Sport Fucking

Story Info
A new game they learned from friends.
2.6k words
3.98
93.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonaire
Bonaire
7 Followers

We had recently arrived in San Antonio, Texas and were anxious to make some new connections to enhance our swinging lifestyle. Beth, my sexy wife of 4 years, had enjoyed exploring new sexual horizons at our previous home in Miami. She had always been adventurous and it made our sex life more fulfilling having her as a willing partner in various sexual fantasies.

I traveled often and sometimes made connections with other couples on my trips. Beth had even flown out to meet me and the new couple for some quick exchanges and some sport fucking. The term "sport fucking" was introduced to us by an American-French couple we had meet on a ski trip to Switzerland. It involves pure lustful fucking with as many partners as quickly as possible. With small get togethers involving four to seven couples, you can imagine the variety.

While I was gone on a trip, Beth had contacted a couple through an advertisement in a swinging magazine. Elmer and Fran were there names and they would provide us fuel to jump start a dead dick for many nights to come in the future, but I digress. Back to the story. I called home from a city on the West Coast and Beth and I chatted about the usual stuff and then she told me that she had contacted another couple and had engaged in some serious phone sex with the man. I tried to pry her for details, but she was evasive and just told me to hurry home as we had a date with the new couple on the next weekend. I jacked-off several times that night just thinking of Beth and the new guy in some vivid, imaginative scences.

I finally arrived home and Beth met me at the airport wearing a full-length raincoat and some spike heels. I picked up my luggage and we went out to the parking lot to get in the car. At the car, Beth unbelted her coat and showed me she was just wearing some French garters with no panties. I was aroused instantly and we started to grope each other in the parking lot. We quickly moved into the car and proceeded to fuck like teenagers. Beth told me she had already met Elmer and Fran and that they had taken her to a party with some of their friends. I popped my load deeply into Beth's cunt and then lay back, exhausted from the frenzied fucking. Beth continued with her story about our new firends and the party. Seems that the setting was a ranch about 30 miles out of San Antonio and involved four other couples, plus Elmer, Fran and Beth.

Some wine and cheese was passed around and small talk followed for nearly an hour. Beth noticed that Fran had disappeared, along with another couple, but didn't pay much attention as Elmer was keeping her supplied with witty banter and new introductions. After an hour had passed, everyone was escorted into an enclosed deck/swimming pool area outside. There was Fran on her knees eating a woman out while a man was fucking her from behind. Fran was slobbering over the pussy like a suckling calf and would periodically stop when the man drove his cock deep into her cunt. Fran was not a small woman, going about 155 pounds on a 5'8 frame. She had dark brown hair and a shaved pussy. The guy was on the skinny side and that made his cock look bigger than the slightly-less than six inches he was driving into Fran. Beth loved the fact that the scene had been sprung on her as a surprise as nobody had approached her during the cocktail hour or mentioned anything risque.

Elmer stood behind Beth and gently caressed her sides and moved his hands over her aroused nipples in small, circular fashion. Beth felt herself getting wet leaned back against Elmer and put her hands over her head to run her fingers through his hair. He moved his hands down to her hips and then to her dancer's butt. Beth raised her skirt over her hips while she watched Fran get fucked. Beth moved her legs apart so that Elmer could have unrestricted access to her now dripping pussy. Fran was slowing down on her pussy eating and focusing on getting her cunt ravaged. When the first impulse of orgasm started to sweep up her nerves, Fran started at Beth while Elmer worked two fingers in and out of her juicy pussy. Beth said that she came on Elmer's fingers and then fell to her knees to rest. Beth said that she put a condom on Elmer who then fucked her on a mat near the pool while the other couples started a full-blown orgy. I got hard listening to Beth describe the events at the party and rolled over on top of her and fucked her in the front seat of the car again. We finally made it home and I fucked Beth again, doggy style, while making her tell me about the party again. Beth told me that Elmer was not as endowed as me, but that he had a nervous energy that seemed different and had fucked her like a rabbit. She said she wanted to see what he would be like in a more quiet setting. I had to meet Elmer and Fran...and soon.

The weekend couldn't come soon enough for me. We called Elmer and Fran and made a date to meet at a local restaurant for dinner. Beth had described Fran to me, but not Elmer and I was curious how both of them looked. We arrived at the restaurant and I couldn't believe my eyes; Elmer was almost bald and definitely past chubby. Fran was also on the heavy side, but rarely raised her eyes to look at me during dinner. I had a hunch she was submissive. Elmer was nervous and Beth was demure, but kept shooting me a look that begged for approval. WE finished dinner and then split-up with the ladies changing seats in our cars so that we could each have a guide to Elmer's home.

On the drive home, I talked with Fran and she was very open to my questions. I asked her how she liked fucking other men and she said she enjoyed the different sensations that come from men's unique fucking styles. I asked her when was the last time she had sex and she said it had been over a week agao, at another party. Seems Elmer had trouble getting his cock aroused when Fran was the only one in his bed so they had agreed years ago to expand their sex life to include others. Guess being married to a submissive has some benefits becides controlling the TV remote.

By the time we reached their house, Fran had told me about a number of parties and her various lovers; the first time she had sex with another woman, and Elmer's fascination with sex toys. Elmer and Beth had arrived earlier and were relaxing on the couch with a drink when we arrived. I could see that Elmer was aroused and that Beth had taken off her shoes and stockings(Elmer made her do that in the parking lot of the restaurant so that he could finger her on the drive home). Some more small talk followed and then Fran said she was going to slip into something more comfortable; Beth did likewise and left Elmer and me alone to chat.

It seems that Elmer was self-conscious about his cock size and had heard Beth describe me as "huge". I told him that I was a little over 7 inches in length and almost 6 inches in circumference and that Beth was petite and had narrow hips and a tight pussy, but that it always got wet and she enjoyed fucking with me. I told Elmer that I always got a special kick out of watching Beth getting fucked by other men and that I wanted to watch him and her later in the evening. We agreed that after and hour alone that he would bring Beth to the Living Room and fuck her there where I could watch from the nearby kitchen.

Fran returned wearing a black nightie that showed off her ample breasts and large ass. I remained sitting on the couch and told her to kneel at my feet and wait. Beth returned shortly and had changed into an emerald green, silk nightie with a short robe belted around her narrow waist. It accented her blond hair and brown eyes. She also had a green velvet choker around her neck. Elmer let out a gasp when he saw her and his tent pole started growing all over again. I looked at Beth and told her to have fun and gathered up Fran and led her to the Master Bedroom. Elmer would have to settle for fucking my beautiful wife in the guest bed while I spliied my spunk in hi swife on their marriage bed.

Upon entering the bedroom, I pushed Fran to her knees and told her to get my cock ready to fuck her. She undressed me and quickly started slobbering over my cock. While she was sucking I asked her if Elmer was a good lover and she grunted in the affirmative. I asked her if he was going to make Beth cum more than once and she stopped sucking and looked up at me and slowly smiled like she knew a secret. I felt my cock getting ready and pulled out of her mouth as I did not want to waste any seed down her throat. There was a porno video palying on the TV and it helped set the mood. I climbed on top of Fran and strted to push my cock inside her. She was wet as a whore on payday so I rammed my entire length deep inside her on the thrid thrust. Fran's eyes bulged and she let out a squeel. I started boning her as fast as I could. I told her to keep her eyes open and to look at me while I fucked her. I came deep inside her after 9 or 10 minutes of fucking and kept my cock inside her until all my spasms stopped. When I felt myself getting soft, I pulled out and knelt alongside her face and told her to clean me up. After she finished I told her to go get one of her favorite sex toys and to hurry back to the bed. She brought back a large, battery-powered dildo, about 6 inches long. I told her to lay down and then shoved it up her wet cunt and then turned it on low. I told her to hold it inside her and not to let it out regardless of how many times she orgasmed.

I left Fran and made my way to the hallway outside the guest room. It was still early and I wanted to see how Elmer was doing with Beth. She was laying on the bed with her head hanging over the edge while Elmer fucked her in reverse style. He faced her feet and had a pillow under her ass so that he could drive his small condom-covered cock into her and hit her clit at the same time. He would fuck her for 10-15 strokes and then pull-out to prevent from cumming. This was having a delicious effect on Beth and she was grabbing the sheets with both hands while he fucked her and relaxed when he stopped. Satisified with seeing my wife getting fucked and enjoying it, I returned to Fran who was thrashing around the bed in the medst of repetitive orgasms from her electric cock. I switched it off, pulled it out and then stuck my own cock back in itside her and fucked her until I came again. Watching Beth getting fucked always made me hard and I was determined to stay hard all night long.

I rested with Fran and watched some of the porno. Fran gently sucked my cock and told me about the different men she had fucked and which ones she liked and those she hadn't liked. She had only fucked one black guy, about a year ago, and she was disappointed because he had a small cock like Elmer. She had fucked several Mexican guys, very plentiful in the San Antonio area, and had mixed results with them. She had one special experience with an Asian couple. Seems that the woman had fucked her in the pussy and ass with a strap-on dildo while Fran sucked the husband off. She said it was special because the man's cum tasted sweet, evidently due to something in his diet.

When the hour was up I told Fran to wait until I called for her and went into the Kitchen. Elmer and Beth were already in the living room with Beth on her back, naked, except for her white high heels, with Elmer working her pussy over with a hand toy. I watched for severla minutes and could see the glisten of sweat start to bead up on Beth's forehead and on her stomach. I walked into the dimly lit room and knelt by Beth's head and slapped my cock on her face. Her eyes opened in surprise. Evidently Elmer hadn't told I wanted to participate. How could he, he didn't know either. I told Elmer to stop diddling Beth and told Beth to get on her knees facing me. I lifted her face towards me and told her to open her mouth and to start sucking me. She slowly responded, all the while looking at me in an unsure manner. I told Elmer to start fucking Beth and when he started to grab a nearby condom, I told him "no", ride her bare-back. Beth looked up at me with shock on her face. Beth was not on the Pill for medical reasons and I had a vasectomy several years earlier after the birth of our second child. I told Elmer he could fuck Beth for 20 strokes and then had to switch with me. Elmer and I got into a quick rhythm and I would push Beth back onto Elmer's cock to help matters along. After we had switched four times, Elmer was into his 4th or 5th stroke and said that he was going to cum. I quickly disengaged from Beth's mouth and spun her around to face Elmer. I pulled Beth's hair back to hold her head up and told Elmer to cum in her mouth, which he did with gusto. While he was pumping Beth;s mouth, I called to Fran to come into the living room. She was by my side in a flash, evidently she had been watching all along. I told her to kiss Beth and to retrieve as much of Elmer's cum as possible. I was already hard so I entered Fran from behind and pumped her several times while she was deep Frenching Beth. When Fran was finished, I pushed Beth to the floor and fucked her hard and fast from behind. I came like a wild man and held Beth by the shoulders while she shuddered from an intense orgasm. Beth always liked to be surprised when fucking, especially if it was a new trick she was being taught. I just love being married to my slut.

While the evening's events did not really qualify as sport fucking, since we were only two couples. It did set the stage for our next get together with Elmer and Fran. Seems that the couple at the Ranch was going to have another party the next month and that Beth and I were going to be invited. That night, actually an entire weekend, is the basis for my next story. Let me know if you want a sneak preview.

Bonaire

Bonaire
Bonaire
7 Followers