Sports Massage Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
113 Followers

I was surprised when Jason began tugging at the sheet covering him and I watched as it slowly fell to the floor, leaving him naked from head to toe. I gazed down the length of his athletic body. His cock lay flat against his stomach, cradled in my fingers. He had a small neat bush of brown hair and his smooth balls rested between his legs. Like the rest of his body, his shaft was smooth, hard, and straight. It was finished off by a soft mushroom cap helmet.

God, my brother had a sexy body. I poured more warm massage oil over the length of his nicely sized penis and then wrapped my hands tightly around it, letting the excess oil squeeze between my fingers. He felt so stiff, but I knew I would need to use a different massage technique to fix this problem. I moved around to the side of the table to get better access. I lightly touched his sac and fingered his balls. I had not seen Jason naked since we were little kids, and it was certainly the first time I had seen him with a full blown hard on.

I began to slowly jerk him off. I used both hands and as his cock moved like a piston between them. My own body felt like it was on fire, and my panties felt like they were soaked. I took one hand and ran it up his chest while I continued to stroke him with the other. My finger found a nipple and lightly pinched at it. Jason groaned with pleasure and I could see his hips start to buck some as he attempted thrust his cock through my closed fist. I squeezed at the soft cap of his penis and pushed back against his pressing shaft. I could feel how very stiff he was, and I fantasized about what it would feel like pressing between my legs trying to force its way into my soaking cunt.

I picked up my pace and let the massage oil provide the needed lubrication for his hard on to glide through my tight grip. I could tell the end was in sight as his breathing became more ragged. I looked up at his face, and his eyes were wide open as he stared at his own cock pumping in and out of my hands. Jason was pushing his hips to meet my downward strokes and I could see his ball sac jump up and down as his forceful thrusting changed direction. I saw his balls tighten and felt his shaft swell in my hands as cum erupted from the tip. It landed halfway up his chest. I continued to pump him and he squirted three more ropes of cum before he was spent.

Jason lay still, spent from his exertion. I watch as is cock slowly shrank to its normal size. I then grabbed a towel and wiped his cum-covered abs. I was somewhat numb from the spectacle I had just caused. I covered him with the towel.

Jason looked very peaceful and satisfied as he recovered from his massage.

"Jason", I said. "There is a little private shower room through that door. You can use it to clean up if you want." Jason open his eyes, slowly sat up and then stood up next to me.

With a little grin on his face Jason said, "That was awesome Sis, I think you took care of all my sore spots. A shower sounds like a great idea."

Jason walked over to the door opened it and then turned to me, "You look like you could use a shower too."

I looked at my brother, standing there naked, waiting for my reply.

RaleighBoy
RaleighBoy
113 Followers
12