Spotted Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing bad," she assured. "Only that you had never done this before... I thought I could help out and, when I saw what those fools were doing to you, I thought that now might be the right time. You are a very attractive feline, Aryn."

The cheetah raised a forepaw and ducked his muzzle down to his chest.

"No, it's true, I would not tell a lie to a friend."

The ocelot smiled, watching as the cheetah's paws inched forward, whiskers twitching.

"That mark on your shoulder - so divine. I've never seen another fur, anthro or feral, with your markings before," she admired. "You're sinuous, an athlete on four legs. How could anyone resist your sweet muzzle and your eyes..." She gulped. "They draw me in. I can't imagine how they are that colour but, by god..."

Trailing off, the ocelot hid her blush and spun around on to all fours, thrusting her rump in the air. A flick of her tail flipped the skirt up over her back and she shoved her pussy in the feral feline's face, need irrefutable. The ocelot wriggled her backside and gave a small, pleading miaow. Aryn did not know where to look and shuffled backwards, scooting upon his haunches and squashing his own tail in his haste and hesitation. What was a cat to do? Was he supposed to know? Was he being set up? His cock hardened, soft barbs pulsing. Not yet understanding instinct, Aryn leaned forward, following the scent of her slit, hormones sinking into the moisture upon his nose like a drug.

The ocelot purred and arched her back.

"Will you mate me, Aryn?"

She cast him a sultry look, licking her lips, and Aryn shifted his weight, tail unnervingly still as he crept forward. As if taking on the unknown, the cheetah's head darted forward to steal a quick lap of her slit, nostrils flaring as he took in the burst of heady scents. Years of instinct made his cock throb, blood rushing to other parts of his body as dizziness swam over him.

Aryn pawed at his head, unable to drag his violet eyes away from her snatch. Though he knew that he had been set up, he could not stop himself from licking again, taking a long, slow swipe from the base of her slit to the very top. The ocelot moaned and flicked her tail, grinding her rump back on to Aryn's muzzle as he lapped again and again, spurred on by her reaction and scent.

Something inside bid him to move, to jump, and the cheetah found himself on his hind paws, the will to do otherwise deserting him. He scrabbled forward, hips in close to her rump, and hunched his back, jabbing desperately to sink his cock into that slit. He had spoken with Tibby about sex before and knew how it worked in theory; the practice itself was a challenge indeed. Thankfully, he had instinct and a willing partner on his side and the cheetah grunted softly as his tip touched the side of her vent, almost hitting its target. So close.

Reaching back, the ocelot balanced awkwardly on her knees and only one paw, wrapping her paw around his cock to guide the over eager cheetah in. With her guiding hand, Aryn chuffed and thrust suddenly, the tip of his cock catching at the very entrance of her sex. Thus positioned, the ocelot dropped back to all fours and licked her lips in anticipation, bosom heaving massively with every breath. Aryn hunched forward with a feral growl that came out as if from a kitten, a playful sound that could not have been threatening from his lips if he tried.

"Oh!"

Ducking, the ocelot hissed through her teeth as the feline's cock jammed into her slit. Tighter than most, she arched and yowled, ever conscious of the music on the other side of the wall. If someone were to see... She trembled, claws digging into the carpet, and bore the feral cheetah's weight, tail looping affectionately over his back. The barbs caught and dragged gently through her sex, far lighter in touch than they would have been with a true unintelligent feral without the mental capacity Aryn possessed.

Her heart beat painfully in her chest, lusts rising and rising without anything to limit them, and she thought she may orgasm immediately from the mere penetration. Feeling the cheetah upon her back find his paws, she groaned and pushed back on to his cock, a quick wave of pleasure from the act rather than his size or skill tingling through her. Being mounted by a feral was simply so...erotic. It was exotic.

The cheetah thrust desperately, driving in several times, an unfamiliar rush coming upon him. The feeling set his nerves alight with inner fire - a spark thus far not experienced - and he cried out sharply, claws pricking into the ocelot's sides as he drove in, a cheetah possessed. Aryn's teeth sank into her neck as his whole body rippled, muscle taking on a mind of its own, and he yowled into her scruff as he reached orgasm. He spurted seed into her passage and scrabbled against the carpet for purchase, rocking with sensation. The strange impression threatened to tip him over as his head spun and the cheetah panted open-mouthed.

Gasping, the ocelot was hardly surprised by the premature ejaculation but caught off guard by the sudden rush of pleasure it brought her. Driven on by the cheetah jerking and thrusting into her as he spent his seed, she moaned and yelped through a climax of her own - smaller than she may have expected had she been with an experienced partner, but startling in its suddenness. The sensation of being taken enveloped her and she rode the high like a wave. The teeth in her scruff made her dip her muzzle submissively, the feel of a larger predator upon her making her sex tingle.

She wanted more.

Realising how hard he had bitten the female, Aryn licked the back of her neck apologetically, releasing the lump of fur and skin from his jaws. He slipped off her back and stood uncertainly with his cock hanging between his legs, slowly softening and retreating back into his fluffy sheath. His white and black fur ruffled up from exertion and he licked his shoulder, eyes never leaving the ocelot's face.

She dropped to the carpet and rolled over on to her back, opening her arms to call the feline closer to her, a beaming smile upon her muzzle. Aryn bounded in gladly and pounced on top of the ocelot, chest vibrating with furs. He covered her muzzle and neck in licks and nudges, resting the full weight of his body upon his brief partner of the evening. Would he ever see her again? The ocelot wrapped her arms around him and ran her paws down his sides, scratching ever so gently through his fur as she came down from her own high, nerves still sparking with sensation remembered. With her skirt flipped back down to cover her legs, they left no evidence that anything had ever happened while the party sang on, bottle caps popping and throats guzzling down ever more copious amounts of liquor.

"My sweet kitty," she crooned, running her paws down his spine. "You'll do all right, honey, I know you will."

The cheetah tucked his head under her chin, purring even more loudly as he relaxed for the first time that evening. Regardless of what had happened earlier with group of female furs and whatever the ocelot - whoever she was - had discussed with Tibby, Aryn knew one thing for certain and it made his chest swell with pride. He could not have wanted for a better first time.

Hopefully, he raised his muzzle and licked the ocelot's cheek.

Could they do it again?

12