinched his stomach and slapped his chest. He pretended to hold her down with his arms until she stopped moving and once again laid her head on his chest. He kissed her head and whispered "I love you, too."

He stroked her cheek with his hand, and pulled her towards him as she tilted her head back. He kissed her tenderly, their lips barely parted and sliding moistly back and forth across each other. He slowly snaked out just the tip of his tongue to dance along her lips and then slipped inside her mouth to intertwine with her. With one hand he continued to stroke her cheek and throat. With the other he lightly stroked the length of her body, starting with her inner thigh and moving in tantalizingly slow rhythms up to her breasts.

He gently squeezed her nipple between his fingers while massaging her breast. As his excitement grew, his kisses became more fervent and passionate. Moans escaped both their throats. Then, breaking the kiss, he planted light kisses down her neck and across her chest. He brought the captured nipple to his lips and kissed and licked at it. Then he pulled back to let the cool air play over the moisture his treatment had left behind, knowing it would give her goose bumps. She moaned and arched her back towards him, wrapping her hands in his hair and pulling him back to her breast to continue sucking. Meanwhile, he gently tweaked the other nipple.

He then began kissing his way back to her lips, retracing the route he had just taken. When he was once again kissing her lips, he moved on top of her and pressed his body weight against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and waist, and her legs opened to allow him in. He paused for just a moment as she arched her back in anticipation and looked into his eyes, then slid into her slowly until the full length of him was inside her. He lay still as she rolled her hips under him, getting used to the feel of him. Then he began to slowly slide the whole length of himself in and out of her body. She lay there, eyes closed, lips just parted, as her hand clutched harder at the back of his neck.

Their foreplay had excited both of them a great deal, and so they were both close to orgasm after only a few strokes in and out. When he couldn't hold out any longer, he shuddered and spasmed inside her. She clutched at his shoulder and buttocks as her orgasm shook her body.

They lay in each other's arms for a long time, she idly stroking his stomach and he stroking her arm and side. They reveled in the joy and love of being there together and warm in each other's arms under the blankets. There was a time when they had believed they would never be this close again. At length, as their breathing became more regular and they moved closer to sleep, she instinctively turned on her side, facing away from him. He likewise turned on his side and moved closer to her. He glued his body to hers from behind, curling around her form so that he covered the full length of her body. His warm hand came to rest on her stomach.

"Mmm, spoons" she murmured distantly.

"Spoons," he whispered, with a light kiss on her neck for punctuation, as they both drifted off to sleep.

Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers